Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vikings and Egyptians

Kafele could see it now. He'd bury a sharp blade into Aesir only to have the hulking man turn around and throttle him to death as a result. He doubted he was getting out of there by brute strength alone. He felt cursed by the gods for his behavior since his capture. Especially that night.

He rubbed his head, feeling the stubble that had already begun to grow in itchy patches. He was of the Thoth cult and had to keep himself well shaved. He hoped that Aesir wouldn't mind. Besides, he could barely imagine being that hairy all the time.

"Certainly lacking a woman's touch," he said, looking around the hut. He hugged himself for warmth. Aesir had done wonders to keep him from freezing, but he could no longer feel his toes.

"You'll have to forgive me if I'm not to keen on the company of a woman" he remarked, stoking the fire until It began to radiate heat into the hut.Sitting back he removed a pouch from his furs, opening it up and removing a few pieces of dried meat."Here, It's not much, the fishing season has yet to start" he remarked, holding out the food for his slave.

Kafele was ravenous, but much better off than his kinsmen who had been reduced to rails by the time the journey was over. He had lost a bit of weight and deep bags were present under his eyes from the trauma of being ripped away from his homeland. But it could have been much worse.

"I'll pray to Bast for you in that case," he remarked jokingly as he slowly stuffed the meat into his mouth.

He sat near the fire, ignoring the light sting of the embers where they jumped out and onto his frozen toes.

He slid his sword from It's sheath and sliced his beard off, tossing it aside.He removed a straight razor from his boot and wiped it off before he dipped his fingers into some melted ice water, wetting the remaining hair before he began to shave.After about twenty minutes of feeling and shaving he had a bare face, a handsome and toned face reminiscent of a crusader, rather noble looking."Would you like me to shave you?" he asked, cleaning off the razor and running it along a leather strop.

(Sorry I haven't been on <3)

OOC: Not a problem.

IC: Kafele had glanced over his shoulder in a rather frantic manner at the sound of a sword slicing through something. He was a bit annoyed that it was just Aesir cutting his beard. He thought it was interesting, since most Vikings seemed to sport bushy face ornaments and were quite proud of them. He turned his attention back to the fire, doubting that Aesir was going to kill him after finding him "useful".

When he heard the rugged voice asking if he'd like a go he turned to politely decline, not ready to trust the barbarian just yet with such a sharp object near his face, and was pleasantly surprised at what he saw. Without his face being obscured by a mop of hair he was rather attractive. He could see how he wasn't a native, the facial structure was different like he was more likely Mediterranean in descent.

"How did you come to live with the Vikings?" he asked, standing up, now that he could feel his toes.

"In the same way you have" he remarked simply, folding the razor and setting it aside as he splashed some of the icy water over his face."I was taken from a coastal village as a young boy, younger than you are now".He flicked the excess water off his hands before he stood up and slid his furs off, tossing them aside before he used his sword once more to shear the long hair he had off, tossing it off too.Grabbing a much keener and slightly curved razor he began to shave his head, cleaning it off as well.He had always preferred to be bald as It was far more comfortable and practical, the only reason he ever grew the hair and beard was on the long months of raiding, It kept one warm and often served the dual purpose of concealing things.

"I was simply playing by the shore when the longboats pulled in, It was a slaughter.They killed the men, savaged up the women and kept the children as working slaves.I grew up in the hardships of slavery and labor, but thankfully, I wasn't beyond treachery" he stated with a slight smirk.He turned to face Kafele, his head now covered in a light blonde fuzz rather than the matted hair as he continued "I killed the slave master and supposedly earned a place...really It's not much different than being locked up in a pen" he remarked."They still view me as lesser, a dog, unworthy of even the homestead I possess by the rights of claim.In essence I'm still very much unwelcome, however I really don't know where else I'd go" he finished.

Kafele didn't know how capable he was of killing someone. He wasn't raised to be a warrior. The vikings had attacked a less defended Egyptian town, barely more than a village. It had been a place of learned people. Scribes, like himself, and doctors. He eyed the furs woefully, it was cold in this new place. He wondered if death was the same way? Cold and unfamiliar.

"Why didn't you just go home?" That what he was planning to do. No amount of disdain from his kinsmen could stop him from reunited with his family. Though he still felt the burning stares of other captured Egyptians as he'd shuffled off the boat under the arms of this burly man whose company he now kept.

He decided to make himself useful and grabbed what looked like a broom and swept the remaining hair clippings into the fire.

Aesir's face was stern in the wake of the question...."Why didn't you just go home" it rang out a few times in the corners of his mind."I respect this culture, it's people and traditions.I came from a place...very much backwards from the rest of the world.The gap between the wealthy and the poor there is, staggering.Those who have dance and frolic upon the backs of those who have not.I can never respect such a culture" he remarked.Turning he gently removed the broom from Kafele's hands and sat him down to continue.

"This land is very stark and baron, there isn't much here to offer but solitude and hardship...but this is what sets these people apart.They know not the comfort of vaulted palaces and rich silken finery, nor the succulence of feasting upon something that isn't blubbery.You can look amongst the children of the village playing, you won't see silly games...you'll see sword fighting with sticks, wrestling matches and competition.These people are forced to survive however they can, and It has hardened them into a people worthy of what they claim, and worthy of conquests much greater.However they remain content with only taking from others what they must, Kafele.This is why I cannot go home, to riches and splendors I have not earned, while people like this, remain here cold and damp".His eyes had been fixated on Kafele's the entire time, making sure to drive home the point these people were not bad, merely forced to act brutish and tough in order to ensure they had food on the table or even anything to come home to.

"Taking from others and burning the rest," the Egyptian youth retorted. "At the end of the day I'm still a slave to these people."

He was not happy about his situation. Sure he could become content with time, but he was convinced he would never be happy again. Even though Aesir had proven himself kind, though he possessed deviant taste in sex, he would never forgive him from taking away his freedom.

He sighed, wringing his muslin tunic. He couldn't understand what had caused the Vikings to settle there if it was so barren. Surely they could move as well, right? He wondered how much Aesir remembered of his homeland. Had he been poor? Kafele had not been poor, but he hadn't been rich either. His future had looked bright and now he had no idea what would happen next.

"In time you will find your place here, and perhaps in time, you will be free to explore other lands" he remarked, a hint of things to come?, perhaps."But for now you are under MY ward, and you will do well to remember humility to both your gods, and me" he warned."There are certain things I will not stand in my homestead, from a slave OR an equal, I will NOT warn you again" he finished.His tone quickly grew a lot less heated, "Now, why don't you clean yourself up while I prepare something to eat" he stated, gesturing to the washtub over in corner with a place for a small fire beneath it, allowing one to fill it with water and then heat it instead of lifting heavy pots.Of course since water came in a different form, there was a shovel near the back door to collect the snow to fill the tub.It was a crude form of bathing, but it was assured to be clean fresh, hot water.

The stern tone brought him back to the reality of his situation. He had to be more careful. He imagined he had a lot more freedom with his tongue around Aesir, but he didn't want to lose it. He'd seen mutes before and it didn't seem like an enjoyable lot in life.

"Wash?" The idea of undressing in the cold rather seemed suicidal but he didn't dare talk back. He looked at the tub and at the brief instructions on what he was to do. "Could I get something to cover my feet?"

He had walked to the cabin barefooted and didn't like the idea of shoveling snow in the same state.

His hands whittled away quickly at carrots and potato's, peeling and cutting them up at a lightning pace, one had to wonder having been a slave himself how many he had peeled and cut in a lifetime."You can wear my boots, I doubt they'll fit snug but they'll keep your feet warm" he stated."And in the name of the gods would you put a fur on?, this isn't Egypt you know".He could be stern at times, but he was extremely protective, a trait that would likely keep Kafele alive a long time If he were to keep Aesir happy.

Kafele didn't like the furs. It still seemed like whatever animal they used to belong too might have left something behind, like their parasites. Aesir seemed to wear them to no ill-effect, though they smelled like sweaty.

Eventually he relented. No reason to spite Aesir by dying from exposure. He disappeared inside the hefty coat and shuffled outside. It took some time but he managed to shovel in a good amount of snow into the tub. It melted instantly and soon he had a steamy bath ready.

He quickly undressed and submerged himself. His toes and fingers ached as the heat bought feeling back to them. He glanced out of the tub at the Viking, wielding the knife.

"No wonder you've survived this long without a lady."

"What do you mean?" he remarked simply, the pot having a fair amount of heart vegetables.He had some salted meat on hand and dumped it into the pot as well before he took the shovel and shoveled the pot full the rest of the way.He grunted as he hoisted the heavy container over the fire to let the stew start cooking.Dusting his hands off he peeled the rest of his clothes off, goosebumps rising over his sweaty skin before he slid down into the water across from Kafele, the tub more than big enough to fit them both comfortably."No reason to let good hot water go to waste" he remarked.

"I've never seen someone peel vegetables that fast, is all," he responded. He'd actually never seen a potato or carrot first hand, so he had been mildly fascinated.

Kafele turned and leaned back into the tub, allowing his limbs to regain feeling and circulation. He'd almost dozed off when he heard the sound of someone joining him. The resulting little waves pushed water up his nose making him sputter. He pulled his knees to his chest to give Aesir ample room, but it didn't matter, he could still feel the Viking's skin against him under the water.

He looked down into the water and got a good look of the rod that had been stuffed into his virgin ass while he'd been on the ship. In the dark he had never seen it. He turned away and busied himself cleaning under his nails.

"You're a very thrifty individual."

"It helps to be thrifty when you live in a climate like this" he chortled.He took the bar of home made soap from the nearby dish and began to lather up his hands.It released a rich aromatic scent, of spices with a tiny big of pungent earth, very Mediterranean indeed.His hands began to wash the soap over his toned form quietly, cleansing himself of the dirt and sweat with a soft groan of relief.He was forced to stand up in front of Kafele so he could wash his member.His soapy fingers lathered and stroked his large, soft tool, working it to a state of semi-erectness as he washed off.

Kafele watched with a lewd amount of unhealthy interested. His "encounter" had caused him to be fascinated with the man. Aesir was proving himself incredibly complex, not to mention a decent individual. If he ever chose to be with a man, it would be someone like him.

"Your leg's healed up well." He'd spied the stitched up wounded and moved forward, quickly picking out the threads, which was a largely painless and easy procedure. He face with close to the Viking's member. He could see soap bubbles caught in the man's blonde pubes.

He was in the middle of rinsing his member off when Kafele shifted forward.He tensed a little as he felt the threads picked at, but relaxed afterward as he spoke "I doubt It would have without your expertise" he stated."If you hadn't offered to tend to it, I would have likely wound up a carcass sinking to the icy depths...thank you" he said in earnest.Kafele had saved his life, which is why he had claimed him, to spare him his own.Better to serve a bastard-viking than die under the ward of a full blooded one.His hand kept Idly stroking his member, working his erection to full mast as he rinsed it off, gazing down at the young man.

In the back of his mind Kafele sent a prayer to Thoth, the god whose cult he belonged to. The tenants of the cult weren't very strict. They simply held knowledge above all things, recommended a clean-shaven visage, and to only pledge their service to Thoth. He had been faithful in his studies, but the moment he offered to help the Viking and be whatever he wanted, he had become someone else's servant.

"Honestly, I did what I had to in order to survive," he said, staring up at Aesir. "I don't think I would have chosen differently had I known what you wanted. It seems reasonable, I guess." Was it really so bad?

He reached up, noting that his fingers had become wrinkled in the water, and touched the side of the shaft.

He gave a soft groan as he felt Kafele's curious fingers touch the side of his burgeoning member."Your faith in your gods is something I will not spoil for you...you are free to worship your deity in any manner fit, so long as you do so quietly" he remarked.He knew what faith meant, It was often the only thing that shone in a persons darkest hour, it let people die without fear, and there was nothing bad about that.A soft smile graced his face as he reached a hand down and ran it over the top of his slaves smooth head, his shaft throbbing softly.

That was kind of him. But Thoth's cult did not require any burning of incense or reading lengthy scrolls. His faith was a rather quiet one. Kafele would probably postpone his training as a scribe and concentrate on medicine. He hoped the Vikings had some literature on the subject at the very least.

Kafele closed his eyes briefly when he felt Aesir's heavy, calloused hand on his head. The dark colored stubble that was growing on his head itched, he would have to take care of that soon.

"I know you're kind to me because you were a slave yourself," he muttered, his hand slowly working along the damp piece of Viking meat. "But, won't the others notice?" They didn't seem to like him. Especially that red-haired behemoth.

He moaned gently as the soft Egyptian fingers stroked up and down his warm flesh."If they try to make anything of it, they'll have me to deal with, nngh" he grunted a bit and took a deep shuddering breath as his hand lovingly stroked over Kafele."Vikings fight in a very simple manner, and are easy to best If you piss them off and outsmart them, I didn't learn to fight here you know" he teased with a chuckle.In truth he was a superb fighter, though of course it had been kept a secret, he knew if he had let the cat out of the bag as a slave he would have been forced to teach others.

Kafele barely responded. He was a curious individual by nature and sometimes his curiosity had terrible consequences. He was watching as a single drop of creamy white liquid bubbled to the tip of Aesir's fat cock. He glanced up at the Viking and then leaned forward, quickly touching his tongue to the glistening bead.

It was salty, something had expected. But it had musty undertones, like he was tasty the way Aesir smelled.

His precum had an underlying aftertaste to it that permeated the mouth as well, a rather strange thing."Mmmn, you know the full amount I release at the end tastes a lot better" he remarked, gently flexing his cock against Kafele's tongue as he licked, feeling the warm wetness tease the tip of him."Besides I'm awful horny, It kills two birds with one stone so to speak".

The youth looked up like he had just broken out of some kind of trance. He hadn't expected Aesir to move.

"I was just...curious about it," he muttered. He'd snuck a taste at his own cum and had wondered if the Viking tasted the same. He didn't, of course.

Kafele had a feeling that Aesir was frequently horny. He wondered where he got satisfaction from, since he lived alone and was not on good terms with many of the other barbarians. He debated on whether or not to decline and decided that it had been a thinly veiled order and it would be best to participate willingly.

He licked it again, this time letting his tongue linger and feel the warmth and smooth texture of the head of Aesir's cock.

Back
Top Bottom