Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving romance and Lust | F x M search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireeLove

Meteorite
As the search says, I am looking for something chalk filled with romance and lust. I'm looking for something passionate, something not pure sex, but at the same time, contains quite a bit of of teasing and flirting.

I don't wanna waste any time, so I wanna jump right into things.

Pairings/Plots:

Russian mafia son x brothers girlfriend: He's had his eye on her for quite some time, even before his brother knew she existed. However, somehow, his brother always gets the girl. Now it's time to play dirty, because he's sure she wants him just as much as he wants her.

Nerdy girl x Bad boy: She likes to sit by herself and read her books in the library and play pokemon on her DS, but theres always one boy who has to make things complicated, and he teases her every day at school. (could be teacher x student or principal x student)

Uncle x Neice: Her uncle killed the king, her father, his brother. Her mother is no where to be found, she ran off once her husband was dead. To make up for her mother running, he plans to marry her, and have her carry his children. But she's only 16. *** I want it.

Hero x Villain: Before she was totally normal, but now she's got super strength and super speed and she found herself beginning her new career as a superhero. However, every superhero has a villain, and hers enjoys teasing her, in more ways than one.

Principal x Student: A new hot principal arrives at her school and all the girls are going crazy. Too bad it had to be him that caught her in the middle of fucking one of the older students in the mens locker room after hours. What can she do for him to keep him quiet?

City girl x Country boy (cow boy): She's never been to the country side, and she certainly has never even seen what a tractor looks like, yet she finds herself oddly attracted to country boys, cowboy boots and all. When her step-fathers family invites her out to the country side for a couple weeks, she cant help but be overly attracted to the young man who works there. **** I have specific things I want to see for this pairing.

Eh, I'm not limited to what I've written here. I do like when both of us are satisfied with what we're doing, those are just some examples of what I'm craving and would be more into.

Here's an idea of what kind of kinks I'm into(These change quite often, so keep checking back to see):
- Bondage (I'd like to see a lot of using the elements they've ben given, like a tie to tie her hands up above her head, or a belt)
- Rough play (the kind that gets a girl screaming for more)
- Passionate
- Interracial
- Spanking/biting/bruising
- Outdoor/public sex
- I have a thing for shower sex scenes... Yum.
- Risk of getting caught
- Some non-con (I don't want non-con as a reoccurring theme)

What I'm not into:
- Ball busting
- Breeding
- Tentacles
- Extreme bondage

You can email me here: Sapphiremirlet66@gmail.com for more information on my interests, or you can private message me.shit.

Edit 5/24/2016: I've been listening to a lot of country music lately... So I'm really craving something centered around farm life or something of the sort. Preferrably modern, and with really hot, six pack wielding cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom