Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be My Lolita (Kratos and Mim)

Madam Mim

One Big Modern Mess
She wasn't taking her eyes off of him, and she didn't quite care if that made him uncomfortable. Nora held the end of a pen between her lips as she watched Mr. Marintine write on the blackboard, her eyes tracing his form through the Oxford shirt and khaki chinos. The man knew how to dress, that was for certain, and he certainly knew how to show off his assets. Dark eyes met his for a few moments when he turned around before she forced a blush and looked down, pulling the pen out of her mouth and jotting down notes about Humbert Humbert. She had to suppress a smile as the memory came unbidden.

She'd known he was there. Nora had heard Mr. Marintine walking across the gym floor and that David hadn't been paying attention. David's cock was in her mouth and his hand was in her hair as he moaned softly with his back pressed against the wall at the edge of the bleachers. She'd waited until Mr. Marintine found them, and when he didn't immediately say anything but froze and watched she moaned around David's cock, sending vibrations through his body. That nearly undid him and Nora suddenly had the urge to just get it over with. While massaging his balls she took his entire length before running her tongue in a serpentine pattern along the underside of his shaft, sucking hard on his head until he came and she swallowed it with a moan, allowing a few drops to drip onto her lips and down her chin.

"Oh my God Mr. Marintine!" Nora had shrieked, cleaning up the cum on her chin and sucking it off of her finger in a studiedly absent-minded way. They'd run off before he could say anything, but she knew he'd watched. She knew she might actually have him.

Nora had decided the first day of school, after all, that she would have him. There was no way she couldn't, no way to ignore what those pecs might look like under those button-up shirts, how firm that ass was under his khakis and slacks. She had to have Seth Marintine. He was also, after all, the only decent-looking teacher under 40 in the entire school. She had in the past few months played the sweet and innocent girl many people thought she was--well, many teachers thought she was, anyway. If she had a habit of not noticing how low her shirt had slipped as she leaned on her desk in the front row of her Junior English class, well that wasn't her fault, right? Sitting back in her chair with her knees apart under her short skirt was just bad breeding was all.

And all the time she'd watched Mr. Marintine watching her. His catching her sucking off David DiMarco wasn't planned, of course, and had potentially ruined her image. If she blushed enough and was demure enough she might be able to save it until the time was right...but then again, there was no time like the present. Besides, she'd seen that wedding band and Mr. Marintine himself seemed like a fighter; it wasn't like it wouldn't be fun anyway. Nora sucked harder on her pen, debating internally.

Fuck it, she decided. When his back was turned she discreetly pulled four Polaroids from her backpack and slipped them into the front cover of her copy of their class book.

The Polaroids were stolen from her stepfather's nightstand drawer. He thought she didn't know that he watched her, but he was old and ugly so she certainly wasn't going to give him what he wanted. Each of the Polaroids featured Nora, sometimes changing, sometimes drying after a shower, one was of her from behind while she bent over in a short skirt to look for something; all of them were when she had thought she was alone in her room. She had only found them when her mother told her to go look for some spare change in his nightstand, and slowly she'd been taking one or two at a time for just such an occasion as this.

Nora was careful to blush and look down demurely a few more times, whenever Mr. Marintine turned around from the blackboard. Finally the bell rang, and without meeting his eyes she turned in her essay and left, being sure to accidentally leave her book with the Polaroids on her desk.

It was always known to be a risky business becoming a teacher, or so Seth Marintine had been warned about on numerous occasions. Some of his friends liked to joke about what trouble the students would get in, but in truth just like 90% of the population, they probably had no actual idea. Stories were commonly just stories after all and it was highly doubtful that any of it actually occurred. Or at least that was what Seth would have liked to think, but in truth it seemed the stories at least had some form of origin. Some sliver of truth.

Temptation was everywhere within a classroom, and it was known to be reported on in the news, of students falling for teachers, or of teachers exploiting students. All of which frowned upon and a very quick way to lose your job. Thankfully anytime even a mild temptation would cross his mind, all Seth usually did was glance at his wedding ring and fidget with it a little. It was not exactly the greatest marriage, nothing like it's glory days, but it definitely had it's moments. Still... sometimes he found himself occasionally fantasizing, maybe it was boredom, or maybe just because their was definitely some young talent within the classroom.

The hardest part about this job so far had actually been somewhat recently, a time where Seth did not even have to really fantasize, after all it was not everyday you caught two students already in a scandalous act. The worst part was he had actually enjoyed watching, almost wishing he was a student again. His eyes fixated as he tried to work out what two students were the culprits. One he remembered from his class, her name Nora, a tempting young vixen and in most cases a teachers worst nightmare. Not because she was actually that bad of a student, but that she could potentially be bad for a jobs longevity and not to mention he highly doubted it would go down well if his wife Lily knew occasionally what went on in his head. What urges were ignored on a day to day basis.

It was not something that ever would be acted upon though, just the thought excited him a little but his marriage and an income was much more important, albeit somewhat bland. It was not something he wished to simply throw away. To many actual good memories with Lily, especially during the honeymoon period, and well the job... that was years of studying, of being told it was a silly idea by his parents. Not to mention the income was relatively low and the stress.. well it was enough to make weak minded people breakdown into a mess.
-
The class was relatively noisy as per normal, and commonly Seth could have sworn he had caught Nora looking over at him and blushing, probably wondering why she had not been told off yet or heard anything about the incident. A small smile formed as he could not help but notice just how delicate she looked, but at the same time how innocent she probably was not. The clock was ticking down rather quickly, the lesson having to be wrapped up and the bell itself began to ring as Seth addressed the class.

"That is all for today... I hope at least some of you have completed or started the essay... if so drop it onto my desk on your way out... for all you other slackers... guess who now has homework" A smirk crossed his face upon hearing the groans of a few students. The class cleared out rather quickly after that, a few complaints leaving a few students upon their way out. Another group of essays to mark... Oh how I look forward to this part...not flicking through some of them on his desk a sigh left his lips. It commonly showed who was paying attention in the class and the others that just floated through the day without a care in the world, it was not like he set the curriculum after all.

Running his fingers through his matte-brown hair with his spare hand, he let go of the essays letting them fall to the desk. They would be his problem later but for now it was time to quickly go over the classroom and tidy up a little. Upon moving to the blackboard something caught his eye on one of the students desk. Quickly in his mind he envisioned the class and their usual placements when attending, working out it was Nora's desk. A light chuckle escaping him as he walked over to pick up the class book that was left behind Hmm.... Did not take her as the forgetful type

What happened next, well let's just say Seth was not expecting it what so ever and even rubbed his eyes a little just to double check. "The fuck..." it was the only thing that escaped his lips in more of a mutter, his eyes glancing at the Polaroids that had fallen onto the floor, studying them briefly one by one an internal dilemna was already starting to happen within his mind. ... What do I do about these.... First I catch her sucking a student off.... oh god she looked good though... not the point Seth... not the point... but now these... I suppose I will have to just confiscate them for now.... but I really should tell her to be more careful with herself... she could really get herself in trouble

The night passed fitfully for her. She had difficulty getting Mr. Marintine off of her mind, and really she was a bit surprised at that. Men didn't typically have that effect on her, though she had it on them. Nora was anxious to see the results of her decision, to know if he would keep the pictures. Of course he'd give her the book back; she needed to do the reading, after all, and she'd already had to borrow a friend's for tonight. But she would see in the morning whether he would report her, give her the pictures back, or accept the subtle advance. Nora always had loved a challenge, especially when it came to older men, but she'd never tried seducing a teacher before. Two therapists, a doctor, her minister, a friend's rabbi, and a former boyfriend's dad--all middle aged men bored with their marriages and looking to feel young again--had all fallen for her far too easily and had bored her quickly; and besides, she didn't see them every day. Boys her own age bored her even more quickly but were easier to get for quickies, and college boys though equally boring were always up for something a bit kinkier. One guy in the Delta Phi fraternity had once paid her to crush his hand with a stiletto and whip him with a belt buckle side out and she'd been surprised at how much she'd liked it; every few months he called her, complaining of not being able to find another girl like her, and she'd go over and do it again for a couple hundred bucks. But a teacher though...a teacher was someone she saw every day, someone who would have to hide it every single day even after class, someone with whom breaking taboos would be even riskier and therefore more fun. And if he fought her, fought his attraction to her...well, so much the better.

When she wasn't immediately taken to the principle's office in the morning Nora took it as a good sign. She either had Mr. Marintine or he just wasn't a snitch, and both were good news for her. The hours seemed to crawl by, even through lunch, as she waited for seventh period. She even slipped into the girl's room after sixth period to slip off her bra and stuff it into her backpack. The white blouse was still drawn rather tightly across her breasts without it, and the day had been chilly and rainy, seeping into classrooms. Perfect. Her heart fluttered as she stepped into the classroom

"Oh thank God!" she breathed, spotting the book on Mr. Marintine's desk and taking it. "I couldn't find it anywhere, I thought I left it on the 49 last night! I ah, I actually borrowed Jenny's book," she motioned to Jenny Driscoll, who was just entering the room and from whom she actually had borrowed the book. "I wasn't looking forward to having to buy a new copy though. Thanks so much, Mr. M!" She smiled brightly before returning to her seat while he began the lecture. Nora almost didn't want to open the book, wanted to savor the moment. But open it she did.

The photos weren't there. She flipped back and forth through the pages several times, making sure he hadn't found them and put them back in a different spot, but no the Polaroids were gone. Nora had to bite the insides of her cheeks to stop the grin. Instead she raised her eyes to the teacher with a new sort of smolder hidden in them. All that was left to do was to wait and see if he said anything to her about the pictures.

Seth sighed a little as he studied the Polaroids again, this must have been the temptation that the rumors foretold. Something that concerned him a little about the images is that she almost seemed oblivious that they were actually being taken, but that was not something he would ask a student. He rattled off the conversation briefly in his head of how it would go, shaking his head knowing it was a disaster waiting to happen, before deciding to store the images in his desk. At first glance there was nothing really to hide them in, but after pulling a few things out he found a spare irrelevant folder that had his second copy of the curriculum for the class, the main copy at his house. Now that they were filed away in a non obvious spot if someone was stumbling through his desk he felt a little more at ease. Later on he would probably eventually make a better place to store them, that was if he actually kept them but for now he just did not know what to do with them. Locking his desk he sighed again, this time somewhat of frustration. What was he going to say to her, after all Nora would definitely notice that they were gone. Leaving her class book on his desk he scooped up the bulk of the essays as he started to head to the staff room to finalize his day.

Most of the conversations in the staff room today was just complaints and bickering, or as Seth liked to call it useless noise. Making himself a coffee he decided to flick through a few of the essays, one in particular catching his eye as he saw Nora's name on it. Placing it down again he looked at his wedding ring, adjusting it slightly with his thumb before sliding it back to its original position. Today would definitely be an interesting one when his wife Lily asked how work had been. Deciding that his mind was far to distracted, the essays were slid into his case, a somewhat disorganized mess of paperwork and things to mark that he would have to sort through when home.

After saying goodbye to some of his colleagues he walked out to the car-park and somewhat fumbled for his keys before slipping into the drivers seat and just relaxing for a moment ... Lily will notice something is up if I do not calm down and just forget it..... worry about it tomorrow Seth... lets go back to our loving wife and try to enjoy the time we have before having to return to hell He breathed in slowly, trying to fill his lungs with air and held it in for a brief moment before exhaling. After repeating this a few times the car was started, the engine sputtering to life as it complained and groaned.

The drive home was almost a catastrophe, for a brief second he had flashed back to the Polaroid of Nora bending over, his tires screeching as he had to push down the pedal harder to ensure he did not rear end the driver in front. Finally he was home, safe in his driveway, the car door closing with a solid thud as he hyperventilated a little. He had never got into an accident, so today's close call had definitely rattled him somewhat but he tried to put on a brave face as he calmly opened the door to his house. "Ahh Seth.. how was your day?" the question he dreaded the first thing to leave Lily's mouth.

"... It was not the worst dear, just a little rattled... I was almost hit on the way home" it was uncommon for him to lie or in this case flip the scenario, but at the same time there simply was no way of saying what he was thinking Oh... my day was fine dear, I got some scandalous images from a student, and remembered the time I caught them performing oral wishing it was me.... Yep no chance at all that he would tell her.
~~~~~~~~~

The rest of that night went by relatively smoothly, almost like another other night, Lily was a bit more comforting then normal seeing as she saw her husband was a bit shaken up but left him to continue working once he settled down to do so.

A bright burst of light hit the walls as Lily opened up the blinds causing Seth to groan slightly "Is it that time already..?" his tone was a little groggy as he stayed up a little later then normal marking the essays, or at least that was what he appeared to be doing. In reality his mind was all over the shop and part of him wished he had brought the Polaroids home with him but it was not worth the risk of his wife finding them.

"Coffee is in the kitchen, You looked so peaceful sleeping..." Seth's eyes darted to the clock when hearing Lily's words "Shit..shit shit... I am going to be late" he quickly started to try and find something of his usual attire before rushing through to the kitchen of which Lily was now sitting in reading the book that had been intriguing her a lot recently, to the point that any time he had tried to get frisky with her recently it seemed that the book itself came first. "Sorry Lil... I gotta dash" he kissed her cheek before darting out the door hoping that traffic today would be kind.

~~~~~

The day itself went by rather smoothly, in his spare time he marked a few of the essays from yesterday and set tasks for his other classes but part of him was more or less looking forward to the last period.

His eyes watched the door as students started to pile in, indicating that the transition from sixth period to seventh had started. Upon seeing Nora he could not help but notice that it seemed like her blouse was clinging tighter to her perfect form then what should be allowed in any classroom, a few of the boys in the class seeming to have noticed as well but luckily were to fixated with staring at her as she spoke with Seth that they did not notice that he to was definitely liking what was being seen. His eyes followed to Jenny Driscoll when she was mentioned before looking back at Nora, his blue eyes watching her lips somewhat closely before he got up and turn away from the class to start writing a few key points on the black board.

After that he composed himself slightly before turning to the class and beginning the planned lecture, his eyes looking over the whole class, stopping slightly longer on Nora before continuing on with the lesson. Apart from a few hiccups with the jocks of the class, which Seth for the most part put up with seeing as he was once like them. The lesson went by rather smoothly, almost to smoothly and as he noticed that their was about ten minutes left before the period ended he started walking around and handing out some of the essays he had managed to mark.

Pausing at Nora's desk briefly he played down her essay tapping softly the post-it note which stated "Stay behind after class... we need to discuss your 'essay' ". After handing out the rest of the marked essays he sat back down waiting for the bell to ring before watching the class start to empty. Once he was certain it was empty he unlocked his desk pulling out the spare curriculum folder and addressing Nora "Nora wasn't it?.... do you normally leave these sort of things just..'casually around' " he slid out one of the Polaroids, this one in particular seemed to be her drying herself after a shower. His blue eyes somewhat fixated on her chest before tracing slowly to look at her face.

"I mean... you do know how much trouble you could get in.... or that people could get the wrong idea?... " he sighed a little, more or less worried for his student, that and he was positive that even if she had not meant to leave them behind, if someone had caught him picking up her book to see the contents that surprisingly fell out, quite a few things could be thought, the first would definitely result in a suspension for her, and that was without them knowing when she had sucked David's cock. Another time that nothing had been said because honestly he did not know what to say. This time though he had to try and fix this before it became an issue.

"Do not get me wrong Nora... I have heard of female students developing crushes for their teachers..." He also knew that as far as this school went in particular he was by far the most attractive staff member, then again it was most likely the two days a week at the gym and the fact he always ate well due to his wife cooking extremely healthy meals. That and he was just luckily, it was what most would call almost the perfect build, muscular and yet not over the top. "But... I am married... and I do not want to have you get in trouble.." he pointed to his ring, it seemed at this point he was trying to show concern for her, and deter her from continuing the current actions. Little did he know she would most likely get even more determined now to have her way.

Nora bit her lip and did her best to look up at him with a worried expression when she read the sticky note. She'd noticed that the word essay was in quotation marks of course, and knew that it could only mean one thing. She chewed her tongue lightly to prevent a predatory smile from emerging and while he handed out the rest of the essays fiddled with the thread on the top button of her blouse. Eventually the thread unwound enough that she was able to break it and the button clattered to the floor. After all, she could hardly be blamed if excessive cleavage was visible because her button had fallen off, and it was the end of the day, so she could easily change at home. Patiently she waited for the other students to file out--it didn't take long since the school day had ended--and did her best to look nervous as she walked up to his desk. She wasn't nervous of course; she'd already figured out what she was going to say.

Mr. Marintine started by pulling one of the pictures from a folder in his desk. He'd hidden them cleverly, but had shown her exactly where he would keep his smut if he had any. She filed that information away for later as she watched his eyes fixate on her chest before sliding upwards. Nora let her mouth drop open slightly in an 'O' that would have been perfect for something other than a shocked expression. She forced a deep crimson blush and lowered her eyes, directing her gaze to his crotch without seeming to realize where she was looking. She scuffed her toe against the linoleum as he pointed out that people could get the wrong idea and tried to be understanding about a student developing a crush on their teacher. When he pointed out that he was married she finally looked up, face fetchingly pink, eyes wide, lips formed into a wider perfect 'O'.

"Mr. Marintine you think...?" Nora bit her lip lightly in a way that could have been construed as alluring and seductive had she not appeared so innocent. She had practiced that lip-bite in the mirror a thousand times. "No! I mean don't get me wrong, you're...well..." She forced the blush deeper and looked down demurely for a moment, eyes pausing again ever so slightly at his crotch again before coming back up to his face. "David and me, we broke up because he's a jerk. He um, he had those pictures and ah...well he made a deal with me to give them back and um...well, you saw..." She bit her lip in that just-so way again. It was difficult to balance embarrassed with inviting, but she always managed to pull it off. "I didn't know he'd taken them. So he finally gave them back to me and I had them in my book so I wouldn't lose them, then I left my book here and..." Nora shook her head.

"Thanks for not telling, Mr. M," she said after a pause. "It won't happen again, I promise." Once she was dismissed Nora was careful to bend in a way that gave him a peek at her lacy panties as she grabbed her backpack before leaving. She smiled to herself as she walked to the bus stop; he was a fighter. He loved his wife. This would be fun.

Most of the rest of the week passed almost without incident. A time or two, Nora had dropped her pencil on the way to sharpen it and had bent over to pick it up, but it was nothing that could be considered out of the ordinary. The rest of the week also passed similarly as it had that day: dreary, cold, and rainy. Friday afternoon found a particularly chilly downpour and it was a good thing she didn't mind the cold. Nora waited until Mr. Marintine appeared to be packing up to go home for the night and she ran to the unsheltered city bus stop through the rain. She knew she'd missed her bus and although she had a collapsible umbrella she decided to stand there in just a jacket and the same white shirt, again with her bra stuffed into her backpack with the umbrella. Nora made sure to look as cold and miserable as possible when Mr. Marintine's car began its approach.

The reactions, it would be enough to make most grown men be unfaithful. He had not noticed it straight away but it seemed like her top button of her blouse had either been remove, or had been loose prior; the button itself no where to be seen. Seth could not help but take in the view, his eyes glancing trying to see as much as they could before shifting away. Perfect... just.. perfect The view after all was something that he could not get in trouble for, it was not like he was going to do anything about it. That and at worst if a teacher walked in they would probably just mention to Nora that she would need to fix her blouse at home or get a new one and then Seth would act as if he had not noticed at all. After all, he could quite easily turn this situation into the fact that he was telling her off for the material found and or that she had been disrupting the class. At this current moment though he hoped no one would interrupt. It would be a waste of the photos since they would be taken away and then the principal would get involved.

At times Nora seemed to look so innocent and yet so tempting, part of him really could not understand her, partly due to the age gap more then likely. She really seemed to know what to do that was catching his attention in some manner, but not enough to risk what he had going on in his life. ".. Well Nora, they will be confiscated for now, while I decide if they go the principal or not..." in truth he just wanted to hang on to them for a little. It definitely was a nice visual change from Lily. The mention of David made him mildly uneasy, especially when Nora reference when she had been caught, a slight lust showing in his eyes in response shortly followed by a serious glare. Deciding that this conversation had gone long enough Seth decided it was time to dismiss her as he started to hide away the images. "As long as you understand.. I think we have nothing more to talk about.. you may leave.. just be more careful.. "

Now that the discussion was over a small obvious sigh escaped his lips as she picked up her bag, his eyes fixated on the teen and were rewarded for the attention they were providing. ... oh boy... she really needs to be more careful... Seth could not tell if she had done that by accident or on purpose but either way it had been such a tease. It had been quite some time since Lily had dressed up and worn something sexy, and here he was. In a class room, getting to witness even just briefly a gorgeous young student, his mind replaying it as she left. So little left to the imagination. This caused him to shake his head, it seemed this would not be the last time he would have to do so because of Nora. Once she left he pulled out his favorite Polaroid of her bending over and for a brief moment, he actually wished that he was one of those teachers that was single or not married before nervously laughing to himself and fiddling with his ring. Quietly muttering to himself he apologized to his wife as he sat in solitude "Sorry Lily... I should not think like that".

Today he did not bother with the staff room after leaving his class room, the Polaroid of her bending over tucked away in his pocket, the others hidden safely within their new domain. Seth did not know why he was risking taking it with him, but he figured if Lily was not up for being frisky later on, he would take matters into his own hands. He needed relief after all, before it started taking an impact on how he was acting. He did not want his wife to work out something might be up, even if nothing had happened it would be impossible to explain to her. Once finally home it was the same bland welcoming, his wife in simple clothes, a book in one hand, the same boring question. He sighed slightly and told her about most of the day leaving out only Nora. It seemed like hearing all about it cheered up Lily a little. About an hour after being home he decided to try his chances sneaking up behind her now that he was changed and whispering into her ear how the two of them should make love like they used to. Lily seemed to just chuckle dismissing it "Not tonight Seth... maybe on the weekend"

Sighing again he stormed off and marked what was left of the essays, this took a lot less time due to him being frustrated. Every advance recently was knocked back by his wife, it was not like she did not love him. But god it would be nice sometimes to do the deed, fuck like rabbits or even just simply make love. But it never seemed to happen since as the years were fading away, so was her sex drive. Where as Seth's libido was unchanged, but as most always said, it was not the most important part of a relationship. Sneaking away he decided it was time to take it into his own hands, it seeming so wrong to use something that was of a student, but something about doing so was exciting.

Throughout the week Seth kept a small eye on Nora, of whom seemed to just be acting like a standard student. Maybe he had imagined that she had actually had a thing for him, and that the story of the pictures was true, even though something seemed a little off about it. After all he could not imagine any teenage male to give them up or back after a breakup. He occasionally caught a glance of her as she would bend over to pick up dropped object but other then that, maybe she was just clumsy and over confident with her looks that she did not care if anyone caught a glimpse.

Friday was the worst of the weather, he had heard it was going to be bad on the radio of his car and he sighed. Part of him hated driving in the rain, the slightly oily roads becoming almost death traps the moment water even simply touched them. Throughout the day it did not seem like the rain was going to let up, it only seemed to be getting heavier, the atmosphere a chilling almost daunting and unwelcome presence. As he packed up for the day he watched it for a moment, he pitied anyone that would be stuck out on the open on a day like today. Even just running to his car had him somewhat drenched, his case of school work barely helping. Throwing it in the back he started the car, it groaning to life. Just like himself it seemed it hated the cold weather, the heater being turned on to try and warm up the interior of his Honda Accord.

Letting the car warm up for a little he let out a small sigh, as a teacher the end of the week... well it did not really exist. His weekend would most likely consist of preparing for next week, marking what needed to be marked or helping his wife around the house. Finally he decided it was time to leave, his eyes catching Nora whom seemed to be having to brave the elements at their best. He hesistated for a moment before pulling up just past the bus stop, outstretching his arm to open the passenger door. It was just not in his nature to leave someone suffering "Nora... jump in" a slight shocked expression crossed him upon seeing just how drenched she was, the white shirt sticking to her form and he could have sworn she was not wearing a bra. Careless like usual it seemed.

"You must have just missed the last bus... Um..." he was a little distracted before he reached into the back and pulled out one of his gym towels. "Here... dry yourself up a little, sorry if it still smells" He had only gone to the gym the other day but he was certain being so drenched and most likely cold, the gesture was appreciated. The car was starting to heat up a little, that or it was just the slight tension in the air. It was uncommon for students to get lifts from a teacher after all and upon realizing this Seth started to drive away from the school before pulling down a nearby empty street.

He knew it was something he should not comment about but he decided to anyhow "... On a day like this it's a bit silly to not be wearing a bra Nora" he pointed briefly at the fact she was wearing white and how it was closely gripping her form before shaking his head "Nevermind.... where do you need to go? " his eyes looking away from her now, as if he was somewhat ashamed that he had pointed out the fact he had noticed that she was not wearing a bra.

Nora hopped into the car dripping wet. Once she had caught her breath from shivering in the cold she held her hands up to the air vents to warm them. Her nipples were still hard enough to cut glass and in her drenched shirt the pink areolas weren't quite visible apart from her full, creamy breasts. As Mr. Marintine pulled away from the bus stop she sat back in the seat, pulling the seatbelt across her chest between her breasts, and buckling it. As they drove she shrugged off her backpack and set it on the floor between her legs, spreading her knees to make room for it. Doing so not only exposed the flesh of her inner thigh but also slid the hem of her skirt up to expose more of her thighs. She pretended not to notice.

"Thanks, Mr. M," Nora panted gently, chest still heaving a little as she worked to catch breath she had already regained. "I stayed after for a bit of tutoring, then I got caught up talking to my friend. When she left I realized how late it was. I was hoping I wouldn't have to walk home." She turned to look at him, pushing a bit of wet hair off of her face and favoring him with a sweet smile. "You're a lifesaver, you know," she said with a tender voice.

Then he mentioned that she wasn't wearing a bra. At least he was beginning to notice. That was always a good sign. "Yeah," she confirmed, thinking quickly. She'd expected him to notice, but not to say anything. "I was showering off after gym when the bell rang, so I just kinda grabbed what i could so I could get to class without getting in too much trouble. So it's still in the locker room." She blushed attractively, as she'd practiced when that rabbi had told her to act more like the schoolgirl she was. The rabbi had broken things off once Nora had finally gotten tired of being forced into a submissive role and had tricked him into getting tied up before she punished him; a fear of the law had kept him quiet afterwards. A silence fell between her and the teacher before he asked where to take her.

"Could you take me home, Mr. Marintine?" she asked with alluring timidity. She was certain he'd fantasized about her asking him that, and if he hadn't then he would now. "I was in a rush this morning and forgot my key, so hopefully I won't be locked out." Her key was in her bag, along with her bra and her umbrella.

Something about this whole situation seemed a little bit off, it would definitely be another one of those moments that he could not tell his wife about. After all it was the way she seemed to tease, even if it was just her doing so naturally and not in a deliberate fashion was almost to much. Part of Seth thought he was old enough and mature enough now that even if a hot teen student tried to seduce him the efforts would be in complete vain but it seemed that it was really now putting him to the test. At least to not say something anyhow more then what was currently being exchanged.

Seeing as they were not moving yet and he had managed to regain himself his eyes gazed back upon her as she spoke, but due to having his head somewhat bowed prior from the embarrassment of his inappropriate statement he finally noticed that her skirt was sitting in a rather revealing manner. This caused his blue eyes to trace the contour of her inner thigh, almost wishing to see further before he managed to force himself to divert his gaze to her eye level as he turned on the demister with his right hand to ensure he could see out the back of the car. Well he felt he had to do something to try and make it seem like he had not just been sizing up a student in his mind and partially almost drooling at what was left to the imagination.

"Well... I do not see why I can not, I can not just simply half offer you a lift, and then tell you to walk now can I Nora?" he chuckled slightly as it trying to break the slight awkwardness that was within the car. Well from his point of view anyhow, it seemed she was perfectly fine with the situation. Almost even encouraging of it. The way the words sounded though as they had left her lips had left him slightly in a daze. He removed his eyes from her, not wanting to continue being distracted as he now focused on getting the car into motion again. "Well seeing as I do not know where your house is... you will have to tell me.."

It felt odd still, for the most part it seemed like he should not even know where one of his students lived, especially when it was a student like Nora. He was certain that the school if they knew he would now know, would probably transfer her to another class to avoid potential issues. "We will have to stay quiet about this lift though... I can't help but feel some of the class would be jealous if they knew you got a lift from Seth Marintine..." it had come as second nature to say his own name rather then what he usually used at school, of which apart from the first day of term he had not said it since.

Taking it somewhat easy whilst driving he occasionally glanced over at Nora, there definitely was something about her... something, but he could not explain it to himself. Was it because there was no action at home. Was it the thrill of something new or that it was against almost any rules of being a teacher, or better yet against any marriage. It was not like Seth did not love his wife, he really did, just it had been on the rocks a little recently. Mostly due to the stress of teaching and the fact she seemed to just not be acting the way she was.

"God... my wife would kill me if she saw me driving a student like yourself home.." he did not even realise that he had said it, as it was more something he was thinking upon gazing briefly at her before turning his attention back to the wet roads and the traffic. "I think I actually know the area you live... if I had to take a guess it's about 10 minutes away in this weather... Did you really plan to walk that? It would have taken an hour..."

"Right, sorry," Nora chuckled seemingly nervously when he pointed out that she would have to tell him where she lived. "I'm on Baymont Street."

It was a decent neighborhood, not in the "poor" part of town, but definitely not upscale either; comfortably middle class, though hiding nefarious secrets as most suburban cul-de-sacs seemed to. Nora knew that if her home--with her seemingly perfect PTA pill-popping mom and her well-respected, pillar-of-the-community pervert of a stepdad--was mistaken for normal then there were likely other secrets hidden behind other doors in her neighborhood. Mr. Richards down the street, for example, loved to be dressed up in his wife's lingerie and spanked though Nora would never tell his wife that. In times when she felt a little guilty about breaking up marriages or leading to betrayals of trust Nora always reminded herself that she was a product of her environment, and besides if these men were being satisfied at home then they wouldn't be attracted to a sixteen-year-old girl. She liked sex and the power it gave her, and there was nothing wrong with that; they were the 30-year-old perverts fucking underaged teenagers. And Mr. Marintine's resistance, his insistence that he was married and the implication that he loved and was content with his wife, only made Nora want him more. Whatever she was to him, Nora knew that she could be better, sate him more, show him worlds he never even knew existed. She needed to be better than Mrs. Marintine.

"Your first name is Seth?" Nora smiled sweetly and pushed another piece of rain-plastered hair off of her forehead. She'd known his name was Seth, but pretending she didn't would be the easiest way to come to a first-name basis with him. Once he allowed her to call him by his first name, he belonged to her she would make sure of it. Another silence ensued, followed by him mumbling about his wife. "How long've you been married?" she asked then, cautiously, "what's her name? I'll bet she's absolutely gorgeous, if she's married to you." Knowing his wife's name would give her access to his personal life, a look into his marriage, an in to express concern for his wellbeing if ever it seemed his marriage might be suffering. Men liked to have someone to lean on, no matter what they said to the contrary. The more she knew about his life outside of school, the more power she could wield and the more tightly he would become wrapped around her little finger.

When Mr. Marintine--Seth--asked her whether she had planned to walk, Nora shrugged. "I wouldn't have had any other choice," she pointed out, watching the rain come down in sheets on the windshield. "I'm just glad you were able to give me a ride. Don't worry, Mr. M, it'll be our little secret." She reached over to the hand on the gear shift and curled her pinky around his. "Pinky promise." She let her finger linger before dropping it and watching the rain out the window as they drove.

Finally, per her directions, they came to a tidy house on Baymont. Nora left her bag in the car, promising to come back for it once she'd tried the door. Running to the front door, she made a show of looking under the mat where the spare key was usually kept--and still was though blocked from Seth's view by her body--before running around the side of the house. There was another key under a flower pot by the back door but instead Nora loitered, folding down the waist of her skirt once to simultaneously lower the waist and raise the hem, before returning to the front and racing to his car. She clambered into the front seat, once again soaked and squishing in her shoes. She wrung out her hair into the towel he'd given her and looked up at him with a pretty little pout.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. M, but would you mind giving me a ride to a payphone or something? Sh--I mean, crap!" Nora smacked her forehead with the heel of her palm. "I don't have any spare change. Maybe like a gas station where I can just wait for my mom then?" she asked, intentionally naming a place it would be unsafe for a girl to wait alone. "All the doors are locked and I forgot my key this morning. I'd have to stand out in the rain. I'm sorry, Mr. M. I don't mean to be such a pain. You're probably eager to get back home and start your weekend with your wife."

Internally Seth was swearing at himself for commenting the way he had, it was more a thought and not something that meant to be vocalized. Commonly he tried not to disclose to much about his personal life, but seeing as he had started the conversation, part of him did not want to be rude. "Lily... her name is Lily, originally as delicate and as beautiful as the flower itself in full bloom.." he fell quiet again, not wanting to say anything more even though she had tried to ask for more. It was already most likely a mistake saying anything so far. This whole situation was iffy as it was, and he did not need to make it worse. Granted if he had his way, no one would actually find out about the fact he had given her a lift if it could be helped. Part of him was actually enjoying their interaction, his eyes in particular. Granted most men would be rather weak to someone of Nora's caliber.

The house itself seemed quite nice, nothing to upmarket but considering the neighborhood itself, was a surprise. Placing the car into park he sighed a little as she walked out to go check if her house was open for access, his eyes playfully following her as she walked, not leaving her body, entranced even. This caused him to fidget with his ring again, this whole situation feeling so wrong. No actually.. it was wrong, Seth knew his eyes should not linger the way they were, but part of him could tell she liked the attention. Granted he was trying to not make it obvious, he was commonly a proud man, loyal to the bone and this at the moment was causing a lot of internal conflict and argument within him. As he saw her return to the car he offered her a warm smile, watching her use the towel he had offered her prior, his eyes lingering just a little to long before deciding to speak to break the slight awkwardness.

"Locked out I take it?" before he even had a moment to say anything more he already had the answer, this time a small laugh escaping him. "Nora... how can I say no to that hmm?" it would definitely be interesting to explain to his wife why he was late later on, his head already racing through excuses to use. He could probably get away with stretching the truth, he would just not be able to tell Lily that the student he had helped was a young vixen, almost a temptress and or the one whom he had used one of her images to relieve himself a few nights back. Upon remembering this a slight blush actually crossed him, now was not the time to be thinking about such a thing. "That sounds like a plan... But I do not think it would be responsible of me to simply leave you there.. As long as I throw my wife a call I should be able to wait with you"

He started up the car again, it had the key half turned initially to keep the heater going. Briefly he thought about the closest most suitable place where she could phone and wait, remembering their was a diner rather close by, he knew this because once many years ago he had taken Lily to the same place. Thankfully though it had been a very long time since then and so he knew that the staff would have most likely changed and that they would not recognize him. "I know of a place... but first give me a second.." he opened his door after popping his boot to the car, walking to the back before searching through and finding one of his spare jackets. It had been crossing his mind if he had something for her to wear, after all it was starting to become to much of a tease for him and he could almost guarantee she was cold, at least some parts of her body in particular was telling him this was the case.

Entering back into the car, his own clothes a little drenched now he offered her the jacket "Here.. this should help you warm up... and cover up a little" it would only help a little, and was more for his own personal state of mind. It would definitely be a little to large for her, but this itself would be rather cute regardless. His eyes watching her before nodding to himself silently. That was much better, and yet still she was undeniably attractive, even in the over-sized jacket. "I doubt you imagined that you would be going to a diner with me...." granted Seth hardly knew what was going through the young teens head, or her plans and ambitions. Just as he was trying to stop her from prying to far into his life, he was not about to try and pry into hers. Shifting the gear into reverse he pulled out of the driveway before swapping it into drive. "Alright then.. hopefully we will not have to wait to long for your sake" he knew Lily was probably already worrying about him, of which he would probably throw her a call after he let Nora phone her guardian.

The diner itself was a short trip, about fifteen minutes or so from her house, of which now somewhat had Seth being almost an hour's drive from his own house, as it was in the opposite direction. He muttered to himself quietly, something along the lines of "Lily... god she is going to kill me.." noticing that he had talked to himself he glanced up at Nora whom seemed to be observing him as he now parked the car and turned off the ignition. He pulled out his wallet, checking for some spare coins before shaking his head. Seth knew the diner inside would allow the use of their phone inside but it meant actually buying something. "Guess we will have to go inside.. I only have notes" he hoped out of the car as she did and quickly locked the door before darting undercover, the weather not letting up. "Can I at least get you a hot drink of some form?.. might make the wait more easy" opening the door for him, he could see some of the diners eyes met his as they saw him walk in with the young student. They probably thought he was either her father or a playboy, filling a niche that some girls liked, where they found themselves attracted to older men.

This situation could definitely be misunderstood and he sighed slightly before approaching the counter asking where their public phone was, of which after a quick discussion had found out. Ordering himself a coffee and Nora's drink he then moved himself to one of the booths, taking the table number that was given to him as he glanced over to Nora. He would have to wait for her to make the phone call first before he would be able to call Lily and let her know he was okay. The conversation being planned within his head.

Nora was turned in her seat to face Seth, what little drying of clothes had been achieved completely annihilated by the still pouring rain. Her shirt was nearly completely see-through now, nipples hard and straining against the fabric which clung to her body as though she'd been tossed into a swimming pool. The short little skirt clung to her upper thighs, still not revealing the treasure beneath but very nearly doing so. It was lucky she liked the rain or this would have been a somewhat more unpleasant experience. When he asked whether she were locked out she smiled apologetically and explained the situation. She pointed to the window on the upper story of the split-level.

"All the windows are kept locked when no one's home except that one," she explained. "That window's my bedroom...but obviously I can't really reach it. Guess that was kind of the point." She laughed sheepishly and asked him to take her to a gas station. Instead he offered to wait with her. She accepted graciously with shy enthusiasm before waiting for him to retrieve a jacket from his trunk. She could work with this. The jacket was much too large for her and for now she only draped it over her shoulders. When he posited that she had probably never imagined going to a diner with him she laughed a little. "Well, I can definitely thing of worse ways to spend my time."

During the trip to the diner at a point when she knew he would be able to see her in the corner of his eye, she turned her nose into the collar and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes she let out a small "mmm" which could have been mistaken for a moan, out of context. He really did smell good, but for now that wasn't the point; for now Nora wanted him to imagine pulling that noise from her lips as he traced his tongue down her naked body. To help him along her hand drifted over one breast briefly as though she had been distracted by something. Without another word she turned her gaze forward again, leaning her cheek against the cloth of his jacket. Once they finally reached the diner she slipped her arms through the arms of the jacket and fastened it all the way up, aiming once again for "adorable," which it was. Nora fingered the cloth of the collar around the jacket as Seth mentioned his wife again.

"I'm sorry, Mr. M!" she offered with a wide, innocent gaze. "If Lily gets angry you can blame it entirely on me, I swear. I mean, it's my fault anyway." His wife's name tasted nasty in her mouth and Nora wanted to pull a face before spitting it out, but she kept her mask of innocence carefully in place. Yes, Lily Marintine was one of the reasons this game was going to be so fun...but already Nora felt possessive of Seth and hated the idea that he might after this go home to fuck his wife silly. Lily was such a pure, vanilla name, probably like her; Lily Marintine had probably never taken a man from behind, or teased him so long that all she had to do to get him to cum was to command it without touching him at all. Lily Marintine probably only knew how to please her husband taking it on her back like a weak little slut and Nora knew she could do so much more for him. Lily Marintine, she decided right then and there without ever having met the woman or knowing more than her name, was a stupid little cumdumpster and a man like Seth deserved so much more than her.

Jealousy and possession flared in Nora's heart as they walked into the diner. Nora fostered it and allowed it to bolster her resolve and her efforts. When Seth offered to get her a hot drink as he held the door open for her she smiled up at him. "Hot chocolate would be great," she said with a smile that would have been seductive had it not been so innocent. "I have a bit of a sweet tooth..."

Nora followed her teacher to a booth before taking the change he'd gotten for their drinks. Slowly, swaying her hips, she squeaked her way across the linoleum floor to the payphones in the back. The jacket was too large, swallowing her hands in the long arms and draping down over her hips, leaving only an inch or two of skirt to suggest she was something other than completely naked underneath. The girl turned her back to Seth, pretending to put the coins into the phone but instead tucking them into the breast pocket of the shirt hidden under his jacket. For the benefit of anyone who might be passing by she held a conversation with the phone anyway.

"Hello? Yeah hi, I'm looking for Andrea Montgomery? It's her daughter." Only a dial tone answered her pause. "Really?" The dial tone continued. "Okay well, thanks anyway." Nora hung up and returned to the booth, sliding in and looking pouty. "She already left for the day," she informed the English teacher. "She usually goes shopping on Friday afternoons and probably won't be home until like, six or so. My stepdad works two to ten, so he'll be gone until even later." It was 4:30 now; her mother would be home in half an hour and Fred was on his way home, probably already thinking of drinking on the couch before making Andrea dress up in Nora's clothes and fucking very loudly, but Nora had bought herself at least an hour and a half with her teacher, whether at the diner or elsewhere.

As he sat in the booth waiting for Nora to use the phone, his mind traveled back to the drive from her house to here. He had always had pretty decent peripheral vision, and was positive on the way here when she had put on his jacket; she had teased him a little and if he was not mistaken Seth was positive he had heard a moan leave her lips. At the time though and even know he was starting to think it was just his mind playing tricks on him. After all it was already going haywire due to how her skirt was sitting, his eyes occasionally trying to follow the line of her leg upwards, the grand prize almost on display. It did not help that before they had got to the actual diner, she had only slung his jacket over her arms, her white shirt; more than likely unbeknownst to Nora, was not leaving a whole lot up to the imagination. If anything most of her body was on display and to some degree Seth felt somewhat dirty that he had effectively seen his student’s breasts, of which in the first place he should have averted his gaze but seemed to like the view.

He tried to distract himself now as the constant thinking about Nora and the drive itself, was not doing him any favors. She really was the student that was not only some teacher’s wet dream, but the type that he had been warned about. A certain friend of his in particular trying to remind him that it was excited .. Gotta control myself... Lily would never forgive me... It is not worth it.. Feeling relatively positive that by the time she had finished her call he would be able to stand without showing her the start of an erection, he looked around before subtlety readjusting himself, his blue eyes falling upon her as she seemed to talk on the phone. If you had not have known that she was wearing a shirt underneath, it almost looked like she was wearing nothing but the skirt itself, and his jacket. Already of which had got him a few funny looks from some of the customers in the diner but so far no one had said anything.

It seemed like a bad idea now that he thought about it to bring her here, a small flashback occurring as he remembered that Lily had ordered a hot chocolate just as Nora had. At first Seth had not spotted her return, his eyes looking slightly into the distance before he heard his student’s voice. The alluring tone, the innocence it seemed to portray, he had to call his wife now, snap back to reality. His eyes glanced at the time before working out what time he would roughly manage to potentially get home. It would be too long to use the excuse of simply being stuck in traffic. “Sorry Nora... I really have to call my wife...” although he had managed to get his member under control it was still obvious that he was a little flustered, his vocal tone somewhat wavering, something of which he would have to sort out before Lily answered the phone once called. Walking slowly over to the phone he glanced back over to Nora before finally picking up the phone, slipping some coins in before starting to dial the number. It rung a few times, as expected she never managed to answer quickly.

A worried voice met him on the other side “Seth …. I would have thought you would be home by now dear… after all I thought you said you did not have much to do today?” it was annoying sometimes just how good Lily’s memory was sometimes, cursing silently under his breath he took a small breath to calm the nerves before speaking “Sorry honey… I saw a student that missed their bus and offered to help them… Poor bugger was getting soaked by the downpour..” he paused for a second before knowing that it would be a good idea to add one extra thing before he would get a torrent of questions thrown at him “He seemed to appreciate it… but unfortunately I think once I leave the gas station, I will not be home until at least 7:30..” he could hear Lily sighing on the otherside of the phone, before her tone seemed to calm down a little.

“See this is why I fell in love with you Seth… you go out of your way to help others in need… Maybe when you get home tonight… I will reward you… but you best try and hurry” this comment surprised him as it was very rare for Lily to be so upfront with him. It felt wrong lying to her somewhat, but it was only a small lie, the only thing wrong was the gender and the location that he was at currently. Luckily the customers within had been relatively quiet and so his cover was not blown. “I hope for my sake, traffic is on my side… I will be home as I can Lil” he lightly chuckled before he hung up the phone, just prior to putting the phone on the hook letting her know he loved her. It almost was stuttered from his lips, the situation almost seeming ironic that he had said it when his eyes now fell upon Nora, his eyes fixating on her Yep… just have to remind myself that… that I love Lily and that nothing will or can happen..

He walked back to the table now, the conversation to his wife had been a rather short one. Their drinks still not quite yet served, then again that was something that seemed to have not changed which was this diners speed of service. He remembered the playful argument him and Lily had when they left about leaving a tip or not. This caused him to chuckle a little before he took his seat opposite to Nora “Well then… I guess you have to put up with me for another hour and a bit until someone is home at your place…” he tried to keep his tone friendly, his eyes falling upon her. Even Lily had not been as beautiful as this little temptress when he had met her, and he still struggled to not pay attention to her gesture’s or presence. After all he was a male, and a rather frustrated one at that, although hopefully that would change when he returned home later on seeing as commonly if Lily mentioned a reward it usually meant one of two things. Sadly that was how predictable his life had become, a somewhat monotonous cycle. The drinks finally arrived and were brought to the table as the waitress, who looked like they hated their job took away the table number. “God I would hate to be her right now…” he said it so only Nora could barely hear him, his voice barely a whisper, a small almost desperate chuckle escaping him.

After all his life was not much different, he did his job, but it was not something that he thoroughly enjoyed, and to top it off when he returned home it was simply becoming a downward spiral. Something he would have to start working on with his wife before something happened that shouldn’t as he was only so strong. He took a sip of his coffee and almost spat it out, it was a hot, bitter and burnt latte. How their standards had gone down since his first visit. Adding almost three sugars to try and fix the taste a small sigh escaped him. He really did not know what to talk about now, being stuck with his student for an hour or so, and to top it off, to scared somewhat to ask her what she wanted to do or talk about. Something just seemed off… his mind already in a slight fantasy land of what could happen before he pinched himself lightly and adjusted his ring showing his nervous and somewhat wavering devotion.

OOC: (( Geez over 1300 words.. it has been a while ))

She wasn't sure whether she was losing him or drawing him closer. He kept mentioning his wife, which could either be telling her to back off or trying to convince himself not to give into temptation. Nora chose to believe the latter; Lily would be his age after all, and depending on how long they'd been married they'd already be bored with the sex. Why wouldn't he want a tight little pussy like hers? Lily had probably even stopped shaving regularly years ago. Married women's standards always fell so low and their sex drive pretty much disappeared after they got married and they had to be coerced into it, or so Nora had been told. Illicit sex was always so much more exciting and she was certain Seth was way overdue for a bit of excitement. Nora saw when Seth stood up that he was already half-sporting. That was good; now all she had to do was make him ache for it. If she could spend the next few months making him jack off to thoughts of her, or even imagining her when he was fucking his wife, then moving in and taking control once he couldn't take it anymore was easy; he'd let her do anything to him just so long as he had her. Nora watched him walk away, staring at his ass openly and appreciatively as he walked. She couldn't wait to pound that ass. The thought made her squirm a little; she was beginning to get wet in more than one way.

While he was on the phone she took up the collar of his jacket and pressed her nose to it. Whatever cologne or aftershave he used smelled great. He kept glancing at her while he was on the phone and occasionally she would glance at him through her eyelashes, not raising her face from the collar of his jacket. Finally he returned to the table and she faced him with a small smile. "Lily take everything well then?" she asked hopefully. They were interrupted by the waitress bringing their drinks. Seth leaned in and mentioned that he would hate to be her and Nora stifled a chuckle in the sleeve of his jacket. After a sip of his coffee he poured three sugars into it and fiddled with his ring; he was weakening.

"Looks like you need a little something sweet too, don't you Mr. M?" Nora asked innocently as she crossed her legs under the table. When she crossed her leg her foot slid up the inside of Seth's calf to his knee, and she made a look of surprise and glanced under the table for a moment. "Whoops sorry!" The apology was insincere since the contact had been entirely intentional. She sniffed at the collar of his jacket again, eyes closed in a quiet bliss for a moment, before looking at him again. "This is gonna sound really weird Mr. Marintine, but your jacket smells amazing. What sort of aftershave or cologne or whatever do you use?" She giggled nervously. "I could get high on this stuff." She uncrossed her legs and fidgeted, wet skirt sticking to her upper thighs as she did so, and settled back in the booth with her knees spread slightly. It was decent, as first dates go.

It was actually quite surprising to Seth how weak he was feeling right now, and if he did not know any better it seemed like he was currently being played by Nora. It was probably just him thinking to rash though, seeing as it was most likely just him simply misreading what was currently happening. Still he expected after eight years of marriage that he would not be so distracted by someone like Nora. Then again the opportunity also had never presented itself. Most after seeing his ring never tried anything, the occasional student developed a harmless crush but this was something beyond that. The sudden feeling of her foot sliding up his leg catching him off guard but he tried to not make it obvious. This combined with what she had said though made him glance away for a moment before quickly taking another sip of his horrible coffee. The extra sugar that had been added hardly making it any easier to drink. He was almost speechless fidgeting slightly before watching her sniff his jacket. It was an odd thing to witness, something about it obviously fixating her attention. Hearing her question he could not help but laugh a little.

“A very odd question… but if you must know it is Davidoff Cool Water*… I was suggested it by a friend of mine recently..” for the most part it seemed like an innocent question, but it still felt weird telling her exactly what the fragrance was. After another sip of coffee he decided to breath in deeply through his nose to see if he had maybe used to much of it and that was why she had mentioned that she could almost get high off it. Instead he was greeted with a small whiff of a peculiar smell instead, something almost sweet yet different to anything he had smelt recently. He was trying to work out what it was, but it was doubtful he would it out until later. There was the suspicion that it was Nora being wet but he doubted that could be the case, and that his mind was still playing tricks on him. Glancing over at the clock he sighed a little, he still had an hour to spend with her and already it was driving him somewhat crazy. He was almost tempted to excuse himself before he decided to speak.
“You know Nora… you were rather lucky I did not report you in that time I caught you with David…” even he was startled at himself that this was the choice of topic, what was he thinking. Or more or less where was he thinking from “… and this may seem inappropriate, but if you had already gone that far with him… what caused you two to break up?”

Idiot... idiot…idiot, why are you asking her this… Seth almost went to tell her to stop whatever she was going to say, but now felt it was too late to do so. This conversation definitely was not something that he was meant to have with a student, even if he had been telling them off, he would not have usually been so direct or try to delve a little. For some unknown reason he seemed interested in finding out why. He knew that David was a bit of a dropkick but wanted to know the actual reason from his student instead. Taking another deep breath through his nose again he paused for a moment. That smell was there again… but he still could not work out what it was, It smelt so sweet, so inviting and then suddenly he had a feeling he knew what it was. This actually caused him to blush a little before he dismissed it. He had Lily waiting at home, wanting to reward him. At this current moment he was more than likely just hallucinating slightly.

Deciding to change the topic to be less awkward he spoke “I hope your hot chocolate is much better than this pathetic excuse of a coffee…” he finally gave up with it pushing it to the side and looking at the menu, he was considering to get something to eat but knew if he did that Lily might pick up on the fact he was not hungry once he was home. But he needed to do something, as all that was starting to play on his mind was imaging Nora with no clothes on except his jacket, waiting for him to unzip it and enjoy her body for everything it had to offer. He decided to flag down a waiter before handing the menu to Nora “Pick something… my treat…” he then turned to the waitress, whom was the same one from before, her unexcited tone not exactly the perfect example of customer service.

“I will have a BLT and.. have you decided if you would like anything Nora?” He paused waiting to see her response before the waitress noted down the order before walking off in a huff. It really seemed like she was not having that great a day.

*(( OOC: since this explains its perfectly and after quickly looking it up, was available in the time frame as well here is a review: ‘A calm aquatic note is livened by mint and green nuances, spiced with coriander. The unmistakably floral neroli essence and geranium based middle note makes it typically contemporary and masculine. The cedar and oakmoss end note is lightened up with musk’ ))

"Cool Water," Nora repeated with a nod. "Mmm...I'll have to remember that. It smells so good." It was a bit of an aphrodisiac if she were honest with herself. She made a note to go to the mall this weekend to get herself a little sample-sized bottle of it so she could have the smell of Seth Marintine's skin all the time. She wondered what his skin tasted like and squirmed briefly in her seat.

Then he asked her about David. Nora had to admit even she was a bit startled at the change of subject but she rolled with it. Perhaps this would be an opportunity to show Seth that while she was playing innocent, she wasn't totally naive. She bit her lip lightly in that just-so way, the same way she had when he'd asked her about the pictures, and looked around for a moment as she looked for a way to explain. She didn't care, after all, whether David got a bad reputation or got into trouble. So long as it didn't separate her from her quarry the rest could hang.

"He waned more," she finally explained with a hesitant tone. "And, well, I mean, he got more...but the way he got it..." Nora shook her head and forced a blush as though embarrassed. "Those were the only pictures he gave up but they weren't the only ones he took, and he had a couple of friends at the college and..." She deepened her blush and shook her head again, then sighed. "So I'm slowly getting the pictures back, but I don't want anything to do with him. He doesn't really care about me." Nora bit her lip again and looked away out the window.

The only time she ever allowed herself to be the victim was when she wanted a reason to punish the man later--and oh would he beg for his punishment--but David had never victimized her even as a part of their game. They got drunk at parties and fucked, or teased each other through chemistry where they were lab partners made to sit at the same table then upped the excitement by fucking on school property during school hours as when Mr. Marintine had caught them, but David was harmless. And if for some reason he got in trouble for what she was saying now, Nora would simply soothe his worries away with a promise that she would fix it, even if she couldn't. Truth be told David thought he was gay and had only ever felt safe enough to experiment by letting Nora fuck him with a strapon; his boyfriend with tits he sometimes called her, though if he ever called her his girlfriend she would slap him and force him to his knees. Nora drew a line, and she was never anyone's girlfriend. Being a girlfriend meant she wasn't free to be with whom she wanted when she wanted, and if she wasn't anyone's girlfriend then she couldn't have broken up with them.

Seth changed the topic again, however, and Nora chuckled weakly. "Eh...it's watery and only vaguely chocolatey," she admitted. "Better than staying cold though. I'd much rather be kept warm." A smirk played at the corner of her lip as she imagined forcing Seth to his knees if he ever presumed to try and dominate her to keep her warm. The thought only served to make her ache for him. When he flagged down the waitress and handed her a menu she noticed him eyeing the jacket, mentally undressing her. "Thanks, Mr. M," she said with a smile. As she looked over the menu she played with the zipper of the jacket, pulling it down a few inches then back up all the way. Down then back up. Her flesh waited under that jacket, waited for his lips, for his touch...

"Think I'll have a burger, medium, no lettuce," Nora said to the waitress once Seth had given her his order. She still played with the zipper, slowly up and down, exposing the flesh of her chest then hiding it again, neck bare and waiting for the kiss of a real man. The waitress talked off and Nora raised her eyebrows. "Guess she's had a long day," she mentioned before turning back to Seth. "Thanks again for dinner," she said with a charming smile. Her hair was still wet, plastered in curls against her temple and cheeks. "I'm starving. I'm not one of those girls who can live off of salads and rabbit food like that."

For the most part Seth had not figured out Nora even in the slightest, it was starting to become apparent to him that she was definitely not as innocent as he had first thought. This was not exactly a good thing either, not for the situation at hand anyhow as the more he was slowly learning; the more his interest in finding out more was starting to grow. It actually surprised him that even at her age she had already had to experience something like that and although he should not have wanted to know more it had been a good call on his behalf to quickly steer away from continuing the conversation any further. After all he had to try and remain professional and also faithful to his wife. Granted so far that had not been going all that well seeing as he kept eye balling her, something she seemed to have picked up on.

Something’s were starting to click a little as he was slowly starting to see that Nora seemed to have more of an interest in him more then she should have, but the odd part was he could not find it within himself to confront her about it. After all, even now she already had somewhat an advantage over him, not only would people believe her word over his if she said anything had happened, seeing as she had already caught him seedily looking at her, and the fact that he had confiscated the images from her but not reported them would be extremely bad for any defence if he tried to mount one. So far it he would not need to worry too much about such a thing, but it still played on his mind a little.

His eyes watched the zip as it exposed a little before hiding it again, just something simple like that being more exciting than anything so far recently with Lily. Something that was kind of sad when Seth really thought about it, he would most likely have to suggest some form of counselling to her in regards to their love life, but even then it was going to be a hard topic to approach as she would wonder what had brought it on, and he definitely could not say it was from when he took a student out to dinner unintentionally and felt himself becoming somewhat aroused due to not finding himself satisfied anymore at home. Seeing as this had already been a weird experience after a short pause he decided to actually throw Nora a few questions.

“What kind of girl are you then Nora?... You may as well tell me more about yourself, after all we are somewhat encouraged to get to know our students a little so we can understand them more” he doubted when the headmaster had said that as part of a staff meeting this was in particular what he had meant by it, but for now it was enough to justify his curiosity to know more about her. As he watched her talk, he watched her lips move almost like he was in a trance. He had leaned forwards a little without knowing it, now noticing that the smell had definitely been coming from Nora, which meant it was most likely exactly what he had thought. One thing that did not make sense to him though was simply the why. He had finally worked out that that the faint smell could potentially be that she was wet, but at the same time it seemed extremely inappropriate that he had even noticed it in the first place. He wanted to reach out and touch her, to get a little closer to her, just to see how her skin felt, but he managed to stop that train of thought toying with his ring again. He knew that if he kept doing that she would probably mention something about it. Instead now it was his turn to change the topic. Since he had learnt a little about her, he decided to tell her a little more about himself.

“Did you know that I did not always want to be a teacher Nora?...” he paused for a second before continuing “I originally wanted to be so much more… Especially back when I was in school.. I was planning to be the next actor… or next super star athlete…or even a musician; I even was in a band with some friends at the time…” he chuckled at the last part before continuing on “ We never were any good… was a good thing I quit that.. now where was I going with this… oh right” a smile crossing him now “ I was always someone that wanted to do more, a lot more… but then I settled down, I met my wife and well.. It has now been almost eight years…,” he paused again, it felt weird to be saying so much to a student, but he felt like opening up a little.

“I would not say it has been all bad, becoming a teacher still was a good choice… plenty of jobs around for it,.. anyhow… what I was trying to get to… What do you plan to become when you are older Nora?... what do you strive for?” he had mainly started talking to try and distract himself, the mentality being that if he kept his mind busy, it would allow it less time to wander.

Nora noticed that she held his eyes captive with the zipper, up and down...up and down... Hopefully the rhythmic movement would remind him of similar ones, in and out...in and out...oh God...don't stop...in and out...yes right there...in and out...aaaahhhh...

Seth startled her from her erotic reverie with his question, leaving her wet and aching. The hand not on her zipper, the hand under the table in her lap, slid between her legs discreetly to silky panties which weren't wet from the rain. What kind of girl was she? She was the sort of girl who knew what she wanted, the sort of girl who wanted to ride her English teacher from Kentucky to California, who wanted to bend him over his desk at school and make him beg to cum. She was the sort of girl who was so much better, so much more satisfying, than his boring bitch wife. But that wasn't what he'd meant. Instead Nora smiled shyly and shrugged.

"I dunno," she admitted. "The kind of girl who trusts too easily, I guess. I give guys a lot of second chances, I've let them talk me into things I don't want to do. So yeah, trusting I guess." She shrugged again. "I'm just a normal girl. I like reading and hanging out with friends. I love dancing and movies. I want love just as much as anyone else does." She noticed Mr. Marintino hypnotized by the movement of her lips, could see the desire in his eyes. A very good first date indeed, even if he was playing with his ring again. That only meant that she was drawing him in more.

Then Seth started talking about himself, about how he'd always wanted to be famous. Nora couldn't help but find that a little adorable, actually. She wanted him to achieve those things, especially since he appeared to be complaining about having to settle with his cumdumpster wife. When he asked her what she wanted to be however, she shrugged. "I dunno. Some desk job I guess. Maybe a housewife." She smiled shyly. "I've never had the guts to try to be famous or anything like that. Mr. M..." She leaned forward, finally taking her hand off of her zipper and putting it over his left hand, "you can still be whatever you want to be. It's never too late." Her smile turned sweet and she squeezed his hand encouragingly before leaning back in the booth again, letting her fingers linger over his skin as she slowly withdrew her hand.

Taken back a little bit after hearing her response he could not help but smile, recently he had felt like all hope for those kinds of dreams was lost but hearing someone else state that it was still possible was the reinforcement that he had needed. It was not something Lily had said after all, she kept telling him how he should settle down and that it was time to be mature, to not have what she considered a mid-life crisis and to just be the plain husband that she loved him for. Her skin had been as soft as he had expected and the touch itself rather inviting and comforting. This was definitely a night that would be lingering in Seth’s mind for a while, even if he did not know it yet. At first he was lost of words before he actually found himself agreeing with Nora " You are right... it is not to late for any of that... just will have to try and convince my wife otherwise..." he could not help but chuckle, not noticing Nora grimace a little as he yet again talked about his wife.

After a little delay and some light conversation the food finally arrived and at least unlike the coffee, it was actually half decent "Well... at least they got something right" a small chuckle leaving him as he almost engulfed his meal. It was the only thing that was distracting him from Nora at this current moment. His eyes glanced over at the time noticing that they would only have another twenty minutes left together before it would be time to leave the diner to drop her off so that he could then start the somewhat long drive home. Part of him was somewhat disappointed now that the night was almost at an end, his eyes looking within hers for longer periods of time then was what would be considered acceptable seeing that he was her teacher after all. A sigh left him as he noticed the time and knew that it would be time to wrap up what ever this was. Was it a date, or was it him making certain she would get home safely. Seth did not actually know what to consider this, but what ever it was something felt wrong about it, but at the same time so right.

Seeing as this whole experience had been somewhat of an eye opener, he actually did not hesitate to tip, leaving a relatively decent tip, after all money usually could not buy what had happened today. He felt somewhat inspired, renewed and to top it off he still was getting to go home to his wife tonight with high hopes of the promised reward that she had talked about prior on the phone. "I suggest we do not tell anyone about tonight Nora..." he had been silent for a little now as he started the car "but it was interesting getting to know you more... but from here we should return to what we are... me being your teacher, and you being the student." little did he know what was actually in store for him. They rocked up at hers, another car already in the driveway "Well then here we are... I hope I did not bore you to much Nora..."

He offered her a smile, his eyes watching her as she removed the jacket, following the contours of her body. It was more then likely obvious what would be in his dreams later tonight, or in particular what he would be thinking of when he and Lily fucked.

The burger was good. Nora noticed that Seth kept his mouth full most of the time, likely to distract his attention from her. Still he looked into her eyes longer than was normal and almost seemed loathe to leave. But leave they had to; it was six o'clock and the rain had finally let up. They would have to go their separate ways for now. Nora dragged it out as long as she could, groaning in delight over her burger and eating her fries one at a time, talking with Mr. Marintine about anything and everything. Finally there was no reason to loiter at their table anymore and the waitress seemed eager to get rid of them. Seth paid the bill, left a tip, and led the way out to the car. As he started the car he suggested they not tell anyone about what had happened and they should return to what they had been before. They both knew that they could never return to what they had been before.

"Right," she agreed anyway. "I'm the schoolgirl, you're the teacher. Pinky promise." Again she reached over and crooked her little finger around his with a sweet, innocent smile before he drove her home. They pulled up in the driveway and Frank's car was already there. Her mom was probably parked in the garage. "You could never bore me, Mr. M," she insisted once he'd put the car in park. Slowly she pulled the zipper of his jacket down before letting it slide off of her shoulders and handing it back to him. The zipped-up jacket had preserved the wetness of her shirt, now wrinkled but still clinging to her skin. When she handed the jacket back to him the Cool Water scent on the collar was now mingled with her own vanilla-lavender perfume and her orange-scented shampoo.

Once inside Nora made her way to her room--she could already hear Frank and her mother going at it in their room--and she changed and blow-dried her hair before touching up her subtle makeup and opting for a darker shade of lipstick. The outfit she changed into was nearly identical to the one she'd been wearing, though the pleated skirt was plaid instead of plain black and her shirt was dry, though she still wore no bra. Without leaving a note for her mother, she took a jacket and umbrella to a sheltered city bus stop then took the bus to the Delta Phi frat house uptown where she was known. When her knock was answered she smiled invitingly.

"Wanna play some real games?"

~*~

A month passed. Nora began to stay after class more often for help on her essays, and occasionally she would drop in at lunch if she "just didn't feel like eating with the others." During these after school and lunch sessions they always seemed to get distracted, meandering from one topic to another. To Nora's surprise she found they actually had similar tastes in books, movies, and music. Their politics were a little different, but it was interesting to see the other side of things. Despite wanting to sleep with a teacher, she didn't intend to do it for the grades; Nora was actually a rather good student in most subjects and caught on quickly. The common threads which she hoped to use to bind him to her also, in turn, bound her to him and only made her want him that much more. Once she'd allowed Seth to catch David making out with her, reaching into her shirt and fondling her breasts and reaching up her skirt and down her panties to make sure that he just wasn't into girls; he'd also owed her for being so generous, and she felt like she deserved a bit of fun too though to Seth she explained that she was trying to get more pictures back. Occasionally one of the original Polaroids that had fallen out of her book would be replaced with another one, usually featuring her breasts, should Seth ever notice. Since the one of her bent over seemed to be his favorite, however, Nora never replaced that one when he'd left his desk.

All in all, the month passed with more exposed cleavage and more high hemlines, though nothing quite as intimate as their first date at that diner. Nora did notice Seth fiddling more with his ring whenever she was around, though. She noticed his eyes traveling down her neckline or up her legs, hoping to catch a glimpse of the forbidden. As the weather forced her to wear leggings beneath her skirts she made sure to tear holes near the crotch which might be visible if her skirt lifted high enough. She started scenting her papers with her vanilla lavender perfume and occasionally caught him staring as she sucked on a pen.

One day after lunch, a lunch during which Mr. Marintine had not been in his classroom, a cassette to a camcorder appeared in his desk on top of the folder where he kept the Polaroids. Whether he was aware of it or not, it was a month to the day since he'd taken Nora on their "first date" to that diner and considering how things had been going swimmingly she had considered it time to take things up a little. There was no indication that Nora had left the cassette, of course, and no indication of what might be on it. The cassette was plain black, with only a thin strip of masking tape on one side. The only thing written on the masking tape was a small heart drawn in Sharpie. When Seth found time alone to watch the cassette, he would find a video of Nora.

She wasn't alone, of course. Nora was fully clothed on her hands and knees, waiting anxiously. Occasionally she would glance at the camera and lick her lips hungrily, but she was forced to wait. Finally a hand belonging to someone off camera slid up her leg, smacking her ass and causing her to bite her lip and moan as she visibly shivered. What wouldn't be shown was how the hand's owner would be punished for this and the many things to come, although he enjoyed the punishment almost more than making this. The hands reached up her skirt and pulled down lacy panties, though her side was to the camera so all that was exposed to Seth was her flank as her skirt hiked up. Nora closed her eyes briefly as though just the very act of being undressed brought her close to her release. Two fingers slid between her legs up her smooth-shaven crease and she moaned again. The fingers slid down her crease and slipped inside her, pumping in and out a few times before sliding further back, toward her ass.

"You're already so wet baby," the man off-camera said before reaching up to slap her face. "Out being a slut again were you?"

"No daddy, just so excited for your cock in my ass," Nora protested over her shoulder. "Daddy" slipped those two well-lubricated fingers into that tight hole and stretched it gently. Nora moaned and began to slide her hand down her body, but he grabbed her hair and yanked tightly causing her to stop right where she was.

"Don't you touch yourself," Daddy warned. "You can be so naughty sometimes. You know how much I love it when you call me daddy but then you go doing stupid things like that..." He added a third thick finger.

"I'm sorry daddy," Nora pouted, putting the offending hand back down to help support her wait. "I'm just so anxious. I've dreamed of that cock all day." She looked toward the camera as she said this last part. The man didn't seem to notice or didn't care, instead smacking her ass with his free hand as a fourth finger was added.

Eventually Nora was moaning wantonly as she took a big, black cock in her ass. It didn't last long, however. After one more warning about touching herself, Nora couldn't help but rub her clit as she was pounded and daddy stopped, immersed to the hilt. He grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the bed, grabbing her hair. Nora looked at the camera and smiled briefly, but smiling wasn't part of the game. Daddy smacked her again.

"Bitch what did I say about touching yourself?" he demanded sternly. Nora shook her head.

"I wasn't daddy I wasn't-!"

"Was this cunt touching herself?"

"She was definitely touching herself," confirmed a voice behind the camera. The frat brother who liked to be whipped with belts would get his share of the punishment for these shennanigans later, but that wouldn't be shown on camera either. Daddy pulled out, still hard, and pulled Nora to her knees then turned her to face him. He ripped off her shirt, buttons clattering to the floor before he tossed it carelessly away, before pulling off her skirt so that she was naked save the panties around her knees, her knee high stockings, and shoes. The screen went black for a moment.

When the camera came up again Nora was suspended, naked with her arms behind her back, daddy standing behind her. He had one grip on her leg and was stroking her clit as she writhed in ecstasy. He looked vindictive and she looked as though she were trying very hard not to give in to natural urges. It was a losing battle.

"So you wanna cum huh?" daddy challenged as he rubbed her clit. "Think touching yourself and cumming when I haven't said so is acceptable?" He was mimicking her own words, though Seth had no way of knowing that. "Well don't you dare cum now or you won't just be dealing with me."

"Daddy please I need to cum," Nora begged, a look of exquisite agony plain on her face. "Please let me cum daddy."

"You cum and you have to suck him off too." He pointed to another man standing nearby, the one who had apparently been behind the camera before while now the camera was set up on a tripod. Nora lasted all of five seconds longer and tried to be quiet, but the man known only as daddy knew and yanked at her hair so that her face was forced forward. He adjusted the ropes and Nora was flipped onto her back, knees spread for the camera for a few moments before she was spun and the second man fucked her throat. Nora choked and coughed but moaned, and when daddy plunged two fingers into her writhed. "Bitch loves this!" he informed his companion before they both laughed. "Stop for a second stop." The second man did as he was told. "You love this don't you baby, deepthroating him like a little whore?"

"Oh God yes," Nora admitted. "I'd love it even more if I had my daddy at the same time. God I'm so wet for you daddy!"

He laughed and adjusted the ropes again. She was once more flipped over and a cock thrust into her mouth while daddy took her from behind, fucking her tight, tender pussy. Nora moaned around the cock in her mouth, gasping and groaning erotically when he pulled out and came across her throat and breasts. Daddy didn't stop fucking her while the other one cleaned her up. Once she was clean he fixed a ball gag in her mouth and lowered her down onto the mattress and flipped her over, seemingly without stopping. The second man had returned to the camera and was filming from over daddy's shoulder as her eyes begged the camera to fuck her harder. Finally the man came inside her, squeezing her breasts as she moaned around the ball gag for his seed. Once she was untied and the gag taken out, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him with a seductive, pretty little pout.

"Am I allowed to cum now?" she asked pleadingly. He looked on her with derision.

"You already came once, greedy cunt," he spat.

"But I wasn't allowed to and I got punished for it," Nora pouted. "Am I allowed to this time? Please?"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you bet your ass you're doing it your own fuckin' self. You make sure it all gets on film," he added to the cameraman, "I wanna make sure this bitch isn't doing something she isn't supposed to." With that he left and the camera man focused on Nora, who grinned.

"Mmm I'm so excited," she said to the camera, beginning to touch herself as the cameraman seemed unable to contain himself at the prospect of filming her. Nora laid back on the bed, taking things slowly and sliding one hand to her breast as she rubbed her clit. "Mmm...Seeeth..." she moaned quietly. "Ooooh fuck me Seth..." Her fingers slipped into her tight pussy, causing her to squirm as she imagined her English teacher deep inside her, or rather riding her English teacher like derby day. Gradually his name rose to a gasp then a moan on her lips as her movements became more frantic and finally she came, begging the Seth who wasn't there to fuck her hard. Once she was done she looked to the cameraman, as though only then realizing he was still there. "Promise you won't tell daddy I said that?" she asked, pouting prettily.

"Yeah I promise."

"Okay good," she looked directly into the camera, "see you in class." Wearing stockings, a perky smile, and nothing else the video ended.

The frat boys in the video had paid dearly for their requested insubordination. The man who had played daddy had been unable to sit comfortably for a week, and the cameraman's cuts from the belt were still healing. They had both begged her to do it again some time. Though there was no definite proof that Nora had been the one to pick the lock on Seth's desk and leave the video cassette for him, the video had clearly been made for his benefit. Nora had made her grand move on what she had considered to be their one-month anniversary. The chilly November day would decide whether she began to openly flirt with him when they were alone--and find more opportunities to be alone--or whether she would need to think of a quick excuse for the video and continue to bind him more tightly to her. If she had judged correctly, she could expect to "accidentally" run into him much more often now.

Seeing her leave a small sigh had left him, a brief moment passing by as he contemplated the night and what it had meant. For an unknown reason to him at least apart from just raw excitement, he had not been able to take his eyes off her, and was pleasantly surprised when her blouse had been still tightly clinging to her skin, the view itself exquisite. It did not feel like an innocent catch up with a student, not even remotely and the more Seth thought about it, the more it actually felt like a first date. Shaking his head and deciding that he had remained outside of her house for long enough, before any attention was drawn to him, he drove off. This had to be forgotten about, and he would have to try and act like this night never happened. Instead it was time to return to his wife, return to reality and stop living briefly in a naïve fantasy.

The rain itself had finally started to die down a little as he finally approached his driveway, the streetlights lightly lighting up the surroundings as his front light flicked on due to the sensor being triggered. Turning off the car a deep breath left his lips before his hands picked up his jacket, it was still a little warm, and seemed to have a small lingering smell, the smell of her… another sigh left him, as he for a moment took in the scent. It seemed to be a vanilla and lavender perfume, mixing in with something somewhat citrus based. There was no way he could take his jacket inside, as he knew Lily would notice the different scent. Instead he tossed it into the back of his car before finally opening his door slowly, making his way now to the entrance of his house. The front door itself being swung open present Lily, a slightly annoyed look on her face “You are late… I thought you were going to be home half an hour earlier…”

A small sigh escaped him; part of him had been almost expecting her to have opened the door wearing just a bed robe with lingerie underneath, or at least something more exciting than the simple casual, almost boring attire she currently was donning. “Sorry Lil… traffic was horrible, and if I had my way, I would have been home hours ago…” this was a lie after how the night itself had actually gone. To some degree Seth wished it had actually had gone longer, for now though he had to try and distract himself placing a small tender kiss on her cheek before entering the house. It seemed for once Lily was not actually going to ask him how his day was, but instead seemed to want to know if the student he had helped had made it home safely “Yes Lil… but let’s not talk about all that… I am finally home and getting to be with my loving wife…” he had to almost force himself to say the last part, his mind still focused on Nora, wishing even for just a moment she was here with him instead.

A finger was placed against his lips as she dragged him upstairs to the main bedroom. Most nights if such a thing had happened Seth would have been much more excited, but his mind was not entirely in the place it was normally. It was rare for Lily herself to be so upfront and even though the relief of actually having sex after being in a state of arousal for most of the night, Seth himself spent most of it fantasizing, of which ended up making somewhat act like a sexual lust-filled deviant, as he effectively ravaged Lily the whole time imagining she was Nora. The student’s name almost leaving his lips but luckily for his sake didn’t. The two of the collapsed onto the bed, Lily herself somewhat startled, after all that had been one of the most heated sessions either of them had together and it seemed Lily had noticed. Apart from fantasizing though and Seth trying to make it exciting it still overall had been bland, the only thing that had satisfied him was the fact that he felt somewhat relieved from the sexual frustration that had been building up from the last week and in particular… tonight with Nora.

Leaving Lily collapsed on the bed recovering; he went out to his car to go grab the school work he would have to mark. Whilst in there his hands trailed to his jacket, placing it up to his nose. Although it had now lost her warmth, the sweet smell was still upon it. The scent itself reminding him that the night still had occurred; that it was not simply his imagination in overdrive. The fabric slipped between his fingers falling onto the backseat once more, a sigh leaving him. It really would be difficult to push Nora from his mind, something about that little vixen was grabbing him and simply not letting go. Grasping the work bag firmly within his grip, Seth moved back inside, Lily managing to move around, her usually perfectly straight hair a tangled mess, a slight look of exhaustion on her face. “… That was incredible babe…” he smiled at her stating that, kissing her softly before leaving to his study.
He could hear the kettle boiling from here; a small smirk crossed his lips.

They had not been like that for over a few years now. But it most likely to little too late, but he could not tell her that. To distract his attention, he flicked through the papers, the essays about commercialism in today’s society boring him as most of the students had no idea what they were actually writing about. Still he was in a good mood, so the marks were probably a little kinder than normal, his feedback more subtle and encouraging.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday life after this point was relatively the same, a month passed and although on the original night they had both promised to be just teacher and student, and over the time that had elapsed they had started to get a little closer. Already he knew a lot more then he probably should have about one of his students, sometimes talking to her as if she was someone he actually knew socially rather than someone he taught. But only when others were not around, a few students seemed to notice that Nora seemed to suck up a little to Seth but nothing had been mentioned so far, and he had not been dragged to the side for a stern talking to by the headmaster to cease and desist what was going on. Instead it was thought that he was inspiring his students to enjoy school more, to get more out of it. Due to the fact that he tried to never respond to her flirts directly, people simply thought that it was a high school crush, something harmless and by now Nora’s reputation around the school was already somewhat tarnished so after a while no one was really paying attention to her actions apart from some of the males in the class that wish they could trade places.

Sometimes he wondered if it was just the case that he was married, that the staff figured he would not do anything, after all he commonly would always talk about Lily with them, acting devout to her. In reality it was the only way to try and distract his own self from potentially saying something about Nora that would cost him his job. It had surprised him that the more he actually found out about his student, the more that they had in common than expected. Occasionally when she left her book behind he would check it for any Polaroids, some new ones showing up every now and then. He had not confiscated any more yet though since the originals. After all he did not want her to know that he had been actively checking any time he could, simply hoping, wishing even that something new was there to feast his eyes upon. It started to feel a little less dirty, but only because nothing had happened, and when he had gone out for drinks with a few of his old friends, some of the stories they had told him, and then defended themselves stating they had not cheated because it was only a case of looking and flirting with no actions made him feel a little better about the situation itself. Not that he would ever tell them that he could relate, but only because of a sixteen year old student. No matter how he looked at it, she was still a forbidden fruit, something that could not be touched. No matter how tempting.

The weather itself had been getting worse, which was a shame, as he had noticed that it was forcing Nora to have to wear somewhat more clothes, granted he had caught a glimpse of lace sometimes. Her leggings seemed to be altered in such a way, which allowed Seth a few opportunistic glances when the chance occurred. Her teasing seemed to be getting somewhat more subtle, but more often seeing as she knew that she could get away with it. If anyone actually asked him and if he could disclose the information without harsh punishment, the amount of times that she was on his mind, the amount of times he found himself bored at his house or even during class... Even if it was a brief second, that he could give into the fantasies, only snapping back to reality upon seeing his ring. It was the only thing that was reminding him of his prior commitments within his life. The one thing that was stopping him from doing anything more than simply observing, to take part in something that would probably blow him away.

Once a week now he had started to catch up with his old band members, deciding to relive some of the old days, they still could barely perform for shit, but it was nice to sometimes live in the past. It seemed to break the monotonous cycle that they also complained about. That life was just becoming the same old thing, the same day with slightly different outcomes. Due to the fact he had no guitar anymore, or the dexterity to probably play one, he had moved on to becoming the singer. Something he was probably more suitable before but it was all just for fun on the side. Of which an original song had started to develop, not so subtlety named Temptation. No one had caught on so far though what it was about, and thought it was just Seth imagining what it had been like back when they had been younger, how life always threw temptations or excitement their way.

In short they were all somewhat delusional, for the most part more than likely going through a mid-life crisis, trying to remember what it was like being young again. Something that Seth doubted would happen, as they were simply old memories, even if being around Nora sometimes made him almost feel as if it could be possible. Things also had improved a little in the bedroom with him and Lily, that night seeming to spark a small flame between them. Sadly though for her sake, it was not because their relationship was getting better, that issues were being fixed but almost the opposite. Most times now when he fucked his wife, it was not her, not to him. They had even been role-playing sometimes where he was the teacher, punishing his student or doing something for extra credit. It was only here and there and Lily seemed to think it was just him trying to bring excitement back into their life. If she ever worked out its true meaning, well that would be an interesting conversation. Or maybe it was more a disaster just waiting to happen.
~~~~
It had been a pretty standard day, cold as expected for November, the term slowly starting to wrap itself up and the students seemed to be starting to plan their holidays already and what they would be doing. Even if it was still a month away until the plans would be able to be enacted. Seth on the other hand would not get to do much, most of the holidays would be spent marking, appeasing his wife’s tasks and demands like usual... and preparing for the next term. After finishing his lunch within the staff room, holding a few short conversations with some of his colleagues, he left to go prepare for his next class. Unlocking his draw to grab out the lesson plan his eyes went wide for a moment as he spotted something that did not belong, that was not meant to be there or had not been there prior.

He had a pretty good idea of whom it was from, but it definitely had his mind wondering about what was on it. Thankfully for him, he remembered that today Lily was catching up with a friend, and since it had been so long since she had caught up with Melissa, that and usually when Lily visited, they finished a bottle of wine or two. This meant he had the house to himself for once, a perfect time that he would be able to actually check out the contents of the video itself. Wanting this day to hurry up and end now, he was glad that the minutes seemed to fly by, the last bell ringing signalling that it was time to leave. Watching as his last class filed out he briefly looked around making sure no one would see him, before opening his draw and removing the cassette, placing it within his gym bag he had brought along with him. Today he was originally planning to have actually gone to the gym but now had other plans.

The drive home almost seemed like it was taking hours, even if it only took an extra ten minutes compared to normal, the mystery of the video itself starting to take its toll on his curiosity. Seeing that his wife had already left for her friends, a smile crossed Seth as he walked to the front door locking it and then moving to the kitchen table, his gym bag been placed as he spotted a note from Lily already announcing she had planned to stay the night at Mel’s. Well at least she knew it would happen this time…. There had been many times where she had told him she was going to come in the past and the majority of those times did not ring until the morning to apologize. His fingers lightly tapped the cassette, before tracing the heart on top. There was a slight nervousness to Seth at this current moment, an excitement as he turned on the VCR, sliding in the cassette before tuning the TV to the AV channel.

He moved himself to the couch his eyes now falling upon the screen, a smirk crossing his face as he saw Nora on the screen. Surely she could not have given him what he thought she had. Even Lily had never given him anything quite like it. She looked amazing, and he sat at the edge of his seat, his eyes transfixed on the screen watching closely. Even though it had other people on screen as well, something seemed personal about the video itself. The sound of her moaning causing almost an instant response to his member of which he had to fumble for the remote to turn down the volume somewhat. He had not been expected this at all, his eyes watching the screen greedily wanting more, and constantly being rewarded. It seemed to be a pure smut film just for his viewing, a very dirty experience, of which he looked at his ring briefly before removing it and placing it onto the coffee table. It was time to imagine as if he was not a married man, to delve in fantasy, his eyes stained with lust as he loved listening to Nora’s protests, to her moans and imagining that it had been him instead causing her to react that way.

This was much more exciting than the Polaroids she had occasionally left him, the ones that he had sometimes jerked off to when his wife was ‘not in the mood’. His cock throbbing for attention, wishing it was experiencing what it was witnessing. She seemed to know what would drive him crazy. It was already so much to comprehend, and it seemed like the cassette had much more to offer. Already Seth was fiddling with his belt, his eyes not leaving the screen for even a moment. The more he watched the more he was amazed, his right hand already starting to stroke his member, as he wished more and more he was the one in the video. She was a dirty girl, a fun girl… and from what he could tell up for anything. Seth knew for a fact even Lily would have not even offered him most of what was being showcased, even if it had been a special occasion or he had bought her something expensive. He wanted to experience it himself, the feeling of his cock within her throat, to fuck her and hear her moan all the while she was tied up for his own use. Hell he wanted to simply know how it felt within her tight pussy, to taste her and get to simply experience her as a whole.

Without even noticing, due to being to fixated to the screen he was already getting close to the point of no return, that point being hit the moment she had moaned out his name, a mess being made that would have to be cleaned up later. At this moment he was not worried, simply being in bliss, he would have to confront her about this video, watching it all the way to the end before letting out a small sigh. He had never been so excited just from a smut film, having watched a few sometimes that were hired from the video store in secrecy, but none were like having one specifically made for you.
It was going to be a busy night, as he spent some time cleaning up the mess. One thing was for certain, he was definitely going to watch this numerous more times, taking in every detail, watching her closely. Wishing, waiting, wanting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth had slept well that night, but that was most likely due to the fact he had at least pleasured himself five or so times during the multiple viewings. As he was leaving he only just then remembered that it was still within the VHS player. He sighed a small sigh wishing he could have watched it another time before work, but would already probably be a little late, even his hair somewhat unkempt. Of which he would not have time to fix until probably later in the day. Ejecting the cassette after it was rewound he slipped it into his gym bag ensuring it was hidden behind all of his gym gear. If he remembered correctly today he had Nora the period before lunch, of which he would work out a reason as to why to ask her to stay behind.

Upon seeing her, his mind flashed back to the other night and he had to avert his eyes away, turning his back to the class and writing on the blackboard. Slowly he turned around and then sat down, “You have the rest of today’s class to write your written analysis in regards to what was discussed yesterday. Also Nora…” he paused for a second, wondering if it was wise to start off the lesson by addressing her. “I need to talk to you about your last essay… come to my office after this lesson… or you will have to do it again..” he tried to make his tone harsh as if he was going to tell her off before listening to the murmurs of the class. Maybe it had been a foolish idea to draw attention so early in the class. Still he wanted to talk to her about what he had seen.

Now it was just a case of waiting for the class to be over, he moved from the classroom to his private office, now waiting for her to make her way there, the cassette still within the gym bag that was sitting to the side of the room. Hearing a knock at the door a smile crossed him before he spoke “Come in… we have much to talk about Nora…”

There was an "ooooh" from the class when Mr. Marintine asked Nora to stay behind about her essay and she blushed appropriately but in truth it made her hopeful. After all, he wasn't wearing his ring today. Either he'd left that vanilla bitch or had forgotten to put it back on once he'd finished watching her little present. For the duration of class Nora kept her head down but occasionally glanced up, searching for his reaction, trying to catch his eye. After all, they had in the past month at the very least become what she would consider friends. From behind a curtain of hair she watched him, planning. The desk hid the legs of whoever sat at it; one of these days she would challenge him to teach a class from that desk while she knelt underneath and sucked him off. He'd have to earn such a treat, of course, but she couldn't wait to see how well he hid it.

After class Nora knocked at his office door and she poked her head in. Seth invited her in and she came, closing the door behind her and setting her bag down by the door. "Look, Mr. M, I'm sorry about the essay. I know it's not up to my usual standards, but I was sort of struggling with this one." She sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk, knees apart, leggings artfully cut to reveal more flesh than they ought. "I can definitely do it again and leave it on your desk or something on Monday," she offered, trusting him to know she wasn't talking about her essay anymore, "but I had a different idea if you're game. Since I was struggling I was hoping you could help me?" Nora looked at him with wide, innocent eyes and bit her lip lightly in that just so way. "I know tomorrow's Saturday, but I'd be super grateful if I could just go over everything with you. There's a new coffee house on third that's supposed to be really good, but I usually prefer quieter, more private places like homes."

Nora waited a beat then pretended to remember something. "Oh! How's your band doing?" She knew about the band, though not about the song Seth had been writing. "A friend of mine works at a sort of hipster bar, like craft beers and stuff like that. But they do live music every Friday and he said the manager's willing to book you guys if you want." This was not a lie. Through her exploits Nora had forged a number of connections and for the lucky few she felt she truly had a connection with--like Seth--she liked to pull strings in those connections whether through sexual favors or genuine friendship. She liked to give things, so long as they were obedient in return. She smiled at the look on Seth's face and moved so that her skirt slid a tiny bit higher, closer to the panties which would be visible through the holes cut in her leggings.

"Maybe after you're done helping me we could go check it out, see if it's the type of place you guys would want to play?" she suggested. It was notable that while Mr. Marintine had told her they had much to talk about, Nora hadn't allowed a word in edgewise so far. The longer things went acknowledged but unspoken, the more badly Seth would need her, the more badly she wanted him. It wouldn't be fun if their game were spoken out loud just yet.

As he sat in his office now, waiting for Nora he sighed slightly. He would have to be more subtle especially when within the school grounds as students liked to create rumours, the worst part in this situation being that they would probably be closer to facts. Knowing in this case that in this case it was just teenagers being teenagers at least he would not have to worry. From here onward it would be a dangerous path to pursue. He would have to think more about how he would get her attention, most of the times she had organised their hang outs, as if she had questions to ask in regards to this topic and that topic. In truth though, not once had she actually needed help with the set work itself, but instead had been asking more about his personal life and how things were going. What were they…? Even Seth did not know the answer to that question.

It was obvious that Seth actually had no issues with any of her actual work, and her play on words almost made him speechless, after all he had planned to begin talking about the video she had prepared for him, but with her stating she could do it again an almost obvious excitement starting creeping across his face. His blue eyes looking at her, his mind remembering just how many times he had watched the cassette as he looked to the side of her. The idea for a catch-up was a good one, but he was going to have to try and set some ground rules for the two of them soon. After all he still had his wife, and was her teacher; they had to stop at some point before they went too far. Before the unthinkable occurred and by that point it being too late.

“Nora... I think we both know I was not actually talking about your essay… “ He paused for a moment, before deciding to be somewhat honest, “This is not right…“ his voice itself was losing conviction, and had been barely a whisper ,it had taken a few attempts to finish the statement as she continued to speak. He had so much that was meant to be said in this situation, but it was not what he actually wanted to say. For even just a moment he decided to stop talking about it, the words themselves had been depressing him slightly. “The band is going well… we had actually started working on an original song as well, can’t cover everything after all…” thinking about it for a moment, it would be a good chance to actually play somewhere. Get some real feedback rather than just doing gigs, only to then never know truly where they were at. “Hmm… I would have to talk to the others but I do not see any reason not to…”

In truth he had been wanting to go somewhere with her again, since a month ago they had only caught up at school itself mostly, Although Seth had originally brought Nora in so that he could talk to her about what she had done, in truth he barely had received a moment to even do so. Sighing now he reached forward and placed a finger against her lip “Shhh…” he knew this was extremely inappropriate for him to actually do but he had to. He needed a moment to finish his sentences, to get his point across. It was actually surprising just how tender they were, as he took in the sensation for a moment before finally starting to talk “ We will catch up then tomorrow… I will review your essay again… “ that was pushing it… but he would work out something to tell Lily that would enable him to have the day to himself, he would probably have to stretch the truth again like he had managed a few times. This time the band itself would make a perfect excuse.

“Nora..” he paused again before realizing he had not moved his finger from her lips, promptly doing so “.. I should not have done that…, where should we meet and what time?” Seth felt bizarre asking his student this question, no matter how he looked at it… or her for that matter; it was still not going to make it not forbidden. What was starting to develop… the secrets already being held between the two of them.

His eyes had caught a glimpse of her panties a few times, she was such a tease, but Seth knew he could not falter. Could not let her know what he was truly thinking. Instead for now he had to go along with all, until he could find the suitable moment to end this. If that was even possible “ We have to stop meeting so much at school… the other teachers are already starting to notice…” this was actually a lie, as so far nothing had been mentioned to Seth, in truth she even also probably knew this was not the case. After all otherwise why would he have been so direct to get her into his office. A small blush crossing him as his mind trailed back to the other night, how hungrily she had given into anything that had been given to her in the video.

It was finally time to talk about it, and it was lucky for him that behind his desk, his half-bar would not be noticeable by Nora. Or at least he hoped “… We should really talk about why I brought you in here though… do you normally give people presents… like what I was given..” he paused for a moment before deciding this conversation had to end. “Actually.. do not answer that… go enjoy your lunch Nora.. I am sure if I kept you in here much longer people might be thinking odd thoughts... Instead... Saturday...” he confirmed with her once again where they would meet before letting a small sigh out as he watched her leave. He really should have said more, this was starting to get out of hand, but the excitement itself making him not want to stop what they were doing... no matter the danger...

He was clearly new to this whole "illicit affair" thing. How sweet. Seth mentioned that they weren't actually talking about her essay and she nearly rolled her eyes. Of course he hadn't asked her to stay behind for her essay. Even as he whispered about this being wrong she could hear his will fading. Nora kept talking, however, if nothing else to keep Seth from talking himself out of it. She suggested meeting and asked about his band, keeping her tone light and conversational. He mentioned talking with the others in his band about the offered gig and she brightened visibly at the acceptance of her second present. With any luck he would accept her invitation to a second date as well; she hated it when she gave and gave and the object of her affection was ungrateful.

Then he shushed her. Not only did he shush her but he put a finger to her lips. On the one hand, his finger against her lips was soft and tempting...but more than that it angered her. There was a dangerous flash behind her eyes before Nora managed to remind herself that Seth didn't know all the rules yet; he'd barely begun to play the game. With a deep breath she calmed herself and smiled when he mentioned reviewing her essay again. So he'd watched it more than once.

"Careful," she murmured with his finger still to her lips. "Unlike my essay, I bite." She caught Seth's fingertip gently between her front teeth. She shivered a little when he said her name and though she released his finger she wrapped her lips around it as he pulled it away, the tip of her tongue flicking at the very tip of his finger as he removed it. It took all she had not to agree that he shouldn't have done that; watching him figure her out was part of the fun, and he would get a relatively light punishment for it. He asked when and where to meet, mentioning that they would have to meet outside of school because the faculty was starting to talk. She scoffed; she knew they weren't, but it would be a halfway-decent excuse.

"It's a shame when a student can't innocently come to her teacher for help," she mentioned lightly. "How does the Greenleaf sound? Noon? I figure we can have lunch while we're at it." The Greenleaf was in a busy part of the next town over; there was less chance of being spotted together there. Nora smiled and stood. "Feel free to review my essay as many times as you need, Mr. M. I think maybe the conclusion could use a little work. Or I could just redo the whole thing, if that's what you'd like." At the door she bent over, spraddle-legged, not even trying to be discreet as she retrieved her bag. She looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow which may have been taken as a warning when he mentioned it aloud. "I wouldn't call an essay a present, Mr. Marintine," she cautioned, "but I do try extra hard for classes I enjoy. See you tomorrow then. Lunch." She winked before leaving to go eat her own lunch, leaving only the smell of vanilla and lavender as a reminder that she'd been in the office.

Nora showed up at the Greenleaf the following day promptly at noon, not in her usual skirt but in jeans so tight they looked to be painted on and a keyhole sweater. She'd teased Seth plenty with her ass, but there were only so many times she could "lose" buttons on her shirts. This would give him a decent view, promising him more if he played right and played nicely. The cafe was comfortable, with both rustic wooden tables and mismatched couches to choose from. Nora ordered herself a rich hot chocolate and spread out on one of the more comfortable couches which was attended by a low coffee table. She spread out her books and notebooks to look as though she really did intend to talk about her essay, though of course they would talk about anything but. When Seth arrived she smiled brightly and waved him over, patting the seat invitingly next to her.

For the most part Seth had not really been thinking when he had shushed the student, usually an action like that was only ever thought about but was never acted upon. It definitely showed his nerves somewhat and it was probably lucky for his sake that he did not speak what was on his mind. Such things, mostly thoughts of wanting to act out some of the scenes from the present she had bestowed upon him, were extremely inappropriate. Granted it was not exactly normal to receive such a thing from a student either so it was more than likely natural to be thinking the way he was currently.
Occasionally he was wavering and thinking to just report this whole ordeal to the headmaster himself, but he was worried that if he did… Well he was more worried that no action would be taken, and then not only would something specifically made for him be lost, but he would lose his job and the headmaster would probably try to exploit Nora. That thought alone sickening him. It was simply not going to happen, that and it meant people would find out. Or at least that was the assumption.

At some point though Seth knew he would have to stop the games they were playing, to remain faithful to his wife and to keep his job. Until then though there was no harm in looking, as long as nothing inappropriate happened. Or more to the point that he did not take action upon some of the thoughts in his mind, then currently it was mostly just some innocent fun, inappropriate, but still innocent. Well that was how Seth was justifying it so far. Sometimes the way that Nora said certain words was putting him somewhat on edge; it seemed intentional, alluring and almost seductive. Greanleaf seemed familiar, but he was certain it was not somewhere he had actually been to. At least not recently that was.

Not even realizing he had actually referred to her gift directly he sighed, he would have to be more careful then that. Luckily due to being in his office, no one would have heard anything. The rest of the day went smoothly after that. After all the main part of the day was now complete, not came the hardest part. Lying to Lily, it was starting to become more natural to do so but for some reason this did not worry him. For the most part their sex life had improved drastically, but that had only been because of Nora causing Seth to be frustrated. To do more than he usually would due to his increased libido. She had not asked many questions and had simply wished him luck with the band meeting. She occasionally teased him about it, stating he was living in the past, but other than that asked almost no questions.

This night she was wearing the vanilla and lavender perfume he had bought for her, the smell reminding him of the times that he was close enough to Nora. Little did he know that small things like this, were starting to make him almost obsessed with his student, then again she was almost the only thing on his mind recently.

Nothing else really happened that night, as it seemed Lily was not in the mood, and had found a decent book to read. Or so she had told him.
~.~
The morning came swiftly, and because he had a part to fill, today Seth was wearing plain black jeans, a band shirt with the slogan ‘We can make if we try’ and a leather jacket. Maybe his wife was right, it did seem like a slight midlife crisis, the look only somewhat making him look younger. Due to having some spare time before he had to leave, he took this moment to prepare himself, ensuring that he was clean shaven, Lily running her hand across his face before she started to do her makeup for the day. “I probably will not be home until late… I believe Jason wanted to take me out after practice to have a few drinks…” a scoff escaped Lily, followed by a slight glare but then after that she continued her makeup “Make sure you eat while you are out then… I trust you though to not get up to anything Seth…” he sighed slightly, it was rare for her to actually call him by his first name.

The café itself was rather nice; it had a certain charm to it, and an somewhat old school style. His blue eyes darting around the room itself before realizing he had spotted Nora. It had actually taken a moment to work out it was actually her, the main thing giving it away was the spread out notebooks and assorted research material. Approaching casual he offered a smile back at her and with mild hesitation sat next to her. After all it was rude to decline an invitation. “I hope I do not look as ridiculous as I feel…” he sighed a little trying to break the tension he was feeling, but it was definitely obvious that for casual wear he would have to probably update his wardrobe a little, most of his clothes that he wore to work in the laundry hamper at home. Her perfume was rather strong today, that or it was because he was actually closer than normal to her. “A rather nice place… I did not even know that it was here… looks like it can get rather busy..” his eyes flicked around again taking in the layout of the room, not including outside seating it looked capable of small to medium sized functions. Today though it was relatively quiet.

Nora scooted closer when he sat down. Seth worried aloud that he might look ridiculous and she snickered a little. "You look a little ridiculous," she admitted, fingering the band shirt. "'We can make it if we try'? Just the two of us, hm?" Nora's eyes flicked up and down. She would definitely need to take him shopping, update his wardrobe. Outside of work, apparently, Seth had difficulty dressing himself. Her eyes landed finally on his hair and she shook her head despairingly.

"Here," she offered, half-standing. Her chest was at eye level as she fixed his hair. "The leather jacket says 'bad boy,' but the hair said 'English teacher' and you're way too young for a midlife crisis, Seth. I mean, Mr. Marintine." Nora blushed lightly, correcting what she had intentionally said, as she sat down. "That looks much better. I should've suggested we meet at the mall; I could've taken you shopping for new clothes." It was only half a joke. Nora planned to eventually overhaul his wardrobe, each piece of clothing hand picked by her, each outfit worn at her request, and by then he would love it. Seth commented that the cafe looked like it could get busy and she shrugged.

"Teachers don't really come here, it's too far away so don't worry about that," she assured him. "The place I'm gonna show you later, the place my friend works at, gets a lot busier than this. Much more exposure for you guys. Now why don't you take your jacket off and stay a while, hm?" Nora slid his jacket off of his shoulders, her hands lightly brushing his shoulders, before she placed one hand on his chest and pushed him gently backwards. "See? Isn't that so much better?"

Back
Top Bottom