Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Panakananana's request thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panakananana

Super-Earth
I have finally decided to write a proper request thread instead of searching for partners and explaining over and over. I'll get right to the point, below is a list of some of my plot idea, though feel free to pm me with any ideas of your own, I rarely say no or stop replying unless you turn out to be one of those one liner people. I try to match post lengths so any amount is fine so long as it has some meat, I expect what you would out of a roleplay partner but I have no actual rules, just don't be an ass. What we write can be any ratio of plot to smut, just not 100% smut that gets a little repetative and boring. Now onto my plot ideas!!

You are a human clone meant to help the elderly and disabled, I am Karen, the professor overseeing the project, the only other human whom you have seen for the past 3 years, since your birth. I decide to take of your trial into the outside world.

Fantasy Setting:
A crew of pirates run out of food, supplies and money, the only option left to them is to raid a nearby, wealthy, Irish seaside town. They are stopped and arrested by the royal guardsmen of a nearby kingdom and offered a huge reward to kill a famous villain of Europe and also not to be killed if they bring proof.

#3 ****************
In a fantasy world, the entire known world exists on one continent. This continent is surrounded by very steep, unbreakable cliffs made of a stone that cannot be broken with known tools. Beyond the cliffs is ocean as far as can be seen. On this continent, humans are all on the same side, for the most part, but mankind has evolved, the evolved humans are very one with nature, spiritually and physically, and much stronger than humans. These evolved humans control territories within the continent but the two races avoid each other. Over time the evolved grow in number, no human has been with the walls of their empire so nobody knows how vast their population is but rumors have been spreading and people fear them. Many human provinces want to visit them, start trade with and see their numbers and defenses but leaders fear provoking them and giving them a reason to wipe them out, to begin with the evolved were banished and nobody knows if they are past that.
A small group of the evolved enter a large, main city, to obtain a very highly valued item, only adding to whats known of their strength and intelligence. After successfully raiding the city, the group leaves with 0 casualties, but 1 is badly injured, a female warrior. On their way back, the group is ambushed by a fleet of 30 men, the men were losing badly and when there was no glimmer of success the leader started a rock slide. The rocks killed each human and buried the injured female. The evolved were on a mission to important to delay so she was left for dead.

However it works you should find this woman, nurse her to recovery, and marry her as the only chance to save mankind from becoming extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom