Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Audrey could barely talk, still lost in pleasure. She stared unfocused at the wall, her legs splayed wildly in front of her, petting Miles head when he laid on her pillow. "Before you... before you..." she Began sobbing uncontrollably, hormoneS from her recent orgasm making her quite Emotional. "I might as well have not existed before you miles..." she said, Still sobbing quietly.

Miles was right, and now he thought he understood her, even if he didn't agree with what she did. He moved the pillow away and sat in Audrey's lap and held her tight. He put her hand on his chest, hoping that feeling his heart beat might calm her. He thought it would, because he did understand her, a lot actually. "It's okay. Its okay. I was lonely too."

"Y-you were?" She asked, Still sniffling. "B-But you have so many friends! And you were always doing things with them! How could you be lonely?" She choked back a sob, snuggling up to him closely, the steady pulsing rhythm of his heart beating through her hand. A few tears were visible in her eyes and on her cheeks, but the crying seemed to have subsided as quickly as it had came.

Miles shrugged, or tried to anyway, snuggled up as he was against her. "Yeah, friends. Friends I had to call to hang out with, but never called me. Nights alone as they went out with their girlfriends, but I couldn't be the odd wheel." He sighed. That sucked, but his current situation was still far worse. That didn't mean he didn't understand what loneliness could do to someone. He wiped the tears from her eyes and then settled back down next to her.

"I bet they don't even know I'm gone," he finally said.

Miles sighed and patted her arm. "Trust me, I know. I bet you'd know I was gone before the door to the house had even closed." He smiled sardonically. "But I guess I don't need to worry about them anymore. I suppose I won't see them ever again." His eyes closed, and he started to drift in and out of consciousness. He realized, belatedly, that he had no idea what time it was in his room, whether it was dinner time or bed time or still daytime. It was an odd sensation.

Miles' eyes drifted open at the question and he sat up. He looked at her with a weird expression on his face. "I...I just assumed you wouldn't want me too." He was suddenly not tired. This was a new, unexpected development, one he completely did not expect.

His mouth dropped. This made no sense. Or at least, no sense from a logical kidnapping perspective. He tested to see how far it would go. "And my classes? And see my parents?"

Miles put a hand on her knee. "I told you, Audrey. I'm not going away. I'm not going to run. Not--" He almost said 'not anymore,' but stopped himself. "I just assumed..." He didn't really know how to put it in a way that she could understand or that wouldn't make her angry.

"I guess I just assumed that I'd be locked in here forever, like you did last night. Which makes no sense since we went out today, obviously, but there's...uh...no logic in love?"

Miles lay on Audrey's breasts, somehow for the first time since being kidnapped actually relaxed. He didn't know what the future held, but it was considerably less frightening than it seemed just a few hours ago. He listened to her breathing for awhile, and held her. "We should go on a picnic tomorrow," he suddenly lyrics suggested.

Miles smiled, happy that he'd be getting outside again. "I hope I made you feel good," he said sleepily. "Thank you for that blow job." Before long, his eyes were closed, and he had fallen asleep. And no wonder, he'd had a massive day.

Miles awoke. He wasn't sure if it was the next morning or what the time was at all. He was still in Audrey's arms and it was strangely comforting. She'd stayed with him all night. He yawned and stretched. Laying on a woman's breasts all night was nice in theory, but he found that he had some cramps in his back, neck, and legs. He looked towards the open door of his room and saw light streaming in. Okay, he thought, daytime then.

A part of his mind told him that if he ran, she probably wouldn't catch him now. But it was a tiny part. He really didn't even notice it pushing him to do something. But, he did need to get up and pee, and, even sound asleep, Audrey had a grip on him like a vice. "Um, good morning," he said, trying to wake her gently.

Audrey Kept her arms wrapped around him, not letting go, even in sleep. She didn't wake, even when he shook her. She was out cold from the emotional highs and lows of the previous day, and Barely shifted when he shook her. Her legs were spread, with him sitting between them, her breasts slightly sore from where he had compressed them all night long.

Miles shook Audrey again and called her name softly. He refused to yell, but he needed to get up. He shook a third time to no avail. Giving up, he relaxed against her, squeezing his legs together tightly.

Miles lay there for about twenty minutes, his body aching, his need growing. He knew that he had to move soon or else he'd go crazy. He tried shaking Audrey again and calling her name to no avail. Finally, he thought of something else that might wake her up. He grabbed at Audrey's search and slowly lifted it up, exposing her breast. He hoped hers were sensitive because he wanted to wake her up. He lifted his head up and covered her nipple with his lips and started sucking it.

This wasn't having the intended effect Miles wanted. He'd hoped thaf she would wake up from his suckling, but it just seemed to make her dreams more vivid. He wondered if he should stop or continue. She did taste good and he loved the effect he had on her. But, he wasn't prepared to just be her little fuck toy. He still had a mind of his own. Even if he wouldn't escape, it wasn't his job to pleasure her.

He squirmed some more. And it's not like he had the time or the ability right now to do exactly what she wanted. He squirmed again. He needed to be able to get up soon. So, he swallowed his pride and assumed that she'd have to wake up eventually from his efforts and started sucking on he nipple again, the only part of her he could really reach as he was pinned against her.

Audrey squirmed in her sleep. She was having an extremely vivid dream of Her and Miles on the beach at sunset, He was wrapped in her arms, sucking at her breast. The setting sun was shining down on her, causing her to sweat, but she continued holding on. "Oh... Miles... Keep going... Miles.... I want to feel you inside me... I've been waiting for you.... Take my Innocence... I can't wait anymore." She shifted, leaning back in the sand.

In reality, she shifted a little, her grip still strong on Miles, but slumping to the floor a little, her legs twitching. Her words however, were clearly audible, if quiet.

Back
Top Bottom