Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey grabbed the black tube tightly in both hands. "This is gonna hurt sweetie, But Ill go fast so it'll be over quick." With that she yanked down hard on his cock, stretching it over his swollen head, with a loud 'pop'. most of the lubricant had dried out, so it would be more painful coming off than going on. she kissed him on the cheek, putting the tube in the sink to wash it. "There!" She said, kneeling in front of him. "All better. You'll get used to it after a while." She assured him.

Miles cried out when it came off and sobbed for a while, lying in the fetal position. Her comforting was actually somewhat helpful. Anything was at that moment. He'd failed to get free. He'd been through terrible pain. And he knew more would come.

After a while, his sobs stopped and he sat up again, surprised to find Audrey still there, waiting for him. "Thank you," he said.

Miles' stomach didn't feel like lunch and he wasn't prepared for what kind of drink she might give him this time. But what choice did he have? He waved off her hand. He neither needed it or wanted it, and stood up himself. His feet were a little shaky. "I think so," he said. "What are we having?"

Miles was pleasantly surprised. "That...that sounds delicious actually." With an actually pleasant menu, his stomach stopped turning into knots and he realized how hungry he'd become. "Can I help?"

"Well you're gonna make the grilled cheese silly!" She said giggling. "I'm the one who's gonna be helping. She went to the fridge and rummedged inside. She grabbed some cheese, a butter knife, some butter, and a loaf of bread, laying them all on th table in front of him. "There!" She said. "I'll start making water for us." She said, returning to the fridge

"Making water?" Oh no, he thought, but quickly got to work. He started buttering the bread, ensuring he used less butter the normal. And then he knew he had it. A weapon. "Do you have a pan for me to make the grilled cheeses?"

Miles opened up the drawer underneath the stove and took out a pan. It wasn't cast iron or anything, but he was sure it would do. He tested it's weight and was satisfied. Then, he slowly turned around and faced Audrey.

"Audrey, I want to leave. I want to get out of here. Now, I know you have the keys, so please give them to me and I won't have to hurt you."

"No!" he said, practically yelling. "I'm not going to play this game anymore." He raised the pan menacingly. "I want to go back to my apartment. I want to go back to my friends. And I want you to let me out of this house NOW!" Miles didn't have a very powerful voice, but that last word seemed to reverb through the house.

Audrey dropped the glass in her hand, ice, glass, and water covering the floor. "Y-You don't want to stay with me? You said you loved me! You said you wouldn't leave me! I've done so much for you, why can't you just love me as much as I love you?" Large tears dropped out of her eyes, splashing on her chest. "NO! NO! I can't let anything come between us! Our love is too important to leave!" She squared herself, standing between him and the door. "You cant leave Miles." Tears were streaming from her eyes, and she be can choking back sobs.

She wasn't going to give him the keys willingly, so he would have to take it by force. He swung the pan at her, but he was smaller than her and it clipped her in the shoulder not the head. It must have hurt, but she just grabbed it out of his hands and threw it behind her. Terrified and unarmed, Miles backed up against the stove. What had he now wrought?

Audrey grabbed his hair. "Why miles?!? Why did you have to do this? Is it me? AM I not pretty enough for you?!?" She threw him to the ground, kneeling on him. She grabbed masking tape from one if the drawers. She began wrapping tape around his legs, and then his arms, so he was completly immobilized. Then she stood up. Tears were streaming from her eyes. "How am I going to make you love me?" She asked sadly, staring down at him, her eyes open wide, and wild.

It was pointless. Futile, even. Why did he think of trying to escape when he knew he couldn't. Tears rolled down his face and he said the only thing that he thought could possibly help him now. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Audrey. I won't do it again. I'm sorry."

"No! I don't want to hear that you're sorry untill you mean it!" Audrey screamed, pulling tape over his lips, so he could only breathe through his nose. She grabbed him by his taped-together legs, and began dragging him face down into the garage. The garage was clean, and had lots of space, since Audrey had parked outside. The walls were covered with hoses, various mechanical equiptment, tools, chains, and other miscellaneous objects. She dragged miles down a few steps, and then laid him face down in the center of the garage. A large hook was affixed to the ceiling above him, it looked like the kind of hook which a butcher would hang a Pig, or Cow to dry it's meat.

Miles sobbed the entire way towards and into the garage. When he saw the meat hook, he let out a wail. Here it was. Here is where he would meet his end. He decided to try one more time. "Audrey, I'm sorry!"

Audrey stepped on his face. "STOP!! Stop talking to me! You don't k ow what sorry even means!" She grabbed a chain from the wall and strung him up from his ankles, so that he was hanging upside down, a foot or two off the hard concrete floor of the garage. "But I'll show you how it feels... how it feels to be really sorry..."

Miles cries stopped as his face was smashed into the concrete floor. He was dazed when she raised him up and hung him from his ankles. The world was spinning and he couldn't get orientated. He could only get out a word, "please..."

Audrey let him hang there upside down while she went and looked at the walls. She wiped tears from her eyes and sniffled. Finally she grabbed two small clamps, battery, a funnel, a hose, and what looked like a tazer. She put all of these on a bench next to Miles. She began pulling all his clothes off, leaving them in a neat stack on the floor.

Miles hung there, afraid and still not entirely coherent. Blood was rushing to his head and arms. His fingers felt huge. The world around him kept on spinning as the hook twisted and turned from his weight. He was helpless and at her mercy. So much for escaping.

Audrey sniffled as she one end of each clamp, then attached the other end to mile's nipples. Electricity coursed through the wires and into his flattened nipples, shocking him. Audrey squatted in front of him, her eyes puffy and red. "How does that feel My love? I don't enjoy doing this, but I need to teach you a lesson. You have to understand how important our love really is. and If I need to hurt you to do that, I will."

The movies try to show what happens when your shocked with electricity. The movies are wrong. There's no screaming. In fact, your teeth are clenched so hard from it that there's a good chance you could break teeth or shatter a jaw.

So Miles was silent as the volts flew through him. He was silent as his body convulsed. He was silent as he felt like he was dying.

When it was over, he gasped and couldn't even move his mouth, paralyzed from the electricity. Tears had tried to fall, but the heat of the current that flew through him had dried them all.

He hung there, gasping, unsure of what would happen next.

After about ten minutes, Audrey unhooked the battery, and un-clamped his nipples. "There, that should be enough to get you warmed up. Now we can start on the real lesson." Audrey walked over, grabbing the funnel and hose. she covered the end of the funnel in some sort of oil, and taped the tube to the edge of the funnel, so whatever was poured into the tube would be funneled down. "I'm going to show you how much I love you miles. I'm going to prove that you're the only boy I've ever dreamed of. I'm going to fill you with my love so that you feel warm and loved and won't ever want to leave me again." with that, she dropped her skirt to the ground, along with her panties. She walked around behind Miles, and shoved the end of the funnel roughly into his ass. She then walked back around, squatting a foot away from his face. She lined the other end of the tube with her urethra, making sure it was attached tightly. She stared him in the eyes, unhinged as she squatted before him.

Back
Top Bottom