Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Hello members, I am Jacky, a young male.. I am looking for dirty-minded and kinky females. I like Taboo, Milf, CFNM, cum, pantyhose, stockings, worshipping, teasing, masturbation instruction, ass worship, leg worship and l have a few likes too.. I like e-mailing about them..

I like roleplaying about different kinky situations.. Sometimes I learn new things and this make me excited much.. I like playing embarassed, shy but tricky and horny male in roleplays.. l have many pictures and gifs in my pc, I use them in roleplays... l have a few roleplay ideas..

Swollen balls: He has an illness about his balls.. They are getting swollen and aching.. They go to doctor and after examination doctor tells that he should masturbate and relief his balls.. Doctor tells it can be many times in day.. He does this a few times and He needs sleep much.. while sleeping his balls are swollen again.. and maybe while sleeping she can help him..

Photo Session : Family give him a present for his birthday.. And This is a camera.. He is very glad to have this camera because he wants it for a long time.. He uses his camera for everything.. He attends a photograph course too.. And He want to trick her.. He tells that he has a project and he should take photos of someone.. But complain that he cant find anybody.. He asks her to help. And she is helpful and want to be volunteer for his project..

Car : They are going to a wedding and they have a small car.. Dad is driving car, his sister is sitting front seat and He is sitting back seat.. Also there are a few things on back seat.. And she has to sit.. in his lap all the way.. He feels her buttocks in his lap.. around his cock.. And because of the road, they are shaking in the car.. and her shaking is pressing his belly and he doesnt know how long he can hold himself.. And he tries to use this situation and blow her neck.. Try to comfort her.. Dad and his sister are front seat.. and they are on back seat.. Kinky ?

Visitors : They have visitors, they are aunty and her husband. They will stay a few days. Son is curious about what they are doing at nights. He walks to their room, and door is opened. He watches them secretly. And then he hears his moms voice or he feels her touch on his shoulder. She catches him, his hand is in his pyjama, touching his cock. He is shocked, embarrassed and in trouble.

Money Passion : Son uses a well-equipment mobile phone.. Mom sees that he spends a lot of time with his mobile phone.. especially when he is with mom.. She wonder why he is using it much.. She tries to find this and in a situation she grabs his phone and look.. And now she know his secret.. she sees that he is taking moms photos (Legs, Tits, Ass, while sleeping or sitting) and selling them in return money.. She reads his messages.. When she tell him why ? He try to trick her and tell her that he will buy a present for her and need some money.. She are working somewhere and he tells that he can earn much than her.. She doesnt believe this and he wants to prove it to her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom