Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugo

Banned
Banished
No Yaoi.

Looking to do a Naruto RP that will last, I've started several and they've just seemed to fizzle out very quick. Just looking for one that will stick. I'm looking mainly for Canon x Canon. I might play a Canon against your OC if your OC is good and I like the concept, so don't be afraid to send an OC my way.

I have a lot of knowledge on the Naruto world, I ran an RP based around the actual fighting of the world for a long ass time, and I've completely all Manga and Anime episodes.

Female Characters I'd be interested in playing with (Don't come to me with original series Naruto characters, I'm not interested. Shippuden or The Last era only please.):

Ino Shippuden or The Last
Offering to play The Last Ino for me will earn you an immediate yes, no questions asked. Shippuden will likely get you the same. Give me an Ino Rp please x.x

Sakura The Last or Shippuden
Sakura doesn't get as much love from me as Ino does, but again another character i probably wont turn down if you offer it.

Tsunade Shippuden
Tsuande's fine, not too bothered about her but will play against her if that's what you're after.

Kushina
I will only play against Kushina as Minato, just keep that in mind.

Karin
Karin's life with Taka sounds like an interesting concept with 3 young guys around.

Hinata, the last.
I wont play against Shippuden Hinata, sorry.

Male Characters I can play for you:

Any, literally any male character from Naruto I'm confident enough to play, however just like I mentioned with Kushina, I will only play Minato against Kushina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom