Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Interesting Revenge (maiesiobreed x Candy_demon21

"You fucking bitch! Are you kidding me, did you not think I would find out about you and Alex? How stupid do the two of you think I am? Or, or maybe that's it, you don't think I'm stupid, you just have absolutely no respect for me as a friend. Is that it? I bet that's it...which makes this about 100 times worse. I almost wish you had tried to keep it from me," Robyn cried out, absolutely fuming at her roommate and "best" friend. She stomped through the dorm room, trying desperately to hold back the tears she so wanted to let loose, her black eyeliner still smudged and dripping pathetically down her pale cheek as she tried to fathom what the hell had just happened.

How? Well, more importantly, WHY did this happen? Earlier this morning she had gone to class as usual, her jet black hair tied back in a pony tail, a ragged Misfits shirt clinging tightly to her lithe body, her black skirt wrinkled as she dragged herself to yet another pointless poetry class. Why did Econ majors have to take poetry? It didn't make much sense, but at least her boyfriend was forced into taking the course as well and they could sit together.

But, unfortunately, it was a morning she would never forget for all the wrong reasons. He had excused himself to use the bathroom and had left his iphone on the desk next to her. She had reached over to borrow a pen of his and something caught her eye....she wasn't the snooping type, but why was her roommate texting him this early in the morning? And hell, she didn't even think the two of them talked, let alone knew each other well enough to be texting....

Curiosity got the best of her and she punched in his access code and her eyes went wide.

"God last night was so amazing. You really know how to treat a girl," the text read from her roommate....and it included a rather salacious picture as well.

Teary eyed, she collected her things and ran out of the class, ran all the way back to her dorm room, and practically kicked open the door, waking up her sleeping friend.

"Tell me....tell me how long this has been going on, I need to know" She said, almost panting.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, mistakes were going to be made and eventually someone would slip and it appeared that that proverbial slip had been her doing but the fact that she had been caught and the boisterous fucking ramblings of Robyn, Alex's girlfriend. What was worse in this instance; the fact that Maggie didn't care if she had been caught or that she was finally happy she could stop pretending that she felt anything but discontent and disgust for her roommate. Maggie rolled over onto her back, moving aside her black and gray ombre hair out of her face, her sapphire blue eyes focusing through the hazy of sleep at the fuming young woman standing over her. "You pretty much summed up what we both think of you," she grumbled, raking her long black fingernails through her hair, slightly annoyed that this had been the way that fate had decided to wake her up.

There would be no point trying to go back to sleep, none what so ever because Maggie was more than certain she'd have to either hear Robyn sobbing like some whiny little bitch or she'd be screaming something to the effects of 'You're a bitch, I can't believe you did this to me, blah, blah fucking blah.' And while the idea of getting grilled all day by the pathetic excuse for a human being appealed sooo much to her, Maggie had better things to do. Slowly she rose from the bed and stretched her own lithe arms above her head, hearing the satisfying snaps and pops from her shoulders and back, "Are ya done?" She questioned raising one of her well maintained eyebrows, "Because I've got shit I gotta do, more specifically now that I don't have to keep it a secret, go fuck your ex-boyfriend. Ya know, I think if you were less of a little bitch and did half the shit we did, you wouldn't be in this position

Swinging her legs out from beneath the red sheets, Maggie looked down at Robyn, folding her arms in annoyance beneath her perky breasts, "Does it even matter at this point?" She hissed, stepping past Robyn, heading for the joint bathroom that they shared, "Is it going to ease that 'broken heart' of yours" she mocked, flicking her long tresses over her shoulder, "Whatever your motive is for knowing, we've been fucking for the better part of six months. In fact if you want all the gory details, we even had a scare and by god it was horrifying. Not the idea of getting caught but more so the idea of getting pregnant." She snorted at the very thought, the idea of her slender form being transformed into something grotesque, gaining all that weight to accommodate a living thing inside of her: motherhood was a disgusting, horrible premise that had Maggie shivering at the thought.

Flicking on the bathroom light, Maggie appraised herself in the mirror, yes she had just woken up and didn't look as refined as she could have but she still admired her slender model like physic, her wide flared hips, her perfectly perky tits with her pert pink nipples: she was the epitome of female sexuality. "Any other questions?" She didn't wait for an answer, "No? Then fuck off," she cooed sweetly, waving Robyn off.

"How could you do this to me....don't you even care? Don't you care that I loved him?!" Robyn cried out, her fists curled into tight balls as she trembled all over, going back and forth from wanting to punch her friend in the face to bursting into tears. Her hands flexed in and out, but she decided against attacking her physically. She had never fought anyone before and Maggie was in great shape....but her blood boiled as she listened to her friend describe in heartless detail about how she and Alex had been literally fucking each other behind her back.

Six months....it had been going on between the two for six months. She put her hands on her cinched in hips and tried to take all of this in, but she just couldn't wrap her mind about what had happened.

How could she have been so stupid? How could she not have known? These thoughts flittered through her head at almost 100 miles per hour, as she continued to listen to Maggie prattle on and on about their infidelity. But when she told her about their "pregnancy" scare, an idea began to form in her head. Her scowl, for just a moment, turned into a sneer as an evil thought started to fester and grow within her brain.

"You're such a bitch, you know that? I hope you and that piece of shit have just a lovely life together. I wish you had gotten pregnant, that would have served you right, maybe taught you a lesson on humility. You know, keep your hands off of what you can't have? It would have been a lot of fun seeing you waddle around this room, I must admit," Robyn said, as she watched her roommate retire to the bathroom.

Thinking quickly, she ran over to Maggie's desk and frantically started to look for the item...damnit...where was it?! Ah ha! She grabbed Maggie's hairbrush and took out a piece of the girl's hair, just one would do. Carefully, she brought the hair over to her desk and took Alex's nightshirt that he had left over the other night and examined it thoroughly until she found what she was looking for....a piece of his blonde hair.

Now, unlike so many posers on campus, Robyn prided herself on her alternative lifestyle. She came from a long line of gothic women, all of whom had taught her bits and pieces of the dark arts. Nothing too crazy, a hex here, a curse there, but one such curse from her mother had stayed with her for many years.

"If you ever need to have revenge on an enemy, remember the Nightmare Curse. It will bring to life your enemies worst nightmare. Use it well, my dear, only when you most need it," She had remembered her mother saying...and now seemed as good a time as any.

Of course, it made it easy when Maggie practically laid out her fear of pregnancy and motherhood to her. She smirked as she took out a match and lit the intertwined hairs, muttering some arcane lines from an ancient tome, smiling to herself as she felt an electricity spark through the air. When it was completed, all of the lights in the dorm flickered and dimmed for a moment, but then restored.

Pregnancy, of course, was Maggie's nightmare....but she wondered if there would be other changes as well?

"Enjoy your day, bitch, I'm sure it's going to be very interesting," She said to the bathroom door.

How could she? The question was a little stupid, no, was completely imbecilic! Had she not been listening to a word that Maggie had said? She had practically spelled it out for the dumb bitch and still she had the nerve to ask such a ridiculous question. It was only a wonder what Alex could see in the airhead that was his ex! "No, I don't give two fucks about you. Did you honestly think we were friends? Honey, I love breaking down little whiny bitches who are stuck on the notion of love, it gets me off. In fact, so does you boyfriend." Yes, what she was saying was ice cold and it was meant to leave a lasting impression but Maggie wanted one simple outcome from this entire debacle: Robyn expelled from campus. It was petty, it was bitchy, hell it was even cunty but what better way to get someone kicked out of a school than to 'steal' their boyfriend and have them fly off the handle bars? Maggie, out of the corner of her vision had been able to see the girl's small hands tightening into little fists only to then be relaxed and the entire vicious cycle begin anew.

'Come bitch, just hit me, you know you want to~ Course the minute you do, I'll be giving the Dean the old 'greasy spoon' routine' she thought wickedly, even going so far as to jut her chin out and expect the little crybaby to reach up and wallop her. Sadly the hit never came.

When a pregnant silence hung between the two, Maggie ran her fingers through her hear and turned away from Robyn, missing the sadistic look that flashed across her pretty face. "A word of advice, boyfriends can't be stolen, they have to be willing to leave. You're just an unfortunate pawn in all of this. Just run along and cry about this, or whatever, what you do to yourself is none of my concern." Then came a comment that had Maggie pitching a fit of high pitch, cynical giggles, "Honey, you aren't the first to tell me this and you won't be the last. And trust me honey, if I had gotten knocked up by your boyfriend I would have had the little bastard abort the second I knew about it. Can't be ruining this body of mine, now can we? And Robyn, baby, the world is my fucking oyster, I can have whatever I want and that includes your boyfriend's cock. Now run along, I don't have time for your whiny bullshit, you're starting to give me a headache."

Thankfully after the last comment Robyn had gotten the idea and quickly disappeared from the doorjab, clearly upset by what had been said, though sadly it hadn't been enough to ignite her rage. 'To bad, guess I'll just have to try harder later.' By the time Maggie had left the bathroom, her makeup flawless and her dark tresses curled and hanging down around her small waist did she finally return to her room, none the wiser about the wicked curse her 'friend' was weaving just in the other room. If she had known perhaps she would have tired to makes amends, to try and talk Robyn down and apologize, even grovel like some naughty child caught with their hand in the cookie jar, instead she dressed in a tattered 'Guns N Roses' muscle T that reached just above her sternum and a pair of black Dickies skinny jeans.

It was when she had started to collect her personal effects did Robyn bark out some snide comment about enjoying her day, Maggie gave an unattractive snort and grinned impishly herself, "Oh trust me honey I will, first thing I'm gonna do is bounce on that fat cock of Alex's, then go to class and have some more amazing sex." The taller young woman didn't allow Robyn the chance to rebuttal, instead she left the dorm, phone already pressed to her ear.

"Hello?" The groggy voice of Alex came on the line and instantly had Maggie's cunt tightening with wanton desire, "Hey sexy, soooo,"she started, drawing in her bottom lip thoughtfully before continuing "the cunt found out about us fucking and freaked the hell out. I'm coming over to your dorm for get some wake up sex because that whiny little twat gave me a raging headache. I mean unless you don't want any?" She teased, knowing full well Alex would think with his dick instead of his brain, "It was bound to happen sooner or later babe, and if you're coming over than I'll just stay in bed until you get here. You can help me take care of a 'raging' problem of mine too."

Maggie rolled her eyes at his ridiculous joke but grinned none the less, "Alright well, see you in a sec." She didn't wait for Alex to issue a formal goodbye before she already hung up and had the phone wedged into the front pocket of her jeans.

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x​

"You want this cum inside you baby? Fill the dirty snatch with my jizz? Are you my nasty little cock whore?" Alex groaned through his teeth, tilting his head back, his fingers tips digging into Maggie's creamy hips as she bounced on his cock like a pro. Tilting he head back up to admire the way her perky tits bounced as she bounced on him, enjoying the sight of the tight little black bar bells through her nipples and every facial expression as she rode him.

As soft laugh followed by a throat moan erupted out from Maggie's lip, "Come on daddy, fill this pussy up with your spunk, I want you to paint my insides white. Come on! Give. It. To. Me!" Maggie hissed, her fingernails digging into the ridged plains of Alex's tone chest as she too grew closer to her orgasm. "Here it comes, here it comes, here it-" Alex's sentence was punctured by a satisfied grown as he felt his cock begin to pump his thick seed directly into his lover's waiting belly. Maggie cried out as she felt the soft movements of his cock twitched as he released his payload into her fertile womb; if only she had any idea of what was going on.

Neither one moved as each finished cumming, but the moment they had finished, Maggie fell forward, her lips seeking out Alex's for a loving kiss. "T-hat," she cooed, breaking the kiss, "Was amazing." The blonde sighed softly and grinned up at his current conquest, "Of course it was, it was with me," Maggie grinned softly, rolling her eyes once more, "Look, I would love to stay and fuck until I'm blue in the fact but I've gotta go to class. If I have any hope of passing this stupid Creative Writing class, I've gotta actually fucking attend the classes." Maggie again didn't wait for a rebuttal from her lover as she climbed off of him and started to collect her clothes, sliding the T-shirt over her head and sliding each leg into her pants.

"How about we celebrate later with another bout of sex? I'm thinking kinker this time, some BDSM shit?" Maggie snickered as she tried to button her jeans, suddenly feeling that they had shrunk in the two hours that they had been fucking, "I'll agree to that, how does four sound?" Alex sighed and shrugged, "Dunno if I can wait that long," Maggie continued to struggle with the button, now even drawing Alex's attention, "Everything alright babe?" Maggie groaned as she found the button until it finally slipped into the hole and she stood up straight, "Yeah just, two hours ago these pants fit me perfectly and now they are super tight around my hips, maybe I'm just bloated and about to start my period. Alex shrugged and rolled over in bed, "I'll see you in a few hours." Maggie nodded and beamed, "Yep, prepare yourself for round two.

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x​
Class had been painful but what had been worse was the painful pinching of her jeans as they seemed to grow tighter with each passing minute. At one point she had considered unbutton her pants to give herself a little bit of relief but instead she toughed it out. At this point she still reasoned that she was getting closer to her period, that the reason why her belly felt queasy was because she was expecting Aunt Flow any minute; how wrong she was.

Maggie wasted no time after class had ended to make a B-line for the bathroom to observe herself in the mirror, just to see what the damage was. What she saw as anything but comforting; instead of the small 'cute' pack she normally had, she was now proudly sporting a small jelly belly, it wasn't anything that a hard workout wouldn't rid in a few weeks but still, the sight was anything but satisfying. Shrugging it off, Maggie returned to Alex's dorm and the two had another bout of rough sex, where more of his seed was graciously poured into her already filled womb.

Instead of like the previous time, Maggie didn't get a chance to kiss Alex before she was up and running towards his bathroom, doubled over and praying to the porcelain goddess. "Hey, you've been acting kinda weird, you alright?" Came the concerned voice of Alex, even as Maggie wretched again, feeling her head spin, "Yeah, just don't feel very good this afternoon, maybe it's because I need to eat something?" Alex agreed that maybe it was that, neither one of them daring to think or even conceive the idea that Maggie was indeed pregnant. "Look, I'm gonna head back to my dorm and call it an evening, I don't wanna give you this if it's some stomach issue and if I'm feeling better I'll text you to come over for another bout of sex." Alex snorted and shook her head, "You're a fuckin junkie, you know that." Maggie grinned and shrugged, "I blame you."

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x​

After returning to the dorms, Maggie laid herself down in bed and let her eyes slip shut, and while she had intended only to close them for a moment, she had quickly fallen into the throng of sleep. While she slept her body began to rapid change as the curse seemed to thrive on the potent seed that had been deposited not once but twice into Maggie's excessively fertile condition. The single infant that had been gestating only a few hours doubled in size, forcing Maggie's once trim belly to inflate with the growing life within. The small pooch she had been sporting was now a hard lump, about the size of a woman 4 months along in her pregnancy and it was when the infant within her belly stretched and kicked it's strong legs did Maggie finally rouse from her sleep, unfamiliar with the strange sensation that she felt fluttering in her belly.

"God I needed that," she sighed, slowly sitting up, unaware of the changes her body had gone through in the span of four hours. It was when she sat up and stretched did she feel that same fluttering sensation against her lower belly did she look down and loose a horrified scream. "W-What the fuck is this?!" She bellowed, jumping up to her feet and going to the full length mirror to look at herself. What stared back at her was a woman that she didn't know, instead of the long ebony hair that she loved so much, her hair was about shoulder length long and horrendously blonde. While she could live with the blonde hair, it was the sight of her currently growing abdomen that frightened her.

Shaking fingers quickly came to dance across her skin, pushing against the taut skin only to be greeted with a tightening feeling, and the infant in her womb to grow another full month. She winced and held her belly in her hands as the infant pressed against the already taut skin, as if to answer the burning question that Maggie had in the back of her head; she was currently pregnant and still growing.

Robyn stormed out of the dorm room, still seething, but secretly excited to see if her efforts were going to bear fruit. Her mother and her friends had never steered her wrong before, so she was actually excited to see if this would actually work. She knew a pregnancy would completely ruin Maggie’s life and show her some humility, but she wondered what else the girl’s “nightmare” would consist of.

The rest of the day was a complete blur. Still angry, she did not return to her dorm for the rest of the day, opting to wander the campus and mull over her recent actions. Perhaps she had been too hard on Maggie? Just because she had fucked her boyfriend behind her back, did that really mean she deserved to have her life ruined?

Of course it did. Every time she ran through the morning’s scenario through her head, she felt her stomach churn and her mind race, and she came to the same conclusion each and every time. Maggie deserved to have her life ruined, to be humiliated in front of the school and her new BOYFRIEND….and Robyn was determined to be there at every turn to rub it in.

She stayed away from the dorm for the rest of the day, meeting up with another group of friends and actually going out for the night to a campus bar. It was a rarity for her, usually preferring to sit in her room reading a book, but she needed to blow off some steam. She went at it hard too, practically closing the bar down with her friends before stumbling back to one of their apartments after several hours of heavy drinking.

When she opened up her eyes in the morning she groaned, loudly. She hardly remembered any of the night, just that she had drank an ungodly amount of bourbon and had hooked up with several guys at the bar, a very uncharacteristic action for her. She crawled up off the floor, throwing off a ratty blanket a friend had draped over her, putting a hand on her pale head and cringing, wanting the pounding in her brain to end.

But in an instant everything was ok. It was ok because she remembered Maggie and the curse she had placed on her yesterday. Hurriedly, she grabbed her clothes and hailed a cab back to campus.

She practically sprinted back to her dorm and up the stairs to her room…pressing an ear against the door, she frowned. It was near 10 a.m., Maggie should have been up…..but she didn’t hear any screams, she didn’t hear any tears….did it not work? Was she not home?

Her eyes lit up, however, and she broke out into a huge smile when she opened the door and saw her ex-friend standing in front of a full-length mirror, her mouth open in shock, stroking what looked like a four month along baby bump…which then expanded ever so noticeably in front of her very eyes, causing Maggie to start giggling uncontrollably.

“Oh. My. God. LOOK AT YOU! It worked! I cannot believe it actually worked!” She cried out, eagerly shutting and locking the door behind her. She watched as the girl stroked her stomach in horror.

“Touch it as much as you want, but I don’t think that bump is going to go anywhere. No amount of time in the gym is going to slim that down. Look at you…..you’re a mommy to be! This is fabulous!” She cried out, as she walked over to the girl and placed a hand on the gravid mound, grinning delightfully at the situation.

She was rewarded with a swift kick and she giggled again.

“Wow, that is one active baby! Well, who knows, maybe babies, you are pretty big already,” she said, laughing as she rubbed the girls stomach in small circles. “There’s no way you’ll be able to hide this, not even if you tried! You’re so huge already!”

“And your hair….when did you decide to go blonde? I mean, I guess it’s not a bad look for you, but it’s so girly! Never thought you would do that to yourself,” she said, playing dumb.

Robyn had been the last person that Maggie wanted to see in her current, bloated state, hell, it was part of the whole 'worst nightmare' shtick but the sound of a shrill giggle instantly had Maggie fixating a chilly glare towards the creator of such a noise. However what had caught her off guard was what the shorter woman exclaimed almost a little too eagerly, "What the fuck do you mean 'it worked'? T-This is fucking bloating, it's my body reacting to- to, something I ate!" Even the lie she tried to feed herself offered her little comfort as Robyn crossed the room and placed a gentle hand on her already expansive baby bump.

While Maggie desperately wanted to swat the hand away, to even grow extremely violent, her body moved of it's own volition, seeking out the soothing hand that pressed against the aching flesh. "Stop fucking t-" she started to hiss through her teeth, though silenced herself when the creature that gestated within her womb kicked at the hand that rested lovingly against her still growing belly.

"I'm not fucking pregnant," Maggie growled, her own hands coming to press against the sides of her motherly form instead of tearing the hand away that caressed her belly in loving circles, "I-I'm not pregnant," she now whined, knowing that nothing in this world could have explained the movement she clearly saw whenever her child moved, or the fact that her abdomen continued to swell with life. "W-what did you do?!" She bellowed, her entire body began to shake as she recalled upon how Robyn had reacted to this sudden change within her former friend.

There was no other explanation than Robyn had been the culprit behind this entire, horrifying experience. "I-I'll fucking kill you god damnit!" Desperately she tried not to sob, tried to resist the urges that told her that she wanted all of everyone's attention directed at the growing bump; these feeling were so alien. "You will fucking fix this," Maggie finally growled after staring and watching that her own belly continue to swell like a balloon until she reached the equivlant of a woman six months pregnant. "You will fix this and make things go back to the way they were! I refuse to be a mother and I'm not about to let you play god!"

"Bloating? Maggie, last time I checked if someone is bloated they didn't have a rock hard, perfectly round stomach that stuck straight out from their otherwise skinny body and actively moved and kicked every few minutes," Robyn said, still beaming from ear to ear. She moved her hand down to the under swell of Maggie's stomach and was rewarded with a sharp kick from the baby that was growing in her at an incredible rate.

She took a step back and just started to laugh. She had to. Yesterday, Maggie had made her feel at her absolute lowest. Now, Maggie was panicking as her body readjusted itself to go through a supernatural pregnancy, one that Robyn had created no less, and it seemed as if she was changing even more so than the pregnancy.

Even more interesting, it was as if Maggie had jutted out her stomach to accommodate Robyn's hand, as if she were craving the touch of her ex-friends palm on her rapidly growing baby bump.

"I did this to you. I won't hide that. My family has dipped into the dark arts for many years now, you really picked the wrong person to fuck with," Robyn said, smirking as she flicked the girl's now outtie belly button, watching as the rubbery stalk snapped back into place.

"What's really interesting though, even more so than the supernatural pregnancy, is the other changes you're going through. Look at you, you're completely blonde! You're almost craving my touch on your stomach....it's like you are enjoying the fact that you are quite pregnant and can't hide it from anyone, aren't you?" She asked, sneering at her.

"In fact, I bet you like that I'm rubbing your bump. YOUR baby bump. You just love that I'm saying that, your lovely baby bump. What a nice bump this mommy to be has," Robyn said, practically cooing to her now, rubbing her hand in a circular motion, feeling Maggie's skin stretching and growing even larger.

"There's nothing you can do now that the curse has taken hold. Nothing at all. I can't fix anything. You'll give birth to whatever you have in you in a few days, or maybe a few months, I'm not sure when, and then you'll CRAVE doing it all over again. That is your destiny now, as a forever pregnant, mommy to be bimbo. Hell, why do you think you have platinum blonde hair now?" She said.

"And you've even got a little junk in the trunk now. Say....how much did you weigh before you got pregnant? Why don't we see a little something...."

Robyn disappeared for a few minutes into the bathroom and then quickly returned, a scale in hand, and placed it at Maggie's feet.

"Weigh yourself. You know you want to see....and you know you want to tell me how much you've gained."

Back
Top Bottom