Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles looked at her and gave a half-hearted smile. "But I generally use too much butter. I'll use less for you." He went into the kitchen and picked up the pan he'd used earlier, and started making two grilled cheeses.

Miles brought out two grilled cheeses and two large glasses of water. He set one of each down on the coffee table in front of Audrey and then sat down with his. Hers was clearly made with less butter. He immediately began to eat. He hadn't had anything since breakfast and this time, there was no urine to drink. He practically gulped the water, he was so thirsty.

Audrey drank the entire glass in one gulp. She wanted to fill up on liquids of Miles to enjoy. She then took a tentative bite of the sandwich. Her eyes lit up and she took another larger bite. "Oh Miles!" She exclaimed. "This is so delicious! It's so much better than I could have imagined..." She rushed over and hugged him again, taking another bite while doing so. Her tits brushed along his arm.

Miles smiled wanly, happy that he wouldn't be punished for doing a bad job. He finished his grilled cheese and moved to wipe his hands on his shirt like he normally did. But he stopped himself. Audrey wouldn't like it if he ruined his dress with grease stains. "I'm going to get some napkins," he announced and picked up her water glass. "And a refill for you."

He went and got both, sitting down again. His used napkin landed on top of his plate and he just sat there, waiting to know what he should do.

Audrey quickly finished her sandwich, wiping her hands on her napkin, and placing her plate next to the couch.

"You're being so polite Miles!" She said, moving closer to him, so that they were only an inch or two away. "You're never this neat at your house... I must be really special to you, huh." She giggled

Miles nodded. He felt beaten down, lost. His spark had gone. He no longer wanted to escape, but he couldn't believe this was his new life. "I suppose," he said. "I don't want to make you angry. I don't want to be punished."

Miles smiled at her, but behind the smile he knew the truth. She could hurt him, she could hurt him in such a way that he would wish for death. But she wouldn't have to do that any more with him.

But what did he want to do? He didn't know. Most of the things he wanted to do, he couldn't. Plus, wouldn't they lose their luster if done with Audrey? Maybe he'd start with just watching the television with her. It looked like she was watching some anime, which he loved. He leaned into her out of almost reflex. "What are you watching? Could we watch it together?"

Audrey wrapped one arm around him protectivly, holding him to her.
"Mega Fighter girls 29 X" she responded quickly. "The plot isn't amazing, but the fight scenes are fun, and all the girls are really pretty!" As she said that, a girl with cat eats flew onto the screen. She was barely wearing anything, a rag covering her ass, and a cloth wrapped around the center of her boobs. Audrey immediately blushed.

Miles decided he might as well get to know the woman that he was afraid to run away from. He looked at her and saw her blush. How strange, he thought. "Why does she make you blush when you can do the things you do to me without blinking?"

Miles looked at her and saw that she was embarrassed. "I'm confused. If it's wrong to like girls, why do you dress me up as one?" His tone wasn't accusatory or mocking, just inquisitive. Miles thought that, if he was to avoid further punishments, he needed to learn about his keeper.

"Because dresses are cute... and I like how you look with boobs... I mean.... girls are nice... and I guess I like when you look like a girl... but I know you're not." Audrey kept trailing off, unsure how to explain. She was a bright pink color, and she looked away guiltily. She was embarrased that Miles was questioning her. She'd always had a strange relationship with girls, she was torn between loving them and being disgusted with herself for her feelings.

Miles realized he was embarrassing the girl and decided to stop with the line of questioning. He didn't want her to turn from embarrassed to mad. He returned to watching the show, still cuddled with Audrey against his will.

Wait, was it? He couldn't remember how they started cuddling if he was honest with himself. He was sure it was against his will though.

After awhile he looked up at Audrey again. "Why did you choose me? What drew you to me? What did I do--" He was going to say 'wrong' there, but stopped himself just in time.

"Well... I saw you at the mall one day. You looked at me, and I just felt this heat all over. Our eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity, and then you walked away. From that moment I knew how much you loved me, and I knew I could never live without you. That I needed to have you forever." She cuddled into him, his body felt warm against hers.

So that was it, he thought. All of this because a girl caught him looking at her and he was too brazen to look away. Maybe if he didn't go to the mall all the time with his friends to watch high school girls, this wouldn't have happened. Maybe if he cared more about what people thought about him, he would have looked away when she caught him.

His life was a fuck up. And now, he was in a terrible, inescapable situation because of it. A tear rolled down his face. He wiped it, surprised. He thought all his tears would be done after the torture. But his emotions released themselves and suddenly he was crying. Crying in the arms of his kidnapper.

Of course, what Audrey just said was the last thing that Miles wanted to hear. His tears didn't stop and lay there for awhile, sobbing. After awhile, the tears ended and he just lay there, sullen and without hope.

He turned to Audrey. "I think I'm done watching television now."

Miles sat up quickly as her head went under his skirt. He froze. What horrible thing would she be doing under there? "Audrey?" he asked tentatively.

Audrey tentativly pulled down his panties, and began licking his soft flesh gently, licking along his balls and cock. She began teasing him with her lips, trying to get him to harden. His flesh looked slightly bruised from the earlier encounter with the restrictions tube. "I'm making you happy Miles! You seemed sad so I want to help you feel nice." She said, continuino to play with him under his skirt.

Miles was sore down there and still slightly in pain. But as she licked his balls and cock, his body acted on his own. Miles suppressed his urge to tell her he didn't want this. He would not be punished for refusing her help. Suddenly, a moan eeked out of him as she hit an especially sensitive spot.

Back
Top Bottom