Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight Shame: Yellow eyes and Ten Rings (Absinth/Lagertha)

"Hmn. It's hard to explain, but the easiest way to put it is that you wake up whenever you want. Doesn't matter how long we stay in the dream" Daniel stated "Until you get used to it, your mind will think you're awake so eventually you'll become "Tired" in the dream, and eventually wake up, and when you do, you'll just wake up as you normally would"

"Yeaaahh, took us a really long time to figure that out. Mother and Father never thought it was prudent to explain it to us" Danielle explained.

"Well if you both held back and you still gave him a run for his money, you've got my respect" The sister said, grinning brightly at her 'Don't care what them other Sisters say one way or the other. First girl who couldn't become a Sister, and not only that, you're training to be a Templar with Ten rings instead of five. I'm highly impressed by that"
"Only because you tend to go for the outcasts and the, quote, "Weird ones" Daniel teased his sister, who flushed bright red, reached over and smacked his arm

"Anyways, if you ever get tired of our company, just close your eyes for a few minutes and you'll wake up" Daniel explained.

Ren felt like a complete third wheel at the moment she was with them. She knew they were siblings but the connection the two of them had made Ren uneasy. "Do you both just stay in this part of your 'dream' the entire time?" Ren wondered looking at Daniel.

Ren blinked a few times at the conversation between the two and smiled softly when they told her how to wake up. "I guess I am quite weird aren't I?" Ren looked down, frowning at the idea. "He didn't break my ribs, could have, but he didn't. He would have won." Ren huffed, closing her eyes. She felt awkward in this space, it was interesting but odd and she didn't think she wanted to be a part of the conversation anymore. "I hope you both sleep well."​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Ren's eyes slide open, she had been half expecting them to be joking as she yawned. Her head was against something heavy, but darkness still swept across all manners of her view. Ren looked around, touching the spaces around her before she realized she was sitting up against a wall.

"Where the hell am I?" Ren found herself rubbing her head. A cool breeze blew at her clothing, dropping of water against stone was heard and Ren shivered. She wasn't in her room. She wasn't on the wall. "Kaêss?" Ren's voice cracked, her hands on the walls as she shook. Not from her illness, but she was frightened she didn't know where she was or how she had gotten there.

Footsteps sounded against the ground, and Ren found herself patting the wall as she walked around the room, nearly tripping on some stuff on the ground. "Hello?" Ren asked, shaking and holding the hand with Daniel's ring close to her thundering heart. She found a light, someone was holding a light, and she could hear chains rattling. The figure turned, revealing an archway, a lantern in their hand was extended forward, they pushed it towards Ren illuminating the space around her and showing the figure was wearing a robe.

"Girl, what are you doing this hour in the torture chambers?" A man's voice called, old and wise. He moved closer, causing Ren to close her eyes from the bright light. "Your bleeding." The man stated.

"Huh?" Ren looked at him confused.

"Your head is cut. Come with me, I'll fetch a healer to work your wound." The man insisted, pulling Ren behind him without another word.​

The Carver Twins wouldn't wake up until a bit later in that morning, both of them continuing their conversation for a few hours after she left, mostly Danielle ribbing Daniel over his 'new crush' and Daniel just generally being flustered. It seemed that the female twin was considerably less serious or reserved compared to her brother.

"What in the world are you doing out this late, Rentia Stormbin?" A familiar voice spoke as they emerged from the hallway leading towards the torture chambers. Trisha seemed as though she appeared from the darkness, carrying no light with her but her yellow eyes did seem to glow in the shade "And why are you bleeding from your head? You, what exactly has happened here?" She spoke the last, addressing the guard and staring him down with her odd, steely gaze.

Almost as if it wasn't even a conscious thought, Trisha brought her hand to the girls head and pressed the palm flat, feeling for the wound before a warm glow overtook her skin and that warmth spread to her skin, healing whatever wound she might have before saying "What in the world have you been doing tonight?"

The guard looked as flustered as Ren herself did when Trisha appeared. "How did-" Ren started but she only looked up at the woman as she touched Ren's forehead and Ren sighed. She had been wearing Daniel's ring, and Ren looked at her hand to see it still there. Ren didn't understand, maybe she had done it herself somehow.

"I just found her my lady." The guard bowed. "Was making my rounds of the perimeter when I stumbled upon the girl, she didn't even know her head was cut." Ren looked down at her hands, they had blood on them, and their were scratches on her arms that quickly healed.

"I-I dun know." Ren stated, confused by the event. "I-I was sleeping and wanted to wake up, and I found myself somewhere strange." Ren's eyes were large, red, and she wanted to go back to sleep. "H-Here." Ren pulled Daniel's ring off handing it to Trisha. "Can you give it back to him?"

"I'll take her back to her room, have someone keep post on the girl." The man sneered at her, annoyed he had found her. "Perhaps in the morning you'll remember what you did to get you there little girl." Ren looked at the guard and nodded softly.

"Can I go now?" Ren said shrugging away from Trisha's hand as her wounds finished healing. Though the blood that had been there remained.​

Trisha took the ring, looking at it before saying "Yes, of course, I'll be sure to find my grandson shortly".

He hand very suddenly shot out and grabbed the guard by the hem of his shirt, wrenching him around with unreal strength until her face was inches from his. "I would thank you not to take that kind of attitude with one of the apprentices. You will show her to her room, and if you so much as look at her the wrong way and I find out about it, I will very literally have you castrated" She purred dangerously, shoving him backwards hard enough to make him stumble.

She moved in close to Rentia and said quietly "Get yourself cleaned up before you sleep. I will come check up on you later today". With that she continued on down the hallway to wherever she'd been going in the first place.

Later, in the morning, Daniel found himself in the training room with the other apprentices. He was waiting for Ren to show up, listening to Mason go on about some strange dream he'd had during the night. Mason often had some pretty strange, and generally horrific dreams which were always interesting to listen to. The two of them stood near the back by themselves, more or less undisturbed by their fellow apprentices.

Ren nodded to the woman, gulping as she witnessed her threaten the guard. The guard stumbled backwards, bowed from the waist down, apologized, and straightened himself up. "Where is your room girl?" The man asked.

Ren had shown the guard to her room, and he in turn had found another guard to come to her door. She hadn't enjoyed the idea, but the guard had insisted on locking her inside her own room, but Ren had agreed.

Ren had slept better after washing up, and Kaêss had come to fetch her, though the guard outside her door with the chains and brick in front of the door had alarmed him. "What was with all that?" Kaêss had given her a stern look.

"I was sleeping.." Ren had insisted when they began to walk down the hallways, though her feet were no longer bare. Shoes had wrapped around Ren's feet, black ones, well made, Kaêss had insisted on much if she were to use her first ring again. "..and then I woke up in darkness, against a stone wall. I saw someone caring light and I found a guard. I didn't know where I was until he told me." Kaêss had nodded, though he had been deep in thought when they had gotten to the doors.

"If that happens again, please tell me. I worry about you my dear." Ren nodded to his words, and she spotted Daniel with his friend in the back. "Go on, I'll wait over here if you need me." Ren sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"What are you two idiots talking about? Whose cock is bigger? I think my imaginary one is." Ren stated walking up to the boys.​

Ren's Rings: 1# Air, Gliding 2# ??? 3# ??? 4# ??? 5# ??? 6# ??? 7# ??? 8# ??? 9# ??? 10# ???

?(?)
???​

new5.gif

"We both know for a fact, little dreamer, that my cock is far bigger than your imaginary one" Daniel grinned. She had just interrupted Mason's dream retelling, at the point where some oddly clothed med with metal objects that made loud noises had been fighting some kind of eldritch abominations that seemed to be invisible.

"We were actually talking about dreams" Mason stated, grinning at her "But if you would rather I give you a demonstration on how wrong you are, I can certainly arrange that". This remark earned him a slug in the shoulder from Daniel, who shook his head and stated "I thought you had eyes for one of the Sisters?"
"Keyword "Have eyes for". Never even talked to her" The male stated nonchalantly
"Well if you keep this up, one of these days I'm gonna tell her for you"
"I swear to whatever heathen god you Carver's worship, I will end you if you do that"

"Quiet down you two" Tulik hollered from the front of the room, shaking his head as he growled "We're going for a run today. You lot have gotten lazy, lazy means sloppy and sloppy means dead. We're going to haul through the forest. If you fall behind, your free time will be used to train your bodies so you don't do so again. Pick a partner and stay with them. Anyone gets split off from the group, everyone else needs to be notified right away"

"I've seen yours." Ren shrugged her shoulders. "Did you aunt ever give you back your ring? I saw her last night when I woke up.." Ren admitted before shaking her head at his friend. "Yours is probably the size of my pinky finger. Such a damn shame for the girl you like, if she even likes you back."

Ren turned to watch Tulik, shaking and shouting at the top of his lungs to get everyone's attention. Ren groaned at the idea of partners, but she was used to the idea. She was surrounded by boys, didn't know how to really talk with them, but she was surrounded by them. Although when Ren looked over at Kaêss, a guard had entered in the commotion without her noticing, and leaned over Kaêss to speak before he looked at her.

"Ren." Kaêss finally said as she looked at him and the guard straightened out. "Come with me." Ren gulped at the look on Kaêss's face as he stood straightening himself before bowing to Tulik. "Apologies dear instructor, but something has turned up that requires out attention. We will return." Ren's face was blank as she moved away from the two boys over to the eunuch.

"What is it?" Ren finally said as Kaêss looked down at her, before he showed her his back and she followed him to the door. "Kaêss!" Ren squeaked, worried why he was pulling her from the class down the hallway without a word. Finally, when they were far enough from the room he stopped, turned around and looked at her. "What?"

"Do you know what you did last night?" Kaêss looked at her sternly, but his voice was low enough no one could hear. Ren looked at him and shook her head.

"I was sleeping..." Ren proclaimed and Kaêss sighed, frowning at her.

"So I heard you woke in the torture chambers with a wound on your head. A guard found you. That explains why your door was guarded and locked, but you don't remember what you did. Ren, you attacked Terra in your sleep." Ren looked baffled, wide eyed, and her eyes began to twitch as he straightened his back. "I'm sorry my dear, but the guards and the head of the monastery want you under lock down for now. They think you are too dangerous to train with anyone for now."

"Is she alright?" Ren looked down ashamed. "How did I hurt her?"

"You tried to cut her throat. She fought you off, said she hit you in the head with the knife you had brought. She's in the healers center, but she won't be allowed to leave unless you are locked up." Ren nodded to his words, she didn't know how but something was wrong."This way then."​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

It hadn't been too long. Ren had only been away from the class for an hour or so when she returned, though four to five guards followed Ren around, as though she was some sort of criminal.​

"Oh, no, I haven't seen her today. I think she is tending to her son" He stated idly, then laughed at her comment while Mason went red and huffed, looking away, clearly embarrassed.

Daniel knew something was very wrong once Kaess showed up, and even more so a few moments later. He wasn't sure why he felt like this, but he felt like something very wrong had just happened. It felt a little hard to breath, as though he were being restricted in some way, by some unseen force.

"Alright, looks like we're waiting for the girl. Stretch, loosen yourself up and prepare yourselves" Tulik hollered at them. For the next hour until she arrived, they stretched and loosened up their muscles and joints in preparation for the run.

"So, what the hell was that about?" Mason asked as they bent down to touch their toes.
"Not sure. From what I've seen, they treat her like she's another Donovan Black waiting to happen" Daniel mumbled
"To be fair, anyone who controls that many rings is a threat..."
"Yeah, but she's more of a threat if they keep beating her down like this"

Donovan Black was a ring wielder of immense strength who wanted more, and began to take the rings of the dead to add to his might. When all was said and done, Black fell into myth, becoming a bogeyman for most Apprentices. He was what you didn't want to be, an enemy of the people, a cannibalistic murderer who only wanted more power at any cost. Nobody is sure if the story is true, or what happened to him if it is true, but most agree that they didn't want to be anything like that. Part of Daniel's trepidation on wearing his father's ring is because he didn't want to become that either, but he didn't want to give up something his father treasured so much. It was, after all, the only thing left to him that he could carry now.

When she came back with the guards, Tulik called about for the class to move out. Mason went ahead, fully knowing that Daniel was going to go after Rentia.

"Do I even want to know what this is?" He asked quietly to her as he fell in step beside her "Or is this something I shouldf be asking Kaess about?"

Ren had a solemn look on her face as Daniel approached her, she watched Marcus run ahead. She was surprised, though she really should not have been when Daniel was there, choosing her as his partner. "You coulda gone wit him you know." Ren finally said to him as he whispered to her. "Don't worry too much about it." Ren shrugged it off, a normal thing to do it seemed.

The guards seemed interested in her conversation, each one was in full plate golden armor and looked at the two. One had his sword on his hip, one on his back and another had a shield and axe strapped to him. "Girl, what are you talking about?" Ren turned, looking at the tallest and eldest of the guards.

"Just commenting on how he had not needed to wait on me." Ren said, softly, she closed her eyes sighing and turning forward. The guard nodded, huffing as tapped the hilt of his sword.

"Be wise girl. Don't run too far off from us." The guard said and Ren smiled softly at Daniel, though she looked down at her shoes.

"Well, shall we go on with the group?" Ren started walking forward, following the group out of the class through the hallways. "You won't get an answer from him even if you ask, you should know. He's not allowed to tell anyone anything, even me anymore."​

"I could have, but at the moment, you need a friend and these idiots are not that at all" Daniel stated quietly to her as they walked.

Despite being so young, Daniel's glare was known to cow even some of the Guards a times, and he leveled that look at the man who spoke. Then he very suddenly grinned and said "If it was you business, sir, we would have spoken louder for you to hear. What in Halecroft did you do to be made a glorified baby sitter?"

He moved along with her, keeping in step as he replied "I'm sure I can find out from someone if I try hard enough". He placed his hand on her back, between her shoulder blades, letting her know that he was there for her and trying to be reassuring at the same time as they walked "Whatever is going on, I'll help if I can. We can talk to my Aunt if need be. She generally knows far more than she ought to"

"Has anyone ever stepped into your dreams before me? Or..was I going mad with that?" Ren wondered as they walked. She didn't push his hand away as she watched the others up ahead starting to run. The guards were following them, licking their heels.

"You shoulda gone wit your friend. I can't run with them following me." Ren commented, she looked at Daniel when he talked about finding out, before looking down at her feet. "Please don't." Ren finally said after a while, turning a corner to see the class running out of the open gates straight towards a forest in the distance.

"There some things I'd rather you or anyone else not know about me. I'm not even sure I want to know." Ren said as they stepped outside onto the dirt road. On either side of the road was a slope, and off to the sides was a lake that spawned into a river and further into the ocean. A bridge was up ahead, the class running over the old thing, but in the distance across the dirt path was the forest they would be hiking through. "You haven't talked or seen your Aunt then?"​

"My sister, my Aunt, my Cousin, my parents, Jaaskin" He listed off, shaking his head "So only family. You're the first to ever be in my dreams that wasn't related, not that I'm complaining. I don't know what it really means, but I'm okay with it. If it was anyone else, I might not be".

"Eh, I don't mind. If i had gone with him, I would've been worrying about you the whole time. He would've noticed, and he'd have made a point of ribbing me for it" He stated, patting her back soothingly at her response "Alright. I'll ask aunt Trisha if it's something serious and if I can help,but I won't ask for details". He looked out towards the sparkling water and the expanse of trees in the distance, stating "I haven't seen her since I woke up. I can only assume she is busy with my cousin. I can live without that specific ring, as it's one of my non-combat rings. In a fight, it's not very useful"

"No!" Ren snapped when he talked about talking to his Aunt. "Stay out of it Daniel." Ren's brows furrowed, irritated at the idea he would try to help her in this case. Hell, Ren wasn't even quite sure what was going, only that she had done something terrible when she was asleep. "Whatever the case, I'm not sure I want to interrupt your sister brother moment again. Was awkward." Ren looked at the water, kicking rocks as they went. "Can't we at least run with the group? This is so boring!"

"No." The guard stated to Ren's question.
"Well, she could if we got horses." Another commented.
"Horses? Armor? Weapons? We should be walking the girl to an execution if she needs all of those blasted things to watch her." The third said, a northen accent on his tongue.
"Get the damn horses then! You, shut up! Girl! Halt!" The first commanded, making Ren roll her eyes and stop and place. She crossed her arms over her chest watching the boys in the distance vanish as one of the guards ran back towards the monastery to fetch horses for the guards.

"I know you want to help Daniel, but don't help me." Ren stated closing her eyes. "I don't need help with this."​

"The fact that they think you need several men to look after a girl who has no rings either means she's more dangerous than you think, or you're all weaker than you think" Daniels stated to the men, ignoring Ren's comments about not getting into it "So either nut up and shut up or take it up with your superior. One way or the other, she is an apprentice and she needs to train".

He stopped when Ren did, shaking his head as he patted her on the head, leaning close to her and speaking very quietly "I told you I would never betray you. That wasn't me just saying what you want to hear. I mean it"

Ren's face turned red, blushing, when he said such things and patted her on the head. "Don't treat me like your baby sister!" Ren proclaimed, she shivered and gripped his arm though. The girl wasn't really certain why she did it, but she was looking at him as though she was expecting him to kiss her. "The more you provoke them, the more trouble you'll be in. Don't get locked in your room because you want to intimidate the guards."

The guard came back, riding a brown horse with two other horses. Muttering the guards got on their horses and paddled up to Ren who smiled softly at Daniel, letting go of his arm. "You can run now girl." The guard sneered and Ren smiled.

"Let's go! Last one to the forest has to eat dirt!" Ren proclaimed, trying to make the best of the situation as she started to full out run towards the greenery.​

"Oh trust me, I don't treat Danielle like this at all" Daniel teased her, patting her again as the guard approached.

Daniel took after her, laughing as he said "I hope you enjoy the taste of dirt then", chasing after her. Even without his ring he was still pretty fast, especially considering how big he was compared to her. It wasn't like he was some kind of massive bulk or anything but he was still pretty big by comparison.

Meanwhile, a certain witch was looking for Kaess, cornering him in a hallway where she stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"I'd like you to explain to me why Rentia Stormbin was wandering around the halls last night" Trisha stated, her grip almost like steel as she spoke. She moved in close, her voice dropping lower, but losing none of the menace "And I want an honest answer to the events of this morning, as I have heard what happened in Tulik's class. I would also like to know why I was not informed of this event involving my student".

Ren didn't care to look behind her as she sprinted, vanished down the trail of trees. Her long hair swirled behind her in a spiral as she ran along. It was a good thing her breasts were always wrapped down, otherwise running at full speed like this might have hurt her more then trained her.

The horses were heard behind them, keeping up with the two of them as Ren smiled, arms spread to either side as she ran along the trail. "I think you'll enjoy the taste better than me!" Ren proclaimed.

Ren moved off a trail into the forest, not really caring if she was allowed to go this way or not. The trail looked less than traveled on, and it would be hard for the guards to keep up on horses, but Ren didn't care.

"Girl! Don't run that way!" The guard called, but Ren was too far ahead to hear him.​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Kaêss was surprised by Trisha storming into a room her was being held up with three other men, monks of high standard among the monastery. He looked at her, wide eyed with hands held up telling her he was defenseless. "My dear, please. Ren is my ward, I know she is under your care as your student but she is still my responsibility." Kaêss motioned to a table in the large room where the three by standers looked with much curiosity. "No one has that knowledge, not even Rentia herself, but while the girl has no knowledge we do kn-"

"Enough Kaêss!" One of the old men stated, slamming a fist against the table and rattling it. His beard was long and hug well below his knees if he stood up.

"Apologies." Kaêss stated.

"Trisha, put Kaêss down. This is a matter of the higher council of the Monastery. We have no ruling over this, and none of the information of this case is to be disclosed to any of you." He looked at his colleagues, one was probably around the age of thirty and the other was around fifty, but the one with the large beard was around the age of one hundred and seventy his name was Ule. "Eti and Xith here know nothing as well..as far as you are concerned." Ule looked at the woman, hateful eyes.

"I hear you found Rentia wondering the hallways, how did that come to pass Trisha? Why were you not in your room?" Eti spoke, the thirty year old, cuts lined his jaw and arms.

"It's quite curious you ran into her with that gash in her head but had no idea how she got it." Xith stated, though he was in his forties, he looked the youngest of the three, long black hair that pooled on the ground behind his chair. "Now you storm in here asking about a girl we think you know all too well what she was doing."

"Enough! We will discuss this later." Ule spoke, giving a hateful stare at Kaêss. "I trust you will join us and the rest of the high council in the morning. We have more questions to ask you." Ule began to stand.

"I would rather see the girl chained up then question anymore of this. Why even give her a trial? She did what she did." Eti said as he moved to stand up.

"The girl has promising abilities, but locking her down will only cause the girl to lash out. I assume we are looking to see if she was put under some sort of spell. Black magic or not, I like the dangerous reality of the child." Xith stood, bowing to the two. "I trust you will bring her unharmed to us dear friend of mine. I would enjoy to see her well so we might get to the root of the problem." Xith stated to Kaêss who only nodded as the trio began to leave, Xith at the back line his long black hair trailing behind him like a tail. "Until we meet again my friend."

"Yes, until we meet again." Kaêss stated looking at Trisha.​

Daniel turned to look back at the guard, sticking his tongue out at him before giving chase after Ren, easily keeping up with her as they went running through the trees.

"Do you have any idea where we're going?" He laughed as he followed her.

-----------------------

"When have I ever needed to explain myself to you young fools?" She stated, raising an eyebrow at them. An odd statement, coming from the youngest looking person in the room, but many of the older monks seemed to forget just how old she was "I am asking because I am her mentor and my grandson's partner. I a- How dare you walk out on me!" She whirled around on Kaess as they left, stomping to him where she growled at him again.

"Kaess, my dear" She said in a sultry, sweet voice that anyone in the monastery would recognize as her threatening tone "I would like you to tell me everything you know of what has happened to the girl. Ah ah ah, let me finish". She reached into her robes and produced a long, thin blade which she tested the point of on her finger "I want you to tell me what you know or else I will use my considerable knowledge of magic and the finer arts of the herbologists healing medicines to return your lower parts to you, whole and untouched". She brought the blade to his chin and pressed it against his skin, enough to dimple it but not enough to draw blood "And I will get you a mirror so you can watch as I slowly eviscerate your genitalia, making you feel every second of pain until you inevitably pass out, and I feed your cock and balls to one of my Hounds"

Ren ran this way and that through the thicket of trees, until the large oak trees blocked out the view of the trail she had left behind and the guards were lost in their dust. She slide down a hill, a small hidden cavern was to her left and to her right down away was a pound. Ren stopped, hands on her knees panting as she turned to look back at him swiping the sweat from her lips.

"Here. It's off limits." Ren implied smiling and laughing. "Everyone says that they've seen deformed demons here, but I've seen no such thing." She turned to him, red faced and smiling, she wasn't exactly sure why she was blushing. "Terra and I used to come here all the time to have time alone."​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

Kaêss looked at her, though his shocked face smoothed out when she threatened him. He closed his eyes shaking his head as he sighed. "Dear Trisha. You should know better than to threaten me. I know as much as you do, and you are only going to make things harder for yourself by this type of behavior." Kaêss sighed, moving to sit down at the table. "As much as I might enjoy my parts coming back, I've become quite used to not having them." He patted the space next to him.

"This is all I can tell you that I've been informed of. Ren is under lock down, no more rings, no more going to private training without guards, and she's to be locked down every night. Everyone around her is to be questioned." Kaêss looked at her with a worried expression. "They think it was dark magic, of which we are unaware, but all of us are under suspicion. I propose you don't put yourself under more. You remember the last person to defy the Monastery during investigations? What was his name.." Kaêss looked forward thrumming his fingers on the table. "Edmark Urithe. Tried to get information from others by torturing them until they spoke. I remember them pulling him apart, piece by piece, sewing him back up, just to do it again until he finally departed from his own body."​

Daniel followed after her, keeing just a few steps behind until she stopped. He laughed breathlessly, mimicking her action as he caught his breath.

"I don't sense anything so I'm sure they're wrong. That being said, you've yet to tell me much about your relationship with this Terra girl. Something I should be jealous of?" He teased her as stepped close, placing his hands on her arms "You are so pretty when you blush"

----------------------

"Kaess, you have known me long enough to know not to insult me by suggesting that a bunch of overmuscled lunatics can be anything even close to resembling a threat to me" She growled at him through bared teeth, then sighed as she stepped back, hiding the blade within her robes as she listened to him, making a point of letting the robes slip open a little too far, giving just the barest peek of supple breast as the knife was hidden away.

"I can hear the truth on your voice, I suppose" She sighed, fixing her robes and fastening the belt properly, growling "You continue to insult me. You and I both know that Edmark was a fool, and you know I am by far the oldest person within the Monastery. They would not dare to be so stupid as to try something so foolish. Besides, you know well enough that Death will not stop me from torturing someone"

Ren was surprised, well not entirely, when he moved closer to her and touched her arms. She felt ashamed for a second bringing up Terra. "Jealous?" Ren was confused by the word, though she knew Daniel liked her, it just didn't register with Ren. "I-I'm not blushing!"

Ren looked up at up at him, her face turning a deeper shade of red when she looked at him. She felt agitated she was not able to hold her thoughts together and..Ren found herself grabbing his forearms, tugging him towards her and pulling his head down to her own, locking her lips with his.​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

"I do not mean to insult you." Kaêss said looking away from her. "He was indeed a fool, but none the same things are going to change over the next few days." Ka&#234ss turned to look at her, looking her in the face and not paying any attention to her breast. "One thing is for certain. Ren is in a dangerous place right now. The more rules she breaks, the more tightly she is under lock in key. Well..I'm worried for her safety, and everyone elses if she finally snaps."​

"Yes, Jealous. And you so armfff!" He was caught off guard by her suddenly grabbing him, a bit surprised at her strength as she pulled him down to her level. It took him a moment to react, frozen in shock until, well, it certainly wasn't his brain that fueled his actions next.

His hands slid down from her arms and found her waist, his lips working against hers to deepen the kiss as he pulled her into him. She tasted so much better than he had ever thought she would, and he found he couldn't get enough of her.

---------------------

"She will not snap" Trisha stated as she started for the door, pausing only to look back at him "I do not know what happened, but I have a feeling someone amongst our ranks is lieing". With that she slipped out the door and headed down the hallway.

Ren was as surprised herself by the action, and she moved, pulling her lips away in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry I don't kn-" His lips found her own though, silencing her and making her eyes flutter shut. She put his jaw in her hands, giggling against his lips as he pulled her closer. Her lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter as her own slipped into his mouth and she grabbed a fistful of his hair.

The feeling was different, her bandaged up clothed body pressing into his clothed muscular ones, the taste of his mouth was sweet yet deep and perplexing and Ren was fine having her lips smashed against his, as well as his hands on her waist. It was a pleasant feeling.​

~*~ ~*~ ~*~​

"I know. If she was going to snap, she would have done it all those years ago when they were torturing the poor thing." Kaêss looked at Trisha and nodded. "It wouldn't be the first time someone amongst us has lied to throw someone under the bus. Please be careful in what you find out." Kaऩss watched her leave, sighing as the woman went and he shook his head. "Things are getting more dangerous it seems, for all of us." Though he spoke to no one in particular, a black cat mewed on a window sill at him.​

Back
Top Bottom