Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Fun. {m x f or f x f} Literate, PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndergroundBee

Planetoid
Hey there!

I'm looking for some good plot-based role plays over PM only. The plots don't have to be anything convoluted or deep but there has to be the basic skeleton of one. We can hash it out together or I can offer you one if you'd like. Again, it doesn't have to be anything super convoluted. Just something to keep the role play going.

I usually do f x m but I'll play f x f with a female partner. Obviously, I'll play the f in the f x m. Any of the role play suggestions I give can be adapted to f x f or we can make up a new one. I don't mind age differences in characters, but I will not play characters under seventeen.

Not Going to Do:
  • Femdom
  • Beastiality (Humanoids are okay to an extent)
  • Incest
  • Harem
  • Pregnancy of any form.
  • Mind Control

On to what I do want. This is just a quick list. I'll add more to it and I'm open to your own suggestions as well. Characters with a star are the ones I'd be willing to play. No star, it's up in the air.

Fantasy
Slenderman/Human
Superheroes x Super-villains
Really craving a Captain America: Civil War type thing. Can be original characters or canon characters.

Pirates
Any combination would work here. Something about a pirate capturing a noblewoman (or man). Or enemy pirates.

Dryad/Elf/Nymph* x Human

Human x Alien

Princess* x Assassin/Enemy Prince/Etc.

Siren* x Mortal

Water spirit x Human*

Devil x Angel

Priestess* x God

Beauty* x Beast

Water spirit* x Dragon (Humanoid form)

Fairy* x Prince

Mermaid* x Sailor

Slenderman x Camper*

Dragon Age
Yet again, could be original creations or canon characters. I'd really love a partner willing to play Fenris, Anders, or Iron Bull against my character.

Fallout
I've played 3, New Vegas, and 4. I could go for a role play set in any of them.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Just really craving the Victorian London theme. Could be Assassin x Assassin, Assassin x Templar, Gang leader x gang leader. Made up characters preferred.

Doctor Who
Time traveling alien and companion. Our own characters only.

Real Life
Nanny* x Father

Rich Girl* x Pool Boy/Etc

Actor x Fan*
Could be a real life actor, or a fictional one. We could work a lot of other plot threads and such into this one.

Casting Couch
An up-and-coming actress willing to do what she has to up against a jaded director or an older well-established actor.

Prince x Commoner*
Modern day prince, trying to blend in with the regular folks. Perhaps he's in a different country. And then he meets a regular woman.

Model* x Fan

Drifter x Bartender

Local x Vacationer

Treasure Hunters
I've been watching a lot of Uncharted 4 Let's Plays and would love to do something based on that.

Soldier* x Civilian
This could be a really sweet role play with a man who has PTSD. All that kind of stuff. Could also be a forbidden romance.

So I think that's everything! Just PM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom