Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect Craving! - MF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
A bit about me;
-I play female characters as my mains but can and will play females, males, futas, etc as side characters. In fact I quite enjoy playing a cast of characters!

-I don't care if you're male or female or whatever

-Main pairs are usually MF, but I love being able to include pairings that are all over the spectrum, and I love multiple partners

-My main female characters tend to be switches leaning towards sub, but I can play pretty much anything

-I'm also fine with just the single main MF pair, side characters, multiple partners, mixing and matching/polyamory are not required, I just would love to do them if my partner is willing

-I play on the forums only! I can be convinced to do PM's but I prefer thread

-I post about once or twice a week, usually around 2-3 paragraphs, looking for someone who can do the same

Kinks/Interests:
-Rough sex : biting, hair pulling, scratching, grabbing so hard you leave bruises, yes please
-Light Bondage : who doesn't like being tied to the bed or hand cuffed?
-Multiple partners : maybe even orgies or gang bangs if it's relevant
-Polyamory and Love Triangles: I know, love triangles can be so cliche, but they can be so much fun too lol I also enjoy the interesting dynamic of polyamorous relationships
-Forbidden love
-Rivalry/Conflict : I love romance that starts out as a bit of hate or just dislike or some sort of conflict
-Romance : cuddling, kissing, flirting
-Dirty Talk : Just because I like cuddly stuff doesn't mean I can't enjoy the dirtier side too right?
-Dynamic Relationships: It gets boring when a couple does the same thing over and over again, I do tend to favor playing submissive characters, but I think it's fun if every so often they take control, or some one does something a little unexpected.
-Alternative Fashion: To me, a guy or girl with piercings and/or tattoos is very sexy, so I love having characters with them or crazy hair colors and the like, and love it if my partner's character does. I know this isn't everyone's bag though so if you're not into it, no problem.
-Adultery/Affairs: Kind of ties into the whole 'forbidden' thing I think, I don't know why but I really enjoy the intrigue involved in affairs
-Cuckolds: This is something I've been getting into lately, makes sense given the above but just never messed with it much until recently and found I enjoy it

Maaaaaybe
-Anal Sex - For women that is (it's kind of a given with MM pairings). I'm not big on it, like it's not something my characters will be willing to do all the time, but I'm good with it in certain scenarios like when there are multiple partners for double penetration or as a treat if my partner really wants it. Just don't overdo it.
-Incest - I'd be willing to give this a try but I'm warning you ahead of time that I'll be very picky. I don't get these games where family members just have sex like it's normal. It's not normal. I would expect any incestual relationships to bring a lot of guilt and shame
Pregnancy - This is something I tend to use more as a plot point than a kink, I'm not against including pregnancy in a game at all, but having it as a kink is a maybe for me

Off Limit Kinks:
-Scat and Water works
-Master/slave - I'd like to point out I am not against games where MC or YC is a slave and the other is their owner, I'm not into the kink where the entire relationship involves one person has complete control over the other
-Torture - I don't mind pain play, but actual physical harm, no thanks. Also not that into slapping or choking
-Branding
-Humiliation
-Cervical Penetration
-Vore
-Hard Non-Con- It just doesn't do it for me, if my character is being genuinely raped, they're not enjoying it, and neither am I
-Spanking - I know it usually goes hand in hand with rough sex, which is an on of mine, but I'm just not into spanking. An occasionally spank or smack is fine, but all out repetitive spanking isn't something I'm into This includes hands and tools like paddles as well.
-Hard BDSM - I enjoy including elements of BDSM, but I'm just not into having my character be a full on submissive or my partner's character being full on a full on dominant. It just isn't my cup of tea

Okay on to the Mass Effect stuff!

I'm mostly interested in a human x turian pairing but I'm not limited to it, the only races I'm not interested in are the batarians. So turians, drell, krogan, salarians, asari, quarians, geth, etc are all welcome!

DO NOT ASK ME TO PLAY A HUMAN X ASARI PAIRING, I will only play an Asari if it's against another alien race.

Canon Characters I'd Play As
F!Shep
Liara (I basically will only play her if the game is set during or after ME2 though)
Ashley (maaaaybe, it would have to be a really interesting pairing, probably her with an alien)
Tali
Jack
Kasumi
Samara/Morinth
Aria T’Loak
EDI
Nyreen

Canon Characters I'd Like to Play Against
***Garrus <3
Joker
**Zaeed
Thane
*Sarren
*Nihlus
**Wrex
Legion (what? This is fantasy... we can make it work lol)
Kirrahe
Primarch Victus
Kal’Reegar
**Lorik Qui’in
*Septimus Oraka

CanonxCanon or CanonxOC Pairings - Willing to mix and match and team up with most of these when possible
**F!Shep x Sarren (oh yeah, rivalmance!)
***F!Shep x Garrus or Wrex (or both, giggity)
Ashley x Garrus or Wrex or maybe Thane (would like to see what happens with someone who's a bit of a xenophobe becoming attracted to an alien)
Garrus x Tali (technically not a ship, since it can happen in game)
Kal’Reegar x OC (No ideas for this really, I just always like Kal)
**Sarren x OC (I have an idea for this involving Sarren and a member of an anti slaving "terrorist" group before the events of ME1)
*F!Shep x Primarch Victus
*F!Shep x Lorik Qui’in
**F!Shep x Zaeed
***Jack x Zaeed (I feel like this could be possibly toxic and explosive, but really awesome)
***Jack x Garrus (Yes please!)
*Garrus x Aria (when he’s Archangel maybe?)
*EDI x Legion (match made in machine heaven lol)
Thane x Samara (They're kind of a bad ass zen match made in heaven, she's a samurai and he's a ninja lol)
Kasumi x Garrus
TAKEN - Garrus x OC (either merc on his team when he was Archangel or maybe a fellow officer when he was with C-Sec, or maybe a criminal or a dancer he was sweet on)

OC Pairings
C-Sec Officer x Criminal
C-Sec Officer partners
C-Sec Officer x Stripper/Dancer
Stripper/Dancer x Merc
Merc Leader x Rival Merc Leader
Stowaway x Merc/Pirate
Spectre x Criminal (Merc, Pirate, Assassin, etc)
Spectre x Spectre
Assassin x Target

OC ideas:
These are all human X turian pairings, since like I said that's what I'm mostly interested in, but I'm open to other ideas. If you have any don't hesitate to message me and tell me about them.

**The Merc and the Cut Purse - OC Male Turian x OC Female Human
A merc on Omega gets his pockets picked but instead of killing or beating the unfortunate kid that stole from him, he takes her in. Could be very basic, or could come up with a larger plot to work this into. It is Omega after all. I'm seeing two pretty damaged but strong individuals for the main pair. Lots of potential for side characters.

***Citadel Politics - OC Male Turian x OC Female Human -
This would involve two politicians on the Citadel, rivals who maybe get a little too involved and start taking their work home with them. I don’t have very much that’s concrete here but a lot could be done, assassination plots, backstabbing, double dealing, lots of drama and intrigue and all that fun stuff. Think House of Cards but on the Citadel lol I just think it'd be a lot of fun to explore the politics of this world rather than focusing on the more action-oriented stuff for once.

TAKEN - **Lost but not Alone - Sort of OC sort of canon… Turian x Human
You remember in ME3 when you’re in the docks, how you can overhear a conversation between a turian C-Sec officer and a human teenager who was separated from her parents when they were evacuated from their planet during a Reaper attack? I would love to do something with them. The first part would basically be what we see in game, then after that he’d probably get her off the docks and we’d go from there.

*Fleet & Navy - Kind of a canon x OC pairing here but with a pretty minor character, Turian x Human
This would involve my partner playing Septimus Oraka, the bitter, drunken turian general you meet briefly in ME1 and possibly ME3. There's not a whole lot known about him so there's plenty of room for you to make him your own character. I want to do something with him having to temporarily come out of retirement just after Saren's attack on the Citadel to help with cleaning up the last of the Geth outside the Veil thanks to so many turian ships being destroyed trying to defend the Citadel. So the turian fleet and the human navy work together (also probably with the asari and salarians helping out too of course) by assigning human marines to turian ships (and there are probably some turians on human ships too). MC would be the commander of one of the human marine squads assigned to a turian ship, this one being Septimus's ship. I see them definitely not getting along at first then coming to respect one another and then become attracted to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom