Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey kept feeding him drips of piss from her fingers. After a minute or two, she cuddled against his wet stomach, her hair sticking to the cloth of his top, and the sheets. She snuggled into him, breathing a sigh of relief. "I love you Miles..." she said breathily. A trickle of blood flowed out of his gaping asshole, mixing with a large puddle of lubricant, from the strapon, mixed with Audrey's own pussy juice.

Miles finally turned his head to the side and let the piss fall out of his mouth. He didn't dare spit it out, lest he be punished with something even worse. And he couldn't get it all out. Finally, he forced himself to swallow the rest of it. It burned on the way down.

Miles felt soaked all over and he didn't know what to do. Maybe if he just lay here for a while, it would all be over and she'd go.

[Yeah, you can leave so I can sit in the corner and hold myself for a while in terror[/i], Miles thought to himself, but he didn't dare say it. He thought about what he could say to make her go away, though.

"It's...it's nice," he finally croaked out. "I, um, I'm going to miss the sunshine though..." He didn't really think it would work. Nor had he any hope left. Not until he built up his willpower again. But he couldn't yet stop trying.

"Well we can still go outside silly!" She said, patting him playfully. "We can both dress up and go to the park! Or the mall! It'll be so much fun!" She smiled, crawling up, kissing him. Her lips tasted like piss and cum. "But I want to make tonight special..." she said sultrily. "Just you and me, together all night long... I want to make up for all those nights we missed, so what do you want to do next?"

Miles almost gagged on her kiss and he didn't kiss her back. Still, the idea of getting outside was like a dream come true. It's not like she could keep him from yelling for help when they were at the mall.

But when she asked what to do next, Miles couldn't help his next words. "Next?!" he yelped. Oh no, this was just the beginning? He could barely take the first assault. "Could--couldn't we just cuddle and sleep?" he asked, desperately. "Wouldn't that be...um, you know, romantic?"

Audrey's eyes lit up. "Of course we can cuddle baby!" She pulled put her phone and began typing on it. Some cute boyish moans could be heard, which sounded like miles's voice. She tapped the screen triumphantly, and smiled. Placing the phone down on the night stand next to the fleshlights. "There! Now everyone can see how much we love each other." She pulled down the sheets of the bed, a large damp puddle of blood and lube was below miles. "Here, crawl into bed and we can cuddle baby!" She began unlatching the large strapon, exposing her cute pink slit.

Miles became slightly frantic when he realized that she shared the video on the Internet. What other crazy psychos would see it and want him? Would she share him around? God, he hoped not. One crazy seemed bad enough.

He shifted and started to get into the bed. His fear heightened when he saw the blood that had leaked from his gaping anus. "Um, that...that seems like a lot," he said, practically shuddering between each word. In a way, he was glad that he was so numb up there. He knew he should be more scared than this, trying to escape and find a hospital. But his willpower was drained, and he just didn't think he'd make it four steps before being tackled.

He looked over and at Audrey and noticed her pink slit. In another lifetime, he'd have been thrilled, sleeping next to a pretty, naked girl. But it didn't even register as he shivered under the covers, facing away from Audrey.

Miles could feel her wet juices on his leg, and it didn't excite him in the least, no matter what his stupid cock was trying to tell him. In a way, he was glad for the cuddles. The alternatives seemed far, far worse. Maybe this would be his way to escape. Keep suggesting romantic things so she doesn't go crazy sex lady on him, and then get her to take him to the mall. He'd given up on the park idea. She could just take him to that in the dead of night. But a mall, well a mall would be populated. Then, he could escape.

Without thinking as he closed his eyes, he said, "goodnight, Audrey."

Miles heard her breathing even out and felt her stop humping his leg. She was asleep. He was, for a time, safe. He knew now was the time to escape, now the time to find the key to the room and run away, but he couldn't. Maybe it was the blood loss. Maybe it was the adrenaline finally abating. But he found he couldn't keep his eyes open. Before he could move, he was sound asleep as well.

Audrey slept soundly through the night, cuddling up to miles.

She awoke rely in the morning, slipping out of the bedroom, and into the sunlit hall outside his room. She crept downstairs, to make breakfast. She made toast sprinkled with cinnamon, and slices of oranges. She took two dark blue glasses, and filled one with water. The other, she placed on the floor, and squatted over it. A thin stream of pale yellow piss flowed into the cup, untill it was full. She picked up the warm cup, and took both glasses, as well as the plate of toast upstrairs. She unlocked, the door, and went inside, locking it again behind her. She placed both glasses and the plate on the empty sidetable. The smell of breakfast filled the room, replacing the smell of sweat and dried blood.

Miles awoke to the smell of cinnamon and citrus. Oh, thank God. He'd had a horrible nightmare, but it was finally over. He opened his eyes, and noticed two things immediately. First, his ass had stopped gaping but was extremely sore. Second, Audrey was staring at him with that smile on her face. He hadn't dreamt the whole thing.

"Ooooooh," he moaned, turning over so as not to face her. Then, he steadied himself. Today, he would act out the romance. Today, he might be able to get free. He plastered a smile on his face and turned back over in the bed. "Good morning, Audrey. Did you make me breakfast? That's so sweet."

"Of course I did! Id do anything for myou wonderfull boyfriend!" Audrey said, kissing him on his lips, as she handed him a plate. Her hair was a wild mess. Some stuck to her neck, and clumps were sticking together where the piss had dried.
She sat din on the bed next to him, drinking her glass of water
The warm glass she had made for him sat next to him on the end table., steaming slightly in the cool morning air. "How did you sleep my love?" She asked, pleasantly. As if in a cafe with a close friend.

Miles tried to return the kiss. He really did, but he just couldn't do it. Instead, he mirrored her, sitting up in the bed and picking up his glass. It was weirdly warm. Did she make some kind of tea? It did kind of look like a citrus herbal tea, and he did smell oranges.

"I guess I slept alright," Miles said, trying to make conversation with his kidnapper. "You?" He raised the cup to his lips and took a gulp.

Urine sprayed from his lips in a fine mist as he spit out the disgusting beverage. Only a matter of sheer will kept him from dropping the glass and getting himself covered in the stuff again. "Oh God!" he cried, his facade gone in the face of such disgust. "What the fuck?!"

"What? What? What's wrong?" Audrey dropped her glass, and rushed to miles side. Water poured from her cup all over the sheets. "Did I not make it string enough?" She asked, obviously concerned that something was wrong. "I try to drink lots of water so I can make a lot for you to drink, but if you prefer it stronger I could drink more tea and soda." She offered kindly, hoping to placate the obviously distraught boy.

Miles splattered. Strong enough? Oh no! He definitely didn't want to give her that impression. But could he do this? Could he drink it to play the loving boyfriend? He shuddered. Oh God, he'd have to. "No. No. No. Please, please don't make it stronger! I just, I thought it might be tea, that's all and was surprised. I..." he gritted his teeth and forced himself to say it. "I like it this way."

He grabbed the orange slices and toast. He'd need them both to get through this. He took a sip of the urine and then quickly pit down on the orange, trying not to gag as he swallowed. "See?" His stomach almost up chucked, but he kept it down.

Audrey smiled. "Oh! I'm glad you like it. I always have more when you finish! You gotta stay hydrated!" She stared at him while he ate, ignoring the gagging he made. Her pussy was starting to soak into the sheet below her. "May I have a sip?" She asked nervously. "I've never drank my own 'love water' but if you say it's ok..." she trailed off, blushing bright pink.

Miles saw a way to eliminate some of the awful liquid and practically shoved the cup at her. "Yes, please, you...you must try your love...juice...or whatever." He tried smiling at her, encouragingly. Please, for the love of God, he prayed, love it so much you'll want to finish it.

Audrey took a deep sip, and her eyes went wide in surprise. "Wow! I taste really good!" She took another small sip and handed it back to miles. Well over half the cup was full despite her tasting it. "Go on baby! You don't have to eat like a rabbit you know!" She reached over him and grabbed a piece of toast and two slices of orange, eating them ravenously.

Miles sighed, dejected, looking at the mostly full glass. He gritted his teeth for a second, thinking what to do. And he remembered how people on Fear Factor handled it. He grabbed another couple orange slices, then swallowed nervously.

He tipped the glass up and started guzzling down the urine. It was the most disgusting thing he'd ever done and he almost threw up twice, but it was finally down. He tossed the orange slices in his mouth and chewed vigorously, hoping the taste would dissipate. He was sadly wrong and he stomach rolled, unhappily.

Audrey's eyes lit up, and she smiled at him beaming. "I knew you would love it!" She snatched the glass from him. "Here! I'll make you more, I can tell you love it." She hopped off the bed and placed the glass on the floor, squatting on it. "I've been holding it in for 2 whole days, waiting for this." She admitted. "It hurt some, but Now it's so worth it, because I can show how much I love you!" A few pale golden drops dripped out of her urethra, falling into the glass.

Miles put his hands out in a desperate attempt to stop her. "No, no, stop! I mean, um, I can't have it too much. It will, uh, lose its specialness?" Miles was upset that he couldn't think on his feet better. He could only hope that her special brand of crazy would help him. Not that it had so far, but he hoped.

He needed to do something to distant her. Anything to keep her from peeing again. "So, what's the plans today?" he asked.

Audrey smiled and pissed in the cup filling it to the brim. She stood and handed it to him "oh, don't be silly. I'll always be special to you right?" She asked, nervously. "Well I need to check on your special hole to make sure you're not hurt. Then we have to do laundry and take a shower to clean off!"

Back
Top Bottom