Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting into trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Truth be told, I am a really nice person! I always do the right thing, ask how people are doing and how I might be able to help them. Talk to them if they needed somebody to talk to, I even stayed up for three hours til three in the morning just to give a roommate her bag after a party. Lieing is pretty much unheard of in my behavior. Even though I like to consider myself a good person, I REALLY like to cause trouble in an RP. Seriously, it is probably my favorite thing to RP when it comes to anything closely related to smut. But please, do take the time to either accept a plot, develop a plot with me and participate or do not contact me. Also, please no one liners! Details, plot, sounds, feelings, all of that jazz! Thankies!

I play females and females only, generally what I am looking for in an RP is . . .
-Blackmail
-Abuse
-Rape
-Being hunted
-Harassment
-Being dominated
-Warriors
-Taboo(S)
-Related content to the above
-Futa!

Things I don't want:
-Blood in sexual manners
-decapitation of ANYTHING that isn't hair is a no-no
-Fisting . . . and uh . . . yeah, footing. <(<_<)>
-Poo

It isn't much to go by, and for good reason! I am incredibly flexible when it comes to limits in an RP. As long as I get to stir up some trouble, pelt somebody with a slingshot and harrass them to a boiling point- we are better than butter! I prefer to RP on Skype and when it comes to RPing elsewhere, I also RP on Iwaku. Contact me if you are interested or have questions, cheers! (I am expecting people to not be completely dead animals and talk to me in OOC, at least a hi or something. :p)

UPDATE!

The following things are limits before you contact me!
-Only original content
-Please do not suggest that my characters have a family background of any kind.
-If you need to know if I am a guy or a girl in reality, I am not interested in RPing with you.

Bumper stickers! They are definitely interesting. To look at. Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom