Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be My Lolita (Kratos and Mim)

There was a slight sigh of defeat as she read the shirts slogan aloud; at this point Seth was wondering if it would have been better to have worn a dirty shirt instead. At least the clothes had managed to get him out of the door with Lily convinced that he was catching up with the band. After all why else would he choose to wear this disaster of a shirt. Seth was a little confused as she stood up and started fiddling with his hair, but the view itself made him go silent. He could not help but take a small breath in, letting the scent of her perfume surround his senses. Although he had tried to make it so Lily had the same smell to remember these hangouts with Nora, it was not the same as when they were actually hanging out. Plainly put Lily was not her, a dangerous thought entering his mind for a brief moment as he glanced at his ring briefly.

“That bad then... Nora?” he offered a weak chuckle, not entirely sure if she was joking or not. A small tingle ran down his spine as he felt her hands lightly brush his shoulders as she removed the jacket and taking the hint Seth decided to get comfy. “… Call me Seth when we are not at school… I think I prefer it…” something about hearing her address his was intoxicating, the Mr Marintine approach not cutting it. It was a good thing that this place was considered somewhat out of the way, after all it meant not being recognized, by work colleagues or friends. Last thing he needed was one to snitch to Lily about what was going on, as he hardly felt this counted as cheating. It was risky sure, but still so far Seth only felt a little guilty.

For a moment he let his eyes trail upwards, looking at the roof before readjusting slightly so that he was facing towards Nora. “I have to admit… I clearly do not know as much as I was starting to think I did about you Nora… your essay in particular was very… ‘Expressive” he paused for a moment before realizing he did not have to sugar-coat it, everyone was too busy with their own conversations after all. “I have to ask though… you would do another one?... Why? Do you want me to improve your grades or something Nora…” in truth he was somewhat starting to understand her, but it still was very confusing to him.

"Seth, then," Nora agreed with a smile. They were getting somewhere, after all. Mr. Marintine was far too formal, anyway; it would leave him thinking he was in charge and that just wouldn't do. Her eyes flicked down as he fiddled with his ring. He was still struggling... But he was here. She was beginning to draw him in.

Then he asked the question she was sure had been on his mind since he'd first watched the video. She leaned back and studied him with an arched eyebrow. Nora pulled her knees up under her on the couch and faced her body towards him. "Seth," she admonished. "I like to think that I get good enough grades on my own merit," she said with a little disdain. "I'm not stupid, you know. No, I do essays like that because I want to. I like giving gifts, as you called it. I find the stimulation I get from a good, detailed essay empowering. And I sensed a special connection with you, Seth, so I wanted to share a part of me with you through my essay."

Nora reached for her notebook and opened it, flipping languidly through the pages looking for something. "In fact, I had a couple of short-answer questions on the homework that I wanted to go over with with you." She flipped to the page she was looking for and scooted closer, so close that now they were shoulder-to-shoulder, sitting intimately on the couch. She showed him the pages she'd opened up to, more Polaroids stolen from Frank's drawer taped to the pages. Some were of her on her bed, panties down around her ankles as she touched herself under her skirt though nothing intimate was visible. Others were of her riding a college-aged stallion on her bed, breasts visible from the side but otherwise again intimacy was teased and nothing revealed. As she sat calmly showing her teacher these pictures in a public place, she noticed him fiddling with his ring again.

"Hey," Nora said softly, taking his left hand in her right. "No matter what's going on at home, when you're with me be with me, hmm?" She looked into his eyes almost tenderly, wondering whether he realized she was setting ground rules. "Here, give it over." If Seth tried to resist Nora would set aside her notebook carefully and take his hand with both of hers, grinning and giggling as through taking his wedding ring was a game. "C'mon, gimme!" After finally wrestling it away she slipped the ring into her pocket. "There. Now, Seth, when you're with me there's no problems with Lily and you just focus on my questions about the schoolwork, okay?" It wasn't an option. She picked up her notebook and slid against him again.

"Now, I wanted you to look over these short answers too." These pictures had been taken purposely by a third party. In one she rode a young man of 25 or so and looked up at the camera which had been taken from some position over the man's head. In another she was alone in lingerie, photographed tastefully silhouetted in a window. In some she merely made eyes at the camera, in others she seemed distracted as she touched herself through her lingerie. In one she was even on her back as another woman, naked, college-aged, appeared to worship her breasts.

"A friend helped me with these ones," she admitted. "He's an artist, but I figured he knew a thing or two about English. He's a really good artist though, I can give you his number of you want." She paused to watch Seth's reactions. "You know, with all this extra credit I'm doing maybe I should give you an assignment, Seth," she teased, a serious suggestion lying underneath. "But I'll still redo that assignment for you, if you want. I wasn't really clear on what you were looking for, so if there's anything specific you wanted me to include I can redo the essay with whatever it is you wanted."

Why did I even say that… she already was a good student... is a good student…

Hearing what Nora had to say in regards to the video, a smile started to creep in. It made him feel simply having it, was as if he was sharing some of that connection, the feelings she was talking about. After all she really did seem to give it her all to make sure that it was something that Seth would enjoy and more than likely watch numerous times. “I know you are not stupid… if anything I am the stupid one for suggesting it…”

He felt her slide closer to him, but was more distracted by what she had mentioned about homework. Seeing her show him some more images he nervously looked around a little before realizing people had their own lives to attend to. They would not be trying to stick their nose into what was being shown. Especially since she had referred to it as homework, after all who would want to look at something like that. Their loss though, as he studied each picture that was been shown. “The answers are great… but I feel they do not show your feelings on the subject, as if you are covering up your opinion…” another sigh left him as he then started to fiddle with his ring. Lily… help me remain strong… tell me this is wrong and I need to stop…
His train of thought was interrupted as he felt the soft touch of her hand grasp his own.

As she spoke he started to realize that what he was doing was more than likely seen as rude. Still as she tried to take the ring he could not help but try and pull his hand away from her. After all it was the only thing that was keeping his mind at ease with this situation. The constant reminder that no matter what happened, he had to stay faithful as he had a wife. It was rather cute to watch her giggle and insistently try to wrest it from him before finally managing to slide it from his finger. Trying one last attempt to grab it he let out a small sigh of defeat before a small laugh escaped him. “Okay… okay Nora… you win this round..”

The next lot of pictures seemed different, almost artistic of which when she had said that a friend had actually helped with them, it only confirmed it. She was gorgeous, inviting, and his eyes could not leave them as he looked over them again. “… I do not know if I need his number… but I look forward to you submitting this homework… it will be a pleasure to mark it… most do not put so much effort in to confide with others for some extra help…” he offered a weak smile, trying to not make it obvious that it was hard to not keep looking upon them. He glanced over at his hand looking for the ring before remembering that just a moment ago it had been confiscated from him.

“An assignment…?” Seth was intrigued by what she had meant by that, he had a rough guess as to what was meant by that but wondered just how he would be able to return the favor. Hearing her next statement he smiled as he spoke. What came out even surprised him “What I want?… that would be me as part of it…” he paused before realizing that he had actually spoken the second part out loud. Trying to desperately save face he quickly added to it “I mean… ignore that… that is very inappropriate for me to say Nora… What I meant to say is I think for now your assignment does not need to be redone… But I am sure their will come a time when the subject matter is discussed…”

Nora smiled when Seth mentioned that she was too covered up. "Well I mean, that's always part of a good answer isn't it? The mystery?" she pointed out. "It's like a hook in a story, y'know; get the reader's attention and pull them in, get them wanting more." That was dangerous; she was tipping her hand a little too much. But Seth didn't seem to notice. He was fiddling with his ring and finally Nora wrestled it away from him, setting ground rules under a pretense of playfulness. Oh she was playful quite often, but he needed to know here and now that while he may struggle with the morality of it she wouldn't be playing second fiddle to anyone, least of all his wife.

She watched his face carefully, scanning his eyes for emotion as they flicked over the more artistic pictures. Seth smiled weakly and still seemed to be struggling at least a little. Nora wished she could just kiss it all better for him, but that was out of the question in a public place so close to home. Were they in the city she would have no reservations, but there was no sense in jeopardizing the whole thing before it had even begun. Why was he trying not to look at the pictures? Clearly he was struggling with not looking at them, and she'd made it clear that they were for him. When he suggested that the next one should have him in it, she chuckled and pushed him playfully.

"Seth! That would be inappropriate," she teased. "I can't let the teacher practically do my homework for me and expect to get a good grade on my own merit." Nora took on a more serious expression as she scanned his face again. "But I mean, we could work on something together extracurricularly some time, if you wanted. No harm in it if it isn't for a grade, right?" She glanced down at the pictures. "How about this: before I turn in my homework, you have to do your own essay just for me!" Nora smiled brightly, as though she really were just making him write an essay rather than extorting naughty videos in exchange for naughty pictures. "It doesn't even have to be as long as my essay was, and I'll even let you buy me lunch." She winked and closed her notebook before taking his hand and pulling him to his feet. "C'mon, I'm hungry. Let's get something that'll actually sustain us. Essays can be exhausting, y'know."

A silence fell upon Seth as she spoke about working on something together, the fact he had said that he wanted to partake in such an event was a blunder in its own right. Part of him wanted to actually delve into that realm, and it was a moment like this that he wished sometimes that Lily was not his wife. His expression turning to a sense of shock at her next suggestion “It has been… a long time since I have prepared an essay… but I will see what I can do” He took her hand, before being brought to his feet managing to bring back his charming smile. A feat upon itself considering at this current moment he felt a little awkward, almost nervous. After all this felt more like a date then an actual catch-up with a student.

He watched her lips move as she spoke, a small desire crossing him to taste them, to feel them against his own, “I think that is a good idea Nora… what food is good from here?” with a small pause his eyes transfixed upon hers, somewhat entranced as he watched her mouth again as it formed words. Then the unexpected happened, even from Seth whom initiated it. Lightly cupping her cheek with his right hand he placed his lips against hers, kissing them softly. It was only brief and once realizing what had been done Seth retreated relatively quickly. “I…I should not have done that…” he words leaving him somewhat a stammer.

Why did I actually do it…? I mean it was a quick little kiss, nothing to intimate… It is not like it was a passionate kiss… just a little peck… excusing himself for a moment, Seth walked away and went into the restaurants rest room, turning on the cold water tap before splashing his face. He had to wake himself up back into reality; “Got to get control of myself… before anything more happens…” he had spoken softly to himself as he began to revisit what had just happened. Moving over to the paper towels, his hand grabbed one, drying off his face before throwing it into the supplied bin deciding it was time to return to Nora. Sighing slightly as he walked back out to the café, his eyes looked around spotting Nora before walking over to her. “Sorry… needed a moment to refresh myself…” he diverted his attention from her, looking to the side before offering a meek smile.

Nora smiled when Seth promised to see what he could do about his assignment. "Lily can help if need be," she acquiesced, "but only if it isn't obvious she helped. Although you'll have to learn to do your assignments on your own sooner or later." She deliberately avoided reminding him that he was married by not referring to Lily as his wife. Helping Seth to his feet, her fingers played against his palm lightly for a few moments before she dropped it and led the way to the line so they could look at the menu. Holding hands wouldn't do so close to home; there was still the possibility somebody, or somebody who knew somebody who knew him, would see them.

She noticed Seth watching her lips as she spoke and so she made sure to enunciate and speak a little more slowly. As she rattled off a few of the better offerings, Nora saw the kiss coming but was still a little surprised when he actually went through with it. It was soft and sweet, and very quick. Nobody had noticed. For a moment she lost her cool demeanor, working very hard to keep from smiling at the tiny little kiss. Before she could think of anything to say Seth excused himself and hurried off to the bathroom. By the time he came back she had returned to their couch with a number on a stand.

"I ordered you the chicken pesto panini," she informed him. "We pay when we're done. But I thought that was a safe bet." To all outward appearances it seemed at first as though it had never happened. Nora was still as direct, met his eye as boldly with no blush. "You can't expect to receive a grade before you've even started on the assignment though," she scolded slightly. "'O trespass sweetly urged,' sure, but I'll not give you that sin again until you've handed in your essay." She affected a stern look for a moment before giggling. "I'll expect it on my desk Tuesday at the latest." Nora allowed that to sink in for a few moments, tracing her fingers around his kneecap and up his thigh a little.

"Why don't we take a field trip, Seth?" she suggested lightly, as though suggesting they take a stroll down the block. "There's lots of museums and plays and stuff in the city, and I hear it's beautiful around Christmastime. Our field trip could be like a weekend thing; I'll even get my mom to sign a permission slip for the hotel." Christmas was still a month away, but it would give Nora time to arrange things. She would sometimes "go with friends" for a weekend, or on a week-long camping trip in the summer, so that wouldn't arouse her mother's suspicions. If she convinced her mom that they wanted to spring for something nicer because it was Christmas she would probably be able to use her mother's customer loyalty card for one of the nicer hotels.

"I mean, I could still give you your grade on that essay in the library, or just drop by your house," Nora added as an afterthought. "But I think you're going to get a good grade on it, Seth, and it would really just sort of lighten the mood, get you in the Christmas spirit." She smiled, her hand sliding slightly farther up his thigh and to the inside.

It had surprised him at the time that Nora would allow the use of Lily within the task set, but the thought of it was rather exciting. He wondered just what should be contained within , or how he would convince his wife but that was probably going to be rather easy part, being seen as something to try and spice up life within the bedroom. That or it would just have to be setup in somewhat secrecy granted it was not an easy task to setup the camcorder in a non obvious way. Instead for now Seth decided that would be something to worry about later. "The Chicken pesto panini? sounds great" Hearing that she had now set a deadline a small laugh escaped him, not even noticing just yet that her hands were starting to sneak up higher. "I will see if I can get it done in that time frame..."

The suggestion was an interesting one and as Seth thought about it, it came to mind that it had actually been a while since such a thing had been done around the Christmas season itself. Normally it was just see some relatives, take a break from work, and maybe one or two of the days actually spend time with his wife as she commonly was barely seen around that time. Most of his own family, a simple call was enough, but Lily, she was a person of tradition, countless times Seth had been dragged down to her parents, or aunts; this year however it would be a nice change of pace not to. It was always so boring after all to hear Margaret's stories, as she drank as much wine as she could manage. Commonly the only way to get through it was by bringing some form of alcohol and indulging into it's depths.

"... I will have to talk to Lily about that Nora... Have to get myself out of the seeing relatives duty..." he sighed a little, quite liking the idea of avoiding his wifes family, it being a bonus that it would be more time to spend with his student, even if it was a terrible; exciting idea. "But a field trip would be a good idea... I have to admit I have not actually seen the city much during it's festive season, usually it is just shop for presents, prepare some food... and drink" his smile weakened again, the more he talked about it, the more he realized how pathetic it was. Was that really deemed as celebrating, enjoying the Christmas holidays...

This time Seth noticed her hand as it crept upwards slowly. It was starting to become a dangerous interaction, but for now he showed no attempt of struggling or even that he had noticed. His blue eyes fell onto hers, before he lent back and stretched upwards, relaxing himself into the couch itself after doing so. "So.... Tuesday for the assignment, and then starting from the weekend a field trip of sorts...? I am surprised though Nora, I thought you would want to spend time with your family or friends, more then a boring ol' professor like me?" finally he slid his hand onto hers, stopping it where it was. He did not move it away, but instead just had his hand over the top of it holding it for a moment. "It is not nice to be so teasing Nora..." he had barely even spoke it, his voice more a whisper "... As we both know we can't do more then what is already going on..."

"Well I wasn't talking about on Christmas, silly," Nora corrected, nudging him. "Much as I'd love to save you from her family, I've got family too y'know. But like the weekend or two before we could go into the city, enjoy the lights, maybe do one of those horse drawn carriage rides. There's a literary museum that would be very educational, and the Nutcracker is playing if you wanted to get tickets. All very cultural." She nodded seriously before grinning. Nora loved Christmas, not only for the festive feeling in the air but for the festive mood it usually put most of her conquests into.

"A good field trip would get your mind off of the stress of the holiday season," she pressed. "And a few drinks sound nice. I mean...not that you'd catch me sneaking liquor into a hotel room or anything. That's strictly against the rules and the law, isn't it?" Nora grinned impishly, sliding her fingers further up to brush lightly on his crotch. His pants were too loose to be able to feel whether she were having any effect on him, but she could imagine at the very least he'd be thinking of her tonight. As he stretched out she didn't move her hand away from his crotch but instead splayed her hands out near his pocket with her fingers just brushing the zipper of his jeans, her body blocking most of their physical interaction from the general public view.

"Tuesday, yes," Nora confirmed, "and the weekend before Christmas we can go on the field trip. And I don't think you're boring, Seth. You're one of the more interesting adults I know." This part was true, and there was sincerity in her voice as her eyes wandered from her hand on his crotch up to his face. When he put his hand over hers she tensed for a moment but her eyes remained inscrutable as he told her to stop teasing him, that they couldn't do anything else. "Well, we'll see what we can learn on our educational field trip," she said lightly, running her thumb over the back of his fingers before slipping it out from under his. "But don't pretend like I'm the desperate one, Seth. I'm just spoiled is all." Nora turned to the food as the waitress brought it over and began eating with gusto, having forgotten breakfast as she often did on weekends.

She ate in silence, letting Seth ruminate in all that had just happened, and when she had finished looked over at him. "After you pay why don't we go check out that venue I told you about?" Nora suggested. "They've got a kickass act tonight and if you like it we can talk to my buddy who'll talk to the manager. Famous bands have been discovered in there, y'know."

He listened intently as she told him about some of the things they could do, all of which sounding rather enticing. It would actually feel as if he was celebrating the festive season rather than just letting it fly past, hoping usually for it to end almost as soon as it began. “What people don’t know will not hurt them… Reminds me of a time when I was back in highschool… some of the places we would sneak in drinks, usually getting someones older brother to buy them for us…” a small laugh escaping him as he thought back to those days. It seemed so long ago now, granted it was about a decade and a half ago.

The small touches, they were starting to drive him a little insane, and it had been a good thing that he had decided to stop her when he had. The attention itself had been rather nice, playful even but this was not really the place to be doing such things. Surprisingly that was what worried Seth more than the fact he had his wife at home probably cleaning the house whilst he was here on this date. Partially regretting that he had even mentioned anything as he felt her pull away now he sighed hearing her point out that in truth he was more so the desperate one. “Spoiled… “ he spoke that word softly to himself before mustering a smile seeing that food had arrived.

A silence followed as he ran a few things over in his mind, just what would the two of them get up to on this trip that was being planned. It was a risky thing to be doing, but the more Seth took the time to think about it, the more he actually wanted to. It would break up the cycle of boring festive seasons; remind him of what it was all more about. That and it meant more time with his student, something he was starting to enjoy a lot more then was deemed appropriate. A smirk crossed him now, surprised at just how hungry Nora had been. Moving his own attention to his own meal he smiled, it had been a long time since he had one of these. Picking it up, Seth sunk his teeth into, pleasantly surprised by the taste and the simplicity of it itself. The ciabatta roll seemed perfectly toasted, the pesto sauce itself was not to overbearing, brilliantly complimented by the mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and the extremely tender grilled chicken. If Seth was correct as well, they had used an herb butter blend, some spices which he could not quite work out what they were, and a light drizzle of olive oil.

The first one pretty much disappeared the moment he had started it, the second enjoyed more at a slower pace before he smiled at Nora “Ah yes that venue, I would not mind seeing it, but I have to admit… the best apart about the band is probably my vocals… the rest is rather sloppy…” finishing off the last bite, he dipped his finger into some of the pesto that had fallen onto the plate after his attack on the meal. “You were right.. the Panini was a great safe choice..” tasting the pesto now just by itself he then got up a beaming smile on his face. A good meal always put him in high spirits. Walking over to the counter, he waited in line as a few customers ordered, before finally getting to pay. The price itself was not to unreasonable, but Seth would have been willing to pay more with how satisfying the food had been itself. Much better than going to some crappy 24 hour diner… who could not even prepare a coffee correctly? It was not hard to make an average cup of coffee.

Turning around he walked back to Nora “How was your meal?... You seemed to be enjoying it… I mean I was not even half done before you were Nora” he teased lightly, still offering the warm smile that the meal itself had brought to him. “So this venue though… If I like it, do you really think we have a chance of playing there? I mean.. we haven’t played many gigs recently, seeing as only been reformed for about three weeks…”

Nora got a vindictive pleasure out of the regret in his face when she pulled her hand away. Good; he deserved a punishment for telling her to stop. She was the one who would decide when things were getting inappropriate, and she'd had so much more in mind before they'd gotten to things that were inappropriate in public. She knew Seth would probably love nothing better than for her to get on her knees for him right now, but that was far from happening. David had been a special case, after all, and when Seth had caught her sucking him off was one of the rare times she hadn't been unquestionably dominant in their relationship, or whatever it was they had.

She dug into her own sandwich, eating in silence and watching Seth out of the corner of her eye as he ate his. When she was done she sat back and suggested going to the club she knew. Whether he thought it was appropriate or not, he was still clearly wrapped around her finger. "You're going to be the best part of any outfit, Mr. M," she assured him with a cocky sort of confidence. "You said you guys were starting to write some of your own stuff. Do I get to hear any of it? Coz I'll be coming if you play this place. I can arrange for it to be a little ways out; they're probably booked at least a month solid anyway with the holidays and stuff." Nora watched him eat, pleased he liked what she had picked out. "Good," she replied when he commented on it. "Bet I can pick the best meal for you nine times out of ten," she challenged.

"Mine? It was good." Nora shrugged in reply to Seth's question and comment on her eating habits. "I like to eat," she said simply with a smile. "I just hope you like eating even more than I do." There was something suggestive and predatory about her smile, but said nothing more on the subject. "Seth, if you want to play there, you'll play there. I'm surprisingly connected, for reasons I'm sure you understand, and can get what I want when I want it. I told you, I'm spoiled." She packed up her notebooks and stood, taking his hand and abandoning their dishes for one of the runners to clean up. "C'mon, let's go check it out."

Nora slid into Seth's car, pulling perfume out of her purse and reapplying it before buckling up as though she rode in this car every day. For fifteen minutes she navigated Seth to a building downtown in the same town they had met for lunch in. Club Innuendo was already lit up in the early evening and Nora led the way confidently through the back door, smiling and greeting a few people as she passed by, enduring a few inappropriate touches as she passed. The band was tuning and a few of the early crowd were trickling in as Nora walked up to the bar and sat on a stool.

"Hey babe, what's a guy like you doin' in a place like this?" She grinned, turning back and forth a little on the stool, clearly in her element. The bartender turned with a wide smile.

"Well if it isn't my favorite little law breaker." He leaned over the bar to kiss her more than chastely and closed his eyes briefly when he received an oddly intimate kiss on the forehead as she cupped the back of his neck.

"This is my friend Ace," Nora introduced them, motioning to the bartender. "Ace, this is my friend Seth. The musician I was telling you about."

"Oh yeah! Hey man!" Ace shook Seth's hand heartily with a somewhat vacant grin. "Man, she's a goddess isn't she?" When Nora cleared her throat and gave him a look his smile faltered for a fraction of a second. "Y'know, a goddess like Gaia giving us every day with air in our lungs and the sun at our back," he corrected quickly. There was a pendant hanging around his neck which suggested his beliefs might back this up, but Ace thus far didn't appear to be the brightest bulb. "So you and your band gonna jam for us?"

"Not tonight," Nora answered for Seth. "If he likes the place though he'll talk it out with them."

He nodded with the same vacant smile. "Cool cool. So you gonna be here til shift then?"

"Only if you promise to shave those godawful sideburns." She crinkled her nose as she eyed the offending facial hair.

"I was just trying out something new." Ace touched his sideburns protectively as the teenager shook her head.

"Well don't. It's awful. C'mon." This was directed to Seth as she kissed Ace again and hopped off the bar stool, taking her teacher's hand and pulling him to the floor as the band started to play. The crowd increased gradually and Nora danced against Seth whether he danced with her or not. Her hips gyrated, pressing her ass against his crotch and affording him a decent view of her breasts. Her perfume lingered against his clothes as she moved against him, and if Nora could leave her teacher frustrated, with his senses filled with her, wanting more, she would have counted it a good night.

Thinking it over for a moment, he wondered if it would be better to get one of their early recordings to her, or to actually take her along to one of the practice nights. It was probably a bad idea to actually have her meet the band seeing as the guitarist knew Lily, but if he played it right, he could pass her off as a groupie interested in that sort of scene. “We need to work on the originals some more… but I might be able to bring you along to a practice jam… so that way you can suggest if we need a month or longer” a small smirk crossing him. To her challenge itself he had just shook his head slowly, for some reason Nora was probably right about that, but he did not want to take her up on the bet, not wanting to find out what would be on the line for it.

Her remark about food made him have to stifle a laugh, but as he watched her, the last part had been said rather peculiar, the smile on her face almost suggestive. His mind thinking about what she had meant, which had actually caused him to slightly blush just from her suggestion of it. It surprised him still just how much of a playful vixen Nora seemed to be, and he doubted at this current time he actually had even the slightest clue just how far she would be willing to go. His train of thought was broken as he heard her speak, his hand now within hers again. “Alright… You will have to direct us to it…”
Moving from the restaurant to where he had parked barely took a minute or to, his hand sliding from hers upon reaching the car. Unlocking her side first, he then walked over to the driver’s side, starting up the engine before buckling his own seatbelt, throwing a glance over at Nora who had already done the same. The smell of her perfume teasing his nostrils, as it seemed to be freshly applied. I hope Lily does not enter my car for a while… that will be easy to notice… hard to explain….

The drive itself was relatively direct, and with Nora navigating, they arrived in about fifteen minutes, a small chuckle escaping him due to the Clubs name. Parking up near the back as per her suggestion, he was rather surprised as they entered through the back. Something he had always imagined doing if his band took traction, but so far such a thing still had never happened. It seemed as if Nora knew quite a few people here, Seth then remembering how she had said after all she was rather connected and spoilt, although it did make him wonder just how she had got to this point.
It surprised him how ridiculous the bartender themselves looked, taking the new punk phase into rather an interesting direction, Seth having to ensure not to laugh at him. He would have been more shocked at her directly grabbing his attention, due to being underage but it was all slowly starting to make sense. Nora got her way, she always would, or so it seemed. Paying no mind to their greeting his blue eyes traced around, the visual tour cut short as he heard Nora begin an introduction.

Offering his hand out to Ace, he offered a small smile, still trying to take Ace seriously, the sideburns themselves being almost too much. A goddess…? Why would he… the thought itself was cut short as Ace continued his explanation. “I will have to take your word on that one Ace… I do not know much about Gaia…” so far he was trying to work out how this whole situation worked, and he had not even heard the next question but luckily it was answered by Nora, and Seth grasped the context rather quickly of what had been said.

He watched them for now, as they spoke before letting out a small laugh he had tried to keep contained. Good…. I am not the only one who thought they were terrible.. He would have to talk to Ace later on about his band itself, but for now he decided what better way to get used to the place but be dragged into the midst of it all, the band itself now starting its set causing more and more people to get involved on the floor itself.

What had not been expected was how Nora had started dancing, he knew that it had become more common these days for people to dance like this, but it had been a while since he had actually been part of the floor itself rather than just at the bar, maybe glancing at people who would do such a thing, thinking where was their dignity and respect for themselves. This time however he could more or less understand it now, the smell of her perfume, the sound of the band and everyone moving around to it, the way she pressed up against him. It was going to be rather hard to not show it was exhilarating and for just a moment he decided to lose himself into the situation itself.

His hands slid to her body, trying to move somewhat as she did, one playfully sliding up her leg, before closing what limited gap was between them as he placed a soft kiss against her neck, before retreating back slightly as he watched how others were dancing and tried to somewhat do the same. It was obvious he had not danced like this before, but he was definitely enjoying it, something that was probably rather obvious to Nora in particular as she would be able to feel his half-bar as she grinded up against him.

After the first song he broke away for a moment, “I.. I need a drink” the music had just started up again muffling his words and so he pulled Nora close, placing his lips against her left ear, “I need a drink… Want anything…?” he had already in between songs readjusted himself and managed to calm down, but it still had been a lot for him to handle at once.
This night itself would probably get more and more interesting, and although involving alcohol was not the best of ideas, it would be the easiest to use as an excuse as to why he now had a lingering smell of perfume on him.

Nora gave herself to the music and the crowd, adrenaline and sweat intoxicating and arousing to her. She pressed against her teacher, feeling him harden against her ass as they moved together to the music. The primal, animal movement and following of instinct was enough to allow her to slip away from most doubts about whether Seth would actually follow her instead of turning her in to the principal or her parents or whatever authorities would be involved in a student seducing her teacher. When he kissed her neck goosebumps formed on her arms and her center ached with need and erased any lingering doubts that she was winding him into her grasp. She guided the hand on her thigh to the inseam of her jeans, allowing his hand to slip wherever the movement took it.

Then when the music stopped he pulled away a little, saying something though his words were lost to the music. Seth pulled her against his body again and said in her ear that he needed a drink and offered her one. She smiled and leaned up, letting her lips brush against his ear. Her hands slid down to his hips and pulled them against hers, hooking her fingers into his pockets.

"Tell Ace to give me a Screaming Orgasm while on his B.A.C.K.," she murmured. The tip of her tongue flicked out against the rim of his ear briefly. "And make it quick. I want the next dance with you."

While Seth was getting her drink a buxom black girl had come to take his place. Instead of grinding her ass against her, Nora danced front-to-front with her, not being shy at all about giving attention to the taller girl's breasts which were at eye level. Nora looked up when Seth returned with drinks and smiled, excusing herself with a brief kiss before taking her drink and going to the edge of the floor with him.

"You're a better dance partner," she said frankly, "but I could just lose myself in those tits."

Seth had to stifle a laugh as she told him what she was after, it was a surprise that there was even a drink called that. Thinking about it briefly it was probably something specifically for her. The way her tongue had flicked against the rim of his ear causing him to shudder slightly, rather enjoying the teasing motion. Slipping his hands from around her he went over to Ace. "Hey Ace... Need a Jack Daniels with coke, and a err Screaming Orgasm while on his B.A.C.K for Nora..." it had actually been somewhat hard to say, as even though it was just a drink name, the notion of it itself was something he would not mind doing with Nora, the only thing stopping him was his 'love' for his wife. What would almost be considered a disaster of a marriage these days, and the way he was not starting to sneak around behind her back. Well it would only get worse from here. As he awaited for Nora's drink to be finished he glanced over watching her move, almost transfixed before feeling Ace tap him on the shoulder.

Grabbing both drinks he walked back over towards his student, the laugh that had been stifled prior escaping after her remark "You give me to much credit Nora... After all, I don't have tits like that be get lost in.." he joked before finally taking a swig of the prepared drink, relatively surprised at how strong Ace had made it. It seemed like already he would be getting somewhat different treatment here, just because he knew Nora. His blue eyes turned to the band, as if taking notes, knowing full well that his would have a lot to work on, to get a crowd going like they were. "The venues good... That band sure knows what they are doing..." the drink he had itself did not last much longer then that, the nerves that were inhibiting him, being now dulled.

Placing the glass to the side, he grabbed Nora's hand, pulling her back towards the dance floor after she had placed down her glass on the table, it's contents still half filled. Seth was a little more loose now as they danced, his hands following her movements, at one point even moving up and somewhat copping a feel. The music and the dancing itself controlling his movements. In-between songs he moved and grabbed a new drink, before long having now had about 5 of these Ace strength mixers, the feeling itself starting to get to him. He had started getting more frisky, almost wanting to do more, but what caused him to calm down was when he spotted someone with a ring, his hand feeling rather absent of his own, remembering that Nora had taken it from him.

The band's set seemed to be finished now, instead rather upbeat music had filled the area, but at this current time Seth felt far from it. Realizing just how 'friendly' he had been getting with Nora, and how every move of hers was teasing him beyond what was acceptable. He found a table to sit at, somewhat surprised at how fast she had found him before looking at her "...I should not be doing all of this... It has been a great night... but when it ends, I will just be going back to my failing marriage..." a desperate sigh escaping his lips with the last part.

"It is like Lily hardly cares anymore... that I find myself sneaking around behind her back... doing what I am doing... enjoying what time I am spending with you... unthinkable thoughts crossing my mind.."

His eyes looked at hers, almost weeping. It was a rather pathetic sight. "Sorry... I didn't mean to bring down the night like that..." he started on his sixth drink, sighing as he tried to regain his composure.

Nora drank half of her Screaming Orgasm before Seth pulled her out onto the dance floor, joking about not having tits like the stranger she'd been dancing with. As Seth's inhibitions disappeared and Nora herself loosened up a little more with some good liquor--a Screaming Orgasm didn't come with top shelf unless asked, but Ace always gave her top shelf and charged regular price anyway--they lost themselves to animal instinct. She encouraged her teacher to feel her up, running her hands down his body and occasionally grabbing his ass though never giving him the pleasure of stimulating more than that. There came a point where he seemed to get distracted before he moved away from her to one of the tables. Having a vague idea of what might be wrong, Nora disappeared for a few minutes before coming to find him.

"Don't worry about it Seth," Nora assured him, running her hand through his hair once as he poured out his marital woes to her. "But there's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself without your wife, especially if she's stopped caring. And hey, at least you've got a gig now." She smiled hopefully. "Talked to the manager, you guys are booked for New Years Eve. It's one of their busiest nights and there's lots of exposure for you." She squeezed his hand reassuringly, then glanced over at the bar. "Here," she moved beside Seth and tucked his wedding ring into his pocket. "I gotta go Seth. Don't forget your assignment, okay? And if you still think that enjoying spending time with a friend is wrong, if you really think that having fun is 'sneaking around' behind her back, then why don't you climb the tree right outside the door in a few minutes? Climbing trees can really put things into perspective for you." Nora took his head in her hands and kissed his forehead gently. "I had a really great time today. I'll see you on Monday, okay Seth?"

Nora made sure he was watching her go as she left with Ace, slipping into a back hallway. The bartender lived in an apartment above the club and it was to the stairs of this apartment for which they made a beeline. Hand in hand as they walked, she glanced over at him.

"How about we switch things up a bit tonight? Show me you're still a man." Nora smirked; Ace's balls were as good as in a box on her nightstand, but she still occasionally allowed him to take point.

"Depends on how badly you'll beat me after."

"No beating; total by on this one. Seth'll be in the tree outside though."

He cocked an eyebrow as he guided her up the creaky stairs with a hand on her ass. "You're trapping him? What's the risk?"

"He's my married English teacher with a rocky marriage. You talk like you didn't enjoy being trapped." She smirked at him over her shoulder.

"Of course I enjoyed it!" He pinched her ass reassuringly, tickling her and causing her to jump the last two stairs with a giggle. "But I also know you, Nora: You only trap the ones you really like, and you're taking a lot of risks on this new boyfriend, the longer you draw it out."

"You act as though it's any more illegal for him than it is for you."

"I won't lose my job and marriage, however worth it you may be." He glanced up as he unlocked the door. "So he is your new boyfriend?"

Nora shrugged. "Haven't decided yet. Probably. Why? Scared I'll have a new favorite?"

Ace shrugged. "Maybe. He's older than me, and married."

Nora classified the many men she seduced and used into three categories: toys, flings, and boyfriends. Flings were one night stands, men whose names she didn't know; quick back-alley fucks and one-night hookups she'd never see after sneaking out after he'd fallen asleep. Toys were repeat lovers with whom she had no emotional connection; they used each other to get of in creative ways and that was the end of it. Toys were also often men who could give her something, either because they were wrapped around her finger or because she was blackmailing them. A rookie cop on the local force was one such toy of the former variety. "Boyfriend"--those with whom Nora shared an emotional bond--was the smallest of these classifications; Nora had only ever had six boyfriends, and of those Ace had been the first, the favorite, and the youngest though he was still nearly a decade Nora's senior.

Nora had "trapped" Ace two years ago, as she was trapping Seth now with implied promises of an easily dominated teenage girl. By the time he'd realized that she was not easily dominated, nor was she nineteen like her ID claimed she was, he was too tightly ensnared to care. Of the six boyfriends Ace had been the only one to remain.

Nora giggled when the bartender picked her up bridal style and carried her over the threshold, kicking the door to and sitting with her on the couch. The teenage vixen turned to straddle his lap, moving against him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "He can't see us from here."

"Well we gotta give the poor bastard time to climb the tree," he pointed out. "Even more time if he's gonna find a position to jerk off without falling out." Ace held her firmly in his lap by the hips, grinding his quickly hardening cock against her. "Dessert?"

"You're always welcome to it."

He grinned as she bit his neck. "I was thinking more along the lines of cake. I've got some Rocky Road in the freezer--your favorite."

"After," she promised, reaching between them and unzipping his pants. "I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk straight." Nora pulled his cock out through the gap in his boxers, stroking him slowly.

"Fuck I love you!" Ace fisted a hand in her hair, pressing a hard, nearly desperate kiss to her lips.

He had no illusions about Nora. Even though she nearly always said "I love you too," he knew that she didn't love the way most people loved. She felt affection--strong affection--possessiveness, protectiveness, but not love. She wasn't capable of it. But he didn't care; he did love her, needed her, needed to be possessed by her. He knew it was pathetic, this need to be possessed by a sixteen-year-old girl, but damned if it wasn't the best feelings in the world. Each kiss from her was like a bump, bringing him alive and setting his nerves singing. He craved her attention and affection even though he knew she would never love him the way he loved her.

"Love you too baby," Nora murmured against his lip, stroking his cock more quickly. Ace groaned and let his head fall back on the couch, thrusting his hips into her hand. "Mmm like that?"

"Nora..." he breathed. He had to tell her. With effort he pulled his head up and looked at her. "Nora...Goddess...I ah...I had coffee with that first shift waitress today. Cassandra."

With this confession Nora's mood instantly changed. Her hand stopped moving but her grip on his shaft tightened a little. There was a way to handle this and if he was very careful the night would be even better. Sometimes when he felt like straying she would let him do whatever he wanted to her, more than even just dominating her, in an effort to keep him bound to her. It worked every time.

"Didn't you tell her you had a girlfriend?"

"She's persistent," he answered sheepishly. "I guess that's why I went; she reminded me a little of you." The slap of her hand against his face stung, but his cock throbbed in her grip and a bead of precum appeared at the tip. There were too many pleasurable memories associated with that pain and she knew that.

"Nobody will be to you what I am. Never. Understand?" He nodded. "So are you asking permission or forgiveness?"

"Permission...?" Another slap and Ace moaned, biting his lip as the sting of her blow only made him harder. "Goddess please...I never even considered..."

"You better hadn't," Nora hissed sternly before grabbing his hair and forcing him to look at her. "Getting a little antsy are you? Think if I give you free reign you'll be a good boy?" He nodded, sliding his hands to her ass. "Then make the neighbors complain to the landlord again."

Ace labored under no delusions of monogamy; Nora had always made it abundantly clear that she was free to date or fuck whomever she wanted. Boyfriends always knew about each other and if they had a problem with that then too bad. But neither were they allowed to see other people themselves. She was selfish that way, but in the same time some part of it, of competing with other unseen men for her affections and winning those affections, only made it better. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, peeling off her sweater as they went.

"God I've needed these all night," he murmured, burying his face in her breasts before tossing her onto the bed.

She pulled his shirt off as she went, revealing a lean body patterned with tattoos. Without further undressing, cock still pulled through his pants, Ace slid his shaft between her breasts, which she pressed together around him. He shivered in pleasure, groaning as she licked his head. He wouldn't last long enough at this rate. Finally he managed to pull himself away, instead peeling down her jeans to the thong underneath and wrapping her legs around his waist. There was a hard thud as he slammed her against the wall where Seth would have a side view of them, pushing the thong aside and pressing into her. Nora moaned and tightened her thighs around his hips, kissing him hard when he was finally sheathed completely inside her. Each following thrust was hard, causing her to grunt or moan with pleasure while he buried his face in her breasts once more, worshiping them with his mouth while his hands gripped her hips with bruising force. Nora traced kisses and love bites down his neck, across his shoulders.

"Oh God baby I'm gonna cum..."

"Don't you dare." The dominant man Ace had been before Nora showed himself for their game. Pulling out, aching to cum but not willing for it to be over yet, he tossed her back onto the bed, flipping her onto her hands and knees before gripping her hips and fucking her from behind. One hand slipped around, massaging her clit. "Don't you dare cum until I say you can," he warned, inverting the threats she usually made to him.

"Please baby...oh God please..."

"Not yet."

Nora wailed in frustrated ecstasy, looking over to the window Seth would be able to see them through as another man fucked her senseless. Seth slammed into her a final time, releasing his seed inside her as he gave her permission--demanded really--to cum. As she was looking out the window Nora allowed herself to succumb to the ecstasy, her back arching as her walls closed around Ace, milking his cock for all he was worth and causing him to shudder. Once they had both collapsed he traced tender kisses across her body, pulling her thong and bra off to better facilitate this. Eventually a shower was suggested, only to be put off when he bent her over at the sink so he could watch their reflections as he fucked her in front of the bathroom window, which would also be visible from Seth's tree. Three more times that evening Ace plowed Seth's student for as long as he would watch them, though once she was on top. It was only when they fell asleep in each other's arms, recovering from an interesting angle involving a sex swing and a spreader bar, that Seth would go home to his wife.

Feeling a little annoyed at himself that he had broken down in front of his student like this, Seth sighed a little as Nora reconciled him. He offered a weak smile "You have an interesting way of focusing on the positive... I will have to let the band know" Most of them would find the news rather exciting, but it also meant that a lot of work would need to go into ensuring they would be ready to actually perform well as this would be their first major show as such. As she slipped the ring back into his pocket initially Seth did not even notice, more focused on what she had said. At least his mind was being taken off the breakdown and he was curious as to why Nora had suggested climbing the tree outside. “I had a good time as well… apart from that small ‘incident’” he sighed slightly shaking his head a little, still in disbelief before watching her take her leave. For the whole duration his eyes followed Nora as she left with the bartender; that if Seth remembered correctly was called Ace.

Observing the surroundings for a little while longer, now that his student was gone, he felt a little out of place, finishing up what little liquor was still within his glass before deciding to walk outside. The tree that was suggested to him, entered within his vision and initially he hesitated. I wonder what she meant by this… why would Nora suggest I climb this… Slowly Seth started planning his ascent, finding the initial footholds and hoisting himself up the first few branches, a slight confusion taking over him. The climb itself was not exactly the easiest, it had been a rather long time since Seth had done such a thing, and the slight inebriated state that he was in due to the liquor definitely was a hindrance. At one point he almost slipped, barely grasping onto a branch close by. “Fuck that was close…” Taking a few deep breathes to calm himself, Seth considered climbing back down, the thought only being halted when he thought he heard Nora’s voice. Climbing higher and finding a relatively safe spot to perch, his eyes looked around, his attention turning onto a window that at this current time did not have much to show.

That however changed rather quickly, the reasoning of Nora’s earlier suggestion suddenly making sense. It felt somewhat wrong that he was going to watch what was about to happen, but at the same time the invitation had been given. An eager excitement surging through him, after all this would be even better the video that had been recorded for him. This instead would be a live show, and Seth would actually have to be careful not to get to wrapped up in fantasizing that it was himself rather than Ace, or he would most likely fall from the tree. Briefly looking around to ensure that not only would he not be seen, but the chances of accidentally falling would be slim so that he could enjoy the whole show and not have gravity end it painfully premature.

A sense of joy replacing the excitement as he heard Ace move her against a wall, even from out here a thud could be somewhat heard. It was almost like he was in there with them, his blue eyes fixating onto Nora now that she was in view. As if purely by reaction, Seth’s member started to pulse, aching to be touched. Glancing around, it seemed the coast was clear. His right hand unbuckled his belt and shortly afterwards Seth pulled the pants to his kneecaps, a small gust of wind briefly reminding him of his current environment.

It must have been somewhat the thrill, or maybe the few drinks had helped his current state of mind, but as he watched one hand grabbed a nearby branch for stability, his other moving down as he started to rub at his cock through his briefs. How he wished currently it was him in there, rather than haphazardly trying to balance in a tree; only being able to watch as the events took place. That and if he was caught, how on earth would he explain it, especially if it was to some form of authority. What an interesting story that would be to tell to Lily, but at this current point in time it was hardly a concern. His focus predominantly not leaving Nora as Ace pleasured her

Pulling down his briefs now, his hand grasped his erect shaft as he started to rub, somewhat mimicking each thrust he witnessed. This pattern continued as he watched Ace ravage Nora, his own orgasm closely following after he saw her writhe in ecstasy. How he wished he had brought her to that state, his wife at the moment completely out of his mind, the only thing worth focusing on was Nora’s contours, trying to hear the sounds she made all the while playing the balancing act of not losing his perching spot.

He relaxed a little now, breathing a little faster and it crossed his mind to climb down but the show itself had been to good; that and from what Seth could tell that was only just the start. Many more rounds would occur, some of which he would simply watch, observing. Others he would join in. It was only until they had finally started to settle down after using what looked like from this view point some form of sex swing that he started to prepare for the descent. Almost disappointed that they had finished, but at the same time without even realising it; more than an hour had passed if not longer, the winds bite picking up somewhat.

It had not been that difficult to climb back down and it was only at this point that Seth wondered where he had released each time he had came. Shaking his head, a small chuckle left him as he dropped from the last branch of the tree; almost nimbly landing on his feet, brushing off small leaves and some bark from his clothes. “Nora…” he spoke those words quietly to himself, looking around for his car, spotting it after a few minutes. He would have to be careful driving home; his attention was elsewhere, replaying the sex scenes within his head a few times. Almost not believing that he had actually publically masturbated from a tree. Thankfully it had been rather dead on the road for his travels home, sneaking into his house, his wife already having gone to bed, or so he thought.

The bedroom lamp flicked on, his wife clearly unimpressed at the time “You reek of alcohol… least go have a shower… and next time call me or stay at one of your band members houses…” she turned to her book on the bench, frustrated as her husband at this point.

The month passed quickly enough. Seth was late turning in his "essay," but the point was that he'd done it and Nora knew she'd won. All that was left was just deciding when. Occasionally she would leave new Polaroids in his desk drawer, but no more videos were forthcoming and he wasn't invited to watch her with Ace anymore, though she certainly wouldn't have complained if he'd climbed that tree uninvited; it would give her reason to punish him after all. Nora mostly hung around during her lunch period if he didn't have a class, standing too close to him at his desk as she asked for help or sitting suggestively in the front row during her English period. She wanted him aching, knowing what she might let him do to her, knowing what it looked like to fuck her, but not having anything but his own memory and imagination to help him along as his marriage slowly fell apart.

Finally the weekend before Christmas arrived. Nora met her teacher at a bus stop n the outskirts of town, presumptively sliding into the front seat and tossing her duffel bag for the weekend in the back. From the noise it made as it fell it clearly held more than clothes but she refused to say what was in it if asked. Instead she kicked off her snowy boots and crossed her legs in the seat, fiddling with the radio before breaking into snacks she'd brought for the drive. Regardless of the packages she opened she brought into the car with her the powerful but pleasant smell of lavender and oranges, that smell which was distinctly Nora. The entire two hours to the city she chatted animatedly, talking about school and friends and Ace as though they really were just a student and teacher going on a field trip.

Finally they arrived at the hotel she'd picked for them with her mother's rewards account. She enjoyed giving her playthings gifts, and this one was two nights in the second grandest hotel in the city. The suite was large, with an enormous jacuzzi tub in the marble-floored bathroom and plush white carpet in the living room, which held an enormous TV in front of a large sectional. The adjacent wall held a fireplace which warmed both the living room and the bedroom on the other side and had been lit for their arrival. They'd gotten a few looks when they'd checked in, but Nora had paid them no mind; her ID said 22 and Seth couldn't have been more than 33 or 34, and nobody here knew them.

"This is gorgeous!" Nora dropped her bag in the living room before exploring the suite then flopping into the bed. "Mmmm... This'll be nice. Room service, awesome bed..." She propped herself up on her elbows, perfectly aware of how tempting she looked splayed out on the bed, her dark hair cascading over the clean white linens. "I've asked for a little something extra too, but it's a surprise." She winked conspiratorially before scooting off of the bed and sauteing over to her teacher.

"So Seth..." she smirked and looked for a moment like she was going to press herself against his body, but at the last moment decided to leave him unsatisfied. There was still plenty of time to tease him and play with him. "Do you want to go to dinner before or after the ballet? And I thought one of those horsedrawn tours of the Christmas lights might be in order as well. Y'know, for educational purposes." She grinned and winked, waiting for his answer.

Back
Top Bottom