Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles didn't know what to do. How could he convince this girl that he loved her so that they could keep going to the mall with might let him escape.

He bit his lip and held in a sigh. He knew what he had to do. He stopped cowering against the door and he shifted his weight and leaned against the center console. "Yes," he said emphatically, giving his best lie yet. "I love you," and he kissed her lightly on the lips.

Audrey's eyes widened in surprise, her body tense; this was the first time miles had touched her without her needing to ask. Then, she seemed to melt as she relaxed, returning his kiss gently. She nibbled his lip softly, tracing his mouth with her tongue. She closed her eyes and lost herself in his kiss. A few silent tears rolled down her cheeks, and she grasped his hand, squeezing it gently. She let out a sigh of relief as they kissed, her previous worries gone.

It was a surprisingly good kiss and, despite himself, Miles started to harden. "Ow. Owowowowowow," he pulled back from the kiss and sat down again. "Baseball, insects, scary monsters, PUG dungeon crawls," he repeated to himself, thinking of extremely unseen things to get his penis smaller. It took a moment, but he shrunk again. He looked at her, sweat beading on his face, panting. That hadn't been much of anything. What would happen if she actually turned that thing on? Miles began to question whether it was worth risking that happen to get rescued.

Audrey pulled away, smiling and breathing heavily past her soft pink lips. she wiped the sides of her mouth, and began driving again, seemingly pleased by Miles's 'Confession'. She seemed much softer and relaxed than before. Soon they were in the parking lot of the mall, and Audrey got out, blissfully unaware of Miles plan to escape her. She walked around to his door, and opened it, holding out her hand for him. "Shall we go my love?" She asked, looking down at her cute boyfriend. She loved the way his legs looked in the dark green dress, and she felt herself becoming moist as she glanced over his well padded chest.

Miles got out and immediately scanned the parking lot for a cop. There were some shoppers heading in and out, but no cops. Miles gulped. Better to make a scene inside and out, he decided.

He looked down at himself and sighed heavily. The outfit was humiliating now. He didn't care so much when they were alone, but now that they were out? If it wasn't for the fact that his friends could definitely help him, he'd have been praying that they wouldn't be here to see him like that.

Audrey held his hand, walking happily along side him, humming to herself. they were soon inside. The mall wasn't packed, but several people were walking around inside. Many people stared at them, for thinking they were lesbians, or that Miles was a crossdresser, Audrey wasn't sure. She held miles close to her. "Shh, don't worry baby. They just don't understand our love." She said quietly to him, as passerbys stared. She accidentally brushed his arm on one of the levers on her skirt, inflating the tube only a tiny amount around Miles's cock.

Miles couldn't believe how many stares he was getting. He tried to show his displeasure or mouth out help at passerby, but they mainly just ignored him or stared at him more. Maybe they thought he was just angry at them for looking?

Suddenly, Miles almost fainted then and there with the expansion of the rubber tube. If his own growth was bad, the rubber tube's expansion was ten times worse at least. He grabbed onto Aubrey's arm and panted. "What did I do? Why are you doing this?" His vision clouded a little bit.

Audrey quickly switched the remote off. "Oh! I'm so sorry baby!" she confessed. The tubing returned to it's previously, still tight, state. she kissed his lips gently, wiping the tears from his eyes, they were both sitting on the floor now, People giving them a wide birth as they passed. Audrey didn't seem to notice, she could only focus on the wonderfull boy sitting in front of her. "You've been a good boy today." she assured him "I bet you havn't even thought a single naughty thing all day, right?"

Tears streamed down Miles' face as he realized his predicament. He noticed when she turned it off how low of a setting this was. If this was a low setting, he didn't think he'd be able to survive a high setting. And certainly his penis would not. He...he couldn't do it. He couldn't try to escape as long as this thing was on him.

And Miles gave up his plan. He'd find another way to escape, but he couldn't do it this way. Not at all.

Miles lied and shook his head at her question. Well, it wasn't really lying. He wouldn't be doing the naughty thing he planned. He'd...he'd be a good boy.

Audrey lifted him to his feet, and held his hand, as they walked through the mall. "Is there anywhere in particular you wanted to go? It feels so nice to finally be with you like this..." She remained oblivious that he had ever tried to escape, and clenched his hand tightly, wanting him to realise that she never wanted to let go,

Miles walked along aside Audrey doing his best to be a good little boy. He didn't want to give her any reason to turn on the device ever again. And, of he was honest with himself, he just wanted to get home and get it off.

He shook his head. Home? Did he just call it home? He wrote it off as just an expression. "We can go wherever you want," Miles said, not even caring. "I picked the location. You can pick the stores..."

Miles was slightly worried. What if there were pretty girls there and he got big again? What if Audrey dressed up in something really sexy and forced him to watch her dance or something? The last thing he wanted was to get big again. But she could make it even worse if he said no.

"Okay, that sounds nice," he said glumly, not even realizing it might have been him that could be getting things at the lingerie store.

Audrey walked in. The both of them were greeted by two overly friendly attendants
"hi! What can we get you?" One asked, smiling enthusiastically, They were both wearing matching tops and pencil skirts, both of which were overly tight for their extremely curvy bodies.

Audrey blushed, embarrassed, and whispered something to the woman. the woman seemed surprised, then nodded understandingly, she scurried off to the back of the store.

The other woman smiled at Miles, "That's a very pretty dress!" She reassured him, seemingly unfazed by the fact that he was crossdressing. "The green looks great on you."

Miles wanted to shout, "I've been kidnapped. Save me from this horrible woman!" but he didn't. He held his tongue. He wasn't going to do anything naughty.

"Yeah, it's nice. I suppose," he said, looking carefully at the ground and not at the tight skirt in front of him. He studied a knot in the wood of the floor.

Audrey pulled miles away from the woman. "I'm dating him you know? He's mine!"
The woman took a few steps back "I wasn't trying... I mean... I didn't..." She trailed off, caught off guard by Audrey's outburst. She breathed a sigh of relief as her co-worker returned.
The co-worker handed Audrey a shopping bag, and took her credit card, and charging her for her purchase, confused as to why the situation was suddenly tense
Audrey blushed as she took the bag, and quickly left the building "C'mon baby... we're going home." She said huffily

Miles breathed a sigh of relief. Home. Where he could take off this blasted rubber tube. He almost couldn't believe it!

It wasn't until they were in the car that it dawned on him. At the end of it all, he'd been more excited to go back to Audrey's house than he was to go to the mall. The thought made him shiver. What was happening to him? "Did you have fun?" he asked tentatively.

"Yeah, except for that stupid Bimbo Whore trying to hit on you. who the fuck did she think she was anyways? No one gets to touch you but me. No one! I should have ripped out her stupid whore throat, shes not even worthy to look at you!" Audrey began driving aggressively home, ranting the whole way about how Miles was hers and no one else's. she gestured wildly, her eyes wide and wild as she described what she would do to anyone who tried taking him from her.

The last thing Miles needed was for Audrey to be angry when she got home. If he was to survive until he found another way to escape, he had to keep her calm and placated.

Miles reached out a hand and touched it to Audrey's shoulder. "It's okay. I didn't even look at her." And then the saddest thing, because it was true. "I'd never even think of her taking me away from you."

Audrey nodded her head, losing steam. "Oh... I know. You're too sweet to leave me for anyone, especially not a bimbo like her." She patted his thigh, reassuringly, giving it a small squeeze, near his wrapped up cock. "And I know you didn't look at her. I'm sorry I got so mad."
They pulled into her driveway, and she got out of the car, waiting for Miles.

Miles got out of the car and carefully patted down his dress as he did so. He looked up at Audrey expectantly. "When we get inside, can I get the tube off?"

Audrey smiled. "Of course! You can't be naughty at home silly! And after that, we can eat lunch, ok?" she led him inside, and into the bathroom. "Here, I think this will be easier if you get on your hands and knees." She guided him to the position, and flipped his dress up, exposing his cock, covered in the thick black tube. His head was a dark red color, and the tube fit him tightly.

Miles started to breathe easier knowing the cockblock, as he'd been thinking of it, would soon be off. He didn't much like being on his hands and knees. It was too close of a position to getting sodomized. But he was home safely and he hadn't lost his penis in the cockblock. All in all, he thought he couldn't truly complain about the morning.

He never realized how weird that must have sounded coming from a kidnapping victim.

Back
Top Bottom