Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Work Trip (KristaCarpe and whtbitch4u2own)

Her first work trip! Krista had worked for several months to get to the point of going on her first work trip, and now she felt more officially like a part of the company. Of course, they'd never send her out on her own without any experience, so she was paired up with the co-worker that had been teaching her the ropes. Of course, it helped that both had known each other for quite a while. Well, maybe not really known each other, but certainly knew of each other. She had been friends with Krista's older sister, so they had bumped into each other many times.

Now, after a day of traveling, they had made it to their hotel and were looking forward to a nice meal. Krista settled into her chair, at the restaurant tucking a lock of dark hair behind her ear and adjusting the striped t-shirt she was wearing. Coupled with her favorite pair of blue jeans and her sneakers, she was definitely dressed for making traveling as comfortable as possible.

Leaning back, she sighed as she stretched, trying to work out the kinks from the road. She had never traveled well, and was glad that the driving was over for a few days. "Whew, that was some trip. Are you as tired as I am? I swear my every muscle hurts," she says with a smile. "But hey, at least we're here now!"

1118full-blanca-padilla.jpg

She’s been working for three years in this prestigious business firm ‘Continental Corp’; officially it's four years actually, because she initially started as a volunteer and then was hired as an intern. Nicole was 21 years old, fresh and young, when she came to the firm and now she is 26, still growing in the firm every day, knowing she will get into a better position than Assistant manager. Assistant manager was the position where she still did work like any other people but also looked over the small department, answering to the main manager while she got paid better than other employees and little less than an actual manager. She still remembers her first day. She’s worked very hard to be where she’s right now. She had to sacrifice a lot during her time as she missed lot of parties and outing with friends but it all paid off really well now.

She used to be a party girl and went out almost every weekend in her early years of college but now she feels she is past that age. She did have a boyfriend when she was in college and also had a chance to explore what it was like to be in a relationship with another girl. While boys were fun, she actually liked girls even more, finding herself in a relationship that lasted longer than she ever did with any guys combined. She had her share of fun up until she graduated from college. For a brief period of time after she started working at the firm, she concentrated on her work, prioritizing it, which left her no time for enjoyments of any kind. A year ago, she was in a relationship with this guy whom she dated for almost a 6 months. They decided to break off since she’d tried hard but it just wasn’t working out; maybe it's she who can't maintain a relationship or maybe there is a problem in her sexuality.

Currently, she is enjoying being single as she has no one to report back to, saving her from all the guy drama. Though, of recently, she’s taken an odd interest in a sister of her friends, who started working at the firm for quite some time now. She was surprised at first and thought how small the world was. Had she known that her friend’s sister, Krista, was applying to the firm, she would have helped her get in. Though, she did get in and on her own merits, realizing that she was just as smart as she was. That was always a good thing because there many girls in the firm that were hired before of their cute little face. She may as well be one but she was also smart and hardworking, so what Krista. That’s what she liked about the young girl who reminded Nicole of her earlier times.

Finally, it was a Thursday and she could officially say that Krista and she had a long weekend ahead of them. She’d managed to get an approval to make the travel plans on Thursday so they didn’t have to go into the office and instead, just leave for their 6 hour drive. The plan was to get there by the late afternoon and then settle in, work on the presentation with Krista and then meet with clients on Friday. Once done, they would take the trip back home and they’d go their separate ways.

640full-lais-navarro.jpg

Nicole had taken her Audi instead of a rental that the company was offering. She preferred comfort as it was a long drive, though, not at long. It was almost 3 pm when they’d arrived and both were starving. While they checked into different rooms, Nicole told her friend that she was starving and that they should grab something to eat before they sat down to finish the presentation for tomorrow. That they, they can relax as well. There was an Olive Garden right in the hotel grounds. After freshening up a little, they arrived at the restaurant and was ushered to a nice table by the windows. If it was anyone else, she would have dressed properly as she was on a business trip. But, it was Krista and she’d known the girl from their hometown. She was dressed in a white sleeveless top and a dark blue pair of jeans. She smiled at the girl when she spoke, nodding in agreement, “That was some drive! But I did see you dozing off for a few minutes so you napped and you shouldn’t be tired at all.” She joked with Krista and added, “Yeah, we’re here. I am glad that they agreed to let us go today instead of early morning the next day.” She said and smiled at her, looking around at the décor around the place, “I was thinking that we should finish the presentation and get done with it. After this.” She said and when a waiter came by, she ordered a cold ice tea for herself and looked towards the girl.

Seated across from Nicole, Krista was finally able to feel more relaxed and sat comfortable in her seat. The smell of Italian filled the air, and the thought of some wine and some tasty food actually made her stomach growl loudly.

Hoping no one noticed, she smiled and listened to Nicole tease her about taking a nap. The truth was, cars always knocked her out. It was why driving long distance was so hard for her! From the beginning of the trip to the end, she just always felt a pressing need to sleep. Still, she did feel bad that Nicole had had to do all the driving.

Before she could answer Nicole, the waiter arrived and Nicole ordered a tea. Smiling and feeling a bit naughty, Krista ordered a glass of red wine. She didn't drink often at all, but hey.. she was on a trip, she was 23, and she deserved it! Giggling at her internal thoughts, she watched the waiter walk off and turned to look back at Nicole.

"Hey, I can't help it if cars knock me out. It's how my parents always managed to get me to sleep when I was a baby, apparently!" Smiling, she added, "But don't worry. Let me get some wine and some food in me and I'll be ready to work some more. You want to just work on it in my room? It'd probably be easier than trying to use the hotel's work room, I'd imagine. Certainly more private and quieter."

She could see the look of relief on the young girl’s face as they settled into the couches the place had to offer. They were much more comfortable to sit on than the other tables that were scattered around the center of the place. This way, they also had their own privacy as well. The smell of the food already had started to work Nicole’s digestive system, making her feel all the more hungry.

Nicole didn’t mind it when the girl had fallen asleep during their drive. She did like driving after all and that’s one of the reasons why she preferred taking her own car, much more comfortable and used to it. The waiter arrived and when Krista made an order for a glass of wine, Nicole simply gave her look full of mischief. She was a little surprised and then smiled as she spoke. “Yeah, such a spoiled brat you are. So is your sister!” She referred to her good friend, teasing Krista at the moment, “And now, you blame your parents for giving you so much comfort.”

The words weren’t meant as harsh but with a hint of tease. “Oh, I am not worried. I think the presentation wouldn’t take more than an hour, two max!” She said and ran her hand through her hair. She nodded at Krista’s suggestion of working in the room rather than in some hotel lobby. It was then, the waiter returned back with a bottle of wine, “Ma’am I am going to need to see your ID first.” Nicole bursted into a light laughter, hearing how Krista was still mistaken for being an underage. She did have that childish face and that innocent wave about her. The waiter wasn’t to blame. “Actually pour me one as well.” Nicole said, “Cancel the iced tea please. And leave the bottle.” The mature of the two finally spoke as the waiter would go about pouring two glasses of wine and then confirming Krista’s age before leaving.

“I can’t believe he just asked for your ID!” Nicole smiled and lifted her glass up, “Cheers…to us being an 18 year old!” She joked with her, “I was thinking that we’d finish up by tomorrow late afternoon and then leave right after it. We can reach home by 10…latest 12.” She said as she had no idea how the weekend would turn out.

Nicole had always been so pretty, and the light played in her hair as she ran a hand through it, making Krista a little jealous at how smooth and full of life it was. She always felt like her dark hair was one of her lesser features. She just never seemed to be able to get it to do what other girls could. Of course, most of it was in her head, but it was something that always bothered her. Still, she pushed it out of her head as Nicole teased her. "Oh, please, I didn't have half the pampered life that you did, if half of what my sister told me was true!" she teased back, laughing.

As Nicole talked about the presentation, she nodded with a smile. "I think you're right, it really shouldn't take too long to do. You know, I just want to make a good impression. It's my first work trip, after all, and I want to do it right!" She's interrupted as the waiter comes back, asking for her ID. She can't hold back a groan as she blushes with utter embarrassment, Nicole breaking out into laughter at the idea. Krista had always been seen as being younger than she was. It was something she'd never, ever gotten used to.

Grabbing her clutch, she dug her ID out of her wallet as Nicole told the waiter to cancel the iced tea and to leave the bottle. Looking up, she grinned at Nicole, saying, "Naughtiness is always better with company!" As the waiter poured out their glasses, Krista offered her ID.. with its terrible picture and everything.. to the waiter, who glanced over it and nodded.

As he left, Nicole raised up her glass and offered a toast to 18. Laughing, Krista raised up her own glass and clinked them together before sipping at the wine. It was very good and slide easily down her throat. "Oh, it would be so nice to be able to get back home again tomorrow night. Still, we'll take it as it comes. If we're too worn out we can just stay another night, I guess. The hotel doesn't seem too crowded, you know? Surely we could renew the rooms if we have to."

Nicole ran her hand through her hair, placing them over to her front left as she sat politely in her comforting seat. She had no idea what the girl thought of her, considering they were a few years apart and was friends with her older sister back in high school. Though, younger, she was fun to hang out with…even more than her older sister. She would love to get to know Krista more in ways she’d gotten to know other girls, but she knew that she would be crossing a line.

Krista’s petite frame and that pretty innocent looking face was her key features. The girl may not realize that but she was the type of girl that Nicole liked. Someone who would feel just right in her embrace and beneath her in her bed. Of course, Nicole felt attracted towards the girl but for now, she kept it professional and wasn’t planning to change it. Not a lot of people were out there who knew her sexuality. “What?” She said as she threw a balled up towel at Krista, “That is so not true. Wait! What did she tell you?” She asked her playfully as the girls were in a playful mood over all.

“You know your sister’s full of shit!” she joked and leaned forward, “Worry not Krista. You’re with me, under my wing and so far, all my assignments were nothing but successful. You will not only make a good impression but also receive a bonus for this. Of course…” she paused and sipped on her wine, smearing it a bit against her pallet at first to see how it tasted and then liking how smoothly it went down, “…you can give me half of the bonus you receive.” She winked at her and noticed how she was struggling to get her ID out and show it to the waiter.

When he left, she drew her gaze back at the girl, “I can’t believe you share no resemblance with your sister. Are you sure you guys have same set of parents?” She meant it as if complimenting her, not in an offending way. She pouted her lips as she gazed at the menu and then closed it when she knew what she wanted to order. “I hope you are not as boring as she is though.” Her comment meant to ignite and bring out her fun personality that may be buried inside her. She nodded in agreement, fully agreeing with what she said about staying the night if it’s too late to drive back, in which case, they can extend another night.

When the waiter returned back to take their order, she pointed at an item in the menu, “A five cheese ravioli…” she said and passed it to him. Once Krista would make her order, she’d smile at her and reach forward to hold a few strands of her hair, “Do you dye them black?” She asked as she had always been curious why her hair was raven black while her sister’s a light brunette.

Krista ducked the towel that Nicole threw at her, and it sailed past her before landing on the floor. Laughing, she answered, "She told me you liked to do all kinds of wild things. Things I'd never, ever repeat in public!" Of course, she hadn't really been told anything, but it was fun to tease. It was a side of herself she almost never got to really let out, but there was something about Nicole that made her feel more comfortable. More relaxed.

"But still, I agree she's totally full of shit!" she added with an uncustomary curse. Oh, Nicole was being a bad influence on her!

A bit more serious, she drank some of her wine and said, "I'm not too worried, I promise. I trust you totally and I know it'll go just great! And you can half have of my bonus if I can have half of yours!" Laughing, she poked a breadstick at Nicole. "You know I don't make as much as you. Not yet, anyway. Give me a few years!"

When Nicole asked about her looks, Krista nodded knowingly and smiled. "Oh, I know. Dad used to joke that he always wondered what the milk man looked like! I totally look like my grandfather on my mother's side, though. He had the dark hair and the darker skin and somehow I ended up with like all of it. Thank goodness I didn't get his nose!"

Taking another sip of the excellent wine, she looked over at her beautiful co-worker and smiled a bit more softly.. a bit more intimately.. than maybe she realized. "And I'm never boring. Not when I'm with the right person, anyway!"

She felt a little awkward saying that, but thankfully the waiter arrived just in time to save her from any more embarrassment. Nicole ordered her meal, and then Krista said, "Uhm, I'd like the chicken parmesan, please," and handed over her menu, watching the waiter leave again.

When she looked back at Nicole, she found her reaching forward and grasping a bit of her hair. The touch made her blush a bit and look down at the table. Leaning forward closer to Nicole, she looked around for anyone listening in before saying, "I do totally dye it, actually, but only because I've got some greys already! It's the natural color though. Don't tell anyone!"

Nicole was glad that the girl had ducked the towel she threw at her. It wasn’t meant to be aimed at her actually to hurt her. Nicole rolled her eyes to the sides, making sure that no one saw that and they went about their business. “You are bluffing. Your sister wouldn’t have said that because she knows I have her secrets and if she went about spilling mine, hers would follow the same path!” Nicole said as if they had some deep dark secrets they both friends were trying to bury.

“I will make sure that I pass that comment to your sister,” she smiled and said when Krista said something about her sister, very much in agreement with Nicole. The girls calmed down a little as they sipped on their fine wine, flicking her own dark brown hair over her shoulders now, “You can’t have half of mine. That’s not how it works. I am your superior!” The older girl said and laughed at her, “I am sure you will get there. I have no doubt. You are smart.” She cocked her brows at Krista and added, “Just not as smart as me, that’s all.”

She darted her gaze at her curiously, a smile lingering at the corner of her lips before she smiled at her dad’s joke. “A milk man? What country did you live in? There are no milk man in the States.” She said and laughed it off, “Here, we have supermarkets.” It was then, the waiter brought over some salad Nicole had ordered for them both, digging in with her fork, “A little bit more of him and he would have made a complete mess.” Nicole winked at her and held her hands up in air defensively, “I am just kidding. I think you’re beautiful…” The teasing continued on, “…though, this nose isn’t all perfect either. The downward slope…” she reached to point at her nose, “…there.” Nicole quickly snapped the tip of her nose very softly and laughed out loud at first, looking around as people stared at them for being too loud.

“I think they’re going to kick us out because of you, keep it down.” It was then, the older girl finally apologized for real, “Okay! Jokes apart. You’re perfect the way you are. I am just messing with you.” She said and looked at her nose and gave her a teasing smile. It was too good to pass up and opportunity to tease the younger girl.

When the girl admitted that she dyed her hair because of some greys, Nicole nodded, “Yeah, I thought you did. You’re too good to be true! Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me.” Nodding in a confidential agreement, she sipped on her wine and pushed her plate aside as their order came rather quicker than expected. “Ahh finally, it’s here.” Nicole said and started eating from her plate before moving it to Krista’s side, “Did you want to try this? It’s good.” The lunch would finish rather quickly as they started digging in since they were starving.

Krista wondered for a moment if there really were secrets between Nicole and her sister. The two had been very close. There were bound to be a lot of stories there. She made a mental note to try to find out some of them later so she could torture her sister with it.

Grinning at the thought, she smiled at the compliment Nicole paid her about her advancing in the company and being smart.. but not as smart as Nicole. "Well, Nicole, no one can really be as smart as you." Krista actually meant it. Nicole was absolutely brilliant, but she managed not to be entirely and totally stuck up about it, acting like the smartest girl in the room. It was one of the things that was really nice about her and make Krista truly appreciate her.

The waiter delivered a salad and Nicole started eating it as she teased Krista about the "milk man" comment, teasing her about her appearance.

"Oh, your nose is perfect! All of you is perfect!" Krista exclaimed. "I wish I were half as gorgeous as you! If I were.. you know.. it'd be with someone as pretty as you without a doubt!" she admitted with a hot blush, only truly half kidding. The fact was, Nicole was so pretty that occasionally Krista found herself just looking at her co-worker, admiring her as she worked, and sometimes being jealous that she was prettier than Krista. It was something she knew she'd never, ever admit to.

"Now you can't tell anyone about my dying my hair!" Krista said, pointing a finger. "You might have figured me out but I think most people don't have a clue - and I want to keep it that way for another 50 years or so!" Laughing, she sipped more of her wine and smiled at the waiter as he came with their food. Unrolling her silverware, Krista took an experimental bite of her own food and smiled, loving the flavor of it.

When Nicole offered her a taste of what she ordered, Krista smiled and nodded. Sitting up a bit, she leaned over the table to take the taste off of Nicole's fork with a smile, her eyes meeting Nicole's for a moment before she looked away, blushing. Sitting back, she took another deep gulp of wine and ate some more of her food. "That was really good, Nicole! I'll have to order that next time!" Catching some of her own food on her fork, she offered it to Nicole to try. "Try some, mine is really good, too!"

Krista’s sister and Nicole sure as hell secrets but they more like stories rather than some secrets. It wouldn’t matter even if it came out since it was silly stuff from their school days, when they’d slipped a note ‘You’re hot’ in a guy’s locker. They were much older now and those things didn’t matter anymore. Times have changed and so has she. As for stories, she would surely pass it on to Krista and she can tease her older sister all she wants.

She shifted her head to the side and smiled at her, “You don’t have to butter me up. There are many smart people in the company and you are definitely one of them. You see, there are people who starts there…” she held her right palm at the level of the table and then held her left palm at the level of her head, “…and move nowhere. That’s where they will be and have no problem being there. There are other people who start there but reach here. Those are the people who likes to succeed in no matter what they would do.” She sipped on her wine before she smiled at her, pointing towards Krista, “And you certainly are one of those.” She rolled her eyes up high to show what she meant.

Nicole didn’t like to show off. It was better to keep your mouth shut many times, letting people make fool of themselves. She leaned backwards when their salad was delivered and she started eating from it. She liked this, what they were doing, finding fun moment even though they were on a business trip. For some reason, it didn’t seem like a work trip but just two girlfriends, being out and about. “I know it’s perfect!” Nicole said and stuck her tongue out to her, teasing her a little more and chuckled at her comment about her being gorgeous, “Krista, you’re pretty. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Not even me!” She said and flicked her hair before she started digging in her dish that had just arrived.

Nicole had no idea that Krista actually admired her beauty and stole glances when she wasn’t watching. If she had known, she would feel different about Krista and would have flirted more with her by now. Though, what they had going at the moment wasn’t so bad either. She held her pinky out for her, “Pinky promise.” Nicole giggled a little in response to keeping her hair dyed their little secret. Nicole enjoyed her food and for a few seconds, they seemed lost in their food because they were starving. It was then, Nicole smiled, seeing Krista admit to her that her food was tasty. When offered, she leaned forward and opened her mouth wider to eat straight from Krista’s fork rather than do what she’d done, transfer it to another fork.

“It’s good…I like it. You can have half of mine if you want.” Nicole simply offered and would push her plate towards her in case she wanted to split the food. Though, it didn’t take long before the girls were done and Nicole sat back, “Hmm that hit the spot. I was thinking that we go out to grab dinner at a nice restaurant later tonight. Or we can order in…whatever.” Nicole suggested and smiled, taking her glass of wine in her hand as she simply sipped on it slowly. “Either that food was really tasty or I was really hungry to not care how it tasted!” Nicole laughed at her own silly little comment. “By the way, how’s your boyfriend doing? Or whoever you claim to be good friends with?” Nicole randomly asked the younger girl as she was browsing through her phone.

Back
Top Bottom