Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vikings and Egyptians

The viking gave a soft moan in his sleep and began to push forward, gently gliding his warm member back and forth a bit between Kafele's smooth bottom, savouring the warmth of the young slave's buns around his member, even in his sleep.His hands began to rove and stroke Kafele as Aesir mumbled."Mmm, yes..deeper" he groaned, toes curling as he inadvertently molested his capture.He wasn't rough in his ministrations, in fact his fingers stroked and rubbed over Kafele's tanned skin softly, even occasionally sliding down the lads hairless crotch and back up.

The Egyptian was asleep, not dead, so he eventually awoke with an unhappy groan. His face twisted with confusion. He could feel rough hands gently tugging on his sack and flicking his stiff member around like a toy.

When it finally registered what was happening to him he stopped breathing for a few seconds as his skin crawled with a preplexing mixture of sensation. He could not deny that pleasure was one of them.

His eyes roved sleepily around the cabin, as if he did not believe it was truly happen. And yet his tight cheeks gripped the thick boner of the viking between them and the friction made him flinch.

"Aesir," he said softly. Since his back was to the man he could not tell if he was awake.

Groaning the barbarian stretched out with a yawn and cracked his eyes open."Mmwhat?" he grumbled quietly, draping his arm back around Kafele, as of yet unaware of the situation."I don't want to get up yet" he stated simply, snuggling down into Kafele with a grumble.If he hadn't been awake, he sure was now, and It wasn't more than a few moments later his eyes slid wide open, feeling his member throb between a pair of pert asscheeks.This wasn't unusual, It was after all the bodies natural response, that and vikings were rather non discriminating in partners."Ahh...I see" he chuckled.

Kafele's exposure to the working of homosexual partnerships was mostly myth and completely wrong. He had very little idea about the way it happened and if he had been less educated he might already have some very real fears that he'd already been raped and not just accidentally molested. He was beginning to rethink his adversion to the floor, but then he remembered how big ship rats got and suddenly this was just a small misunderstanding that could be overcome with a more secure tunic.

"You seem very very comfortable with this," the Egyptian drawled, his fingers digging into the cushion of the bed as if one false move would turn him into Aesir's bitch.

"Aren't you?" he stated simply, gently undulating back and forth, letting his heated member glide back and forth against Kafele's warm pucker softly, the underside of the vikings member throbbing against it."You're warm, aren't you?...comfortable, safe.You might find me intimidating, but I keep my stock well.Once we're back on viking land you'll live and work in my homestead rather than continuing service aboard this vessel".Aesir's thick fingers slid down Kafele and gripped his member, stroking it softly."Besides...good things don't come often in this life...this is a rather good thing".

OOC: I have to go for a few hours. Hope you'll be on later.

IC: Kafele felt like the question was rhetorical. If he really had any qualms he doubted Aesir would care. Worse the Viking might send him down to be strapped to one of the oars and have to row until he died from exhaustion.

He let out a heated huff from holding his breath as he felt the sensitive ring of his anus probed just enough to let him know it was there but not to cause him discomfort. He turned his head slightly when he heard the man's promise. Land? No more threats of rat bites and lingering sea sickness?

"In return...for all this," he chanced cautiously. "What do you want from me?" He knew it was a question he did not really want to know the answer to, but the finger against his member clouded his mind as all the blood in his body rapidly pooled into his nether regions.

He smiled widely and ran a finger of his free hand over Kafele's chin as he spoke."Just your companionship and perhaps a little house cleaning, not much" he remarked.His hand gently worked over Kafele's member, stroking gently up and down, the thumb rubbing over the tip."It gets awful cold back home and I live alone, It would be nice to have someone to comfort me, tend my wounds after a battle, perhaps keep me warm in bed" he said fondly.The truth was, he was the only brideless viking of his tribe, for the simple reason all the women regarded him as inferior to other males available.He didn't have as much interest in pillaging, therefore he wasn't considered a good provider.He didn't have much in the way of belongings either, which rather turned the womenfolk's interest to other men even further.

Kafele really wanted to know who had decided to Norse scale for scariness. Because right about now Aesir was pretty scary and he couldn't imagine it being worse. But he had to take the blond warrior's word for it.

There was no debating with actions, though. He had never been felt up before but for a molesting it was undeniably gentle to the point of where he relaxed because his shoulders were beginning to cramp. He prayed to Thoth to deliver him from this situation, but he body insisted on sending mixed messages as Aesir expertly coaxed him to a state of full-on hardness that made his head spin from the blood loss.

The conflicted Egyptian thought about the alternatives. Either stay alive with a mildly violated body or be dead...with a very dead body. He could even continue his practice in medicine and maybe learn enough about their language to continue his original career as a scribe.

"I...could do that," he said softly.

He began to kiss and suck the soft flesh of Kafele's neck, groaning gently as his fingers stroked over the Egyptians hard member."I can be really acommodating, If you are to me" he whispered, gently taking his own member and straightening it, prodding it softly against his slaves hole.It took a few soft prods, but eventually the thick wet head gently pushed in and penetrated Kafele, drawing a heated gasp out of Aesir.

He wanted to escape, but he knew that was suicide. He worried about what his acceptance of his role would mean later. Aesir's affections were, at best, unwanted, but this stemmed mainly from the Egyptian's confusion and misconceptions.

A kiss was a kiss, though. His skin reacted to the warm contact of soft lips to the sensitive area of his neck. He felt his rational thought become suspended for a few blissful moments. But this would not last as he was brought back to reality by the stinging discomfort of his ring being successfully assaulted.

Kafele gripped the pillow tightly, letting out a muffled whine. He didn't realize that this could have felt a lot worse. When Aesir stopped moving he relaxed. He could hear his own blood throbbing in his ears. His breathing had quickened, causing his chest to rise and fall rapidly. He could feel the stiff hairs of the warrior's chin on his neck and that was an odd source of comfort.

His hips slowly rocked back and forth, slowly inching more and more of himself into Kafele's tight body.In no time at all he was in to the hilt, his hair covered bollocks pressed up against Kafele's own.The thick hair on his crotch rested gently against the Egyptian's lower back, the thick viking member inside of him pulsing hotly."Mmmn, you see?....It isn't that bad" he spoke in husky tones as he began to slowly slide out and push back in, working deep and gentle to try and make the experience as pleasurable as possibly for the young anal virgin.

He didn't dare make a sound above a slight whimper during the entire ordeal. Kafele also had trouble pinpointing when the sensation had gone from unbelievablely uncomfortable to feeling somewhat pleasurable. All he knew was that the low burning subsided to nothing more than a heat and he no longer felt like he couldn't breathe.

When he went to let out the breath he'd been holding it came out in a shuddery moan that surprised him. The underlying sense of pain was still there but it was tolerable and he got the feeling that it would be non-existent as this went on.

"It's not," he admitted. He could feel his anal walls pushing up against the throbbing member, making a tight sleeve around the foreign object.

As Kafele loosened up It allowed Aesir to thrust faster, though he kept it somewhat subdued and moderate."Mmnn...oh god...I'm not going to last much longer" he warned, his thrusts becoming a little more erratic, every now and then giving a sharp jab inward as a nerve in his member was stroked.Aesir's eyes squeezed shut, his body tensing and his toes curling as he began to cum, gushing and spurting thick jets of his creamy seed against Kafele's inner walls with a heated grunt.

It turned out that the harder Aesir rammed his tool inside of him, the more it hurt. Not even the slick coating of pre-cum could prevent his already tender anal walls from the friction. However, since his face was partially buried in the cushions, it was hard to tell if the sounds he was making indicated pleasure or pain or a confusing mixture of both.

The Egyptian was incredibly unprepared for the traitorous bundle of nerves hidden inside of him was savagely struck releasing a flood of endorphins into his system that instantly turned all of his pain off. Tear wells up into his eyes as he cried out with an orgasm of his own, squirting two wads of his seed onto Aesir's hands, an action which left him winded.

He felt curiously full and a bit dirty as he felt what he imagined was the exact same stuff squirting into him. It was hot and thick and leaked down the back of his legs in the aftermath. He didn't even realize how hard he was panting. He twisted to catch his breath and found himself with his face buried in the Viking's chest.

Aesir's breath was only marginally more under control, his cheeks having a slight flush, his eyes glazed over in bliss.As Kafele rolled over he slid his arms around him, pulling him close and grinning."Mmn, I found your spot the very first time, good" he stated, chuckling as he gently flicked Kafele's seed off his hand.His member thrummed a little against the Egyptian's own, slowly going soft against it.

He did say anything. His entire body burned with shame. Or that might have very well been the results of a rather heavy first session of anal sex, he didn't know. Kafele's thoughts were muddled and he just hoped that the gods would forgive him and that he could forgive himself once he could make his way home.

Aesir's body heat was comfortable and it was still night, judging by the darkness in the cabin area. Eventually he was able to slip off into a sleep-like state, as though what had just happened was nothing more than a bad nightmare.

A grin slid quietly onto Aesir's face as Kafele fell asleep against him, "Mmmn, he'll make a lovely little cockslave, he can even tend my battle wounds, damn did I luck out" he thought.Aesir loved the conflict brewing within Kafele that very moment, the conflict of having known it had felt so good, but being shamed about it.He was sure eventually Kafele would surrender to his ministrations, especially once they arrived back in the village to a warm home and better food.Quietly the tall viking slid out of the bed and left his warm spot for Kafele, it was dark but time to get up anyway.He quickly dressed and quietly slunk out above deck to get a deep breath of fresh air to cool the euphoria searing his nerves.

Kafele slept for a few more moments before he noticed the bulky warmth of Aesir was missing. When he awoke it was invariably cold and he knew they must be further north. His chances of making it back home were seeming bleak.

He stepped out of bed only to have his knees nearly buckle. His ass ached like he'd worked a muscle he wasn't used to using. It was a bearable pain but it caused him to mincestep around. He could still smell the man's musk on his skin and the lack of freshwater meant he was more than likely not going to be able to wash it off.

The egyptian could hear the sounds of activity on the deck. He contemplated leaving the safety of Aesir's cabin, before hunger and boredom forced him to the surface. He could see a couple of his kinsmen washing the salt and grime off the deck. They already looked like gaunt corpses and a few even had red lashes on their backs.

It was cold and he was wearing nothing but his muslin tunic. Before he could cross the deck he felt a gruff hand on his shoulder and he found himself facing a red-haired Viking who was missing an eye and had a grotesque scar across his eye.

"What are you doing here slave?" he growled, giving Kafele a firm shaking that made the young man's head rattle.

"I'm Aesir's!" The response was automatic and enough to make the barbarian pause. "Who told Aesir he could just have his pick out of the lot?"

"The captain owes me a debt, I have collected" Aesir remarked, seemingly popping up out of nowhere.He glared at Kafele and up to the man, "I suggest you release MY slave....unless you'd rather take it up with the captain, in which case he'll remove your fingers" he stated solemnly."Besides...you have all the pick you want when we get back to shore...what is it I pick one for myself now hmm?...We're all aware I need him most" he remarked dryly."Now I ask politely....release my property" he finished.

The man, who was the ship's first mate, hesitated. Even with his rank he was not immune from the captain's wrath. He growled at Aesir, shoving Kafele at him.

"Keep your slave out of my way," he growled. He thought of Aesir as a second-rate Viking. "Or his ass is mine."

Kafele would have paled if he'd had the complexion for it. He barely managed to stay on his feet after being shoved. He could feel the eyes of the other barbarians and his kinsmen on him.

The brutish man walked by, kicking a slave and bellowing for everyone to get back to work.

His own eyes narrowed at the man quietly as he caught Kafele before he could fall.Everyone thought of him a second rate viking, and there was a reason for it.He wasn't of Viking birth, he was an outsider that had been taken as a slave as a young boy, and had only been given status amongst the village for the fact he had a natural aptitude for arms, having shown his skill in slaying his owner, which was strangely why he could relate to Kafele."Why don't you go...clean the mid deck" he stated to Kafele, wanting to keep him out of trouble.

Kafele was now very afraid to be alone. That brute might come by at any time and try to kill him. Obviously the man didn't like Aesir.

"As long as it keeps me out of his way," he said, going down the stairs.

There were very few slaves on the mid deck. Most slaves were either at the oars and swabbing the upper decks. It was lonely work and he had to work under the scrutinizing eyes of older, more jaded slaves and Vikings who weren't skilled enough to be warriors.

It was quite a few hours later the horn on the ship blew, signifying to the crew and the village they we're home and triumphant in their undertakings.Aesir himself sighed and hoisted his furs high upon himself to stave off the cold blowing wind.He slipped under deck and searched for Kafele, finally finding the young man."Come...we're home.I doubt you want to stay on this ship any longer than you have to hmm?" he teased with a wide grin.

Land? That explained the brisk chill he was feeling. He wouldn't last a day in the clothing he was wearing now, but he couldn't imagine being bundled up in those itchy furs. Then again it was either that or exchange "intense cuddling" for warmth with Aesir.

He stood up, rubbing his raw knees before walking over to the Viking whom he now called master and should consider as such.

"I was beginning to like the rats and the rotten food," he said, following him up on deck. "I heard some saying you weren't always a Viking." But he was Nordic, just from a different tribe, hence the hair. "How'd you win your freedom?"

He smirked quietly "I knifed my master in the back like a dirty dog" he spoke fondly."Perhaps one day you might dagger me hmm?" he remarked with a chuckled, slipping his arm around Kafele and hugging him close as he strode off the boat and into the village, quickly into his hut and shut the door.He shuttered a little and rubbed his cold fingers."Home sweet home" he muttered, quickly tossing a few logs in the hearth and flicking a few drops of oil from a bottle.He used the flint and flicked a few sparks onto the oil, which quickly caught and started a small fire in the hearth.

Back
Top Bottom