Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vikings and Egyptians

He squirmed a little. That curious, full feelings in his lower bowels still left a bit to be desired. Thankfully the post-coital high kept him from being less than agreeable and he was purring like a kitten under Aesir.

"You're...ah...good at that." He could barely catch his breath. His golden skin glistened in the gentle glow from the fire.

Aesir let himself rest inside of Kafele, his member slowly softening inside the young man's warm body."Mmmn, In time, I might let you do the same" he stated, hinting at perhaps letting Kafele give it a try some time.Leaning down Aesir planted soft heated kisses over Kafele's neck and shoulders, letting the young male's subtle musk permeate his lips and nose, It was a scent Aesir craved like a predator, Kafele was so delicious smelling.

Kafele could barely understand anything Aesir was saying. His head was still spinning, masking any pain he should have been feeling as a result of rectal assault, no matter how consensual.

"That might be fun," he responded airily, turning his head when the viking began to kiss him.

His could feel the cum seeping out of his puffy hole and running along the back of his balls as he laid there clinging to handful of bear fur and moaning as he felt the twitching of Aesir's cock deflating inside of him.

Slowly Aesir withdrew his now limp member out of Kafele, the head dislodging with a soft pop sound and a gush of cum following it.Rolling over he flopped back gently with a long sigh of relief, his skin glistening with sweat as he grinned.The viking was glowing from the rush of sexual bliss, it revitalized and relaxed him, quite like a good massage, but far better."Come here" he purred, reaching out and stroking Kafele's cheek.

He hesitated, which was better than outright rejection. There was no denying that Aesir had bought him to orgasm. Sure the bear skin rug had helped, but mostly it had been the sex. Kafele turned over and sat up.

"I should get washed up again," he murmured, hoping the glow of the fire hid the shameful blush on his face.

He managed to get his legs working and moved back over to the tub, splashing lukewarm water onto his body and trying in vain to wash the smell of Aesir from his skin. It wasn't the sex that bothered him. He hardly even bothered with the idea of his slavery anymore. It was the fact that he had so quickly allowed himself to find pleasure in the man's touch.

He wanted to be in Aesir's arms. He splashed water on his face and didn't dare look over to see what the barbarian was doing now.

Aesir frowned slightly as Kafele moved to the tub.Sitting up he gazed into the fire before he stood fully."Yes, well, I'm going to lay down" he remarked quietly, striding over to the bed and flopping down onto it.It was confusing sometimes how the young man responded, at least to Aesir's logic.Giving a great yawn the viking stretched out."Tomorrow you'll be in the company of a few of the village wives while I'm away" he explained.

Once he felt like himself again he walked over to Aesir when he began speaking.

"What does that mean?" he asked. "Where are you going? Will you be gone for long?"

He hoped his actions hadn't resulted in the Viking making this decision. He didn't want to be left alone where some cruel barbarian might take advantage of him. Or worse, where his kinsmen might decide to get revenge for what he'd done on the boat.

He slid himself into his tunic, which he had managed to clean and hang to dry above he fireplace. He knew that his behavior was random and unpredictable. He couldn't help it. One one had he wanted to survive and was even grateful to Aesir for his kindness. But on the other he knew he was a slave and was ashamed that he enjoyed sex with the other.

"I'll be gone for most of the day, I've got a few things to take care of around the village, and out on the tundra" he stated quietly."Don't worry, there's a reason I'm having you placed with the village wives.As long as you're with them, you'll be left alone by the men" he remarked."Besides, one of them is a medicine woman, you might just have a pleasant time" he finished, shutting his eyes to rest, he was tired out.

"I might," Kafele responded dryly before he could stop himself.

Medicine was not his profession of choice. He had been raised his whole life to be a scribe and had luckily enjoyed the subject immensely. His knowledge of medicine was remedial and the result of both his father and older brother being surgeons and pretty damned decent ones at that. His father had once attended to a riding wound the pharaoh himself received.

He watched Aesir sleep and rubbed his tender ass. He noticed that if he sat still for too long it hurt worse, much like a seldom used muscle if it wasn't stretched after using it. He dressed in a layer of warm furs and sat down before some parchment to pen out his thoughts. He hoped that Aesir would not be able to read his native tongue as he lamented about his conflicting feelings for the man.

Back
Top Bottom