Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whisper Your Ideas to Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone. My name is Whisper. This is my first adult role-playing site and my first request thread. That said, I have over a dozen years of experience in various other forms of RP, including a heavy background in forum RP.

This request thread is a work in progress. I will bump as I add to it.

How I Write​

I prefer to write over PMs or Threads, and will not be doing IM or email RPs. I'm sorry, but I very much want to keep my RPs on the forum only. Additionally, while I tend to write 2 to 3 paragraphs in each post, each story is a bit different and requires a different touch. Sometimes, a post needs to be really long to convey something. Sometimes, I just need a sentence or two because I really need your reaction to something. I'm not about to put any requirements on post length here because that takes away from the creativeness of our RP. One things I hate, for example, is unnecessary padding in a post just to make it long. The sign of a good writer is saying exactly what he/she needs to, no more and no less.

Look, I'm on Blue Moon because it's an adult site. If I wanted non-adult scenes, I'd do it somewhere else. I'm not saying hit me with tons of smut and nothing else. Obviously, different plots require different touches. The action/adventure plot may only have the occasional smut. The bimbo thread will most likely be primarily smut. I'll do it all in any percentage. That's half the fun of RP, testing different scenarios with different levels of smut/violence/action/romance/etc. I don't want to give you a hard and fast rule (like 60/40) because there shouldn't be one. It should be dictated by the story. And, let's face it, sometimes you just want to do 100% smut after a really bad day at work.

What I Write​

My username is Whisper Twice. I chose it because sometimes, when someone whispers something to you that's either very compelling, very naughty, or very sexy, you just want to say "what?" purely so they'll whisper it to you again. I take RP requests the same way. Do you have a craving? Do you have a kink that others just won't try? Do you have a story that desperately needs to be put down on paper? Send me a PM. Let's talk. Whisper it to me. I'd love to do that with you. I'm here to experiment. I'm here to stretch my RP muscles. Help me do that.

I'm not going to give a list of pairings because it would be practically infinite. I'm open for anything, as I said. Would it really help you to hear that I want romance or incest or ageplay or transformations? Sure, but that list would get long really quick and would be quite overwhelming

Instead, here's my F-List. Please note that a few RPs have turned some of my no's into maybe's, and occassionally yes's or fave's. So, please don't hesitate to ask.

The one thing I'll generally turn down are fandoms. I'd love to do something original with you, create our own setting, or even tweak a already available setting. But, I don't want to play Castiel, I want to play my own version of an angel. I don't want to play Harry Potter, I want to play my own version of a teenage wizard.

Now comes the time where people generally list their plots. I'm not going to do this. I find that people zero in on them and then brainstorming becomes hard. Let's do this instead. Let me tell you about situations that I find irresistible, regardless of what kind of plot they're in.

I love a taboo relationship, generally one where a character has power over the other. Teachers seducing their students, mothers and sons in a incestuous embrace. Or the darker plays, with enslavement and pet play involved. I'll most likely never be able to turn down a Daddy/Daughter relationship, even if it's not incestuous.

I love to have my dominant characters get seduced and convinced to take control. For example, the strong man is seduced by the woman at first, but when he finally gives in and takes control, he turns around and is the one to take her and make her his.

I love transformations, whether they are psychological (such as mind break, slutification/bimbofication, etc) or physical (gender transformation, animal transformation, bimbofication, etc). To me, the method doesn't matter. Be creative. Magic, technology, surgery, hypnosis? Let's have fun with it.

So, come send me a PM. Tell me what you're really craving. Let's craft a story together. Let's make it good, make it fun, and have fun while doing it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bump! Added a bit about whispering your ideas to me. I'm always happy to listen to your plot cravings and will help satisfy them if I can.

Achievement Unlocked: Chat Goer. Here is your free bump.

Achievement Unlocked: Trained under the waterfall. Yeah, you know what you did.

A bump for a talented, considerate, and wonderful writing partner! If you haven't already, you should ask to write with him.

I would love to hear your thoughts, your cravings. Any plots in your head that others just won't do with you? Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom