Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mini-Giantess wanted for RP! Discussion for specifics open and encouraged :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxo

Star
I put a high value on the effort one puts into RPs. In my opinion, the more realistic an RP can feel, the more fulfilling it will be. I don't mean that the narrative has to feel realistic, as a lot of what I enjoy cannot happen in reality. What I'm referring to is character development, plot progression, and other narrative consistency. In addition, I prefer when the various unreal occurrences have an explanation grounded in reality; I enjoy flushing out and explaining why various things happen.

Finally, I do a lot of writing in my spare time and graduated from school with a major degree in both English Literature and Creative Writing. As such, I put a lot of effort into my writing. While I don't expect others to write as well as I may (some may think my writing poor, that is all subjective haha), I do expect a good amount of effort, which is in my opinion easily detectable regardless of writing skill.

Anyway enough of that, onto what I enjoy;

AS LONG AS YOU FEEL LIKE AN RP WE WOULD DO CAN APPEAL TO ANY OF THESE THINGS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM!!! I'M THINKING I WANT TO TRY EXPERIMENTING WITH NEW IDEAS!!!

Priority 1 is female growth, which includes;
- giantess growth(mini-giantess)
- breast/ass expansion
- muscle growth

Priority 2 is male shrinkage (general size reduction)
- as a side note, I often include penis growth as means of maintaining realism when the involved female grows.

Priority 3, miscellaneous;
- Personalities of the female tend to lean towards dom, though I don't want YC to be entirely dominant. What being a dom means to me is often ambiguous and completely open to discussion.
- Lactation has always been a major interest of mine, so if it's alright I wouldn't mind the inclusion of that as well.
- I have no preference on how or why the growth/shrinking takes place. That is also open to discussion.
- One other thing I find interesting is the inclusion of "New World Order," which would mean that changes may not be limited to those involved. Generally I find it interesting to conceive of what would happen if these changes effected the population as a whole
- Like I mentioned before, I enjoy a well structured narrative, so there is a decent amount I'd like to figure out before starting an RP.

I don't have any preferences when it comes to pairings or plot ideas. That's something I'd prefer to come up with prior to the actual RP, and with the participation of the one I'd be RPing with.

Smut is probably going to occur in my RPs, so be aware haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom