Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anc's Request Thread (fandoms and originals, ff and mf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancityle

Moon
I'm going to get something a bit more detailed up soon, but for now you guys get this little request thread!

I play mostly females but can be talked in to playing a male for the right plot. I have a preference for F/F plots, but I'm open to the occasional M/F plot. (I'm curious about playing opposite a woman with a penis - be they trans or intersex whatever. I'm not comfortable with the word "futa" so please don't approach me using it.) I'm new to roleplaying but not to writing in general and I imagine that I can offer replies that are at least somewhat decent. When it comes to smut/plot, I can't really come up with numbers - I just tend to go with whatever flows best with the plot. I would prefer long term roleplays, but I'm also open to short term ones. I would greatly prefer to use threads rather than PMs.

Kinks:
  • Rough sex (biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, etc)
  • Pregnancy/pregnancy risk
  • Outdoor/semi-public sex
  • Oral sex
  • Sex in places other than beds - showers, couches, counters, whatever
  • Dirty talk
  • Girls with dominant personalities who submit in bed

Limits:
  • Noncon
  • Toiletplay
  • Abuse/Torture
  • Anal Play

Ideas:
  • something set in the zombie apocalypse - maybe two people who meet towards the beginning and have to work together/with their group to survive
  • Vampire/Human or Vampire/Vampire (I'd actually love to twist the Twilight vampires in to something less sparkly and do a Jasper x Newborn Vamp roleplay)
  • Cop/Crime Victim. Fleeing from their assailant, the victim runs in to the cop, who personally makes it their goal to ensure the victim's safety. Protection goes in to love and lust.
  • Best friends turned lovers
  • Older brother/younger sister incest plot. I don't have anything specific in mind but I'm picturing something comfortable/natural to the two like they've always been really close their whole life rather than something sudden or force being involved.
  • Exes who realize they're still in love with each other several years after they finally cut each other off.
  • The lesbian with a thing for straight girls and her "straight" friend.

Fandoms:
  • Walking Dead - Daryl/Carol, Maggie/Glenn, Rosita/Tara, Maggie/Tara, Tara/OC
  • Fear the Walking Dead - Alicia/Ofelia, Alicia/female OC
  • The 100 - I literally ship any combination of Clarke/Octavia/Raven, and I love Clarke/Lexa, maybe Lexa/Costia (new Commander/pre-conclave Lexa and the woman she swore would be the love of her life). Maybe something set before the events of the show; involving the grounders or maybe on the Ark?
  • Twilight - with more vampirey vamps and not caring about Bella and Edward. Jasper/Newborn (before meeting Alice/she doesn't exist), older Seth/Imprint, Leah/Jacob (No Renesmee)
  • Harry Potter - I generally work with OCs in the HP universe but I might be willing do do canon characters, whatever era
  • Pokemon - Like HP I generally work with OCs but I'm down for certain canons or canon/oc pairings
  • Hunger Games - Katniss/Peeta, Katniss/Gale, Finnick/Annie, Victor/Victor, Victor/Capitolite

Anyways I'll expand on plots and make this more interesting to look at eventually. PM me if anything's interested - if all you do is say "do you want to roleplay?" or "look at my request thread" you won't get a reply from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom