Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an rp partner **UPDATED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi let me first start by saying that I'm open to and am willing to try almost anything
So weather you want to talk or play a game of questions or rp I'm pretty much open to anything

now onto the three things you most likely visited this thread for

questions is like truth or dare but without the dare I will answer most anything but I will not answer things like what's my adress and what's my phone number

talking lol just what the title implies I want to get to know the community but again I won't ask for personal info like where you live so I ask that you respect me by not asking me that

Rp weather it is smut or story based or anything in between I'm looking for anything really I can play m/f or anything in between hit me with ideas and suggestions i write 2-3 paragraphs and can be quite discriptive in details

I do have lots of ideas and would like to try something survival adventure based I'm open to ideas of all kinds I did see a wrestling thread another user posted who's idea I am going to borrow lol so basically it's a fxf wrestling match but instead of fighting the first to have an orgasm loses lol you can pin the opponent down and subdu them but can only win by making them orgasm lol

Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom