Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Female Partner ~ [Para]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWeatherford

Down to earth, shooting for the moon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good evening reader, if you entered here, you might be looking for a male to roleplay with, and that's why I am here for. So take a minute to read those lines :D

~~The Person behind the Name~~

So, A little about me first. I’m a French man, aged 18. I live near Paris and I do computer science studies. I’ve been roleplaying for a few years now, and I’ve never regretted that I started doing that. I’m always having as much fun as I can, and I really enjoy what I do.
When I reply, I will reply at least a paragraph, more if I think I need to. When I roleplay, I roleplay mostly with the third person. As for replies, you can expect from me at least one reply a day, but it totally depends on the time I have free each day.
I usually play males but i can occasionally play females or futas if needed for the sake of the story or for the RP itself.
I can also play multiple characters.​

~~Roleplay Guidelines, Rules and Pairings~~

As said upper, I mostly reply between 4 sentences and one, two, three or more paragraph, depending on how much I have to say. Grammatically correct sentences will be required if you want to roleplay with me. As for percentage of plot and story, I can do with any my partner want/need. It's more your preference, just let me know.

I will Roleplay on these mediums: private messages, threads, E-mail. (Occasionnally over YIM and Skype)

For the kinks : There's a F-List for myself and my main character.

As for the pairings, I can do pretty much any you want, one of your idea or one of my actual envies list, which is down below. I'm more than willing to listen to any pairing. I'll play submissive or dominant or in between, though I personally enjoy more playing submissive (especially since I rarely play submissive.)

Pairings :
  • Rich household member x Servant (genders are open for discussion)
  • Rich Female x Male manservant
  • Human x Mythical Being (vise-verse)
  • Human Male x Mermaid
  • Merman x Human Female
  • Fairy x Human (Genders up for discussion)
  • Character of your choice x Forest Nymph
  • Prince x Servant/ Mythical Being (ex. mermaid) / Mythical Being Servant
  • Royalty x Non-Royalty
  • Bride x Best man
  • Bride x Bride's Maid
  • Brother x Sister
  • Master x Slave
  • Stripper x Client
  • Stripper x Stripper
  • Teacher/Professor/Principal x Student
  • Whore x Customer
  • Test Subject x Test Subject
  • Researcher x Test Subject
  • Boss x Employee
  • Sci-fi Soldier x Alien
  • Father/babysitter
  • Boyfriend/girlfriends younger sister
  • Boss/employee
  • Father/daughters friend
  • Girlfriend/boyfriend younger brother
  • Group rp (with other F and/or M).

As said, I am open to your ideas !

(But I’m open minded)

I will add more as I think of them or if they're suggested and sound interesting. As for plots, I prefer to think them in a brainstorm with my partner, so just shoot me a message !

CRAVING :​

AgePlay
Pregnancy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom