Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight Shame: Yellow eyes and Ten Rings (Absinth/Lagertha)

Ren was defiantly squirming under him, her nipples were throbbing as well, harder then she would have expected them to be as she watched him and felt him between her legs. Ren couldn't really think as she panted, looking up at the sky as she wiggled and groaned in pleasure. He knew how to use that tongue, that dangerous weapon, and Ren was losing herself to it. She could feel his hands holding her down, not letting her move away from his tongue as she drooled at the feeling, an orgasm rolling over her, but Ren pushed it down.

Ren blinked a few times, but she was seeing spots, twigs were collecting in her hair and her ponytail was falling out as she squirmed. The way he moved his tongue against her folds and clit made her legs shake as she looked at him, breathless. Her hands were by her face, defenselessly with the palms up and the fingers bending slightly. "I-I believe you." Ren finally said after blinking a few times. She smiled softly at him, laughing at his last words. "I wouldn't mind waking up to this." Ren laughed at the idea.

"Hmn. Well, I could certainly arrange that" He told her as he let her lay flat on the ground, still kneeling over her. One hand went between his legs, and he began stroking his thick shaft which coaxed quite a bit of thick, white precum from the tip, dripping the thick fluid all over her labia as he growled "Now you have three choices. I'm either going to fuck your throat, your tits, or I'm going to mount you and try my damndest to seed you right here and now, since I think you've had more than enough fun, so it's my turn~"

The way he was looking at her was a combination of how he looked at her usually, something between admiration and amusement, and a predatory, hungry look that said he was going to take what he wanted from her anyways, and this was her only chance to choose how it was going to go.

Ren blinked and rose her brows as he spoke before laughing. "Did you not see the guards following me? I doubt you'll be able to wake me up anytime soon." Ren shivered at the feeling of the sticky precum substance dripping onto her, rolling down her moistness as she looked at him panting and grinning. "Seed me?" Ren found the wording peculiar. "I don't think I can be a templar if you get me pregnant." Ren knew that much, but she smiled at him and laughed mockingly at the idea.

Though Ren's smile kinda faded with the look in his eyes, the need and lust lingering behind there. Ren's eyes were a bit wide before narrowing at him, she was wet, leaking onto the ground. Her mound was covered in her moistness and his precum now and the way he was looking her sent shivers rippling through her, the way he was growling as well. "Then mount me."

"I think I can manage it" He told her, moving down over her with one arm planted on the ground to her side as his free hand gripped his shaft. He pressed the tip to her entrance, guiding himself against her. One he was certain he had it properly, he began to work the head inside of her, slowly grinding his hips forwards, parting her lips and entering her so slowly. He felt just as thick as he looked, and it was certainly going to cause her some amount of discomfort at first.

He pressed the other hand to the ground as he leaned in close, his eyes on hers as he breathed "If it hurts, tell me and I'll try to be more gentle" which was odd given how he'd been treating her so far. Not many people got to see Daniel's tender side in anything, especially not when it came to being attracted to someone.

Almost as if to sooth her, he leaned down and began to lap, suckle, kiss and nip at her breasts, trying to distract her from the pain of him entering her by lapping and nipping at her softly.

Ren had been joking about him breeding her, she was so lost in the moment and she laughed before her smile stayed glued to her face. Her lips parted in surprise at the feeling of his tip hitting her entrance, and the force of him pushing inside of her. "F-Fuck!" Ren was surprised, her legs tensing as they picked up and bent around him, her feet on the ground. She gripped his arms nails biting his skin as she began to stretch.

"H-How can you be gentle?" Ren wondered, her feet slipping. Her teeth were gritting together, her walls clasping around his tightly. She had only had fingers inside of her, and her body was trying to make way for the girth of him. She was happy, moaning and laughing between pain as he started to suck on her tit like he was trying to milk it. It was a good distraction for the pain as she tried to relax, but all her muscles remained tensed as he kept pushing.

His slow, hard thrusts into her began to slow, instead rolling his hips in order to ease forwards at a very reduced pace, getting less deep inside of her but hopefully being less painful for her.

"In general or just right now?" He asked her, his voice a low growl against her breast as he focused on working his hips, his eyes closed tightly, panting against her skin before pressing his lips to her breast "Mnng, so good. Can I start moving now or do you need a moment?". Even as he was saying this he was kissing at her breast again, nipping and even licking at her.

Ren was trying her best to relax. She could feel him shoving inside, slowly inch by inch. What was more pressing was when he hit that thin skin inside of her and pushed past it. She tensed for a good while, uncomfortable as she squirmed to try to get used to him. Her ass pressed harder into the ground as he shoved himself forward.

"Now." Ren proclaimed though she was trying her best to hide her discomfort. Her heart was pounding, thundering under her chest as her legs twitched. Ren looked at him when he groaned, enjoying the feeling of her it seemed. She listened to his words and gulped. She doubted the pain would just go away right at that moment. The actions from him kissing and nipping at her distracted her enough to nod her head. "Go..ahead." Ren said.

"Because while I want to rut you like a beast in heat, I don't want to break you" He panted as he kept working into her, each inch sliding in almost tortuously slow while his fingers dug into the earth. He nuzzled into her neck, still kissing at her as he began to pull out, then work his way back in. His thrusts were gentle, but slowly began to pick up speed and force with each push. It didn't take more than a handful of thrusts inside of her for him to gain a steady and ever quickening pace.

Back
Top Bottom