Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy; Medieval, Sci-fi and in-betweens. Stories to be build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjahund

Planetoid
Stories. I'd like to build them and tell them together with you. Whether it's short-term roleplays or long-term, I adore them. With vacation having come and given me a good break, I'd love to fill parts of the Summer with great stories - adventure, fights, romance, exploration and of course sex. I like most things when it comes to scenes and scenarios. I like real characters, not just characters that bend over all the time without doing much. I'd be looking to play male characters, with you the female ones.

I'm from Europe, though I'm online often these days, and can go late, so it's not an issue to play with people from the other side of the world (usually). I got plenty of experience when it comes to actual roleplaying and consider myself good with details and being innovative to come up with plots and twists.

So! I'm looking for a partner that likes doing roleplays - whether it's short term, long term, one RP or we have a few we jump between, I'm on board. I don't expect you to have a master degree in English, but at least know the difference between your and you're and when to capitalize letters.

I can play dominant, submissive or switch characters. I don't mind doing either of them. I do like to change things up every now and then.

What don't I like? The usual. I don't like the shy, timid and quiet characters. Nor short ones. (Unless they're a dwarf / gnome sort of thing!) They're boring, quite frankly. I like chatty, adventurous, evil or good ones that stand out. Tall women? Cool! Powerful ones? Nice! Ones that behave like a proper lady? Oh yes.

Settings would be the next thing to put up. I like the following ones, though if it's not on the list, feel free to ask.
World of Warcraft
Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Dragon Age
Forgotten Realms
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Naruto

And probably a few others I've forgotten.

When it comes to kinks, I consider myself open minded, though my kinks aren't extreme. My favorites would be anal, clothed sex, chance of being caught, female superiors.

When roleplaying, I'd like to use Skype as an instant messenger.

If any interest, just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom