Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Miranda walked quietly into the dark gameroom. Bodies were sprawled across the floor, 6 young boys in all, laying spread out on couches, the floor, 2 were sleeping next to each other in a corner, and must have huddled together to sleep. One boy however, was sitting up, looking at the woman expectantly. She walked over and pet his head slowly, rubbing his face along her pantyhose. "You did good pet..." she cooed quietly at him. He stared up at her in awe.
The moonlight shone off her slightly tanned skin, perfectly smooth. She was completly naked, except for a pair of dark black pantyhose, which were connected to several straps that ran around her waist. The straps held a large purple dildo in place, just above her womanhood. Her breasts were large, and sagged slightly under theiR own weight.

She looked around the room. In one hand she held a thick rope, as well as a roll of duct tape. She pulled on her pet's hair playfully, lifting him up, then dropping him in a heap. She laughed ominously, then wEnter around to each if the passed out boys, slapping duct tape over their mouths. The drug her pet had slipped them would keep them out for at least an hour, which gave her ample time to do her work.
Once each of the boys was silenced, she went to each one, tying their arms or legs together. She did it differently for each one, leaving them some form of mobility. There was only one child she restrained completly... her son. She tied him spread eagle, his arms attached to th doorframe, and each leg connected to a different couch, spreading them apart. She also slapped a piece of duct tape over each eye, so he couldn't see.

She looked around the room, the moonlight shining off her back and voluptuous ass, she seemed proud, then she turned to look at her pet. "Now... what am I going to do with you?" She asked, smiling.

RE: A Mother's Wrath(Viralus and Vigilant Thorn

All of the boys asleep around him, Ken sat there drinking his glass of water patiently. His firey orange hair reflected brightly in the dark room, making it quite obvious where he was sitting. Finally, his mistress walked into the room. His red eyes focused on her as she approached him, her pantyhose grazing his face as she reached him. Ken had been sleeping with his friend Blake's mother for months now, and tonight she'd asked him to do her a big favor. Simply put, he was to drug the boys to knock them out. They had been annoying her for far too long, and she'd had enough of it. Ken, being the loyal lapdog he was, obeyed without hesitation.

As Miranda bound each of the other boys, Ken only watched. He didn't know how to properly bind them, so it was best that he just sit back and wait for her to finish. He thought it odd that she chose to completely bind her son while the rest were not completely immobilized, but at the same time, he understood that perhaps she wanted to show him extra punishment. Miranda finished soon enough, and returned to focus on him now.

"Whatever you wish, of course." He smiled back happily. He was already trained to be a good boy. He walked towards her, showing her his lithe and girlish figure as best he could in only the moonlight. There was still some time before the drugs would wear off.

RE: A Mother's Wrath(Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Miranda watched as her pet eyed her, making it obvious that he was trying to show off for her. "You horny little bitch... you want me to fuck you don't you? To hold you down and ram thIs big huge cock into your little asshole, that's what you want isn't it?" She bent over, her lips tantalizingly close to his. She licked along his cheek, leaving a shiny trail of spit where her tongue had touched. She grabbed his hair, pulling him off his feet. "Well you don't get that. You get to watch as I plow your friends. I'm not interested in spineless bitches." She tore at his clothes, pulling his school slacks, and shirt off his body, ripping cloth and tearing buttons from their seams. She dropped his hair, and sat on his chest, taking out the role of ductape.

She proceeded to wrap the ductape around Ken's crotch, and ass, spreading his cheeks so that the tape would directly touch his sphincter. She wrapped several roles around his cock and balls, then made 'panties' on him, in duct tape. She pulled him to the wall and tapped his forearms uncomfortably to the wall.

Ken smiled deviously as she called him out on trying to seduce her into fucking him. He nodded as she asked if what he wanted was for her to fuck his ass, his body tingling with excitement as she leaned over him. He let a soft moan pierce between his lips as her tongue trailed across his skin.. and then she changed her tone entirely. She roughly grabbed him by the hair and pulled him off the ground, causing him to yelp in pain. He couldn't fight back as she bound him down, giving him possibly the most teasing punishment of all the boys. He struggled against the binds but to no avail. She knew what she was doing.

"H-hey!" He cried out loudly. "I helped you!" His yelling stirred one of the other boys awake.

Paris slowly peeled his eyelids open, revealing brilliant emerald jewels for eyes. He scanned his surroundings, immediately realizing that he was unable to move his legs. He was the smart one of the bunch and he was quick to realize what was happening.

"Miss Miranda..?" He questioned softly against the tape muffling his voice, wondering why she was doing this.

Miranda's eyes lit up "oh look! Our first victim!" She said to Ken, spitting on his face. "Now be a good bitch and watch."

Miranda walked sultry over to Paris, tearing the tape off his mouth roughly. "Yes, Paris darling?" She asked, lowering herself down to his level. Her D cup tits swayed tantalizingly close to his mouth, her nipples brushing his lips, a few droplets of milk left behind. Her large purple cock brushed the floor below him.

Ken growled as she spat on his face, but he couldn't find the restraints. He was stuck there, and her saliva was stuck on his cheek.

Paris let out a yelp of pain as she ripped away the tape from his mouth, his eyes glaring angrily at her.
"What are you doing!" He exclaimed as he struggled to get out from beneath her. She barely passed her breasts over his lips, a small trail of milk coming out as she did so. He spat it to the side. Paris was probably going to be the feistiest of the bunch. He could feel his glasses sliding from his face, and he did his best to keep them there. He was practically blind without them.

Miranda ripped off some tape and taped his glasses to his hair, keeping them in place, but it would be painfull if they moved. "There... we wouldn't want you to miss the fun, now would we?" She rubbed the cock along the outside of his cheek. His arms were tied behind his back; but his legs were free from restraint. "I thibk I might need to teach you some respect, before you can be any use to me." She brushed his lips with the tip of his strapon, grabbing the hair on the back of his head threteningly. "Now open up."

Miranda's words only caused Paris to struggle even more beneath her, his legs kicking wildly but not actually doing much. She was bigger and stronger than him, or any of the boys for that matter. His eyes narrowed as she suddenly had the head of her strap-on at his entrance.
"H-hey!" He cried out, frantically squirming under her weight.

"Mmm, wrong answer" Miranda said, yanking his hair back so he'd open his mouth in surprise, then plunging the full length of her cock inside him, and down his throat. She held him there for upwards if thirty seconds, before pulling him off. She repeated, using his hair as a handle, over and over, holding him down for longer each time, her thick cock closing off his airway. She continued this for 5 minutes, and then stopped, pulling him off of her. Her cock was now lubricated with his spit, and no longer dry.

"Now... are you going to show me more respect, you little cunt?" She asked threateningly, dangling the cock in front of him.

Paris opened his mouth to cry out in pain, but it was instantly filled with her large strap-on. Tears welled up in his bright green eyes as she forced the whole of it down his throat and held him on it. He couldn't pull away, no matter how hard he tried. She finally pulled away, causing the boy to gag and gasp for air madly. It wasn't long before she would do it again.. and again... again... Paris was having his mouth violated by his friend's mother and he couldn't stop her. She finally ended her actions after 5 minutes, giving him time to catch up on breath. He stared at her with desperation in his eyes.

"Please..." He whimpered, saliva all around his lips and chin. "Please no more.."

Ken sat on the sidelines, just watching and moaning and wishing it were him. He could feel himself getting hard against the tape that held his cock down tightly.

Miranda stood. "That's what I thought, cunt. Now stay there untill I have a use for you." The morning's light filtered into the room, and Miranda watched as the boys stirred in their sleep. She went over to Cecil, stroking his hair as he awoke. She reached into his school uniform, and began grinding the palm of her hand against his cock. "Wake up my little sluts!" She sung out to the room. She loved how Ken had been eying her with lust the whole time, she could see his cock swelling in his tight panties. If it swelled up any larger, it would start to hurt as the tape attempted to keep it down

Paris did as she had said, remaining still and quiet as she left him there. He didn't want to experience that ever again. His glimmering eyes followed her as she made her way to Cecil, her hand quickly making its way into his pants quickly.

Cecil moaned softly as he felt something pushing against his now hardening cock, his hips instinctively moving against whatever it was. He opened his eyes to see that it was Miranda's hand and he could feel the heat flushing his cheeks. It didn't stop him from moving against her palm, however..

Ken continued to watch with desire and lust in his gaze, his cock throbbing and now desperately pushing against the tape. It hurt him, but he could not help himself. He wanted to be played with.

The rest of the boys slowly came to wake up as well as she called out to them, their eyes instantly all attracted to her and what she was doing. All except for poor Blake.. he was unable to see what was happening, only hear his mother calling him and his friends to wake up.

"Sluts..?" He asked aloud, his head cocking in the direction his mother spoke from. "Mom?"

Miranda continued to grind on cecil, appreciating his willingNess to grind back in her hand. She leaned down and kissed him, for a full ten seconds while the other boys watched. She wrapped her tongue around cecil's, before pulling away, and standing up. Everyone but Ken and Paris had their mouth taped, so a collection of muffled groans and moans filled the room. "Now... I have you all here, trusses up, to teach you a lesson. Your friend Ken here, did me a wonderful favor, and drugged all of you last night, so I was able to bind you up. Doesn't that just infuriate you? That one of your friends would do that to you, so that you have to be used as my toy now?" She paced back and forth, stopping when she was standing directly above her own son, tied down spread eagle. Juices from her own pussy dripped on his chest. "My son has been such a pain in the ass lately, as well as most of you." She grinned. "How would you like to know what a real pain in the ass feels like?"

Ken reacted the most out of anyone in the room as Miranda suddenly kissed Cecil, moaning loudly and struggling against his restraints. That was what he wanted.. he wanted to be kissed. To be touched. His eyes were glazed over in a state of lust, his mouth wide open and drool pouring out.

Paris again remained silent, though his gaze shifted to glare at Ken momentarily before returning to the woman in the room. She approached her son, standing over him while she spoke.

Blake struggled against his binds but, just like all of the other boys, had no luck. He could feel something dripping onto his chest, but he had no idea what.

Cecil simply remained laying on the ground, his eyes already glazed over with lust as well from just a brief encounter with Miranda. He wanted her to come back to him.

Morgan's amber eyes remained on Miranda the entire time, though he made no attempt to move. He could tell just by looking around the room that he was stuck where he was, as well.

And Teddy.. poor, poor Teddy. he squirmed about as he watched Miranda, his cock thickening to its full length almost instantly. Clearly somebody in the room enjoyed this entirely too much. He moaned against the tape, managing to sit upright as he stared at Blake's mother with desire.

Miranda eyed twddy. "Well! It looks like we have a volunteer!" She walked over to morgan. "Now teddy... why don't you writhe over here, and come kiss morgan for me?" She traced Morgan's lips with her cock. "If you dont, I'll have to tie you up like Ken over there, and you look a little too... big, for that." She stuck the tip of the strapon in Morgan's mouth, all of Paris's saliva dripping into his mouth.

Teddy quickly crawled his way over to Morgan and Miranda, his eyes looking up at Miranda and practically begging her to remove the tape on his mouth.

Ken growled again as he was mentioned, his cock still pressing against the tape that completely nullified any pleasure from him.

Morgan's eyes widened as Miranda slowly started stuffing her strapon into his mouth, the fresh taste of Paris's saliva coating his tongue. He moaned softly, his big yellow eyes staring up at her and begging her to stop.

Miranda backed out of his mouth as Teddy writhed over to her. She gently removed the tape covering his mouth. "Now... do a good job, and I'll reward you ok? No matter what Morgan does, you're going to kiss him. I want there to be tongue." Miranda eyed the huge bulge in his slacks. "Cecil." She called out, crawl over to the box by the door, and get the skirts and tops of of it. Then start dressing everyone. These schoolboy uniforms are so lackluster."

Teddy nodded to her as she removed his tape and told him what to do. He quickly obeyed her command, his lips attacking Morgan's roughly as he awkwardly stumbled his way on top of the boy. Morgan attempted to resist, but there was too little movement available to him to do so. He broke their kiss for a second to try and tell Teddy to stop.
"Ted-" He was interrupted as Teddy suddenly rammed his tongue into his mouth and shut him up.

Cecil in the meanwhile had also obliged the woman's commands, grabbing the skirts and tops and going about to dress up his friends. Most of them struggled, but he had managed to dress them with relative ease. The only ones who didn't struggle were Paris and Teddy, though Teddy was mostly because he was too focused on obeying orders. Ken struggled, no longer wanting to fulfill Miranda's dreams.

Morgan moaned softly into Teddy's mouth, but Teddy was not paying attention. His eyes were plastered on Miranda, wanting to please her and get his reward. As soon as she was looking at him, he pulled away from Morgan's mouth, their tongues still connectd by a trail of saliva from one end to the other as he did so.

Miranda pet cecil's head absentmindedly. "Good good boy..." she cooed. She reached back and pressed against his ass with one finger. She kicked teddy in the ribs hard. "I don't recall telling you to stop whore." She said. "Keep kissing him, unless you want punished." Miranda's finger slipped into cecil's ass as she kicked out.

Cecil nuzzled against her hand, smiling happily as she started to play with him. He watched as she kicked Teddy, but he didn't even show signs of worry.

Teddy fell hard against Morgan's body, groaning before he started kissing him again. He didn't want to upset her one more time.. it really hurt.

Blake struggled against his restraints still, muffled yells coming from through the tape.

Miranda slipped another finger in cecil and began rubbing his prostate rhythmically. It pulsed under her fingers. "Why don't we show them how you should REALLY kiss?" She whispered in cecil's ear. She leaned forward and began kissing cecil passionatly, nibbling at his lip, pushing her tongue into her mouth. She blocked out the rest, only stopping to make sure that teddy was still assaulting morgan.

Cecil moaned as she pushed another finger into him, his mouth meeting hers almost instantly as she kissed him. As she started to pump her fingers in and out of him, he could feel his eyes rolling to the back of his head. His cock was fully hardened, throbbing with want as their kiss continued.

Teddy continued to make out with his friend, making sure his tongue never left Morgan's mouth. Morgan was no longer resisting, rather just moaning softly and hoping it would end soon.

Paris and Ken continued to watch as the two pairs made out, and Blake continued to try and figure out what was happening around him.

Miranda slipped third finger in cecil's tiny ass, and reached with her other hand to gently rub his hardened cock. She continued to kiss him, nibbling, and exploring her new slut. She made sure the floor was empty beneath him, and that if he came he would cum on the hardwood floor.

Cecil moaned loudly now as she started to rub him, his pleasurable cries sounding quite girlish. He could feel himself coming to a climax already.
"W-..wait.. I'm going to cum.." He whimpered.

Ken watched in complete jealousy, his cock still in pain from being kept in such a tight space.

Miranda leaned back, rubbing his cock slowly, as cecil came all over the wooden floor. She gently laid him down, next to the puddle. "Paris." She ordered. "Come here. Now." She pointed at the globs of cum on the floor. "I want you to lick all of this up. Every last drop, and then come with me. And don't you dare swallow, or I swear you will regret it." Her eyes flashed ominously, and she crossed her arms below her boobs. "You may stop now teddy, if you'd like." She permitted.
She rubbed cecil's back, reassuring him that he had done well.

Back
Top Bottom