Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trying to make a come back (looking for males only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfish_Demons

Banned
Banished
Hi everybody, my name is Wolfish_Demons, but you can call me Cal if you'd prefer. It has been a while since I've been on and with my time becoming more free I am able to come back on. Before I tell you a few of my pairings let me tell you, I read a lot of mangas and watch anime when I can so its great for inspiration! Anyways onto business! (Trying to expand my horizon some here)

If you want to do a pairing that I don't have listed or you have an idea please let me know!
Oh and I do not play the dominant in any relationship. I am submissive outside of role play so I am submissive inside of role play as well. I look for a partner that is able to give me details in the role play, the more details the more it feels real. I really prefer to do long term role plays to short ones so please only message me if you're interested in long term role plays okay? If you would like to email me you can do so at Pheonixfiremelodies@aol.com

Me x you ¥-the more there are the more I'm craving it but I'll do any of the ones listed below or any that you can think up.
#1~ Target x Assassin¥¥¥
#2~ Slayer x Vampire
#3~ Princess x prince (another country)
#4~ Human x Demon Prince
#5~ Runaway x Rich guy
#6~ Slave x Slave Owner
#7~ Private to public school¥¥¥
#8~ Camping trip¥¥
#9~ Babysitter x Child's parent¥
#10~ New Girl x Bad Boy ¥¥¥¥
#11~ Waitress x Boss¥¥¥¥
#12~ Good girl x Bad Boy
#13~ punk girl x Preppy boy ¥¥¥
#14~ Pokemon trainers ¥¥¥¥¥¥
#15~ Alpha x Alpha of an any pack ¥¥¥¥¥¥

More may be added later? Possibly. But if you wish to rp with me please don't just randomly stop, I find it incredibly rude when someone does that.

I really would enjoy it if I could begin to shift my roleplays to emails or IM's, with me being away from a computer during the day I find it easier to reply to Emails and such. If you have any questions about what I'm looking for in a rp you can pm me about it, Below are just some rough ideas of plots, most don't have plots so that me and you can work one out together.

#2 A slayer who had been searched for this specific vampire for years finally finds him, at least she thinks she does. When she suddenly gets all turned around in the forest with that same vampire screwing with her head she may never get home. Taking a risk she dares the monster to come out and fight her one on one, if she wins she gets to leave and she will never hunt him again, he wins and he can do what ever he wants with her.

#3 after having her country threatened to be annihilated the king sends his only daughter to the enemy's homeland, not to lead troops or to scope out the land but to be the princes new personal servant. The princess will of course know this but what she won't know is how exactly she will be serving him.

#4 On the night of her nineteenth birthday a very wealthy girl learns the dark secret behind her family's wealth, why they had such a perfect life, until that night at least. Being promised to a demon prince the daughter has no choice but to go as that was her fathers end of the bargain, his baby girl a year after she becomes a woman legally.

#5 A girl who had been beaten and abused in her house for years finally runs away and collapses on the street, bleeding out where a wealthy man finds her and takes her to the hospital. Since she has no money to pay him back and she has no place to go hes willing to allow her to stay with him and in return for his kindness he demands she 'work' for him.

#6 This Role Play can be done with any type of slave; human, neko, elf ect. As well as any type of master; human, vampire, furry, ect. How ever the start of this will probably and hopefully be different then most. My character is a run away slave, having finally escaped her master she is in the middle of removing her collar, the mark of a slave, when she is caught by your character. For this one I am open to things like public humiliation and such since I think it would be fitting.

#7 Can you imagine how intimidating it would be to be a new kid in a private school? Well try imagining being the new girl in a previously private all boys academy. The school board had decided there would most likely be less fights if they made it a public school and girls could go too but in an academy everyone has room mates, even the first girl to show up. Some of you might be imagining a shy innocent girl but not me, a strong tomboy who grew up as one of the guys and actually has no problem being the only girl in school at the moment. (Possible gangbang option)

#8 Whether it's just a couple going out camping or it's a whole group it can always be fun, especially when it's teenagers with alcohol who can always find something to do. Out there you wouldn't have to worry about lions and tigers and bears oh no, just what goes on in the tents, twin sisters decide to invite their boyfriends out camping for the weekend, not only to spend some time with them but for everyone to get to know one another better.

#15 (When I say alphas I mean the humans that can shape shift into wolves) The full moon is on the rise meaning it is time for the pack I lead to mourn the death of my elder brother, the one who should have been alpha instead of me. The forest that we inhabit are home to two other packs, one of which is yours. Rumors swarm in the forest that it was a few of your fighters that ambushed by brother and killed him in cold blood and even with no proof war has been declared. Both packs know the full moon is when we are weakest, when we seclude ourselves to our territory, the perfect time to launch an attack. Until a patrol lead by me just so happens to catch you and your few fighters by surprise. This is when fate plays an oh-so-cruel trick on our packs. Not only is it obvious that even though we have you surrounded we would lose in a fight due to our smaller stature but the alpha leading this attack is my mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom