Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Submission Game! [Smut]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOne4U

Planetoid
Hiya! Let me know via PM if you're interested in the following plot idea and we can discuss from there!

MC is a relatively average girl, intelligent and independent but relatively boring. One day she enters a normal virtual reality game, but a glitch traps her inside and causes her to enter levels not available to a normal player. Each level will thrust her into new submissive roles that she tries to resist (and inevitably fail, of course).

I like to play with stereotypes and tropes here, so roles that I have in mind are 50's housewife, maid, bimbo cheerleader, and more. I'm of course open to your ideas as well! Either way, I expect there will be a handful of different appearances and personalities she'll adopt.

Essentially, she'll be put off by these smutty scenarios but be forced to play along in order to advance and beat the game (which will free her from this virtual reality). She'll be rewarded for playing these roles well, and punished for not playing along. The game will play with her mind too of course, so with each level she'll lose herself in the role and grow to love it. When she beats the level, her mind will reset back to normal, only to be inevitably corrupted again in the next level.

Anyway, these are just ideas, so if you like the concept but want to change how things are done, just say so! I'm looking forward to developing this idea together with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom