Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Idea Type Thingies (Added Idea 6!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I figured I'd better make a thread with some of my own plot ideas that maybe I could share with other people? Worth a try, anyway. First off, here's my F-List for those who haven't seen it. Please do take a look and see if we're, you know, compatible.

I prefer to write in first person but would happily do third if you need me to. I prefer to write in the forum, but e-mail and PM are also possibilities. I'll write normally one to three paragraphs depending on what's needed and am pretty good at English, so ideally a partner I write with would be similar. Anyway, if you want to know more just send me a PM, and if you're interested in anything send me a PM and let me know what you liked or what ideas you might have!!

(1) Corrupting Seduction - I'm an average girl in an average world. A decent job, a decent apartment, but a very lacking social life. I end up getting onto a website to find a date and maybe some romance, and end up setting up a date with you! What I don't know is that you're going to take this farm girl on a slow journey into debauchery. With a firm personality and playing on my innocence, you'll start with simple commands that give you more and more control before pushing me to see just how far you can really take me. ---This can be MxF or I'd consider FxF depending on the writer. Be aware I'm not LGBT by nature (although maybe curious) so there would be an added challenge there for the female to get me to be willing to go further with her. (Currently booked up)

(2) Vault Life - I grew up in a small fallout shelter with my parents and a few other families. An illness strikes and I just manage to escape before I fall victim to it as the other families do. Escaping out into the post-apocalyptic wasteland with just my wits and a few supplies, I'm ill-equipped for the reality that faces me - a world where men are strong and in command and women serve and please, whether they wish to or not. ----This would have to have some world-building, obviously, but that could be worked out. It could also probably work for a more barbarian kinda setting, I suppose. This would be just a MxF.

(3) Summer Camp - I'm a 17 or 18 year old going to summer camp the same as I had every year since I was twelve. What I didn't know was that the year before, I had caught the attention of one of the locals, and this year he was ready for me. I left one morning for the treasure hunt in the woods with my map and compass, but I wouldn't be making it back to camp. ----Who the local is or what they want have planned is entirely up to you. I have no real control over this scenario and don't want it. :O) Surprise me. Be devious. This could theoretically be a MxF or FxF, but again the challenge would be harder for the female since I don't really go that way normally. If you have questions or ideas, let me know! (Currently booked up)

(4) Tutoring - I'd be a college student in this one, around 19 or 20 probably. In order to help pay for college, I offer tutoring and one of the wealthy students on campus hires me. I can't imagine what you would need tutoring for, since you have money and always get good grades, but it's the kind of income I can't turn down. What I don't know is that my life will change completely the first time I arrive and step through your door. ---Again, how this plays out is very much up to you. You're a young man with limitless income. You could have like a high-tech dungeon under your house, a separate home where you keep more than one girl, or anything else really. You're the dominant. You're the kidnapper. You're in charge. :O) This is another that could be MxF or FxF. Usual notes on women apply.

(5) The Interrogation - You've spent years working for a white slaver organization. You capture girls, train them, and then turn them over for a very tidy profit. Normally, you take the time to fully investigate a target before capturing her, but your experience led you to be lax. When you capture my sister, you forgot to note my six years of intense military experience. I've managed to track you down and ambush you, securing you in a remote warehouse in order to interrogate you and find out where my sister is. I made a mistake as well, though. I didn't count on you being able to pick the handcuffs you were placed in, and didn't realize you were just playing along until you could flip our roles.

(6) Virtual Kidnapping - Virtual Reality has become all the rage. It allows for full immersion into any world imaginable. Popular for vacations or just the occasional game, it's taken the world by storm. Krista was thrilled when she finally saved up enough money to get her own immersion kit. She mainly uses it to experience stories or to play basic games, but it's enough for her.

What happens, though, when someone intercepts her signal? What happens if rather than being placed into a harmless virtual fantasy book she finds herself in a setting far, far beyond her control or creation? Can she maintain her sanity? Can she ever escape?
----------------------
So anyway those are some kinda starter ideas. Of course, I'd love to hear anything you have in mind for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom