Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum Fetish Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Hello dear members. I am Jacky, male, 24. I have cum fetish and taboo fetish. And l would like to roleplay about them.. I would like to play a boy who can cum many times and produce much sperm.. I hope there are females who like sperm and want to play.. I tried to set up a few scenario.. If you like sperm we can set up new one too..

Face solution : She reads that sperm is helpful for face and skin.. And she start using dad's sperm as solution.. But it is not enough and she needs more cum.. So she wants him to learn this.. One day she tells him that she needs to search something on his pc.. And she opens a site about sperm solution and leave it opened.. After she finishes using his pc, he checks it and see that there is a page about sperm solution..

Swollen balls: He has an illness about his balls.. They are getting swollen and aching.. They go to doctor and after examination doctor tells that he should masturbate and relief his balls.. Doctor tells it can be many times in day.. and tell her to help him as mush as she can..

Tribute Photos: She is addicted of tribute.. She has some hot milf friends and has many photos of them.. She wants their photos to be tributed.. But she can need a cum tributer for her..

Sperm on food and in drinks : He loves cumming and masturbates every free time.. He is into taboo and he imagine mom always.. He starts preparing some meals for her.. And as mayonnaise he puts his sperm in her food.. And watches how she eats them.. Some days he prepares coffee for mom and coffee needs some cream.. Hmm of course he spurts in her coffee and use it as cream.. But she can see him and learn what he has done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom