Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shiho's request thread! Looking for intelligent individuals~ FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiho

Planetoid

Hello, everyone! <3

Shiho here, looking for Short-term to Mid-term RPs. Doesn't need to be too heavy plotwise so they aren't as hard to write, but should at least be developed in regards to character and setting.

DO remember that both smut and non-smut parts can be important, so please do your best to keep both of them interesting. Don't make it so complicated it's hard to write, but don't sacrifice it to get to the smut either. I also tend to lean towards sub, so keep that in mind. Try to keep up general contact, especially if they're something you're uncertain of, and always remember to stay nice and treat others with respect ^^

And definitely try to put together some generally good posts - writing well can add a lot for roleplaying purposes, even if it's not much. Furthermore, remember to have fun! That's what we're here for anyway :3

Do NOT go for plots that place my character's only interest as pertaining to sex. They genuinely just feel creepy. Nothing like 'X girl is a prostitute' or 'X girl does webcams' etc except maybe if you have strong enough supporting details to back it up and justify it. Even then, it's a bit of a stretch. I'll let you know if it's gone too far.

Do NOT do plots that require exact actions from my character to function, I would prefer to think up core motivations, traits and actions on my own. 'X girl gets lost in the forest' is acceptable because there's enough free space for me to add context. 'X girl decides to please herself in an alleyway at 2 AM on the way home' is not. You can estimate by whether or not the plausible reasonings are small enough to be measured or not. I also dislike plots where my background needs to be pre-determined in order to work, though not as much. Again, I will let you know.

Setting-wise, I use 1600s England as a favorite - people tend to be much more polite, it tends to be cleaner outside of the fact that they don't have modern sewage, and everyone's a lot more fancy than usual. I'm also willing to go for some more sci-fi elements, maybe some Warring States Period, standard fantasy or anything that as a rough estimate is more interesting or unique than being locked in your neighbor's basement. Settings based on existing fictional works/anime can be considered, I'm likely to avoid a major shonen but I'll still at least think of it as long as I get an original character. I also dislike phones as they tend to remove the physicality from taking face to face roleplay-wise, so expect me to knock out everyone's cell signals or cause a national blackout in modern/future settings if the plot can support it~

Beyond that, I'll be putting my kink-level stuff into an F-List - https://www.f-list.net/c/mysterious%20shiho

But the short version is that more or less vanilla-ish stuff tends to be more clear. As you get into the maybe section or anything that belongs in taboo, or you aren't sure what I think, please remember to discuss it with me first. If it's in the no section, chances are very minimal.

Good luck! Send a PM or post in here if you're interested. Hope to see you soon ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom