Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Tamer - Xeno's Vanilla Plots and Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

archonxeno

Super-Earth
Welcome​

It is not my intention to beaat around the bush, so let's get right down to the important things, hm?

Who am I?

A fair enough question, I suppose. I am ArchonXeno, a college age American male. I'm a switch, though I often get submissive cravings more than dominant (but will happily dom the hell out of your characters no matter what). My availability on this site is rather unpredictable, though now that summer is coming I may have more opportunities to check in. Or I'll be even more busy. One never can tell. I'm a fairly literate writer, if you can't tell, and prefer my partners to provide a paragraph or two at minimum, with exceptions if the story is currently at a place where that isn't possible. These plots are more plot than smut!

This is a perfectly brand new request thread, reworked and pretty just for you.

Moving on!

Desires & Kinks

I have an F-list that will cover most questions, I do believe, but I'll also talk a bit here. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: the F-list is my generic character, who typically plays a dominant role in my kinkier RPs (which can be requested from this request thread instead!), so some things listed on there would not be appropriate for a strictly vanilla roleplay, nor do I have any kinks that simply must be included.

However, recently I'm into including sexual things that aren't intercourse. Handjobs, fingering, oral. Yes please. Especially in the context of a basic, new, plain, modern relationship. Working up to the sex with some sexually tense scenarios like kissing or handjobs or him going down on her make it soo much more fun in my book.

I'm also a fan of these settings:

Science Fiction
Steampunk
Fantasy
Modern
Historical
Post-Apocalyptic (sometimes)

Plottings & Ideas

The Treaty

The fall of the civilization of the elves was swift and sudden. It began asa small portion of their population discovered darker reaches of magic than ever before considered, and began to dabble with them. The magic corrupted them, turning them dark and corrupted. They used their power to corrupt the people, and very little could stop them. They overwhelmed the palace and killed the king and queen. What remained of the Imperial Legions of the Elves secured the heir, a young elven prince, and fled to the Emerald Spire, a fortress-palace in the forests near the human-elf border. Once the Legion and what remained of the free elves were secure there, in a small remaining colony, defended by the powerful ancient magic of the Spire, they made the journey to the human capital, where a treaty was made. In 20 years time, the human princess, then only two years of age, would wed the elven prince, and the combined armies of elf and human would march on the dark elves and reclaim the elven homeland. Their marriage would be first done in elven custom, at the Spire, then in human custom a their capitol, and the army would march from there.

But the human king kept this arrangement secret from his daughter, and, shortly after her twenty-second birthday, sent her on a "diplomatic mission" to the Spire.

I'd like her to start to like the prince and fall in love with him before she discovers the treaty, and then be mad at him for not telling her (though he'd probably just assume she knew, and let it slip later). I don't know how it'll work out in the end, to be honest.

Steampunk Genius

My character is the brilliant CEO and lead developer of England's biggest technology corporation in a steampunk universe. Recently, however, he has decided that he needs an assistant to help him in the workplace and with his projects. Your character is one of the many qualified technicians that apply, as mine is known for promoting women in the workplace, unlike many technology firms. She is hired, and they begin to work together, while also becoming close.

I'm envisioning her being his "work date" to opening galas, exhibits, opening ceremonies, etc, and that they both start to develop feelings. I'd really like her to get jealous or possessive because of the women who try to seduce him because they know he's wealthy. Smut would not happen for a while in this one.

Dangerous

MC would be a computer hacker, though definitely not your stereotypical nerd who fits that image - he works for the Mafia in the city, and therefore is also physically strong and dangerous. But he's also young. Like. High-school young. And so he has to keep up appearances, attend classes, be social, etc. And date? Your character could be whatever kind of girl you like to play. Cute nerd? Sexy cheerleader? Whoever you play, how much will she find out? And what happens if/when she does?

Simulate

My character works for the corporation trying to save the world. In 2073, the world is falling apart. Most of Europe is in rioting chaos as human greed and immorality overwhelm logic and good nature, with it becoming every human being for themselves. The United States is on the verge of collapse, and Epsilon Industries has begun to activate its undercover initiative - the Revelation Project. The investors and leaders in the company believe it can save mankind - a series of devices, networks, and interfaces that would place all of humanity in a simulated world, where they would be reconditioned with good morals and sound logic. Of course, first there have to be tests.

Your character is Subject #23 - Morality Simulation, one of the subjects under my character's division. Raised in the simulated world and now just over 18, your character supposedly has an improved sense of right and wrong, good and evil, and her experiences in her world have developed her to believe that good will always prevail. My character is tasked with entering her simulation, interacting, and then beginning extraction, as he too is a product of simulation - the Logic Simulation. The planning committee, however, neglected to consider that the logic and morality of the Revelation Project might not agree, and forgot that even logical humans can fall in love

(cliche, I know, but hopefully interesting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom