Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost but not Alone {Atroxa & Andronic}

Atroxa

Star
37ziEuN.jpg

Piper had never felt more alone in her life, sitting on a space station floating light years from her home without a single person she knew anywhere around her. When she had first arrived, it had been with others from her planet, even her town, but they had all been approved to move off the docks and onto the Citadel now, leaving only her. She had put off applying for access to the Citadel because she had been waiting on her parents. They had told her that they would find her, they had promised, but now she was accepting that they couldn’t keep that promise. The Reapers had killed so many, or worse, she had refused to consider that her parents might be one of their victims, but as the days passed, it was becoming harder and harder to deny.

And now there were so many refugees here, visas for getting onto the Citadel were harder and harder to get. So now she was stuck waiting, having finally applied, without her parents.

She felt so out of place here, no sky, no earth, no plants. Her planet’s main industry had been agriculture, she’d grown up in a tight knit farming community. This couldn’t be more alien to her. Piper had, understandably, not slept well the entire time she’d been here, nearly a week. There was constant noise, all of them man made, and she was constantly surrounded by strangers. Needless to say, Piper’s usually chipper personality was starting to get a little worn down. Dark circles were starting to form under her blue eyes, and her blonde hair starting to dull a bit. She was still a very young woman, but the emotional strain was starting to take its toll.

Sitting by herself on the edge of the docks she just looked down at her feet, thinking about anything but home and her parents, or her very unsure future. And she did her best to tune out the news that was constantly being fed in on vid screens as people watched. It was never good news, only bad, and she was tired of hearing it.

Setus noticed that his usual suspect did not come up to him and give him her very chipper response. Her belief that her parents were coming. Their last conversation, it seemed like a light had dimmed inside the young human. He slowly inhaled as he signed out of c-sec and slowly walked back to the elevator to go look for the blonde girl. He sucked in a deep gulp of air, causing his mandibles to come back and expose his long fangs.

The elevator gave the familiar now going to....he zoned out the location. He automatically stepped out when the elevator came to a sudden lurch. Stopping at the refugee came. He walked around for a bit before he found the beautiful blonde. Setus, a Turian of war, of pride, had experimented with quite a few different species. He even got to see Quarian tit once. Granted the poor sap died of infection moments later, but no need to digress. He appreciated well put together human's as much as he appreciated well put together Turians.

"AH PIPER!" He saw her and finally came out of his deep thought."How you doing Pipe?" He walked over and placed his three clawed hand onto her shoulder."I was worried when I didn't see you. I saw your name on the application for transfer onto the citadel main levels....Let me take you out today? It's dreary here. A nice little dinner will help you?"

Piper jumped a little when someone called her name and looked up to see the closest thing she had to a friend on this station. Setus had been nice to her, sympathetic if she were to pick a word, keeping an eye on her as she waited for her parents and chatting with her when she got bored and wandered around. She hadn’t met many aliens in her life, her planet had been mostly inhabited by humans and her community had been too small to attract visitors that weren’t related to the people living there. So she hadn’t really known what to expect with him, since her father had never really had anything good to say about turians, having been a kid when the First Contact War happened. So he’d grown up with people being pretty pissed off at turians.

But she liked Setus, he was nice to her, so she supposed her father had maybe been wrong about turians. Or at least wrong about one. Piper gave him a small smile when he put his hand on her shoulder and asked how she was doing, shrugging a little, “Hi Setus, I’m alright,” she lied. She wasn’t really, not at all, but she wasn’t the sort to complain.

The girl seemed to perk up a little though when he mentioned taking her off the docks to get something to eat. “Really? You can do that?” Piper asked him, standing up and tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear. The prospect of getting off the docks was a welcome distraction. And the thought of real food was definitely appealing. The refugees were given food, but it was military-style rations, they did the job of feeding you, but they didn’t taste all that great, and it wasn’t like there was a big selection. And Piper was used to fresh food, so this freeze-dried stuff wasn’t very appetizing to her.

He clicked his tongue, his long fangs showing."You know...It's not nice to lie to your friends. You're not okay, and just so you know, it's okay to be...Not okay." He smiled as his mandiles opened and closed."Make sense? It's a human saying is it not?" He smiled and took her hand, squeezing it gently."And yes I can take you off the docks. I am a C-sec officer after all." He straightened up, he was already wearing Turian formal wear."...We'll have to buy you a dress, but I know the best Sushi place." he smiled at her.

He walked up to the man manning the booth and spoke to the human male for a bit before waving her over."Let's go." He quickly took her tot he elevator and pressed the lift, taking her to the sunset strip."We'll buy your dress, then we will drink and eat while we talk shit about each others races..I hear humans like disliking Turian's still." He seemed to wink at her."Especially farm girls like yourself." He teased. They had spoken a lot about things and he made plenty of inferences.

Piper gave him an apologetic look when he called her on her lie, but smiled softly when he tried to assure her that she didn’t have to lie. “I don’t think that’s a human saying, but I know what you mean,” she told him. Despite everything that had been happening, she had lucked out with meeting Setus. A small voice in the back of her head, a voice that sounded very much like her mother’s, was trying to warn her about trusting strangers too quickly. Piper had grown up around the same people her entire life after all, so she was perhaps a bit naive, too trusting, but Setus had been nothing but nice to her and so far had asked for nothing in return.

So she grinned when he confirmed that yes, he could take her off the docks, but Piper hesitated and gave him a mildly confused look when he mentioned getting her a dress. Then she noticed his own clothes, which looked very nice. She had thought that he meant just grabbing burgers, or whatever the equivalent was here. “A d-dress?” she repeated in surprise, “I don’t want you to spend money like that on me Setus.” The girl frowned at him, that stubborn farmer’s pride showing itself. Farmers were a proud sort, they didn’t like pity and they didn’t like charity, they had a hard time accepting help even when they needed it.

“I don’t dislike turians...” Piper had gone from excited to anxious. She was just some farm girl, the thought of dressing up and going to a nice place with an alien had her more than a little nervous.

He 'grinned' his teeth showing to her. He chuckled and looked at her."You need to loosen up. We are friends, I know you don't dislike us. You are too kind for that." He squeezed her shoulder once more."And listen, this isn't for you, this is for me. I hear they make great Turian food there, and great sushi...SOOOO, I need an excuse to go. You're my excuse. And they require formal wear..so do this old soldier a favor...be his date to a fancy dinner?" He ran his 'fingers' down her arm gently scratching her skin ebfore grasping her petite fingers."Please?" He chuckled as he gently pulled her towards the elevator.

"I promise I won't bite unless you want me too, and even then, it won't be deadly." Setus was in high spirits as they hopped into an air taxi and rode to the sunset strip. When they disembarked he quickly got out and offered her his hand."What kind of dresses do you human's wear? I've never actually shopped for human's..."

Piper sighed a little as he insisted that he buy her a dress and take her to this restaurant, completely ignoring her protests and claiming that it was more for him than for her. She didn’t believe him in the least but she didn’t really want to argue with him, and she really wanted to get off the docks. And how could she say no to him when he was asking her so sweetly? So she gave him a smile and nodded when Setus asked her to be his date for the night, not really thinking he was serious about the ‘date’ part. “Alright, but I’ve never had sushi, I can’t promise I’ll like it,” Piper warned him as they went towards the appetite.

She got in the taxi with Setus, sitting close to the window and looking out as they flew over the Citadel, her eyes a bit wide as she’d never seen anything quite like this. She knew the place was big, and that there were a lot of people, but it was something else to actually see it. Piper pulled her attention back to the turian though when he asked what kind of dresses humans wore, her brow furrowing a little, “I don’t know… I don’t really wear dresses much…” she told him then shrugged, “I guess we’ll just have to look around.” Piper went back to looking out the window until the taxi landed, getting back out with Setus.

He clapped his hands together and smiled. When they landed he took her to the closest dress shop. He smiled and grabbed a few 'human' dresses and pressed them into her arms. One of every color."I'll go find more!" he seemed more excited than she, truly he did. He ran off into the aisles and began grabbing shoes and such. Humans fascinated him. He would openly admit that. Since he first ran into the primitives during te first contact war to now. They had advanced so much. Contributed just as much. They were interesting creatures. Though without their guns and armor...lord they were weak. So soft.

Piper went with him to the nearest clothing shop they saw, but she didn’t even have a chance to grab any dresses before Setus grabbed a bunch for her and pressed them into her arms. The girl blinked and gave him a startled look but grinned and nodded, “Alright, just pay attention to the size! Ask for some help or something.” She went to the dressing room, telling the asari attendant to try and go rein in her friend. In the meantime, Piper ducked into one of the changing booths,getting her own clothes off and starting to try on the dresses. “Too big…” she muttered, and took the first one off, pulled on the second one, “Too small…” she sighed, and took that one off.

She was a slender, curving young woman, a lifetime helping on local farms meant her muscles were fairly well developed under the thin layer of diminishing baby fat. Piper was only eighteen after all, not quite full grown, still shedding the remnants of her childhood, but she wasn’t a kid anymore. Full hips and breasts were probably the most noticeable things on her body, her stomach flat but soft. She sported a farmer’s tan too, her tan lines following the shape of a tank top, her legs and torso fairly pale while her shoulders, arms, and upper chest and back were fairly tan.

Setus stared at some lingerie with extreme intensity before grasping the beautiful material and walking into the booth without a second thought, he had a dress to match the sultry undergarment."The Asari said this will make your azure look really good." He spoke not really knowing the meaning of the Asari slang. The panties he gave had a hole in them right where they were meant to cover the vagina. He looked her up and down witth his predatory look and reached out, squeezing her fatty breasts and supple tummy."You humans,, you are so weirdly put together. So soft, and round in places, no wonder you wear so much body armor." He squeezed her breasts, his claw gently digging into the flesh as he stared at her. Not really seeing anything wrong with his actions.

He felt his own penis peeking out from its protection from staring at this human female. He was always a weird turian, he enjoyed several Asari, he even had been part of several orgies as a young military recruit, but he never stuck his cock into a human. He 'smiled' at her."it's nice though." he added as he squeezed once more.

Piper looked over when she heard Setus talking just outside the dressing room, her brow furrowing at his comment, “What’s an az-” she didn’t get to finish her sentence though before he just barged in on her in her underwear, making the girl’s eyes practically bulge out of her head. Turians might not have much in the way of intrapersonal modesty going on, but humans did, so when he just walked in and started commenting on her body, Piper looked and felt very much like a deer caught in some headlights. Then he actually grabbed her breasts, and that snapped her out of it, “Setus!” she squeaked, pushing his hand away.

“Get out!” she gasped, pushing him back out through the curtain, her face bright red, and then looked at the clothes he’d put in her hands. That made her face turn even redder and she pulled the curtain back just enough to throw the lingerie back at him. “And I’m not wearing this!” Piper just stood there for a minute with her hands over her face, feeling more embarrassed than she’d ever felt in her life. “I-I think I should go back to the docks,” she told Setus through the curtain, starting to think that he was expecting something from her that she just wasn’t comfortable with.

As she gasped, Setus realized what he did was wrong. She pushed him out and screamed."D-docks? No!" He announced and sighed."Sorry, Us turian's don't have the same level of modesty as you humans. I apologize. I forget about different cultures sometimes Pipe." He admited and sighed."...As to the lingerie...or whatever this is, the Asari gave it to me..Said you'd like it. I'm sorry." He chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head, pulling on the fin oh so gently with his claw."....J-just pick out a dress and let's go eat?"

He took a deep breath and stepped away, sitting on one of the chairs provided for the people accompanying their ladies. He scratched his 'nose' and sighed, his sharp teeth showing as he waited for her response."I-I mean if you truly wish to go to the docks, I won't keep you...but i really wanted to show my friend the Citadel, have her eat with me. Share some foods that WON'T kill me." He chuckled."apparently there are some. Not many though." He kept speaking to her while she was in the booth.

Piper sighed heavily, running her hands over her face as the turian outside apologized and asked her not to go. The girl put her clothes back on and stepped out, giving him a shy look, embarrassed that he’d seen her practically naked. “Ok but… let me pick out the dresses huh? I know my size, you just sit there and give your opinion,” she told Setus, pointing at him a bit to tell him to stay put. Piper walked over to the dresses and started looking through them quickly, an asari attendant approaching her but she waved her off, not trusting them anymore.

She went through a few dresses of different colors and styles, showing them to Setus until he picked one he liked. A dark blue number that looked good on her, the cut modest enough to make Piper happy, but it still showed off her shoulders with a neckline low enough to show a little cleavage. She got some shoes to go with it and looked at Setus, shrugging a little, “Okay, we ready?” Piper asked him, trying not to feel self conscious, she looked very pretty though, she’d even pulled her blonde hair up into a loose bun real quick.

He smiled at her and touched her bun."Why is it you humans have hair? it seems to serve no purpose...but it does add some really pretty decorations." He smiled at her as he offered his arm to her and chuckled."LEt us go eat!" he seemed excited about visiting this place. All the worries of Reaper invasions, imminent extinction of very species ever, that was at the back of h is mind right now. He walked her to the human run sushi joint, he had reserved their spot months ago, and finally got approved.

He quickly sat down and ordered a few dishes they could both consume and a single drink for himself nbefore ordering his main dish, something turian. Something she probably could not digest. He smiled at her and looked around."You look very lovely Pipe." He 'grinned' his mandibles pulling back and showing his sharp teeth, his blue tongue just visible."How do you like the citadel off the docks?" The sounds of peoplewalking about, it was as if there was no war."It's a bit hard to believe we are fighting for our very existance with how lively these people are." He shrugged his shoulders."But I suppose you can't blame them....To...friendship?" He raised his glass to her.

Piper touched her hair as well, shrugging a little, “I don’t know… I never really thought about it. Why don’t turians have hair?” she teased right back. She took his arm though when he offered it and left the store with him. Her head turned in every direction as they walked to the restaurant, looking around curiously at all the shops and stores and people on the busy street. This was unlike anything she’d ever seen before, her worries about her parents and the Reapers temporarily forgotten.

She sat with Setus and let him order a few things, she didn’t know anything about sushi so she didn’t really know what to get anyway. Piper wasn’t sure if she liked it or not really, as she tried the things he ordered, and ended up going with something a bit safer for her main course, some kind of noodles that she couldn’t even pronounce. But she was still having a good time so she wasn’t going to complain or let it affect her night. His compliment made her grin a bit, “Thanks…” she murmured shyly, glad when he changed the subject. It wasn’t that she disliked Setus’s flirting with her, but she wasn’t sure how to handle it.

“It’s very… busy,” Piper agreed, “But interesting. I’ve never seen so many people in one place.” She felt very foolish admitting that, like he might think she was just some dumb country hick or something. Her lips pursed though when Setus mentioned the danger they were all in and yet people were acting like nothing was going on, she forced a smile at his toast, raising her glass a bit and then sipping at her drink. She’d had alcohol before but not much so she took it easy. “I guess it’s easier to pretend like everything’s normal, or if you’re going to die soon you might as well enjoy yourself while you can.” Piper blinked and frowned softly, “Sorry, that was a bit morbid…”

Their food arrived and Piper took a bit curiously, nodding with a smile, “Oh, this is pretty good. I don’t think I’m a big sushi fan though,” she laughed softly.

"It's something you human's call "raw"....I looked up the word, it's something that is usually inedible for you guys....but yet you made a dish of it. Your species is so weird and exciting to research." he chuckled."And no I'm not bringing you out here for research purposes! You needed to get away from the docks, the air down there was beginning to suffocate me, I can only imagine you!" He took a bite of his food. 'smiling' again as his blue tongue dragged along his 'lips' picking up the bits he dropped."It is good...though I suppose this is only 'mock' sushi..the real stuff would make me sick." He chuckled.

"As to you being morbid...we all are sometimes. It's hard to sleep alone I noticed." He took another sip of his cup. Enjoying the burning sensation the turian alcohol put in his chest."Your mind begins to wander...and I been thinking about you, and before you get all red again, I mean in the sense of I worry about you. You are too good for someone to hang out at the docks..You deserve a bed." He tapped h is claws on the table."Did you apply for your papers to get off the docks? Possibly get an apartment on the citadel?" He looked at her curiously.

“I think you still have to be careful eating sushi, if I remember correctly,” Piper told him, but laughed when he assured her that he hadn’t invited her here to study humans more or anything. “Good, I’d hate to disappoint you with a boring subject,” she smiled, eating a little more of her food. She silently agreed though that she had needed to get out of the docks, she had just been sitting there wallowing in self pity. She didn’t know if her parents were really alive or dead, they could still be alive for all she knew, but she couldn’t sit around and wait for them anymore, that much was clear.

She listened quietly to Setus talk about his trouble sleeping alone, but looked up from her food quickly when he mentioned thinking about her at night. When he told her that he was just worried about her she smiled, having thought for a moment… but she didn’t let herself finish those thoughts. Piper nodded when he asked about her applying to get off the docks, “Yeah, but there are so many refugees and a lot of people have applied before me, it’s probably going to take a little while…” Piper told him with a frown, “I don’t know where I’ll go when I get approved, I guess I’ll go through the services they’re offering to help relocate refugees and go where they tell me.” It was going to be very strange, living in such a different place without anyone familiar around her.

“So you… you talk like you’re not used to being alone either, did you… did something happen?” Piper asked him, “If you don’t want to talk about it that’s okay though.” She doubted he would want to, but she was curious about him.

He chuckled at her questions and smiled."I am an open book to you." His mandibles opened and closed."I had a wife, she and I had two children, and then we no longer saw eye to eye. She thinks of me as sickly because I was so intrigued by alien races." He pointed to her."You humans among them." He exhaled, his blue tongue showing for just a bit as he bit it with his fangs oh so gently."...As to your application, dare I suggest something immoral?" he teased.

"Hear me out, it benefits us both. I want my friend off the docks because she deserves better, and you need a way off. My pay increases because I 'marry'" He rose his claws and made the human quotation marks."And you get to join the living off the docks. Of course I will require recompense...You'll clean the house once a week. I think that's fair right?" He chuckled."...Unless this is offensive to you, I was just thinking on the fly, cause you are right, people have been applying for visas since the day the reapers attacked Earth." He admitted."It'll beyears before anything is done, and we may not even have years." He admitted as he drank another shot.

Piper listened quietly as he answered her question, telling her a bit more about himself. He was divorced, and he had kids. She wondered about them, but decided not to ask, it felt far too personal to go prying into that. She looked a little surprised though when he told her that one of the reasons they’d gotten divorced was his interest in aliens. That seemed a little odd but she had never had a very serious relationship so she really couldn’t say she knew much about them. “I’m sorry that happened,” she told him awkwardly, not sure what you were supposed to say about something like that.

When Setus asked if he could suggest something immoral about her application she gave him a slightly suspicious look. “What?” she asked him slowly, her lips pursed with a soft frown. Her eyes went a little wide though when he actually suggested they get married to expedite the process of her trying to get onto the Citadel and off the docks. That wasn’t what she had expected at all. Piper looked down at the table, looking uncomfortable, “I…” she muttered, then was quiet for a moment, thinking, “No, I’m sorry but I don’t want to do that.” She looked back up at Setus cautiously, afraid she might make him angry by rejecting his offer, but it didn’t feel right. Not only would it be a lie but she didn’t want to get married to someone she didn’t even know. Maybe she was a bit old fashioned, and too naive for her own good, but she wanted to marry someone she loved. And while she liked Setus, she didn’t even know him all that well.

“Thank you for being so willing to help but it wouldn’t be right…” Piper looked back down at the table, poking at her food awkwardly.

He chuckled and flicked a green thing at her. They called it vegetables these humans. Yet it seemed and smelled inedible to him."Hey, I offered, no need to get awkward." He showed his teeth in a 'smile.' "Eat. Then we'll go for a bit of a walk so you can stretch out your dock legs...and then we shall head back. I picked up the midnight shift anyway for some extra pay. Don't know why I do it still, all the others try to get off of work as much as possible, I want to work." He shrugged as he drank a bit more."Did...Did I thank you for coming out?" Setus didn't seem to take offense to her rejection. He was only trying to be helpful.

As the night wore on, he took her hand and walked her around his favorite arcades, allowing her to play. He was having fun. He truly had no anger towards her. He chuckled when they played their last game as they walked back."I am so going to get a write up at work..I may have drank too much." His claw gently traced her soft skin."T-thank you for being good company." He covered his mouth with a grin.

Piper looked up and blinked when he actually flicked a vegetable at her, laughing and picking it up before she tossed it right back. “Hey, you don’t have to throw things at me!” she teased, glad that he wasn’t mad at her. She knew it was just an offer but it was a very personal one. She appreciated it a lot, she was even a little flattered, but it just didn’t feel right. She nodded when he told her to keep eating then they’d go do something else for a little while before they had to head back to the docks and he had to get to work. When Setus asked if he had thanked her for coming out with him, she smiled, “No, but you don’t have to. I’m the one that should be thanking you for bringing me out. So, thanks.”

So they left when they were done eating and Setus took her to his favorite arcade. She hadn’t played any video games like this in a few years but she got back into the swing of things pretty easily. They played for a while and then it was time to head back, and Piper tried not to look too disappointed. She didn’t want to seem ungrateful, but she had had a lot of and she wasn’t looked forward to going back to the docks. Piper walked next to the turian with a big smile on her face, laughing when he admitted to having drank a bit too much, and was about to comment on that when he ran his hand down her arm gently. Piper’s expression turned a bit shy, but not unwelcoming, her cheeks blushing just a bit. “Y-you too,” Piper replied shyly, "I had a lot of fun."

2 Weeks had passed, Setus had settled into talking to the teen on the docks with slight flirtations now. Nothing harmful, mostly innocent. He had taken her out to a dance off the docks once since their first date. He used her as an excuse to go out. He told her he needed time away from the docks as much as she...Two weeks had passed since he offered a marriage to get her off the docks, and two weeks ago she had refused. He didn't really think of it since.

In those two weeks of course, more refugees had arrived, they had wanted to turn away some people, but commander Shepard had arrived in the nick of time, offering more resources to house them. Convincing the immigration office of letting them in. Of course the officer had allowed it, BUT...well the place was overcrowded. He stared into a corner, seeing a large crowd gather, much larger than usual.

Piper was surrounded by about 3 men, one grabbed her by the neck and shoved his hand down the front of her pants, fingering her roughly as another pulled down her pants from behind and slapped her ass. He chuckled and reached to her front, adding a second set of fingers to her sex. Fingering her. The third guy watched int he corner, a Batarian, rubbing his long cock. It looked much like a human's...just grey.

Setus called over a few men and quickly made his way towards the crowd, pushing people out of the way and pulling them apart, smacking a few that refused to move with a baton. The men on her were so into it they didn't notice a large shock baton come down against them. The other C-sec officers helped subdue them, Setus may have thrown a few extra punches before the cuffs went on."GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" He yelled at the crowd and immediately brought his friend into an embrace, hiding her body from the others."...It's okay now..I got y ou." he spoke softly."...I got you." He lifted up her torn pants and held them in place with his claws.

Two weeks and her application for a visa still hadn’t been approved, and it was beginning to feel like she was never going to get out of here. Piper was starting to regret not taking Setus up on his offer to get married so she could get off the docks, especially as they kept filling up. She had thought they were a little overcrowded before, but now things were getting worse. And it was wearing on everyone’s nerves. The girl mostly kept to herself, Setus was the only highlight of her days as they passed and thankfully her obvious friendship with him kept people from bothering her too much.

She had gone out with Setus a couple more times since that first night, and his increasingly flirtatious behavior was making it clear these were more dates than anything else. She wasn’t sure how she felt about that, she thought she liked it, liked him, but things were so weird right now. Piper wasn’t in the right place, mentally or physically, to really think about their relationship or what it was. But she enjoyed her time with him either way.

Apparently her relationship with him wasn’t enough to save her forever, she was napping when the three men attacked her. She didn’t even know what was going on when one grabbed her by the neck and shoved his hand down her pants. Piper pulled at his hand futilely and let out a scream when he pushed his fingers inside her. A second man joined in and no amount of struggling from Piper seemed to do any good. As quickly as the assault started, it was over, so quickly that when Setus grabbed her she thought he was one of the men who had been attacking her and tried to hit him, but she realized who it was quickly enough and clung to the turian, shaking and crying.

“Setus, get her out of here,” one of his superiors ordered him, pointing off towards the C-Sec offices while the rest of them subdued the crowd and dragged the attackers off to be locked up and processed. She didn’t need to be out here for all this.

Setus heard his superior order him and snapped out of his anger, his primal need to kill those who hurt one of this friends. His claws gently dug into her skin and he pulled her away roughly out of the crowd past the people gathered. He quickly pulled her into a safe corridor on the docks and took a knee before her, grasping her delicate hands and looking up into her face."Pipe, Pipe!" He yelled up the last one."I'm here...You're safe now. I'm sorry." He gently 'kissed' her hand, she'd feel his teeth scrape against the skin, his mandibles brushed against fair skin.

"I...I have our paperwork ready, let's get you to file a report against those fucking animals...and then, then we go get married to get you off the docks. I'll be able to protect you better. I know it's not ideal, but i don't want my friend here." She'd feel his claw gently rub against her skin as he slowly stood up and hugged her tightly to his chest, his clawed hand pressed against her blonde scalp."I'm not letting you say no this time." A car pulled up and he got her to get in and flew to C-sec. A few things were put together and he gave her the report of the rape."This what happened?" He looked at her, there was video."I'm sorry...I'll have to ask some really hard questions....did they place anything inside you Pipe?" He looked into her eyes. It hurt him to see her get hurt. It was very obvious.

Setus watched her face, despite all that occured, he felt his cock slowly pushing out of its sheath and he cleared his throat moving closer to the desk to hide his very unfortunate discomfort."If you need anything...if you don't want to talk right now, that's fine." He reached forward and touched her cheek again, for a 3 fingered species, his palm seemed rather large.

A human c-sec officer walked over and dropped some papers on Setus' desk."Have her sign and you two are hitched.." She seemed wary of the paperwork."...If that's what you want partner." She spoke softly and looked at the girl."You okay darling? Set maybe I should interview her? She just had a bad experience with males." Setus looked up and looked to Piper."Would y ou prefer that it'd be a girl askig you these questions?"

Piper cried and shook as she went with Setus, sniffing and letting out a shaky sigh as she tried to calm down when they stopped for a moment. She looked at Setus as he took her hands and told her she was safe, the girl nodding numbly. “I’m alright,” she told him quietly, though tears were still rolling down her cheeks. She didn’t respond when he told her that they’d be filing a report against the men who attacked her, and that then the two of them would get married. Piper just wanted off the docks, she wasn’t going to argue with him.

The girl clung to Setus as he tugged her close in a hug, until the taxi arrived and they got in and went to the C-Sec offices. She sat down, no longer shaking or crying, but looking upset none the less. She glanced at the screen showing the security footage of what happened, then quickly looked away, swallowing nervously. Piper nodded when he asked if that was what had happened, her face turning red, and then even redder when he asked if the men had put anything inside her. “Just… just their… their fingers…” she answered hesitantly, not looking him in the eye.

Piper only glanced up quickly when he touched her face before looking back down, then at the other woman when she showed up. The girl just nodded a little when she was asked if she was alright, before she was asked if she would rather the human woman interview her about the assault. She gave Setus a slightly guilty look and nodded, “Yes, I would,” Piper told him, feeling a little bad, but it felt too personal telling him about this. They had been… well they had been on a couple of dates after all, he was her friend, and he was male, she just didn’t feel comfortable talking to him about this. Not right now when it was still so fresh and recent.

Back
Top Bottom