Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa on female Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Shy.
I have been on this site for a little while now and I'm searching for new partner for futa on female RP.
I'm not really a demanding partner when it come to RP, I only expect you to post at least more that a one liner.

Here is a list of my Kink with some pairing and plot I'm craving for.

Huge Cock(12+)
Big Boobs
Big Ass
Breeding (or risk of impregnation)
Harem
Cum and creampie
Monster
Horsecock

Dislikes
Bloody
Vore
Fecal
Pissing

*= one I'm really craving for

Futa Azula x Harem
Azula is a shemale and a princess. And a princess gets what she want, no matter what. Even if it mean that what she want is you, on all four, taking her 12 inch cock balls deep as she use you as her toy. She has her way with Ty Lee, Mai, Katara, Toph.

Totally Spies

Futa Mandy x Clover and/or Alex and/or Sam

Naruto
1. Futa Hinata x Naruko

* 2. Futa Ino x harem
The birth rate in Konoha has been dropping these recent years and Tsunade recently found a sulution to this problem. Ino, who is a futanari, has powerful hormones and a incredibly fertile semen. She get the rank SS mission to impregnate the best konoichi in Konoha.

League of legends
1. Futa Tristana x Miss Forturne
Miss Fortune challenged Tristana in a one on one and realized that it was more that she bargained for. She lose and Tristana choose to take her as her price for winning the duel. She got a huge rocket in her trouser and she intent to unload it.
Kink for this one: Oversized cock(14inch), Lot of cum, huge boobs, creampie

2. Futa Leona x Virgin Female Champion
Leona show them what hard engage means.
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2017553
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1816065

3. Futa Lux x Katarina
Katarina spies on Lux to get a proof that she ain't that innocent and find it out the hard way.
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2026645

Bleach
*1. Futa Chizuru x Harem
Chiruzu get possessed by a nasty Hollow, giving her the chance to realized her deepest fantasy as it alter her body and her mind. She grow a huge horse cock of 18 inches with a huge pair of fertile corrupted semen, as it set her mind on raping and breeding all the female she can find. Of course, she start of with her biggest crush, Inoue Orihime.

Fairy Tail
1. Lucy x Futa Harem
Lucy get too drunk during festivity following the victory against Tartaros and sleep with Cana, who happened to be a futanari. As she wake up, she
find out that she gave her virginity to Cana, but also, the futa in question tell her that she is now addicted to futanari cum, since once you taste it, you will instantly become addicted to it. Also, she will now be super weak against futanari's pheromones, meaning that she will turn into a slut in heat whenever she come close to a futanari. And it appear there is more futa in the guild that one would expect.
Pairing and kink for the encounter:
-Lucy x Futa Levy
Twin Cocks(12inch), Double Penetration, Facial
-Lucy x Futa Erza
Horse cock(20inch), Domination, Rough Sex
-Lucy x Futa Wendy
Monster cock(16inch), Futa with Balls, Impregnation
-Lucy x Futa Lissanna
Dog cock(11inch), Knotting, Cock Enlargement
-Lucy x Futa Juvia
Big cock(10inch), Excessive cum, Inflation
-Lucy x Futa Mirajane
Demon cock(14inch), Anal, Cock Enlargement

I'm also open to more idea, so just PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom