Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Hello members, I am Jacky, a young male.. I am looking for dirty-minded and kinky females. I like Taboo, Milf, CFNM, cum, pantyhose, stockings, worshipping, teasing, masturbation instruction, ass worship, leg worship and l have a few likes too.. I like e-mailing about them..

I like roleplaying about different kinky situations.. Sometimes I learn new things and this make me excited much.. I like playing embarassed, shy but tricky and horny male in roleplays.. l have many pictures and gifs in my pc, I use them in roleplays... l have a few roleplay ideas..

Swollen balls: I have an illness about my balls.. They are getting swollen and aching.. We go to doctor and after examination doctor tells that l should masturbate and relief my balls.. Doctor tells it can be many times in day.. I do this a few times and l need sleep much.. while sleeping my balls are swollen again.. and maybe while sleeping you can help me..

Photo Session : Family give me a present for my birthday.. And This is a camera.. I am very glad to have this camera because l want it for a long time.. I use my camera for everything.. I attend a photograph course too.. And l want to trick you.. I tell that l have a project and l should take photos of someone.. But complain that l cant find anybody.. And you are helpful and want to be volunteer for my project..

Car : We are going to a wedding and we have a small car.. Dad is driving car, his sister is sitting front seat and l am sitting back seat.. Also there are a few things on back seat.. And you have to sit.. in my lap all the way.. I feel your buttocks in my lap.. around my cock.. And because of the road, we are shaking in the car.. and your shaking is pressing my belly and l dont know how long l can hold.. And I try to use this situation and blow your neck.. Try to comfort you.. Dad and his sister are front seat.. and we are on back seat.. Kinky ?

Visitors : We have visitors, they are aunty and her husband. They will stay a few days. I am curious about what they are doing at nights. I walk to their room, and door is opened. I watch them secretly. And then I hear your voice or I feel your touch on my shoulder. You catch me, my hand is in my pyjama, touching my cock. I am shocked, embarrassed and in trouble.

Money Passion : I use a well-equipment mobile phone.. You see that l spend a lot of time with my mobile phone.. especially when l am with you.. You wonder why l am using it much.. You try to find this and in a situationi you grab my phone and look.. And now you know my secret.. you see that l am taking your photos (Legs, Tits, Ass, while sleeping or sitting) and selling them in return money.. You read my messages.. When you tell me why ? I try to trick you and tell you that I will buy a present for you and need some money.. You are working somewhere and I tell that l can earn much than you.. You dont believe this and l want to prove it to you..

I have many ideas and if you are interested please write me, send me a pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom