Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Return (Guys only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazefighter

Super-Earth
Hi y'all, I have been away for quite some time now and have recently had a true craving to do some role playing. I don't have any ideas worked out just yet but if there's anyone out there looking for a feisty girl to role play with then I'm your gal. if you've got a plot that you've been dyin' to try out and just haven't gotten to yet I'll more than likely do it! Shoot me a pm or email me at angelmidgett@yahoo.com which ever you're more comfortable with and I'm sure we could find somethin' to do together!

While I don't have any ideas worked out I do have a few preferences when it comes to my role plays or my partners themselves. I tend to lean more towards the idea of a long term role play that is equal part story equal part smut, while I am okay with a shorter role play I would prefer the shorter ones to be mainly on the smutty side. I don't have many dont's when it comes to what I'm willing to engage in other than no bathroom play what-so-ever. No exceptions, sorry.

Other than that I'm pretty much game for everything else.

I tend to try and play as characters that I can relate to, so if you're lookin for a meek girl who'll do every single word without a question you should probably walk away cause that ain't me. I play the cautious ones, the rebels, those who will fight for their own sake and maybe someone elses too if they feel nice enough that day. I play the girls that need to be dominated, that need to be shown they really ain't all that. Which of course can really help build up story and stuff like that!!

So if you're still interested send me a message, email, or whatever. Just let me know and who knows, maybe I'll come up with an idea in the process!

~Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom