Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Journey Into Whoredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutDealer

Planetoid
It started off making sense, who wouldn't want to be paid for something that they enjoy and would do anyways? The offer turned out as something different and less fun after time. What was sold to you as a way to make extra money, get attention from men and to have a good time was turning into a way of life where you were the commodity. When you first started it you had to please a guy or two but now there was a quota for how much you needed to make your employer. There's no way out, your living now depends on how you please men.

I keep all my roleplays realistic and person to the point where you can picture it happening in real life. Obviously, this is just the basic idea and the details themselves would be tailored to something that seems real. Usually I don't talk with people outside of the United States or Canada due to the time differences and I also give preference to women who use instant messengers as talking through emails takes too much time to respond to. If you'd like to talk or setup a roleplay it's easiest to reach me on my kik at controllinginfluence, I'm always chraming at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom