Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Let Me Down Odd Title Meant To Draw Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoElmo095

Meteorite
So uh high. So if your reading this right now, it means My title didn't let me down! So hi, I'm Elmo, but not that red freak from the TV he's a copy cat! I'm the Real Elmo. Anyhoo, I'm not going to bore you for too long with rules and stipulations about what I expect from you because when it come to mee I'm a rather simple person. All I want from you is for you to participate. Simple right? Now you might be thinking "Participate? Well what do you mean by that?" Well allow me to explain.

When I say I ant you to participate it's rather simple. Too many times have a started an RP with someone who just wants to come along for the ride and let me take care of all the creative bits, you know the meat of the story. I don't like that, I want my partner to have as much say in the story as I do, so when I say participate I want you to throw out those idea's I know you have swirling around in that noggin of yours ^__^

SO basically, I'm going to start off simple on this sight at first and I'm going to try and just get one idea rolling. I've been nursing this idea for a story for a couple month's now and now that I'm finally able to RP again I wanted to see where I could go with it. So uh, here it is . . .

One Last Note: Emilly Wilkerson was only 17 when she got the news that would change her whole life. She was dying and the doctors only gave her 6 month's to live. But instead of just giving up and waiting to die, she ecided she needed to do something before she left. She needed to leave something behind, and with the help of the make a wish foundation she would get that chance. Emilly wanted to make an album, but not just any album. She wanted to make an album for her deaf sister. She wanted to leave something behind of herself to give her sister a chance to experience music. However it wouldn't be that easy. [_____], one of the most talented artists in the buisness, is now tasked with helping Emilly with making her album. And they are not too happy about it.

So that is kind of just a teaser for now, their is alot more to this and if it peaks anyones interest Feel free to hit me up with a PM. Anyhoo if you made it this far thank you for your time! ^__^

If there is anything I left out that you think I should include in this please let me know . . . I'm really rusty at this whole thing as it's been a while sense I RP'd^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom