Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey moved to the front of him, washing his chest and arms, and under his armpits. The soap formed pale green bubbles wherever she washed, and miles was soon covered. She dropped to her knees, and gently washed below his sceotum, and all over his penis, making sure to clean under his skin. She handled his boyish parts gently, making sure not to harm him. "Here, turn around and bend forward a bit baby. I need to make sure your cute-hole is clean." She sat back, waiting expectantly.

For the first time, as she moved in front of him, Miles saw Audrey completely naked. It was an odd sensation. It made her seem softer, almost, more vulnerable. Miles knew better, of course, but he was struck how seeing her made him think that.

He did as he was told, and turned around and bent over. "But didn't you do that already?" he asked.

"Well my tongue isn't gonna clean as well as soap will! But soap will sting, so you might want to brace yourself." Audrey lathered soap all over two fingers, and then shoved both in without warming, rubbing along the outside and inside of his loose asshole, the soap getting into the tears and cuts of his ass.

Miles took back every kind thing he had thought about Audrey since she liked his asshole that morning as his ass was penetrated by two fingers again. The soup burned and he felt like he was on fire. He cried out, and tears rolled down his face again. "Oh God, please no, that hurts." His tried to clench his ass and push her fingers out, but that only seemed to make the burning worse. "Please, make it stop, Audrey!"

"Almost done!" She sang happily back at him, as she groped around in his loose ass with two fingers. She eventually pulled out, and kissed his ass, which now tasted like soap. "There! Now you won't get any nasty infections." She stood and looked at him. "Why are you crying?" She asked innocently. "I know it was kind of me to do that, but I know you'd do the same for me. Right...?" She trailed off, implying somethibg.

As she stopped actively rubbing his cuts with soup, the burning began to lessen, and he was able to regain control of himself again. He sat up and turned around, facing Audrey again. His tears mixed with the water splashing his face, some of which came from beneath as water bounced off her breasts. "You...you want me to wash you?"

He most definitely did not want. The last thing that Miles wanted was to make this woman happy and give her pleasure. But, he gritted his teeth and began doing so. After all, maybe he could get her to take him outside when this was all over. Then, he could escape.

Miles rubbed some soap on his hands and began to wash Audrey. He started on her shoulders and moved over her breasts and stomach, his small hands kind of delicate on her skin. Then, he washed her arms. He got more soup and got down on his knees. He quickly washed over her sex, then moved down to her legs. "Could you turn around, Audrey?"

Miles recoiled a bit from Audrey's ass. She didn't want him to lick her, did she? Miles certainly hoped not. But if she did, he knew he'd rather taste soap than anything else. So, he started washing her ass first. Slowly, as she requested. He ran his soapy fingers down the left side of her ass first, then the right. Then, right down the center over her pucker.

That done, he started washing the back of her legs, ensuring that he took his time and wouldn't upset her.

To his annoyance, he was getting hard again. He supposed it didn't matter who it was, washing a beautiful woman was arousing. He still hated who it was though. He rose from his kneeled position and slowly washed her back, making sure to hit all her muscle groups. "All done," he finally said.

Audrey stretched and smiled. "There! I feel so much better. She shut off the water and got out, grabbing a town for them to share. "I got you clothes out too," she said, pointing at the pile dress, panties, bra and top laying on the ground, next to the tube. "I'll have to go upstairs to change. "Do you still want to go to the mall? We could now that we're clean." She offered, begining to dry herself.

Miles blanched slightly at the clothes that he had to wear. But he quickly recovered. She was letting him go to the mall. Soon, oh so soon, he would be free. He could find someone to help him, or at least cause a scene to get security or the police to show up.

Then, he saw the rubber tubing. He wondered what that was for. Well, he decided, it didn't matter because they'd probably use it after the mall. "Yes, please. You'd be so wonderful if you let me go to the mall," he said. "I'll get dried and changed while you're gone so we'll be all ready soon."

"Oh wait!" She said, as she was heading out the door. She picked up the tube and approached Miles. "You cant do this yourself silly!" She said. She pushed him down do he was sitting on the floor, and knelt in front of him. "Here, I'll have to use lube. Your penis is tiny, but its still bigger than the tube." She giggled as she said 'penis' and grabbed a bottle from under the counter. She squirted the cool gel inside the tube, and all over his semi soft dick. She then jammed his cock into the tube roughly. It didn't seem like it would fit, but suddenly there was a loud slurping sound as the tube popped onto his cock. It would remain tight even if he was soft, and would be unbearable if he was hard. His head stuck out the other side and was a dark red color. "There! That shouldn't have hurt too much!" She said, kissing his cheek playfully.

"Now, you can't go looking at other girls!" She said triumphantly. "And if you do anything naughty, I have a remote which inflates the tube. That way it'll hurt if you do anything naughty to yourself or me!" Her eyes seemed glazed over as she talked. "I know you'd NEVER think of being naughty... right my love?"

Pain flared throughout Miles as the sheath surrounded him and he almost blacked out. Stars danced in front of his vision and he needed to grab onto something, anything to keep himself from slumping over. It ended up being Audrey's shoulder that he had grabbed.

He looked down at his poor penis, and started hyperventilating as he saw the awful color of his head. "What have you? Oh my god..." He looked at her, fear overtaking him again. Just thinking about the amount of pain he would endure if she used the remote was unbearable. Plus, he had never really been good at keeping his tiny prick under control under the most normal of circumstances. Could he even go out like this? Did he dare it?

Miles decided he had to. He'd be subtle, but even the horrid, horrid pain would be worth getting away from Audrey. He closed his eyes, scared about what his actions might do to him, but knowing he still had to try.

And as long as he was trying. "Please, you don't need to do that. You know I'll be good. I've been good all morning, haven't I? And what if it's you that I look at. You wouldn't want me to be hurt for finding you attractive, right?"

Audrey considered this for a moment. "What, you're saying that you won't to make love to me in the mall bathroom or something?" She asked incredulously, "I know you love me, but I dont think public places are appropriate for that." Audrey thought a little more, looking pensive at the ceiling. "I guess if you don't want to wear the 'protector' we could just go at night when I won't worry about you being unfaithfull!" She leaned down, kissing his red swollen he'd with her soft puffy lips. "I know you can do it. I'll let you sit here and decide while I go change. She stood up, and left the bathoom.

Miles was torn. He needed to go, but he was afraid of what might happen. Maybe night was the better option, he thought to himself. He sat down on the toilet and thought for a bit.

Finally, he decided it was worth the risk. He had to try and get help. He put on the clothes, embarrassing as they were. He didn't even have any panties to put on this time. That's when he realized that she had just left the bathroom. She hadn't locked it. Did he dare open the door and try to escape? She probably still had the remote. No, he decided. He'll wait until they were at the mall.

Audrey threw on a slutty looking top and skirt. Her ass was almost showing, and she had massive amounts of cleavage
She was wearing neither a bra or panties, so her hard nipples poked through the shirt, and she would flash anyone if she bent over.
She skipped down the stairs, humming to herself. The remote was attached to the brim of her skirt, and had a large green button, as well as two small knobs, which would adjust the pressure. , if the button was pushed. She opened the doorway, and nearly fainted with excitement. "Oh my miles!" She said, dancing around him. "Your boobs look so cute! And this dress fits you perfectly!" She hugged him tightly, grinding her chest into her arms. "Shall we go baby?" She offered.

Miles was confused as Audrey hugged him. What did she mean that his boobs looked so cute? It was good that the comment distracted him because Audrey's outfit was quite becoming and penises weren't exactly known for being able to distinguish between slutty insane maniacs and other slutty women. Miles looked at the bathroom mirror for the first time. He had been avoiding it since he'd first entered the bathroom, too ashamed to look at the man who'd been sodomized last night. But now, he looked and saw...

Miles' eyes widened. The bra was padded and was definitely a push-up. Even a flat chested guy would have some perky little breasts wearing that thing. Oh, this was going to be so humiliating for him. At least, he swore, there was a chance at escape. Miles nodded. "Yeah, let's go..."

"I...I know, Audrey," he said, and he squeezed her hand, hoping that would help soothe the wound from not returning the affection. He knew he had to pretend, but he just couldn't bring himself to say something like that to her.

Miles swallowed, nervous at the plan ahead. He wondered how he would get someone's attention without alerting Audrey. He wondered how much it would hurt if she activated the device. He had no clue if there might be permanent damage either.

Miles floundered at the question. He...he knew he couldn't say it. He just didn't think he could do it without gagging. But he clearly had to say something.

"I...I haven't known you for as long as you've known me, Audrey. You just need to give me some time. You've been so...so...uh, kind to me so far. I'm sure, given time, I will..." he had to say it. His right hand gripped the passenger door tightly and almost turned white. "I'm sure I will love you soon."

Miles pushed against the car door, worried about what Audrey might do. "Audrey, I...I misspoke. I didn't mean to say that I don't love you...at all. I just meant that, compared to your love for me, mine sort of feels, you know, insignificant." He hoped this came out well. He could see the device on her and he feared her wrath.

"I do love you Audrey," he said with ease. Funny what fear can do for you. "It's just not as much as you love me yet. With each passing day, I'm loving you more and more. Soon, I will love you as much as you love me."

Back
Top Bottom