Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Talent Resort [M/M] (Viktoff Samson & Izzy325)

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Seniors aging seventeen to eighteen at Summerset High, a boarding school for the wealthy and ridiculously talented, have a summer program to attend for an advantage in their upcoming college careers. The Talent Resort. The program takes up an entire lake with buildings surrounding it for all sorts of activities and training and housing and the likes. Students with the money or sheer talent are sent here, by their parents or guardians, all summer with no escape. In return, the location is completely private with it's coordinates being confidential. The influence of those running this program extends to the interests of bankers and into the pockets and offices of governments globally.

Tyler, an athlete star from Summerset High and inspiring olympic swimmer has attended the Talent Resort on a twin-ticket. Rare beyond belief, a student who is talented enough to earn two ways in, have family wealth in excess to pay for two, or a mix of both, join two seperate courses at the same time at the Talent Resort and supposedly get a room all to themselves at the five star hotel-like rooming center.

Little did he know, despite Tyler's desires and efforts put into being alone on his adventure at Talent Resort, a room-drafting error by the class president has put an expected guest in his room. An ex-boyfriend that he had thought fled town in middle school has suddenly resurfaced in Tyler's life in a way he can't simply ignore. To Tyler's recollection of the event back in middle school, this other male had dumped him before moving out of town. Does this uninvited roommate remember it the same way? How do these two work it out? If there even is a conclusion, or not, this is where Tyler's busy schedule at Talent Resort begins.

___
___
___

Earliest to the top floor rooms, Tyler didn't mind the staircase walk up. He was getting his own room. No more 'kohai\s' hunting his worked and worn body down after class to beg him to tell them which college he was going too. No more clique groups fighting to have his exclusive membership. He just wanted to work for a future that he didn't have to share with anyone. His father went missing during a tax scandal and his mother had to work hard to keep them at the social bracket she dreamed of. Everyone Tyler was supposed to lean on ultimately takes that solemn step away to pursue their own lonely futures. He didn't even think about Oliver today. Years divided them.

Finally swiping his card and entering the lavish entry room, Tyler laughed to himself for taking the stairs just to get to his room so early. His legs were going to hate himself when Monday came, the day after tomorrow, and his dual-ticket training in Swimming and Football had began. Not that he liked being in football, but his mother insisted that he had a fall-back if the scholarship options for his work as the top swimmer at school turn out to suck. It wasn't harder on the male, he pushed himself to his breaking point every time he wanted to stop thinking and just feel. To stop worrying and just run until vomits, to swim as fast as he can until he can't climb out of the water anymore. It's hard to let things bother you when the endorphins kick in and you can't catch your breath. That's what his friends told him back then, and he lived by it to this day.

Tyler didn't bother picking room to put his stuff away. Both rooms should be his anyway. His three beefy bags of clothes and entertainment were crudely sprawled across the couch as he kicked his shoes off in the hallway, along with his clothes. Not even fetching a towel, the fit young man had stepped into the ornate bathroom and walked the surprising distance to the state of the art, polished rock shower. To his delight, the Resort had stocked the showers with decent shampoo and body wash. Not that he was going to be picky. His aching muscles wanted the sweet burst of hot water already.

The glass was fogged, but not very well. Tyler sighed briefly. This moment was a pause to remind himself of how lucky he was to not have to share his "room" with some sort of pervert. Very much unlike the majority of other talented/rich students who came along this year. Without wasting another moment, he pulled the door shut behind him and let the bathroom steam right up for the best shower experience ever. So good, in fact, that he remained in the shower even after he was clean. He didn't anticipate anyone to be assigned a keycard to his room too.

RE: Talent Resort [M/M] (Viktoff Samson & Izzy3225)

Oliver, an athlete in his own right gazed at his ticket into the exclusive Talent Resort. Teenagers from all across America were arriving the best of the best. These children were the best athletes, painters, musicians, and dancers in their respective areas of living. Although some students were accepted into the program just based off of their parents and their sizable donations to the school. Clearly they needed funding from somewhere.

Oliver got into the program with his incredible dance skills. His mother had been a famous dancer in the 90s in the New York City. She expected him to follow in her foot steps. From an earlier age he was trained in ballet, contemporary, and classical dancing. Not to mention all of the acting classes his mother enrolled him in. She wanted him to shine brighter than even she did. To Oliver it felt more as if she was living her dreams through him instead of helping him achieve his own dreams. Oliver wanted to be a star badly but not at the cost of his own sanity and happiness.

This summer would prove to be an eyeopening experience from the green eyed boy. With the classes and opportunities he would experience he would undoubtedly grow. But unknown to him a long lost love would re-enter his life and rock his world. Secrets would come out and heart will be broken. This summer would go down in history in both Oliver's life and Tyler's as well.

___

___
___

A long black limo pulled into the crowded courtyard of the summer program. The tall glorious buildings gleamed in the morning light. People swarmed around in search of their housing assignments and new roommates. Oliver fetched his room assignment and keycard before having his limo driver carry his luggage to the room. The grounds were as beautiful as the pictures he saw portrayed if not more so. In fact the pictures didn't do the campus justice. He would enjoy his summer here relaxing under the large trees that littered the grounds. Gardeners could be seen either planting flowers, mowing the lawns, or watering the flower beds. It was a sight to be hold.

Oliver made his way into his dorm taking the elevator up to his bedroom. To his knowledge he had his own bedroom. His parents made sure to pay the extra money. He couldn't stand living with other people especially if he was roomed with someone who wasn't as serious about their craft or talent. Not that he would judge someone based off of that but he needed to be serious otherwise he parents would rain hell down on him.

He swiped the keycard and opened the door. The dorm was beautifully. Mostly white it reminded him of his own home. The only issue was the clothing and shoes that cluttered the room. Who the hell was in his room? "Hello? Who's here?" He yelled out with no response. As he walked further into the room he heard the showering running. He prayed that someone left it running and no one was actually in their. He grabbed a complimentary umbrella that stood in the stand by the front door. Maybe it was an attacker or somebody who broke into the dorms and was living there for free.

He crept along the hallway until he reached the door. His heartbeat pounded in his chest his green eyes flickering with fear and anticipation. Oliver swung the door open with the umbrella brandished like a weapon. "Whoever you are you better leave now!" Even as he said it he knew he didn't sound as threatening as he had hoped. Once the steam cleared a bit he saw a large muscular figure. The man turned around giving Oliver a clear view of everything he was working with. His slightly tanned cheeks turned pink as he blushed. "This is my room. I already called the campus security so you better just leave!"

"Hello? Who's here?" Oliver yelled out without reaching Tyler at all in his shower time of bliss. The water pressure had just continued to blast away his stress. The dark haired, tall, muscular male had let the water and heat unwind his muscles and mind while the stream kissed his skin and gave him a nice glow. He leaned forward to let the water hit his shoulder blades and neck, his forehead against the polished stone wall that had a mist on it thanks to the steam. The sensations of the force of the water, and the heat, pouring down his back had been both arousing and relaxing at the same time. The blue eyes of the showering male had began to peer around for a clock. There wasn't a need to be worried about time, the resort activities didn't begin until monday. He just didn't want to sit in the shower all night, not that another hour couldn't hurt. No clocks were to be found, within vision anyway.

With a shrug, the cleaner than clean male had continued his luxurious shower time and even ran hands over his chest with the hot water as he enjoyed himself. That is, until the door had slammed open. "Whoever you are you better leave now!" Tyler's blue eyes, along with his front, had turned to see the blurry version of Oliver.The body shape of a slightly shorter dancer through the gently fogged glass-The complete lack of a serious threat in his voice-Tyler couldn't tell if he was dealing with a dumbass male or a dumbass female. Either way, this was his room. "This is my room. I already called the campus security so you better just leave!"

In a motion of complete mellow-mode, Tyler popped the shower off with a slow, strong hand. Silent, at first, his eyes caught onto the pale, thin male with a wild blush on his petrified face. Tyler's body was understandably still colored by the hot shower. The shower door had been pushed open as Tyler looked to the weasel who stood in front of him with an umbrela as a weapon. A clear, unavoidable amount of annoyance became visible on Tyler's face. He stepped out of the shower without regard or concern about the umbrella between them. Still silent, the taller, dripping male, had stepped around the shower and looked around. As soon as a pile of towels had caught his eye, he snatched up a big black one and tied it loosely around his hips. The line of the towel was lower than it should be to be publically decent, but Tyler was used to shower rooms with the SummerSet football team. "Called security, hmm?" He began with his annoyed tone.

The taller male had turned to face Oliver again. His blue eyes on the shaken, emotional green set of the smaller male. There was a pause, but Tyler ignored the possibilities and just stepped right up to the umbrella until it poked his chest. "Good. Maybe they can kick you out of my room and send you back to the mental ward you escaped from." All a joke, he knew Oliver, but didn't drop any obvious signs that he was Tyler, himself. Nothing in his tone or attitude to connect him to the fun-loving boy Oliver would have remembered, if he remembered anything with accuracy. Suddenly, the muscular male hand swiped the umbrella from the smaller male and threw it over his shoulder. "There goes your weapon, little man."
[/quote]

Oliver watched as the much larger male stepped out of the shower. He couldn't help but watch as a single droplet of water trailed down his pecs towards his navel and then reaching just above his groin. Oliver looked back up the umbrella still in his hand. The other male looked as if he had no care in the world. Oliver watched as he barley covered himself up. The boys green eyes trailed back up to the man's gorgeous face. It was clear Oliver had never been in a fight so he prayed he looked somewhat threatening. Although judging from the unknown man's face he didn't seem to be living up to the image he had in his head.

"Called Security, hmm?" Oliver winced as he realized he probably sounded as pathetic as he looked. The young boy waved the umbrella around trying to keep as much distance from the man as he possibly could. That tactic didn't work seeing as the umbrella was now pressed against Tyler's chest. The muscular man took the umbrella with ease throwing it behind of him.

Oliver's eyebrows furrowed as he realized he no weapon to protect himself with. Although unknown to the him he had to fear no danger from the incredibly good looking man almost bare naked in his bathroom. Oliver puffed his chest out in an attempt to seem bigger than he actually was. He took a step back not realizing he would hit a wall. "First of all I'm not from a mental ward. Second of all I'm not a little man! Y-You are just overgrown. I'm the perfect height."

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room? My parents paid more than enough money for me to be able to room by myself. I'm sure once you get dressed you'll be able to go to the office and they'll find your correct rooming assignment." Oliver moved from in front of the man and headed out the bathroom. "I'll wait out here for you to get dressed. And just to prove to you I'll go get my papers and keycard to show you this is MY room." He walked down the long hallway into the living waiting for the mane. He wondered if he should introduce himself but he didn't think it was necessary since he would be leaving soon.

The larger male had paused with a knot in his throat as Oliver spoke and then sped off out of the room. This pause persisted as he mentally went over the previous plan he had in his mind, what he wanted to do before Oliver's voice froze him in place. Tyler wanted to pin the positive-reinforced popsqueek against the wall and ask something rather incriminating, something so naked and embarrasing. "Oli, when did you forget my face?" The thought mulled over his mind as he didn't dare to whisper it, even silently just between his lips. His hands pressed to the wall he almost pinned Oliver too and pressed his forehead against it. It was too soon for the pain to come flooding back, the confusion. For just this moment, he was entirely shocked. A little bit of pleasure and then a whole lot of numb flooded his chest. Tyler didn't know what to do.

And no matter how this bizarre twist of fate would be, Tyler couldn't let Oliver call anyone to the room while he was still in his towel. Flustered for the first time in ever, Tyler ran his clean hands through his wet hair over and over as he lressed hard into his skull. Cursing himself for letting Oliver get to him again. Cursing himself for freezing up like he did and not being in complete control. As these motions came to a stop, Tyler gripped his towel and ran out after Oliver. Getting into a physical confrontation over the room phone or something to slow down Oliver while Tyler was still in a towel was far from a brilliant move. Instead, Tyler flew right around Oliver as he did whatever he was up too and shoved a hamd into his own bag. Pulling out a pair of comfortable, black basketball shorts that just covered a little past his knee caps. With a shrug, Tyler charged into a rolm and swapped out the towel with his shorts.

In the very next moment, Tyler calmed right back down again. Cool as his frost-blue eyes, the dark haired male had stepped out and sat on the arm of part of the furniture. "Look, it's late. As confident I am that this is my room, and the dual-activities I worked hard for to get it to myself... Those don't beat a good night of sleep. So let's just agree to disagree and sort this out tomorrow."

Oliver nodded at Tyler's next few statements. He mulled over the idea for a moment before he sighed in defeat. The likelihood that this issue would be resolved tonight was slim to none. He doubted the night staff was able to change rooming assignments. Either way it looked like Oliver would have to put up with this admittedly attractive man. Something about his "roommates" face struck a chord inside of him. He couldn't put his finger on it but he felt as if the two had crossed paths before. Perhaps he was at another summer camp with Oliver.

"You're right. I do need a good nights rest I have a long day tomorrow." He put his phone away before laying down on the couch and sighing softly. "So where should we sleep? I'm going to assume there is only one bed because this is a single. Considering this is my room I think it's only fair that I can the bed and you take the couch. See you even look comfortable laying there."

He stood up his green eyes staring straight into Tyler's before he blushed slightly and looked to the floor. He hated that Tyler brought out that reaction in him. "I'm Oliver by the way. And you are?" Oliver stuck his much smaller hand out waiting for the larger man to reach out and shake it.

Back
Top Bottom