Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific Cheating Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
Hello. I will keep this short and sweet for now. What I'm looking for is a female partner to play the role of a cheating girlfriend's first encounter with a stranger, and the temptation of lust that follows thereafter.

The idea I had involves a couple in their early to mid twenties who attend a convention. With it being the boyfriend's first time, he decides not to dress up, and is mostly entertained with the video game portion of the event. However, the girlfriend, though somewhat reserved typically, decides to go all out and dress in rather revealing attire. The event would be a 3 or 4 day thing, and each time the girlfriend ends up with someone else, she will be dressed in a different provocative outfit. Even going so far as to dress up in disguise, then be groped by a stranger right in front of her boyfriend without him even knowing it.

PM me if interested. I have references images, and would love to discuss possible outfit ideas. I typically write about 2 or 3 solid paragraphs, pending my partner. Role play through PM only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom