Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebel with a Cause ( Casket & Krista)

Jackson Merrill was born a happy boy and to happy parents, James and Ginny Merrill in the year 1982. He'd spent the years up until 1992 completely content in being an only child whom was both loved and spoiled by his parents, but then his dad, Jim, died in a horrible car accident. It was hardly a surprise as Jim loved muscle cars and the danger and speed that came with them. Ginny, his mother was of course devastated as was Jacks.

The depression faded with time, as all things do, Jacks acted out a little but nothing that was too over the top, he'd taken his late father's motorcycle out on a few joy rides, but when his mother found out she made him promise to never ride it again. Soon Jacks settled down and actually kind of got to like being the man of the house.

Several years passed and soon Ginny found a new love, Steven Dillon. Steve was a 'veteran', if you could call the Coast Guard actual military service and fancied himself a real disciplinarian. He had a daughter, same age as Jacks, her name was Angelina and Steve would always brag about how well behaved she was thanks to the regimented parenting style. It wasn't long before Steve married Ginny and their families became a melded household.

Steve was extremely hard on Jackson, while spoiling Angel. This of course caused Jackson to act out again and this time he made a real effort. Partying, drinking, drugs and of course riding his father's motorcycle at top speed. Ginny begged Steve to sell it, but for some reason Steve refused. He'd told Ginny that it was all Jacks had to remember his father by, but Jacks suspected it was actually because Steve wished Jacks would wreck it and die, leaving him happily with his new wife and darling daughter.

Angel was no angel either, sure she hid it well, but the truth was she was a horrible person, she just hid it exceptionally well. She'd even stolen from Ginny and when Jacks' mom accused her of it, Steve defended his perfect daughter. Angel partyied just as hard as Jacks did but Jacks was always the one getting in trouble, even when Angel was caught red handed, her father would simply blame Jacks' for being a negative influence.

It was after one of their big dust ups that Jacks took off. He was determined to never return home, problem was Steve had kept all of his summer job money so he was going to need some cash if he was going to make a go of it. Jacks decided to rob a gas station, unfortunately with no gun, it didn't go that well. The clerk called his bluff and ended up subduing Jackson until the police arrived.

Thankfully most of the charges were dropped, because he had no weapon, but for Steve it was the final straw. Steve had grown up in a small town, and blamed city living for all their woes. He'd told Ginny they were packing up and moving back to the country in order to save Jacks from a life of crime. Six months later their family home was sold and they'd packed up and moved to Farmersville NY. It was a tiny town in the middle of no where and it didn't even have a single stop light on the main drag. Both Jackson and Angelina hated it and little did their parents know that moving the children out to the country would be one of the worst decisions of their lives.

Jackson was 17 now and grown up tall and muscular just like his father had been with blue grey eyes and dark slicked back hair. He was wearing his father's leather jacket, a red T-shirt and a paired of ripped denim jeans as well as his father's engineer boots. The look screamed 1950's greaser and that's exactly what Jacks was going for.

"Hey honey, where you going? We still have a lot of things to unpack." Ginny said as she picked up a box out of the U-haul trailer.

"I'm going out riding, I'm bored out of my skull, I'll unpack later." Jacks replied as he pulled his shades on and threw a leg over the Triumph motorcycle.

"HEY MISTER, DON'T BACK TALK YOUR MOTHER, GET OFF THAT BIKE AND HELP OUT NOW!" Steve yelled.

"Eat a dick Stevo!" Jacks yelled as he kicked his motorcycle started and gunned the accelerator. The bike popped a wheelie and tore off down the road at top speed.

Riding helped him forget, forget how much he hated Steve and hated this small town that that dumbass had made them move to. Jacks had no friends here and that was fine by him, he had his motorcycle and that's all he needed. Although unfamiliar with the roads, Jacks didn't let of the accelerator once. He was riding at breakneck speeds and as he rounded a corner on a old, dirt, back road he got the surprise of his life as a cow was standing dead center. Jacks tried the brakes but the gravel under his tire just gave way. With no other options Jacks laid the bike on it's side and skidded underneath the cow.

He came to a stop and jumped up, holding his leg. His jeans were shredded and he knew he was going to have some serious road rash, but what really upset him was his bike. It was trashed. "motherfucker.....who the fuck just lets their cows wander around on the fucking road???" Jacks cursed and picked up a handful of gravel and tossed it at the mooing cow.

Jackson reached down and picked up his bike. The carburetor was smashed and his handle bars were broken. He scanned the horizon and saw a big farm house in the distance. Jacks started to push his busted bike in that direction. Maybe they had a phone he could use.

Krista had lived in the large farmhouse all her life. It had belonged to her family for going on six generations, and they were fortunate enough that the land was still fertile and the business was still solid. Not all their neighbors could say the same. It wasn't a rich life, but it was a fulfilling one, and Krista was pretty happy with her place in the world.

It was a small town with a small church and a small school. Everyone knew everyone, and sometimes people knew others better than they even knew themselves. Still, Krista prided herself on there not being all that much to know about her. Her grades were always "A"s and she never got into any kind of trouble. Really, she tended to look down on all the other students that didn't do as well. As far as she was concerned, if they would just try harder maybe they wouldn't have such bad grades. It came simply for her and she couldn't imagine why it didn't come simply for others.

She was pretty enough, with long light brown hair and green eyes. Her body was slim but not skinny, with modest breasts and pale, freckled skin. She was short at 5'2", but it didn't stop her from walking about as if she were the queen. She expected other people to recognize that she was good and smart, and to treat her accordingly. She made a point of being at church in a proper dress every week, and volunteered in activities around town as well to set an example for others to try for.

Today, she was laying back on the couch in the living room, dressed in tight blue jean shorts and a yellow tank top. It was a hot day, a light sheen of sweat covering her body, despite the best efforts of the ceiling fan. She was flipping through the pages of a romance book and enjoying the time away from school when she heard a strange rumbling that sounded like a motorcycle. Figuring she must be imagining things.. like there would be a motorcycle around here.. she forgot all about it once the sound died off.

About ten minutes later, she heard the sound of crunching gravel in the driveway and got curious. Getting up, the 17 year old went to the front door and opened it, leaning against the from. She saw a young man with a motorcycle coming up the driveway, and realized it was something she never would have expected to see. The motorcycle was pretty banged up and one leg of his jeans were practically ripped off.

"You alright there?" she called out. "Take a spill or something?"

(psst....no need to quote my posts as we are in a thread and people can just scroll up if they want to read what I've wrote, lol)

Jackson pushed his busted bike down the road and felt the heat of the day cooking him as he labored. At one point he stopped and pulled his leather jacket off and slung it over the seat. Noticing the back of one of the sleeves was scraped up made him curse, but atleast the vintage jacket had done it's job and saved him from having road rash up the back of his arm as well. His leg was stinging badly enough as it was and when he pulled back the torn denim to look it stung like hell. Whoever the hell lived in this farmhouse was going to have some serious explaining to do as well as paying for his damaged motorcycle.

Jackson watched the front porch of the farmhouse as he walked up the driveway, he expected some overall wearing, teeth missing hillbilly to come out and greet him but instead was surprised to see a pretty young girl dressed in blue jeans and a yellow tank top. She was a vision of country girl beauty right down to the freckles on her pale cheeks and pigtails holding her light brown hair up off her neck. Jackson could see the light gleam of sweat shimmering in the midday sun as he approached which made her appear as tantalizing as a cold beer on a hot day.

"You alright there?" she called out. "Take a spill or something?"

"I did, although not because I'm a shitty rider, there was a fucking cow in the road back there and I almost hit it. I suppose it's yours, judging from the fenced pasture I see bordering your farm. Awful hazardous to go letting your livestock roam where ever they may. Is your father home, I'd like to speak with him about paying for the repairs to my bike." He said, although he was already secretly hoping that her father wasn't home, as he wouldn't mind spending some time with this hot little number. The sweat from the exertion of pushing the bike a quarter mile in the sweltering heat was now stinging the raw brush burn which ran up his leg and making him a bit cranky, he kind of hoped she might invite him in and offer to clean him up a bit.

((Oooopps my bad!!!))

The language her question was greeted with made Krista blush, but she still stepped out onto the porch, one hand gripping the chain that held up the swing. She had only one concern that she wanted to ask about first.

"Sally? Did you hit Sally? Is she okay? She's our milking cow and she kinda just wanders around, but we'll be very upset if she's hurt!"

After getting an answer, Krista continued, "No, Daddy isn't here right now. He's in town fixing up Mr. Palmer's car. He had some carbomotor trouble or something like that. I don't know much about cars myself. I know enough to know yours is pretty banged up, though. You'd had to talk to him about money. Not sure what can be done about it, really. Yours is the first motorcycle I've ever seen in person."

Krista took a moment to really look at the young man. He was strong, she could see, with a nice body and handsome face. His thick, black hair was slicked back and his blue eyes just about shined in the sunlight. He had a broad chest that was very easy to see through the thin shirt, and she felt her heart just about skip a beat. There weren't any boys around that looked anything like this man.

Seeing his leg bleeding and the sweat that was soaking through his shirt, Krista felt bad about her lack of manners. "Oh, but why am I blabbing on? You're hurt. Set your bike there and you can use our bathroom to clean up while I pour you out some cold lemonade. There's nothing that can't be fixed with some lemonade and some peroxide. Oh, and my name's Krista, by the way. Pleased to meet you, especially since you didn't hurt Sally."

Walking back to the screen door, she opened it and held it open, gesturing for the young man to enter before pointing out the bathroom's location down the hallway to the left.

Jackson was happy as hell to hear this smoking hot little cutie's daddy was away, almost enough for him to forget about the fact that his bike was thrashed and his leg felt like it was on fire, almost but not completely. Jacks ascended the steps and offered his hand to her to shake, "Name's Jackson, but everybody calls me Jacks, it's real nice to meet you Krista, you sure are a pretty little thing aren't you?" He said with a smile, and walking close enough to her to smell her natural scent. If their family had no money to pay for his bike then maybe he could find another way to get compensation from them, namely banging this cute little thing and taking out some frustration.

Jacks walked inside the modest farmhouse and looked around, the decor was pretty much as you'd expect, nothing really that great but it seemed nice enough. "You say the bathroom is right down this hall?" He asked but already knew the answer, he just wanted her hear the cute country accent again. He made his way down the hall and into the bathroom, laughing to himself when he saw the ancient claw foot tub. Once inside, he turned to close the door but decided against it, instead leaving it open a crack in case the pretty little country girl wanted a peak at his goods.

Jacks stripped off his ruined blue jeans and his red t-shirt and cast them aside, the shirt was nothing more than to show off his chiseled muscles but the pants were another matter. The denim was practically stuck into the wound and was excruciating to get off, he even had to bite his lip so he didn't call out in pain. The last thing he wanted to do was sound like some sort of pussy with her in earshot. His leg looked nasty, it was already black and blue with large red scrapes running from his knee to his hip.

Jackson stepped into the tub and sat down on the high side, letting his damaged limb dangle down on the cold porcelain. He prepared himself mentally and then turned on the water, letting the cold wash down his leg, it was both refreshing and stung like hell. Once he'd steadied himself again he called out of the bathroom. "Okay I think I've got most the dirt washed out, you mentioned something about peroxide....can you give me a hand applying it, I don't think I can bare to pour it on myself. my leg is pretty tore up." He hollared out the bathroom to Krista. He looked down at his crotch and saw his decent sized dick was hidden between his legs and quickly adjusted it before she entered. He wanted to look as big as possible for her.

Krista blushes as Jackson calls her cute, shifting from one foot from the other and looking down bashfully. She was often called pretty, or beautiful, but cute was much more rare and somehow it had more impact.

She doesn't say anything in response, though, and steps into the house behind him, letting the screen door close again. "Yes," she answers his question, "just down the hall there on the left. You can't possibly miss it."

As he moved into the bathroom, she went to the kitchen and opened the old refrigerator, taking out a pitcher of the lemonade she had made that morning. Not feeling thirsty herself, she pours him a glass as she hears water running in the tub. She was happy he was able to get himself cleaned up. The leg had looked a bit roughed up from a distance.

She was just putting the lemonade back in the refrigerator when she heard him asking for some help with the peroxide. "Sure thing, I'll be right there!" she calls to him as she takes the glass of lemonade and carries it down the hallway to where the bathroom is. The door was open a bit, so she figured he must be properly decent. Opening the door, she saw him sitting there in just his underwear. She stopped, frozen, and couldn't do anything but stare. His muscled chest was deliciously shadowed in the light. The leg outside of the tub was lean and long, strong.. leading up to..

Oh my.. she thought. She saw the prominent bulge in his underwear and couldn't help but stare a moment at it, wondering just how big it might be. She stood there for more than thirty seconds with her mouth open, shocked at seeing a boy so.. undressed.. in the flesh. And what strong, masculine flesh. She didn't even realize her jaw was open. "Uhm.." she finally manages to stammer out. "Uhm.. this here is your lemonade. The uhm.. p-peroxide is in the cabinet here. I'll.. get it for you." Her heart hammered under her breast as she felt a warmth in her tummy that she truly hoped didn't show in the blush that spread across her skin.

Jackson watched as an expression of shock washed over her pretty freckled face, he loved the way she looked standing there with her mouth agape like a fuck doll wanting you to stick your dick in it's mouth. He wondered if she'd ever even kissed a guy thought, let alone had one's dick down her throat.

She handed him the lemonade and he sipped it and watched as she walked across the bathroom and bent over to get the peroxide out of the cabinet below the sink, her ass was only a few feet from him and he could feel his dick starting to stir at the sight of her chubby little pussy pressing against the tight fabric of her jeans. When she came up with the brown bottle and started to approach him he had an idea. He reached out for the bottle but faked wincing in pain and acted like he was falling into the tub of cool water, reaching out and grabbing Krista by the waist and pulling her in with him.

They both came crashing down into the chilly water, him on bottom with her on top of him. Jackson dropped the glass of lemonade to the floor and the glass broke on the tile floor outside the tub. His hands instantly wrapped around her torso and he grabbed her perky tits and gave a squeeze as she squirmed on top of him, rubbing that firm ass on his cock.

"Whoa.....whoa, I got kind of light headed there....Don't get out, I dropped a glass and I don't want you cutting your feet." He said still holding her in his arms and enjoying her the pressure of her wet jeans pressing against his swelling groin.

Jackson sipped at the lemonade she brought him as she bent down to get the peroxide for his leg. She tried to focus on her task and not be distracted by the underwear-clad handsome man in her bathroom. She must have been a bit clumsy, though, because as she approached him with the bottle he seemed to swoon a bit from blood loss and grabbed out for her to stop himself from falling. As he did, she squealed as he accidentally pulled her into the tub, the cold water swirling around her and instantly soaking her clothing as she landed on top of him. The glass of lemonade tumbled to the tiled floor where she heard it shatter as his hands wrapped around her breasts to help protect her.

Her breath was knocked out of her, and she lay there for a moment feeling a swelling beneath her. It took her a moment to realize what it must be, and then she blushed red hot in realization. She must be accidentally exciting him by being too close to him like this! She made a move to get out of the tub, but he told her to stay where she was since there was glass on the floor.

She stopped struggling to get up and said, "O-okay.. we'll..we'll need to take care of that glass. Can you reach a towel maybe to try and make a safe path?" She tried to look behind her, but it was difficult with his arms around her, and she ended up squirming as she tried, attemping at the same time not to call attention to his..condition. She didn't want to embarrass him after all. He was her guest and she'd messed it all up. Still, she did notice as she shivered in the water that one of his hands was still on her breast, her firm nipple poking out into it. Subtly, she tried to shift his arm so that he wasn't getting quite so.. intimate.. but there wasn't really enough room in the tub.

When Jacks heard her ask about clearing a clean spot with a towel he only chuckled, he had Krista exactly where he wanted her and cleaning up broken glass was the last thing on his mind. When he felt her try and turn to look for the towel herself he only hugged her tighter and pushed upward with is increasingly engorged cock against her tight ass. Then she made a move to adjust his arm so that it wasn't on her tit and that was the last straw.

"Hey.....Where do you think you're going? huh? All your teasing has got my cock nice and hard, and I think as a good hostess you should probably try and remedy that situation. After all it was your cow that cause me to wreck my vintage bike and like you said, yer daddy ain't got no money to pay for it, so it's just about time to make things right, don't you think Krista?" Jackson said as his free hand, the one not groping her perky little tit, reached up slowly at first caressing her shivering shoulder and then slowly got a handful of her pigtail and pulled her head back. His own head coming up to sniff the crook of her neck and take in her scent again.

His hand on her breast could feel the big puffy nipple underneath growing as she became either exited or cold, of which he didn't care. He gripped down on it and pinched it between his own knuckles as his hand's vice like grip mushed her tit upward. Meanwhile his lips parted and sucked down on the nape of her neck, first sucking then his teeth found her soft flesh and he bit down a little.

Back
Top Bottom