Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

RE: A Mother's Wrath(Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Miranda nodded encouragingly, kneeling down at the top of Blake's head. "Keep that mouth open, blakey. Or I'll make sure you can't close it, either way, all your friends are gonna fill your mouth with their cum." She kissed his forehead, making sure the tape was still covering his eyes.

"Come on Paris." She encouraged. "This is your chance to prove to me that you're not a naughty little cunt." She watched as each boy began jerk in themselves in the direction of Blake's mouth. Precum splattered Blake's face.

Blake kept his mouth open, scared of what his mother might do to him. She'd already managed to scare the other boys into obeying, so he figured that whatever she would do to him would place him in the exact same position.

Paris looked at Miranda as she encouraged him, a light pink flush tinting his cheeks as he continued to jerk off. He felt himself nearing climax already, and he placed the tip of his cock at Blake's mouth. He shot his load into Blake's mouth, an impressive amount coming out and filling it up almost entirely. He then pulled away and looked at Miranda hoping for some kind of approval.

Blake didn't know what to do with the fluids in his mouth, his mother not directing him to drink it, but he knew that spitting it out would probably lead to punishment..

The other three boys sped up their pace, jerking off harder and faster as their moans filled the air.

Ken continued to watch in lust, wishing he could partake in this.

Miranda went to paris's side, massaging his back gently. "Good work Paris..." she whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek.

She watched as Blake stuffed with the cum in his mouth. "Don't even think about doing anything but holding that in your mouth." She threatened blake, still comforting paris, as he breathed heavily.

Paris looked up at Miranda, smiling weakly as she complimented him. "Thank you.." He quietly said, looking back at Blake with his mouth already full of cum from just him alone.

Another few minutes passed before Cecil had his cock close to Blake's mouth, shooting his load in. Blake's mouth overfilled with cum already, the liquids spilling to both sides of his lips as Cecil pulled away.

Just Morgan and Teddy were left.

Cecil obeyed Miranda nearly instantly, his mouth devouring her finger and cleaning it of his own juices. He pulled himself off of her finger and stuck his tongue out to show that he'd drank it down. "Thank you.." He quietly said, copying Paris from minutes earlier.

Both Morgan and Teddy were furiously beating themselves off, and before either knew it, they were shooting their loads into Blake's mouth and making a mess with the overflowing amount. The boys turned to Miranda, not sure of what she would do as they both came at the same time.

Miranda sighed, Blake's mouth was full of their mixed cum, and she was unsure what to do. Her punishment wouldn't work with two losers.

"Well well... I guess we'll have to have another competiion..." Then suddenly she had an idra. "Ok boys. I want to see how much cum you can hold in your mouths." She said, smiling wickedly. "Each of you is gonna kiss little Blakey over here, and whoever shows me the bigger mouthful won't get punished."

Teddy was immediately kissing Blake, sucking out as much cum from his mouth as he could.

"Hey!" Morgan yelled, upset that he didn't get to try first. Teddy pulled away, opening his mouth proudly to display the cum he managed to get. Morgan ignored him, putting his lips to Blake's and using his tongue to get every last bit that he could out. Blake moaned softly as he felt Morgan's tongue violating his mouth. After a while, the boy then copied Teddy, turning to show Miranda how much cum he'd managed to get out.

It seemed as though Teddy's eagerness cost him, as he had actually managed a smaller amount somehow. How unlucky of him.

Miranda shook her head, You may both swallow now, she said. "Well teddy, it looks like I'm going to have to punish you... or rather, Paris will." She beckoned Paris over. "Now paris, if I cut your bonds, are you going to make me have to punish you again?"

The boys both swallowed the cum, though Teddy seemed more pleased at the taste than Morgan. All of the boys kept their eyes on Miranda now.

Paris walked over to her, shaking his head at her question. "No, ma'am.." He responded quietly, looking over at Teddy kneeling on the ground still. He was going to punish his friend in place of Miranda..

Paris rubbed his arms as she finally cut them free. It felt nice after so long of having them bound.

Teddy did as he was ordered, not even questioning his punishment. He knew what was coming.

Morgan sucked on Miranda's finger, coating it heavily in his saliva with his tongue as he did so.

Miranda slipped her spit covered finger into Morgan's ass, pushing it in roughly.
"Now paris... Fuck your friend in the ass." She ordered. "You won't stop untill both of you cum, or else you'll have me reaming your ass again, do you understand? Make sure to cum inside his little virgin starfish. Treat him like the cock loving slut he is."

Morgan moaned loudly as she stuck her finger into his ass, using his own spit as lube to do so. He spread his legs slightly so that it was a little less tight and painful for himself.

Paris looked down at Teddy for a moment before kneeling down and lining his cock up with his asshole. Teddy then protested.

"W-wait! He.. he needs lube!" He cried out.

Miranda pushed on paris's ass, forcing him to hilt Teddy. "Whoops, I guess I forgot!" She said.

She began pumping her finger in and out of Morgan's ass, slowly. "Hey cecil!" She called over to the boy. "Morgan's cock looks like it needs some attention, and I think your throat is just what he needs."

Paris fell forward, his cock forcefully sliding into Teddy's ass. His green eyes opened wide as he looked down at his friend.

Teddy screamed in pain as he entered, his legs spreading apart as wide as they could. He bit on his lip after, looking up at Paris.

Paris started to slowly pull himself out, then he would ram himself back into Teddy's tight hole, repeating the process. He quickly found pleasure in doing so, the feeling of Teddy's constricting ass was nice. He sped up his movements, moaning loudly as he continued.

It wasn't long before Teddy was crying out loudly in pleasure as well. He was truly the sluttiest of the group, enjoying anything and everything. His cock throbbed with want as Paris continued to pump away.

Cecil had moved over to Morgan and Miranda, his mouth quickly taking in his friend's cock and sucking on it wildly.

All of the boys seemed to be moaning in sheer pleasure except for Blake and Ken.

Miranda suddenly slipped two more unlined fingers into Morgan's ass, trying to spread them apart, to widen his boycunt.

She giggled in pleasure, all the boys were becoming so easy to controll. Soon she'd be able to punish blake, and ken.

"And remember paris, I don't care if you finish, you don't stop till Teddy cums all over himself."

Morgan moaned loudly again as more fingers entered his ass, causing him to thrust himself further into Cecil's throat. Cecil didn't stop bobbing his head, finding some odd pleasure in making his friend cry out in pleasure.

Paris was pumping as fast as he could within minutes, slamming the full length of his cock into Teddy with each thrust. Teddy was screaming out the loudest, of course. Paris threw his head back, crying out as he came into Teddy's hole, filling it with his seed. However, he didn't stop his movements as Miranda had already reminded him. Teddy would take a little while longer.

Morgan shot out his load upon being called a slut, shooting it straight into Cecil's mouth. Cecil pulled away from his cock, the cum still in his mouth as Miranda hadn't ordered him to drink it down.

Teddy was practically screaming as Paris started to hit his spot, his legs wrapping around the other boy in a lustful way. He could feel his eyes rolling to the back of his head as Paris pumped away. It wasn't long after Morgan came that Teddy followed suit, shooting it all over his upper half.

Paris came as well as he watched his friend soak himself in sticky fluids. He stopped moving, but didn't pull out yet. He waited for Miranda's command.

All four of them were good little sluts now.

Miranda nodded. "Good boys." She said. She stood, and walked over, squatting above ken. Her pussy leaked juices which fell into his hair. "I think Ken needs a little punishing, don't you guys?" She asked, trying to egg the on. "He's had such a *hard* time over here watching you little slut cum over and over.

"It's ok paris, you can pull out of teddy." She reassured jim. She loved how lewd teddy looked with his entire upper body splattered with his own cum, his asshole dripping cum on the floor.

Paris pulled out of Teddy and all of the boys then went to stand by Miranda's side, ready to do as she willed. Cecil still held Morgan's cum in his mouth.

Ken looked at all of them, a quiet growl coming from his throat.

"Now all of you. Piss on him. Now." She ordered. She knelt down, and ripped the duct tape panties off Kens cock harshly, Exposing his still-hard cock for the boys. "I want you all do empty yourselves all over him. Don't leave a single space dry or you'll ALL be punished by me. I wouldn't mind having 6 boys trussed up like Blake over there..." She took a step back, not wanting to get splashed with piss.

All of the boys looked at each other for a moment before stepping towards Ken. He was writhing in pain from having the tape around his groin ripped off roughly. One by one, they all started to pee on him, covering him in their fluids from head to toe. His hair, mouth, chest, hands, and even his still-throbbing cock.. all of him was covered in the stench of his friends' piss. The boys all stepped away after, looking to Miranda.

Miranda smiled as she watched the boys arc piss all over Ken's form., soaking his hair, and covering his body in a thin layer of different shades of yellow and gold. He seemed very uncomfortable, and she couldn't tell if the discomfort was from him having his panties ripped off in such a painful manner, or from his friends covering him in their piss. Miranda looked at each of the boys to see how they felt about pissing on Ken. She was pleased at how well this was going. It seemed like the boys had forgotten that she had trapped them, and were only worried about being her good little sluts. She was creating a quality Harem.

Back
Top Bottom