Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vikings and Egyptians

He bit his lip softly and groaned, another bead of his sticky precum gushing forth onto Kafele's soft tongue."Mmmnn, that's just right" he encouraged with a grin.His free hand moved to stroke his shaft as Kafele softly tongued the tip.It was such a good feeling, the young Egyptians tongue against his member, It was like silk and strawberries, in short it was a luxury he hadn't had in years.

Kafele felt himself getting a little heated as Aesir complimented him. He had meant to just explore and hadn't expected to become so enthralled. Yet here he was, sliding his tongue up and down the underside of a barbarian's dick and he was powerless to stop himself.

He knew that unconsciously he wanted to keep Aesir happy. The Viking was accomodating now and if he proved to be a good slave and companion he would have his freedom in no time. At least that's what he hoped.

His moans were sweet and full as he felt the Egyptian willingly tongue at his cock, it was so arousing to know he was so into it, even If he wasn't quite sure he liked it.Gently he gripped his member and pushed forward, pushing the head past Kafele's lips and into his warm mouth with a groan, letting just the head rest inside the moist hot orifice."Mmmn, I don't think I've ever had a woman that does it quite as tenderly".

Kafele felt his skin flush even though his golden complexion prevented the color rising in his cheeks from being obvious. His lips came to rest around the warm rod, his tongue was still plastered to the underside. He wanted to say something, but of course his mouth was otherwise occupied and he couldn't.

So Aesir had been with a woman at least a few times? Kafele couldn't boast of that, though he had been engaged to a girl who he hadn't even met. He finally pulled back, wiping the film from his mouth.

"That makes my jaw hurt," he said.

He gave a soft laugh at the comment and patted Kafele's cheek gently."Well, we could always do what we did on the ship" he cooed, reaching down and pulling Kafele to his feet in the tub with him.His strong arms snaked around the lithe young man and rested on his lower back, pulling him closer into the warmth and security of the vikings presence.His voice was smooth and soft as he continued "I feel a lot less restrained at home, I can be far gentler If you like" he offered.

Was he actually beginning to enjoy this? Kafele got the feeling that he did. Despite what he was going through, Aesir made him feel comfortable and important. It was probably more than he could ask for as a slave.

"I...could try again," he admitted, feeling the Viking's pole rubbing up against him.

He chuckled softly and leaned down, planting a kiss on Kafele's soft moist lips."You can try whatever you would like, explore yourself...explore me" he stated, running his hands down over Kafele's ass tenderly."Don't be afraid to, these people will smell your fear and will disrepect you for it".It was true, He was openly into men, and the courage of being able to support that drew some form of respect from the people, even If some of them thought it either disgusting or wrong, It was respectful to stand up for oneself and their beliefs.

He'd gotten that feeling while he was on the ship. It had been like hell. He was bullied by slaves and Vikings alike, especially the older ones. He felt pretty proud of himself to have adjusted as well as he had.

Aesir was supportive, but a bit preachy. However he couldn't say anything to the contrary, he seemed to know what he was talking about.

"I'm not afraid," he responded. Truth be told he was worried what others might think if they ever learned he was willingly apart of something like this. But they weren't here now, were they? He had to survive. He wasn't gay, he was just doing what he was supposed to.

He moved his hands around Aesir's dick, the very tip was still moist from the short journey into his mouth.

He leaned down softly and whispered "All of your comrades are likely right now having to resort to the same thing to survive" he stated with a chuckle, running a hand between Kafele's warm ass cheeks and softly sliding his finger into the boys tight canal.The truth was, all of the vikings loved to partake of male on male relations, a man was considered an equal, even If a slave, he was still a fellow man while women were...well women, cooking, cleaning and child bearing.

Was this man a mind reader too? His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a thick digit slide into his hole. It made his toes curl and his knees go weak. It still was not the most pleasant sensation he could imagine, but he knew there were worse pains.

"I...know a few that would die before they did this," he said. He was certain that a few mule-headed Egyptians had been captured. Those with the strongest spirits had died.

He chuckled and shook his head, gently pushing his finger back and forth to loosen him up a little."Mmm, I wouldn't be too sure...why that handsome tall one was on his knees blushing like a pretty little thing over at Lothar's house, while Lothar was moaning" he cooed into Kafele's ear, pressing close and nibbling at his neck.

Kafele didn't think he was happy to hear that. He had hoped someone from his country would be strong enough to be stubborn in resist. Not him of course, he was just a scribe. But perhaps a mason or blacksmith that might have been captured.

The Egyptian lad decided not to dwell on such petty little things and readily groaned as he felt Aesir's finger moving around inside him. It was a pleasant feeling to his anal ring, making it tingle and less likely to tighten up during insertion.

He kissed the Viking's jawline gently and pulled away. "I'm sure I'll find out later what my kinsmen are doing."

A deep chuckle rolled from Aesir's belly "I wouldn't be so sure, a lot of the men around here are keen on sharing..I don't think I'd like to see you in the hands of someone a little less controlled" he remarked, gliding his finger back and forth into Kafele's warm tight ass, letting it adjust softly around it.He quickly moved to kiss the young Egyptian fully on the lips with a soft moan, letting his tongue move to probe against the others cautiously.

When did he start enjoying this? He parted his lips, letting their tongues wrestle around inside his mouth. He paused occasionally to allow himself to adjust to the sensation of fingers in his ass. He knew it would be a while before that felt even remotely normal.

He could barely stand in the tub of water so he leaned heavily against Aesir. That allowed him to feel the man's endowment against his stomach. It was hot and throbbed steadily like it had its own heartbeat.

Aesir's eyes shut in intense passion as he shared the kiss with the hot-blooded young Egyptian, his member thrumming rhythmically against Kafele's smooth stomach in time with his racing heart.Slowly Aesir's thick finger slid out and he resumed massaging Kafele's ass as he broke the kiss, a strand of saliva connecting their parted lips before it drooped and fell away."Mmmn, which position would be the most comfortable?" he purred.

His mind felt hazy. He could remember only feeling this way once before and it had ended with him realizing the girl was one of pharaoh's daughters and he barely got away with his head still attached. The question was met with an incoherent mumble before he processed what the Viking asked.

"How should I know?" he responded listlessly, gasped at the stimulation. "You know more about this than I do, but I don't think I can keep standing like this."

Aesir gave a grunt as he hoisted Kafele up and stepped out of the tub, striding over to the fire.He quickly laid the young man down on the soft bearskin rug by the fire, rolling him onto his front.The big viking laid over Kafele, resting his palms flat on either side as he lined his member up and pushed down, hilting Kafele's tight rump softly and gently pressing down, making Kafele's own member press snugly against the soft fur of the rug.

"Ahh..." Kafele cried out softly, groaning as he was penetrated.

He gasped when he felt Aesir's balls rubbing against his skin, and his member sliding against the fur. The friction was unbelievable, and quickly whipped his erection into a fully hardened state. He brought one of his knees under himself to balance better, gripped a handful of bear fur, and bit his lower lip.

"Aesir, it feels really good when you're that deep."

He rested up on his hands in the pushup position, gently thrusting back and forth deeply into Kafele's soft warm pucker."Mmmnn, you take it so easily, you're tight little rump fits me like a glove" he moaned out, his musk rolling off him in thick intoxicating waves as his hips undulated, his thick balls gently smacking against Kafele's ass.It felt amazing inside of him, and the fact he had begun to enjoy it really made it good, the thought that Kafele was loving every inch of the big viking cock inside him made Aesir swell with pride.

Kafele laid the side of his head on the rug. The warm bath had loosened him up enough that it wasn't completely uncomfortable. He was able to feel a lot of pleasure as his tender anal walls clung snugly to Aesir's dick. His ring still tightened to try to expel the foreign object, but it probably just made things more pleasurable for the barbarian.

His erotic cries grew louder and higher when he felt the purposeful slap on his rump. He was clearly enjoying it and would never be able to say otherwise. The smell of Viking settled over him like a blanket, simultaneously relaxing and arousing him.

His hips rocked steadily, sliding his cock against the fur. No doubt he would be able to cum without even touching himself.

The way Kafele responded was like Heroin to Aesir, no slave had before reacted to having their ass fucked like the young Egyptian laying beneath him right then and there.His eyes squeezed shut as he began to grind his thrusts down into Kafele each time, picking up pace until his hips were rhythmically smacking against the soft bronze mans pert little ass."Nnngh, your body is amazing Kafele, you stimulate me perfectly" he grumbled in pleasure, feeling his balls swell and tighten a little they were so full.

Kafele couldn't keep fighting it. The more he fought the more it hurt and the Egyptian did not like pain. By taking it willingly and even enthusiastically he allowed his mind to take a backseat to primal pleasure.

He closed his eyes, gasping woefully each time the Viking's staff banged up against his prostate. He couldn't even form words, though he might have moaned Aesir's name a few times in an attempt to tell him his arm was pinned beneath his body.

His body tensed, turning his ass into a vice as he felt his climax approach with such a rush that white spots appeared in his vision.

Eventually Aesir was pistoning his thick member in and out of Kafele, making sure not to get too rough."Nnngh, d-do it...you can cum!" he moaned out, feeling Kafele tighten.He was no stranger to a mans bodily reactions, a tensing like that meant release was bound to happen, and he was never one to deny or restrain that.Bodily pleasure was a very healthy thing for a male in every aspect, a regular sexual diet was almost centric to why viking men were nearly stress free.Aesir could feel his own orgasm boiling in his loins, starting to rush forth like a raging inferno, It wouldn't be long until he too was in the throes of bliss.

His mind warred with his body and wanted to deny that a man had brought him to euphoric orgasm. But like gravity, once you start falling there is no stopping. He rolled his head back, screaming the viking's name as he cock sprayed his load into the bearskin rug.

It was so powerful, because he had held back, that his body spasmed sharply with each explosive wad, leaving him exhausted as Aesir had his way.

It wasn't long after the Viking was rested balls deep inside of Kafele, his own cock firing off thick hot jets of his creamy seed into the Egyptians soft ass."Uuhhhn!" he grunted out in bliss, making sure to empty himself fully into Kafele before he rested, gently hovering over the young man and kissing down his neck gently."Mmmn, love making is good no matter how it happens" he purred.

Back
Top Bottom