Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something dark, deviant and delicious. (FxF Bondage/Submission))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something Deliciously Dark.

Welcome to my devious lair, look out for the web. I'm Lady Arachnia, or Syd, depending on what you prefer and just like the title says I'm after the darker role-plays. So, a little information about me first then, I'm British, I'm Female and I'm twenty six. I've role played for many years now and role-playing is a favourite hobby of mine. That being said I always love to try new things and I get bored of the same old routine over and over again. I don't mind normal vanilla erp from time to time when it fits the scene but too much of it does tend to tire me. I want a role-play that descends beyond the bounds of the vanilla and in to the darker underbelly of rp where domination, abuse, rape and bondage lurks. Horror is my wife and I want to see characters forced in to horrible situations and have to struggle just to keep going. I genuinely want realistic role-plays that don't have a a lovey dovey theme to them, I want good quality writing that really gives me goosebumps.

I am hoping to get a few role-plays going in which I get to play both a dom and a sub, I usually get bogged down with sumissives and while I love being the dom I do like getting to play a sub from time to time so I'd welcome any dominant women out their to bare their teeth for me.

I am happy to RP over either Aim, Threads or Pms
To add me on Aim my name is Lady_Sidney

The Kinks

Right, let me throw a few kinks at you that particularly appeal to me. This isn't every kink I like but just a few.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape.

Public Scenes - If a character is forced out and about dressed like the slut they are then I love it. I also love characters being made to perform or just being beaten where wandering eyes lurk.

Humiliation - One of my favourites, from characters being reminded of how far they have fallen to being bent over the knee and spanked.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters
- I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress. I hate virgin helpless princesses and innocent little flowers, they just do nothing for me.

Limits

The only hard limit that I can think of is scat, none of that. There may be more but none are at the top of my mind.

Settings

Overwatch

Demons

Vampires - Big scary evil vampires, not the soppy romantic kind.

Werewolves

Dungeons & Dragons - (Especially Drow)

Spider Hybrids

League of Legends

A Game Of Thrones.

Mass Effect

World Of Darkness

Star Wars

Supernatural Monster Hunters

Post Apocalyptic. (Either realistic or not. It could be in a world similar to Borderands and Rage, with a group of bandits kidnapping survivors. Or it could be a more realistic setting with zombies or so on)

Game show. (Some form of game show where people are forced to enter to compete against one another, losing a round can have serious consequences)

Elder Scrolls - (there's so much we could do within this setting)

The 100

Steam Punk

Your Setting

Closing Notes

Honestly what really interests me is some one who messages with a few ideas they had in mind. Don't just say "Do you want to do a demon rp?" Tell me what you might have in mind, what position you prefer to play and maybe an idea for a character you had. I tend to get a few messages but if they're short and bland I really struggle to find myself interested in them. Please, just put a moments thought in to it and entice me and you will have a good long term role-player willing to return that in kind through posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom