Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whether You Want Your RP Long or Short, to be Dom or Sub, Cum for All! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteSenpai

Big Weeb Energy Surges
Hi and Hello!
Nice to meet you my potential roleplay playmate! Or partner, whichever one you prefer. Before I continue any further, forgive me for my pun in the title. Just thought it would be enough to attract the more "unique" people. Anyways, my name is YourFavoriteSenpai, you'll understand why I chose my username soon enough. Just kidding, glad you came to the right place! (No pun intended) Any-who, enough for the intros. Time for the boring part. Ugh, I know. But even the weirdest guys have standards. Don't worry, I'll make this quick and painless.

RULES
1) I'm fine with any kinks you have as long as they don't involve any sort of liquid coming from the body that isn't sweat or cum. That means no blood, piss, or crap.
2) No eating of the flesh. Sure, I get it, "eating" in terms of ass or pussy is okay, but no eating of chunks of my body or your body is okay.
2.5) Forgot to put this in, I don't want pregnancies unless they are not involving your character
3) Be interesting. I don't mind playing any role but one liners are just a nono. One paragraph minimum. By the way, once you're done reading this, tell me your favorite type of food in a pm. Just so that I could know that you've read this. ^_^
4) Wow, you read this far? Pat yourself on the back. I know, it's pretty freaking long

5) I understand that you may be busy, but please try sending a message preferably once or twice a day. If not, I could handle once every two days at the minimum. You have to give a guy something to roleplay about.

Alright, you survived the hardest part! Time for the stuff you came here for.
Kinks and plot!

Kinks
(Things we don't need to have but would make the roleplay more "interesting" for me)
Bold means I'm all for it!
Italics means I like it
- Incest!
- Creampies!
- Lots and Lots of Foreplay!
- When your character is "in heat" and can only think of one thing she needs.
- Romance
- Plot!
- Wait for it.... Content! Ah... I could only nosebleed thinking about it. Its so sexy

- Semi-Public Sex (Like, you "might" get caught)
- Lots of cum (from both sides)
- Toys
- Pleasing your character
- Umm... I can't think of anymore but I believe you get the picture
^_^
If you have any kinks not listed in my no-nos, I'll definitely put them in the roleplay. Just tell me.

Last but defintely not the least! Plot!
I'm open-minded so I'll try out any roleplays you have in store as long as my character gets to be the guy and yours the girl. And... If we're both over 18. Anyways, here are some of mines:

He Looks Like My Crush So That Should Be Okay Right?
- Your character puts on a virtual reality helmet and plays an mmorpg where it's set in a fantasy world. While exploring, she meets a guy (My character) whose avatar (Character model) looks exactly like the boy she has crush on. However, that boy is a lot closer to her than she could ever know.

The Tale of the Heroine's Crusade
- Your character is a heroine on a quest to fight the demon king to avenge her loved ones. She travels to the entrance of his eternal castle to fight him. However, to the demon king, this is all just a game to him. He sends many of his minions to "play" with her and eventually break her sanity. Will she be able to get vengeance, or will she succumb to her naughty pleasures.

And many more to come. PM me if you'd like to roleplay. I can roleplay through skype, BMR threads, and through PMs. However, I reply faster through skype. Anyways thanks for the read, and I hope you have a wonderful day.... Or a pleasurable night. ^_^

Last bump before a new post comes out! And happy summer for those college students in college! Anyways, time for what we all been waiting for. Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom