Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles looked at her blankly as she spoke and fiddled with a funnel and tube. But he winced when it was shoved into his ass and he let out his first cry since the electricity started. His asshole felt slightly wet and he knew she'd probably ripped back open some of the cuts from before.

Then, she squatted in front of him and he just stared at her, waiting for what would come. "Suh, suh ee," he tried to say through his temporary paralysis.

Miles felt the urine run into his ass. It felt nicely warm for the briefest of seconds, and then the pain began. All the reopened cuts and freshly made ones started to throb in agony. Miles couldn't speak again. His mouth just remained open in a silent scream. He couldn't believe how much she had in her as his ass feet bloated and stretched by the amount that was placed inside of him.

"Sor...sor...ay" he said when he could.

Audrey smiled, and kissed his jaw. "Oh I know. I know you're sorry now. But I need you to prove to me that you love me. So that I'll never doubt it again." She finished pissing into him, and let the tube drop to the floor. "Now how am I going to do that? She asked. "How can I get you to prove that to me?" She asked, tracing his open lips with one finger. The rube and funnel hung from his ass, a dribble of piss pooling on the floor.

Miles hung there, his head getting red from the blood settling there, piss mixed with blood running out of a tube in his ass, a burn mark on his nipple. And he looked at her. He looked straight at Audrey.

"Awl do anywin. Anywin," he told her. And the broken soul meant it.

Audrey turned around, sticking her ass in his face. Her asshole was right above his mouth. "Then prove it. I want to feel you loving me. If you can make me have a happy ending, I'll believe you." She wiggled her ass slightly. She wanted to rush to the boy, unhook him, hugging him tightly and kiss him. To tell him that it would all be alright, and that she didn't want to hurt him and that she'd always love him.

On the other hand, her shoulder ached, and she didn't want to have to hurt him any more after this. She just wanted his undying, unending love.

Miles had to do it. He knew it. And, because it would free him, he wanted to do it. Now, Miles was a short man with a small dick and a body that, quite frankly, got mistake for a girl way too often that day. But, if there was one thing he had going for him, he did have a long tongue.

He reached out his tongue and he tentatively ran it up and down Audrey's ass. When he didn't get punished for it, he worked harder. He slid his tongue between her Crack and then concentrated on her little pucker. He ran his tongue left and right over her asshole, then circled around it. He swore he wouldn't gag, and he didn't. This wasn't about him. This was about needing to please Audrey.

Miles did as he was told. He increased the speed and pressure of his ministrations and, at times, began to push at her asshole, but did not go in. He timed his links with her moans, matching his intensity with hers.

Then his tongue slipped downward and his tongue graced itself along her outer lips and over her hood. In a moment, he was back at her asshole, giving her the pleasure she deserved after dealing with his ungrateful self.

Audrey moaned loudly, as he teased her puckered asshole, but as he lowered his tongue to her cunt she pulled away, "No miles!" She scolded. 'I'm saving that for a special time." She took a few labored breaths, then leaned back, allowing him to continue his ministrations. Her body felt charged with electricity, radiating from his tongue.

He had made her pull away when his tongue slipped and he sore he wouldn't do it again. He would show her how much he was sorry. He started really listening to her moans, finding out where she liked his tongue and at what speed and at what intensity. And he matched her wants and gave her more of what she moaned the loudest for.

He was so sorry and he just had to prove it.

Miles did not stop. He could not stop. He was sorry and he would show her. Her screams only drew him to work his tongue faster and harder. His jaw ached, his tongue was sore, but he didn't care. He was sorry and Audrey needed to know it. She needed to see.

Audrey's ass felt like it was buzzing as her asshole clenched and relaxed in orgasm. She squirted her juices onto miles forhead, she turned around, stood up shakily, and unhooked Miles, letting him gently fall to the floor. She cut his tape with a boxcutter, and allowed him to relax. She went over, her face above his. "I forgive you Miles... And I believe you. You really do love me. And you'll never try to leave me again, right?"

Miles lay on the floor, his brain foggy, his body still mostly unable to move. He looked up at Audrey, happy to be let down, and happy that he had shown her how sorry he was.

"I will...never leave you again...Audrey," he said before losing consciousness.

Audrey carried him up to his room. She changed the sheets, and got a bucket of water, and a cloth. She layed miles gently on his bed, and began giving him a gentle wash, cleaning the sweat and filth off of his naked body, tucking him gently into the clean sheets afterwards. She then kissed him on the lips, and shut his door, not bothering to lock it. She went downstairs, and began watching anime on TV.

Miles awoke about an hour later. He was still sore all over, but he could move. He sat up in his bed and looked around his room. Audrey wasn't there. So, he stepped down off the bed and opened his dresser drawer. Audrey probably wouldn't like it if he remained naked, he thought.

He picked out another tight top and bra, and a sky blue dress. He quickly put them on and made his way downstairs. He found Audrey watching the television and he walked into the room and sat down on the couch with her.

Miles sat there, stiffly. He didn't want to make Audrey angry or disappoint her, so he tried not to do anything at all.

"I knew you'd want to see me in something nice," he said. "I'm glad I did a good job." He hung his head. "I'm...Im so sorry."

Miles realized that he had been forgiven. His indiscretion had been resolved. Aubrey wasn't angry anymore. Miles smiled in relief. "No, I didn't. Not anymore. I was just sorry that I used to do bad things."

Miles was so happy. Not only wouldn't he be punished anymore, but she didn't even remember that he had been bad. He'd suffered through so much, but it would never be held against him again.

He laughed and reached out and hugged Aubrey. "Thank you. You're so good to me." He still didn't like her and he still knew that she kidnapped him. But he was just so happy that his indiscretion was forgotten that, for that moment, he didnt care.

Miles sat back once she had done hugging him and composed himself. He shouldn't have done that. After all, he still hated her, even if he wasn't a flight risk anymore. His stomach suddenly growled and he got up. "Do you want me to make the grilled cheeses still?"

Back
Top Bottom