Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking degrading RP (FxM, FxF, FxWhatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldEden

Dust
Well, hi. I'm GoldEden, I'm a sub, I'm ten shades of blushing right now after just typing that thread subject, and here goes. I'm looking for roleplay, and have a few ideas that strike my fancy. I prefer RP via PMs, but I'm open to other approaches. Sooooooooo...here goes nothing.

A Captive Drow
A Drow priestess is defeated and taken captive by some bold adventurers. When she reaches the surface, and the nearest kingdom, her downfall truly begins. I could see her marched through the streets in chains -- with or without clothing -- bound in the public square and whipped for the amusement of the townsfolk. Sentenced to a public brothel, to work off her crimes, or confined in the temple of a god of light -- all the better for his paladins to work off their frustrations on her body, tormenting her or plowing her as they please, a living symbol of their deity's triumph. More than anything, being broken of her dominant ways and taught to worship and obey "inferior" men, the once-feared, wealthy and powerful priestess crawling on a man's leash and begging for cock, or dancing -- and stripping -- on a tavern table to earn a few coins for food.

A Pet Elf
Related, and inspired by Lucien's picture at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/140711/The-gang-and-their-pet-elf. (very NSFW. Wait a second, this whole thing is NSFW. What are you doing here, if you're on a work computer? You're already doomed). A high elven noblewoman, on her way home from the opera, is waylaid and taken hostage by a street gang. At first, they just want to ransom her back... but then the idea of having a haughty elf-bitch under their power has its own appeal. Now she faces a future of servitude and humiliation as they turn her into their shared "pet."

A Fantasy Made Real
In the modern world, a wealthy corporate lawyer has a secret submissive side. Fixated on the idea of being a streetwalker, one night she can't help herself: she puts on a whorish outfit and walks a city street, not intending to actually get picked up by anyone, just reveling in the fantasy. Unfortunately for her, she picks a street controlled by a cruel and ruthless pimp. If she wants to be a whore so badly, he'll make sure she gets everything she thinks she wanted. Working her day job (and handing over her paycheck), then working the streets at night, a new addition to his stable -- that is, unless she wants her secrets exposed and her life ruined.

(As an alternate idea, a junior partner in her own firm finds out about her secret urges, and takes full advantage. He could use her help paving his way to the top and once he's there, well, it'd be nice to have a big-titted bimbo secretary who used to be his boss kneeling under his desk...)

---

So, obviously, I'm submissive. My limits are pretty few: no surprise death, and no violence at slasher movie levels. (Beat me, whip me, torture me. Just no chainsaws or gore for gore's sake). My major interests are:

Degredation/Humiliation: Pile it on. Teach me that I'm less than nothing, and make me love it.

Non-consent: I'm not going to sugar-coat it. I fantasize about being raped, being enslaved, being objectified and treated as a piece of property.

Public Display/Exhibitionism: A gleeful audience just drives the lessons home.

Gangbangs/Gang Rape: Nothing says "we own you" like three hard cocks dangling in my face, all demanding service, while another man grabs my hips from behind. Turn me into a piece of community property.

Misogyny: Obviously I'm against it in real life. This isn't real life. Teach me my natural place as a female in a male-dominated world.

Forced Clotheswearing: Dress me like your ideal sex-doll and parade me in public, or just for your own viewing pleasure. The more demeaning the outfit, the better.

Watersports: NOT a must, since I know this is a hard limit with a lot of people and I'm not looking to squick anybody, but if you're into it, I'm into it.

Aaaand, that's it! I'm going to hit "post" now and go hide behind the couch.

GoldEden said:
Well, hi. I'm GoldEden, I'm a sub, I'm ten shades of blushing right now after just typing that thread subject, and here goes. I'm looking for roleplay, and have a few ideas that strike my fancy. I prefer RP via PMs, but I'm open to other approaches. Sooooooooo...here goes nothing.

A Captive Drow
A Drow priestess is defeated and taken captive by some bold adventurers. When she reaches the surface, and the nearest kingdom, her downfall truly begins. I could see her marched through the streets in chains -- with or without clothing -- bound in the public square and whipped for the amusement of the townsfolk. Sentenced to a public brothel, to work off her crimes, or confined in the temple of a god of light -- all the better for his paladins to work off their frustrations on her body, tormenting her or plowing her as they please, a living symbol of their deity's triumph. More than anything, being broken of her dominant ways and taught to worship and obey "inferior" men, the once-feared, wealthy and powerful priestess crawling on a man's leash and begging for cock, or dancing -- and stripping -- on a tavern table to earn a few coins for food.

A Pet Elf
Related, and inspired by Lucien's picture at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/140711/The-gang-and-their-pet-elf. (very NSFW. Wait a second, this whole thing is NSFW. What are you doing here, if you're on a work computer? You're already doomed). A high elven noblewoman, on her way home from the opera, is waylaid and taken hostage by a street gang. At first, they just want to ransom her back... but then the idea of having a haughty elf-bitch under their power has its own appeal. Now she faces a future of servitude and humiliation as they turn her into their shared "pet."

A Fantasy Made Real
In the modern world, a wealthy corporate lawyer has a secret submissive side. Fixated on the idea of being a streetwalker, one night she can't help herself: she puts on a whorish outfit and walks a city street, not intending to actually get picked up by anyone, just reveling in the fantasy. Unfortunately for her, she picks a street controlled by a cruel and ruthless pimp. If she wants to be a whore so badly, he'll make sure she gets everything she thinks she wanted. Working her day job (and handing over her paycheck), then working the streets at night, a new addition to his stable -- that is, unless she wants her secrets exposed and her life ruined.

(As an alternate idea, a junior partner in her own firm finds out about her secret urges, and takes full advantage. He could use her help paving his way to the top and once he's there, well, it'd be nice to have a big-titted bimbo secretary who used to be his boss kneeling under his desk...)

---

So, obviously, I'm submissive. My limits are pretty few: no surprise death, and no violence at slasher movie levels. (Beat me, whip me, torture me. Just no chainsaws or gore for gore's sake). My major interests are:

Degredation/Humiliation: Pile it on. Teach me that I'm less than nothing, and make me love it.

Non-consent: I'm not going to sugar-coat it. I fantasize about being raped, being enslaved, being objectified and treated as a piece of property.

Public Display/Exhibitionism: A gleeful audience just drives the lessons home.

Gangbangs/Gang Rape: Nothing says "we own you" like three hard cocks dangling in my face, all demanding service, while another man grabs my hips from behind. Turn me into a piece of community property.

Misogyny: Obviously I'm against it in real life. This isn't real life. Teach me my natural place as a female in a male-dominated world.

Forced Clotheswearing: Dress me like your ideal sex-doll and parade me in public, or just for your own viewing pleasure. The more demeaning the outfit, the better.

Watersports: NOT a must, since I know this is a hard limit with a lot of people and I'm not looking to squick anybody, but if you're into it, I'm into it.

Aaaand, that's it! I'm going to hit "post" now and go hide behind the couch.

I really like the Pet Elf and Fantasy Made Real. Has anyone taken these? Is there on you prefer over the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom